Robin's Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it. Though, if someone doesn't know Robin is the owner, would they think it's a swinger's club?"

"That's the only problem with it," I nodded. "Although, some of the names of other clubs aren't very descriptive either."

"True," Alex contributed. "I think Robin's Nest is a great name."

"Besides, it's not like we're putting a sign up," I told them. "We are only putting it on our materials, website, and swing sites. So, I don't think we're going to have someone come in thinking it's a pet shop or a B&B."

Alex and Chris laughed at that.

The conversations all around the table got louder and louder as everyone drank more and more, Alexis' laughter occasionally bursting above everything else. Once everyone had finished eating and washed their hands, BBQ tending to be messy, they pushed the tables and chairs aside to give more room to the dancefloor.

Chris announced, "Okay, guys, let me go crank up the music and we can get this party started."

I went to the bar and made myself a drink. If not beer, I usually opted for a rum-and-coke, but lately I had been making a Dark and Stormy, which was rum with ginger beer. It was rare to find ginger beer at the club bar, but since I now owned it, the bar was fully stocked with various types of rum and a good supply of ginger beer. I hadn't redecorated and remodeled too much yet, but the bar was stocked.

Directly opposite the stage were built-in couches that ran along the wall. They were usually dotted with tables and opposing chairs but those had been moved. I sat in the center of the couches, and everyone sat around me.

To my pleasant surprise, Brianna sat to my right having served herself a glass of wine.

"So," Brianna asked slapping her hand down on my thigh and leaving it there, "How's the soon-to-be-hitched enjoying himself so far?"

As Josh sat on the other side of her, I smiled at her, boldly put my arm around her shoulder, and said, "It's been pretty good, but things have just picked up."

Brianna laughed and said, "I'm surprised that all of you guys are so handsome." As she said that, leaving her left hand on my knee, she dropped her right onto Josh's leg.

The big man passed his hand through his blond hair and said, "You are looking pretty sexy yourself, Sweetheart."

"I wish I had dressed up more," she told him.

"What you're wearing is working for me," I told her sincerely, the pale flesh of her big tits spilling from the sides of her tank top as well as the ample cleavage was making my dick hard. "Your husband is a lucky man," I told her. "Is he really okay with you being here tonight?" I was too curious how a man could let his wife, especially one as hot as Brianna, get gangbanged without even being there.

She nodded as she rubbed her hands up and down our lower thighs without even thinking about it. "He's at a bachelorette party tonight. I think it's your fiancé's. Robin?"

I nodded. That was her name. I was a bit speechless, a hundred thoughts flooding my mind at once.

Josh laughed and told her, "So, your husband is probably nailing Robin right now."

She nodded. "I think he's meeting them later tonight but, yeah, Tanner and I love groups. I love gangbangs and Tanner is a typical guy, he loves banging out new pussy," she laughed.

I pushed any jealous thoughts aside. I had gotten very good at that. Instead, I was genuinely curious when I asked, "So, you two don't get jealous? You're not even playing in the same building."

She shook her head. "Can't be jealous of the pussy he's getting when I'm getting all this dick," she told me as she dragged both of her hands up to our crotches for emphasis.

Josh nodded and said, "Anne and I like to share our stories when we come back together."

"Us too," she replied excitedly. Then she looked at me with her eyes wide and she smiled when she realized I was hard. "Hard already? Thinking about Robin getting fucked?"

Josh laughed.

I shrugged. "Maybe a little bit, but it's mainly you," I told her sincerely, as the music began loudly thumping.

Brianna flashed me a grin before hopping to her feet, her tits bouncing about delightfully, turned around, and reached one hand out to each of us. "Let's dance!"

I drained half my glass, left it behind, and we all three joined everyone else on the dancefloor. It looked like we all had the same idea at the same time. It was that sort of song.

Alexis was already on the dancefloor when we joined, sexily swaying, her big tits flowing almost unrestrained by her orange tank top. She chatted with Frank, Jake, Terrance, and Stewart who all danced around her, like wolves circling an injured lamb. Of course, I knew, this lamb wanted to be eaten.

Chris and Alex joined Josh and I as we danced with Brianna. She was hot and slutty, either rubbing her tits up against a guy's chest or backing her jean-clad ass into a guy's crotch and twerking against him. Her dancing blew my image of her into a million pieces.

Before she started dancing, I couldn't picture her fucking four guys at once, she was too pretty, too nice and proper. Once she started dancing that image was replaced with a sexy woman for whom four cocks might not be enough. Prior to dating Robin that might have turned me off but now, it turned me on even more.

As we danced through a couple of songs, I spent half the time either enjoying Brianna's attention as she danced with me, or with another guy and pressed her butt against my crotch, but I spent the other half of the time just dancing near her. There was only so much of her to go around.

After a while I realized this bothered me. I wasn't used to having to share so much. Sure, I had to wait my turn sometimes or share a woman's attention, but the overpopulation of men at the party was new to me. I figured I just needed a little more alcohol to smooth it out, so I stepped off the dancefloor, drained the rest of my drink, and went to the bar to make myself another.

"Problem?" Chris asked as he came up beside me, his own empty glass in hand.

I glanced at Brianna now dancing with Alex and Josh, her arms around Alex and her butt against Josh as the men crushed her between them. I didn't want to seem ungrateful, but I still shrugged and said, "I'm used to sharing but not so much."

Chris laughed and nodded. "We outnumber them four to one, so, yeah. But, John, I figured after our conversation -"

"What conversation?"

"Remember when we discussed that a gangbang was one of the few things you hadn't done?"

I nodded. "I remember. Of course, I also haven't had a reverse gangbang either!" I said with a wide grin, looking around as if I thought more girls were just going to appear around me.

Chris laughed and said, "To give all eight of us that we'd need 30 or 40 girls."

"And?" I asked, still smiling.

He really laughed at my joke. "Well, you know what's happening at the wedding, so I figured I'd help you check this off of your bucket list."

I nodded. "Fair enough." I did know about Robin's plans and so, yeah, this was going to be an experience. I'd do it and then, afterward, figure out if it was something I liked or not. I needed to give it a chance.

Chris said, "I haven't done this either but when I watch Dana get fucked, I treat it like I'm watching a movie starring my girlfriend. No, wait, it's better than that. It's like they are putting on a play just for me. So, just do that while waiting your turn; pretend they are performing just for you to watch."

I laughed and nodded. "Okay. I can do that." I did the same thing with Robin sometimes, so I knew what he was getting at. I told myself that it was going to be an experience I'd always remember, so I needed to give it a chance.

When the current song ended and I had just finished making my drink, Brianna grabbed my shoulders with a surprising amount of strength and turned me around to face her.

I gave her a smile, happy to have her attention again. She really was beautiful, I thought to myself. Plus, I liked it when a woman put her hands on me like that.

Her pretty face moved closer, and she kissed me, her lips soft and her tongue probing.

I opened my mouth and let her kiss me, her tongue dancing with my own in my mouth, making my cock hard again. I wanted this woman. I needed to feel this woman's pussy around my hard cock. I dropped my free hand to her ass.

Brianna abruptly broke the kiss, pulled back, and said, "Come on, John. This is your bachelor party. Let's get you laid!"

Chris laughed, a little drunk already, and observed, "Her husband, Tanner, is probably already nailing Robin."

I laughed at that and said, "Or Dana."

He stopped laughing at that. Then he gave me a wry grin and a shrug.

Brianna said, "If I know my husband, probably both. Come on." She took my hand and led me through the club. Her pale skin practically glowed in the low light. I found that very sexy.

Brianna asked Chris something and he announced to everyone, "Let's take this to a room." Chris then looked at his phone and said, "Tony is here. I'll go let him in. Hang on."

Everyone left the dancefloor, most collecting their drinks or making new ones, and headed towards the front of the club.

Chris returned with Tony in tow. He was a short swarthy man of Italian descent, like his wife, Marla. He wore a black mesh shirt and jeans.

Tony came up and shook my hand. "Congrats John. Sorry I'm late."

I smiled at him and said, "Thanks for coming. We're heading to the playroom."

He said, "I'm gonna grab a quick bite of BBQ, make myself a drink, and join you guys in a bit. Don't finish up too quick."

Alexia piped up and loudly said, "You heard him boys. Don't finish up too quick!"

Everyone laughed as we resumed walking to the front of the club. The two playrooms at the front of the club each held a king-sized bed. Picking the one on the left, everyone filed in.

I had expected Brianna to go in one playroom and Alexis to go in the other one, but I could tell that, despite the bravado, they were both a little nervous and, so, wanted to be together for support. I didn't blame them; they were new to our club and had just met us.

When we came in, everyone fanned out and filled up the room as Brianna, holding my hand, pulled me with her. She turned, and sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at me with a big smile. The beautiful redhead then, unceremoniously unzipped my slacks.

My cock was hard and down my pantleg, since I wore no underwear.

She noticed this and then decided to unhook my belt and unclip my slacks, which she did in short order. She gave a final downward tug of my pants to pull them down my legs and let gravity drop them to the floor.

My cock sprang free of my pants, standing out proudly from my groin despite my level of intoxication.

"Oh my god," Brianna said in surprise when the head of my dick struck her in the forehead. She had been leaning in, working on my pants, and she hadn't expected my cock to be that long or to spring up so forcefully. She then chuckled, sat back, and took a hold of my member.

As she gripped the base of my cock with her fist and sank her face down my hard cock, I was a bit startled at her sudden and aggressive approach, but pleasantly so. I took a long sip of my drink and handed it to Alex, who put it on the shelf, before I pulled my shirt off. Chris and Josh gathered close.

"Yes, Brianna, suck my cock," I groaned, not shy in the least to express myself in front of my friends.

Everyone was taking off their clothes as Brianna worked on my cock and Alexis sucked on both Stewart's long thin dick and Jake's thicker rod. Terrance and Frank tugged Alexis' tank top off and fondled her huge boobs as they flopped free.

The din of multiple conversations soon filled the room. The girls were silent, their mouths filled with one man's cock or another, as their hands worked on one or two guys in their vicinity. The sound was of men talking to each other or calling out to the girls for them to do one thing or another to them. The general din reminded me of a sports bar.

Most of the time Brianna was either sucking my dick or stroking it with her hand, giving me a steady hum of pleasure. When she wasn't doing that, I was fondling her tits with one hand while I stroked my cock with my other as I watched intently as she bobbed her head on someone else's dick. I treated it like watching a performance being put on just for me, as Chris had suggested.

I was struck once again at how much Brianna reminded me of Robin. She was bigger, her freckles were darker, and she was even sluttier, though I realize that my love for my fiancé may have tainted my vision of her sluttiness. I marveled at how, typically, a bachelor party was used to hook up with someone different than your fiancé and there I was with her clone.

When Brianna had the four of us nice and hard, she told me to lay on the bed with my legs off the edge, feet on the floor. As I stepped out of my slacks and did as she instructed, Brianna kicked off her shoes, and pushed her jeans down and off her legs. Then, completely naked, she straddled me and looked down with a wet smile, her mouth covered in her own saliva.

I smiled back up at her as she lowered her pussy to my dick. "Fuck me," I urged, as she smiled back, and settled down, wrapping her warm wet cunt around my hard thick cock. Pleasure flooded my brain at the feeling of her gripping me so firmly. I knew she was going to get a lot of cock in there tonight, but I was first.

Sucking at one of her dangling breasts for a moment as she began fucking me, the other guys closed in around me. Brianna was heavier than Robin, her tits were huge and sagged lower and she had a bit of fat around her midsection, but I didn't care, as I watched her, above my head, suck Alex's cock and stroke both Chris' and Josh's cocks with her hands. She had talent and was very sexy.

As I laid back and watched the spectacle above me, making sure to position myself so her saliva would be less likely to fall onto my face, I noticed that Alexis was lying beside me, also on her back, her head upside down to me. Her body jerked regularly as someone fucked her pussy. She glanced at me for a moment before Stewart, kneeling over her, guided his dick down into her mouth.

"Room for one more?" I heard Tony ask from somewhere in the room.

"Tony!" a few guys said in greeting.

Now there were nine of us, I realized as Brianna instructed Josh to do something that I couldn't make out. Her pussy felt great around my cock, but I was nowhere near cumming. I could have lasted all night laying there like that. I knew it was an orgy, or more precisely a gangbang, and sharing was the order of the day, but it had been a long day, Brianna was hot, and, so, I wasn't going to move until someone told me I had to.

Chris, kneeling to the left of me was having his cock stroked by Brianna as he cupped one of her tits right in front of my face. Alex on the other side of me fondled her other tit, his dick deep in her throat. Her free hand pressed down on my chest to hold herself up.

I wondered for a moment where Josh had gone but I knew, when he pushed my legs farther apart, that he had actually gotten off the bed. He was standing between my legs and pushing them wider as Brianna glided up and down my shaft. It felt strange for him to do that, but I trusted him. I myself had occasionally had to move another guy's limb one way or the other in the past.

Then, I felt Brianna's pussy become much tighter around my cock as she stopped rocking atop me and held herself still for Josh to press his, presumably slick, cock into her ass. As Josh drove himself slowly in and out of her, delving deeper and deeper into her ass on each stroke, I felt his cock gliding along the underside of my own, the feeling easily conveyed through the tightly pressed membrane between her pussy and her ass.

This was what it felt like to take part in a double penetration. You had a be a man comfortable with your own masculinity and able to concentrate on how hot the situation was, and focus on the girl, in order to be able to do something like that; either that or be bi-sexual. As far as I knew, none of my friends were bi-sexual, but we had all participated in plenty of activities like that.

Once Jake was all the way in her ass and I could feel his balls resting against my own, Brianna resumed rocking back and forth, taking both of our cocks into her tight holes like a fucking pro. I could tell this was not her first time. She groaned, "I love this," before swallowing Chris' cock and stroking Alex's.

Josh and I both groaned with pleasure as Brianna rocked back and forth along our shafts. She filled herself with our cocks over and over again as we held ourselves still for her. There was no need for us to move, she was so skilled.

"Come on, fuck us," Josh called to her.

"You feel so fucking good," I groaned.

After a few minutes Chris and Josh switched, so Chris could get a turn with Brianna's ass. Then a few minutes later, they rotated again, so Alex could have a turn. Each of their cocks felt a little different, both in how they felt against the underside of my cock and the amount of tightness they caused inside her body.

All the while, I could feel Brianna ride through orgasm after orgasm, as well as hear her moaning around whichever prick she had in her mouth. She was having the time of her life, I was sure. For my part, I was enjoying the show. The tightness of her pussy felt wonderful but the proximity of so many men towering over me, including feeling them between my legs and in her ass, kept me far away from cumming. Don't get me wrong, it was a really hot scene to be in the middle of but there were, shall we say, distractions, which kept me from enjoying Brianna as much as I could have.

"My turn to try your ass," I told her after she came down from her latest orgasm. I hadn't planned on moving, but didn't want to miss a chance at fucking the beautiful redhead's butt.

"Fuck yes," Brianna groaned and then giggled.

We both got up and quickly shifted around.

She had Alex lay down, after he volunteered, and she sat on him. Then she pulled her ass cheeks apart, revealing her slick asshole. They had definitely been using a good amount of lube. Brianna looked over her shoulder at me and commanded, "Fuck my ass!"

Her body, especially her butt, was so pale, just like Robin's, that it turned me on so much. Without needing another command, I moved forward and pressed my still-wet dick against her slippery asshole. Despite being fucked in the ass by three guys, she was still tight, so it took some effort to penetrate her despite the lube, but when I did get it in, she completely opened up. I drove my thick nine-inch dick all the way up her ass until my balls rested against her as well as Alex's balls, his dick fully lodged up her cunt.

My cock was a bit bigger than everyone else's, except for Terrance, and so I knew when she moaned, "Oh my fucking god," that I was hitting places in her ass that nobody else had been able to touch that night as well as stretching her out more than them.

After pausing for a moment to let her adjust, I began fucking Brianna's asshole, looking down so I could watch. Her big round ass rippled with each stroke as my abdomen slapped against it. Pleasure flowed into me at the sweet feel of her tight asshole gripping my shaft. It wasn't all encompassing like her pussy but centered on her tight sphincter.

She concentrated as best she could on sucking Jake's dick and stroking Chris', so I didn't have her full attention, but I knew she was feeling it as she struggled with her tasks.

I stopped stroking into her as she forcefully moved back and forth, reminding me how much energy she had and how she preferred to fuck our cocks herself. So, holding still, I let her fuck us. "Come on, Brianna, fuck our cocks!"