Robin's Wedding Ch. 05

Story Info
To Wed or Not To Wed.
13k words
4.57
4.7k
8
3

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers

Author's Notes:

This series is about the continuing adventures of John and Robin.

The chronological order of the stories is:

Double Trouble -- Chapter 1 -- 7

Back Home for the Holidays -- Part 1 & 2

Robin's Wedding -- Chapter 1 -- 12

********

Special thanks to my editor, Todger65.

********

Chapter 5

To Wed or Not To Wed

October 10

* * * Robin Nelson * * *

I woke groggily. My head hurt and there was a bright light shining through my closed eyelids. Before trying to open my eyes, I listened.

The sound of John snoring regularly beside me nearly drowned out the television playing a morning news show in the living room.

So, everyone was home, I surmised, as I finally tried to open my eyes. The light in my eyes was the sun shining through the sheer drapes. I glanced at the clock, and it read 10:30 AM.

Sitting up in the bed I grabbed my phone and glanced at John. He seemed content, deep in slumber. I remembered that he had not been home when I had crawled into bed.

My phone had a message from Heather. I pulled it up and it read *I told him.* I had asked her to tell John how I had broken our rule of "no solo adventures." I had wanted to know how he had reacted, but Heather had given me no details. What the fuck?

I examined John again. He was in a deep sleep, snoring away. I had expected him to wake me up as soon as he got home and confront me about my transgressions. If not that, then sleep on the couch or even not come home at all. I had expected him to do anything other than come to bed beside me, lay down, and fall asleep.

What the fuck had happened when Heather told him?

I sighed. I'd find out when he got up, I was sure.

I pulled on my green silk robe, brushed my hair, and slipped out of the bedroom. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I had showered the previous night, so I didn't need to do more than that.

So, I re-entered my bedroom, sat at my makeup table, and put on a little makeup.

Leaving the bedroom again, John still snoring, I went to the kitchen, poured myself a big glass of orange juice, and put a pair of tarts in the toaster.

"Good morning, dear," Mrs. Parker told me from behind.

She didn't startle me because I had expected her. "Good morning, Mom."

"Did you have fun last night?"

I turned to look at her. She was dressed in her day dress. I nodded and winced at the pain that caused. "Yeah. But I have a hang- headache now." I had almost admitted to having a hangover, but I had quickly changed it to try to avoid a lecture.

She looked at me carefully and, after the tarts popped up, she said, "I hear drinking lots of fluid is good for that. So, be sure to drink that big glass of orange juice."

I smiled at her. She wasn't stupid; naïve, but not stupid. Then I thought back on how the Parker's had added on to their house when their kids had hit puberty. They had John on one side of the house and Jenny on the other. No, not completely naive either. How were they to know that John and Jenny would turn their shared closet wall into their very own gloryhole?

"So, how was the party?" she asked sweetly.

I took a long gulp of orange juice, fished the hot tarts from the toaster onto a plate, and walked with her to the living room saying, "Oh it was fun. We had dinner, sang karaoke, and then went out dancing." Well, there was always some dancing at sex clubs, so it was mostly true.

"That sounds nice. I think I heard you come in at two?"

I nodded, the headache a bit less than it had been, "That sounds about right. Do you know what time John came home?"

"Three," Mr. Parker volunteered.

Mrs. Parker nodded and said to me very seriously, "I think a girl brought him home. It sounded like one of your friends, but I can't be sure."

After I swallowed a bite of the tart, I asked, "Did it sound like that blonde girl you met day-before-yesterday?"

"May-be," she said, unsure.

"Heather," Mr. Parker volunteered.

"Yes, yes, I think it was her. Must have been. She was coaxing him in, put him to bed, and left," she concluded firmly with a nod.

"That's good," I reassured her. "I asked Heather to talk to him and make sure he was okay."

She sighed a relief and then tried not to let it show how worried she had been by saying, "That was very thoughtful of you, dear."

* * *

I sat in John's silver corvette for a moment after pulling up in front of Robin's Nest, which is what I had decided to rename the club, though it wasn't official yet, and parked. I was gathering my thoughts and steeling myself for what I was about to do.

When John had gotten out of bed he had showered and gotten roped into conversations with his parents. He had been all smiles and kissed me good morning like nothing had changed. We didn't get a moment to ourselves because it had been nearly noon and his parents wanted to take us to lunch. I had told them to go on and that I had wedding things to take care of.

As soon as they had left, I had called Heather. There was no answer. All I had gotten from her was three words and then nothing. Was she ghosting me? What the fuck was going on?

So, frustrated, I had the idea that, maybe, just maybe, I could be lucky enough to figure out what had happened on my own. So, grabbing my keys to the club and racing through town, there I was, determined to figure something out.

I had betrayed John. I had broken our one rule, to have no solo adventures, six times. Sure, I had a pass for the bachelorette party, which didn't count, but between Heather and the son of the florist I had amassed a string of indiscretions, any one of which could have been enough to end my relationship with John.

I did not want to cheat on him, I really didn't. I loved him completely and wanted to marry him. I would do anything for him, but I had no self-control. Ironic how much of a control freak I can be, yet I find it most difficult to control myself.

If Heather had actually told him, he should have been livid. He should have confronted me; yelled at me. If anything, he had been extra affectionate. Also, he hadn't asked me about my party, what wedding stuff I was up to today, or anything, that morning.

The air was warm but for the occasional breeze coming down from the mountains. The club was on the west side of Denver and so got many cool breezes, even in the summertime.

The front door was locked tight, so I unlocked it with my set of keys. There was a side entrance I could have used but I had parked in the front. The air inside smelled clean, the filters and air freshers I had installed removing the scents of sex that I was sure had permeated the building the previous night.

When I reached the welcome counter, I saw that the lights were still on, and the television was still playing above the hot tubs a few yards away.

"Well, I guess Chris left the televisions running. Let's see if he had turned everything on," I said to myself as I circled around behind the counter and through the door to the office.

The office was dark and had two small office chairs, a few monitors, and several receiver-sized black metal boxes with the barest of switches that serviced the video surveillance system.

I sat in the nearest chair and pulled up to the monitoring station. "Yes," I said in triumph. "It's on!"

I had recently upgraded the monitoring equipment throughout the building.

A few months ago, when Nick had owned the place, there had been an incident. A woman had claimed that a man had assaulted her when she had said "No." Well, Nick had cameras that recorded what happened, but the one in the room she had been in had no audio and the video was so bad you couldn't tell what was going on. Thankfully, the camera in the next room picked up the audio of her asking for more cock, and presented with this evidence, she dropped her complaint. She was subsequently banned.

So, even though I was still in the planning phase of the remodel, I had already upgraded all the cameras in the building as well as the control software. If it had been on and working as designed, I might be able to get an idea of what went on the previous night.

Keying up the recordings, it displayed a ladder of rows on the screen, with small square images here and there. The recording of video was motion triggered and those triggered segments were all time-synched with the other cameras in the software. Each row on the screen represented a different camera. The small images represented where videos had been recorded.

Now, these videos were highly confidential, and everyone had signed forms allowing themselves to be recorded and forbidding the club from distributing the videos in any way. These were designed strictly for safety and security.

Scrolling back to the prior afternoon, I pulled up the preview of one of the videos. It was the backyard camera and there were a bunch of guys talking and drinking while cooking BBQ. I turned up the audio to figure out if I could hear them.

"Josh, can you pass me that plate of chicken behind you?" Alex asked.

"Sure," he replied as he turned around to grab the plate.

Well, I could hear them.

I skipped forward until John arrived. I watched him greet his friends, feeling like I was spying on him. He had never expected me to see this.

"He can never find out I saw this," I told myself. How I was going to pretend not to know whatever I was about to see and hear, I didn't know, but it was imperative I kept this little spying adventure to myself.

I fast forwarded, waiting for them to go inside.

I paused when I saw her. She was a beautiful redhead that looked a lot like me. I backed it up and played it, finding out her name was Brianna.

"Well, shit," I sighed, realizing I was about to watch the entire thing. "This could take a while." I put my phone in airplane mode to make sure nobody could interrupt me by calling, texting, or tracking my phone like John could do.

Jealousy rose in me as I pulled up the video into full resolution. I had seen that look on John's face as he gazed at Brianna only twice before; the first was at me when I had first met him and the second was when he had met my mother. I had been unreasonably jealous at the way he had looked at my mother and I felt those same feelings rising up in me again.

Brianna was a beautiful redhead with long orange hair, deep freckles, and big tits, just like me and my mother. "Well, he has a type," I chuckled to myself as I watched her talk and move.

My jealously rose again when I heard her ask him if she was prettier than his fiancé and he didn't answer her. Could someone like Brianna steal John away from me? Did he not care I had broken our rule because he was going to leave me anyway?

I'm embarrassed to admit that I had, over the last few months, started to feel like I had John wrapped around my little finger, but, in that moment, as I watched her let him off the hook with a "I don't want you to get in trouble", I felt a little panicked. Sure, she was pretty, but we were about to get married. I shook my head. What did I expect him to do, rudely tell her that she wasn't? He was too polite for that. Then again, John was very honest and, so, maybe it was that he couldn't lie and say "no". Or, worst of all, he thought she was much prettier than me and didn't want someone to overhear him tell her that and it get back to me.

Shit, it wasn't just that he might think she was prettier than me. No, it was also the way he looked at her. I didn't like it.

When they went to eat, they didn't sit together. That was something.

I listened to Chris give a nice toast and the din of conversation combined with the location of the camera made it impossible to make out anything else said.

I watched as they ate and talked, fast forwarding until John got up. He went to the bar to make himself a drink and the camera was right over the bar, so I heard everything that was said as Briana came up beside him and they sat not too far from the bar. Without any music playing I could turn up the volume and make out what they were saying over the din of more distant conversations.

I gasped when I heard that she was Tanner's wife and they discussed how Tanner was at my party and Josh said that he was probably nailing me at that moment. I paused the video.

I suddenly felt quite guilty for feeling jealous. I had fucked Brianna's husband the same night as all this was going on. I had compared Tanner to John. They didn't share many features, but their cocks were identical. Well, Tanner's was an inch longer and slightly thicker and I had been so excited to try to swallow it down my throat. It had felt so good to fuck that big dick. If John had seen me, I felt sure I had looked at Tanner's dick the same way John had looked at Brianna. My guilt over being jealous was overwhelming. "Stupid selfish hypocritical bitch," I scolded myself aloud.

Then a thought occurred to me. Was Tanner and Brianna a better version of John and me? Bigger dick; bigger tits? I shrugged. I didn't want to leave John for Tanner. Tanner had a big cock and, sure, I loved that, but John was my whole world. I had to believe that John felt the same. Flirting with and being attracted to other people was at the core of our lifestyle, but our hearts belonged to each other. At least, I believed that went both ways.

Taking a deep breath, I resumed the video.

I liked what Josh and Brianna had to say about sharing but when she grabbed John's cock through his pants and asked him if he was hard thinking about his fiancé getting fucked, his answer of "Maybe a little bit, but it's mainly you," made me wish I had never sat down to watch the video.

I knew I said things to guys all the time that I wouldn't want John to hear. This feels wrong. I shouldn't be watching this. It wasn't healthy for our relationship. I shook my head. "Too late now. In for a penny; in for a pound."

I watched them dance on the dancefloor, no longer able to hear anything but the music. The mic distorted the loud sound, so I muted it.

My eyes grew wide as I watched Brianna dance. Her moves were so sexual and so raunchy that I was a little shocked. She had gone from zero to a hundred in two seconds flat and there were moves that I had never done on a dancefloor. It wasn't just the twerking, but it was combined with the self-touching and how she worked off the men around her.

I found myself getting turned on watching her, picking up some pointers of things I might want to integrate into my own dancing.

When John and Chris came to the bar, between songs, I unmuted the video and had to strain to hear what they said as the next song started up.

I was surprised that John really wasn't feeling it. He wasn't as turned on by her dancing as I was. How odd.

He and Chris had a discussion about gangbangs and sharing that I found very revealing, at least, the bits that I could hear.

When that song ended, I watched Brianna come up to John, spin him around, and tell him that it was time to get him laid. My jealousy over Brianna was gone and I was not concerned about him having sex with her. No, what I was concerned about was when Heather would show up and what she would tell him.

So, I changed the camera to the front room where they all gathered, and I watched in fast forward.

John got fucked and did some fucking. He fucked Brianna a lot, cumming in her ass, got another drink, came back, and fucked the other woman, whose name I had not caught.

After he came in her, he rested on a chair for a while. He was brought another drink and, completely hammered, he rejoined the gangbang for a third round. He had a difficult time keeping it up, but he managed to get in some good fucking of both girls before giving up and just lying there.

He wasn't passed out, but he wasn't too active at the end either. I found myself wondering how much of that he remembered. John sometimes had trouble remembering what happened to him when he got really drunk. Me too. That's why we so rarely got that drunk.

Afterward, everyone filed out, leaving only Brianna and John in the room for a bit.

She sucked his cock as he lay there, groaning with pleasure.

He drifted off into a drunken stupor with his hard cock still in her mouth. How he kept it hard at all with that much alcohol, I did not know. John was a sex machine, I knew.

Eventually, his cock deflated, Brianna stopped, kissed him, and left.

The video stopped. He was sleeping on the bed and there was no more movement to trigger the recording.

I switched cameras to find and follow Chris. He was at the reception area saying polite goodbyes to everyone and thanking them for coming.

Then Chris went to the backyard, throwing things away. He went to John and woke him up, telling him that he was going to take him home as soon as he finished cleaning up. Then he went to the dancefloor and cleaned up there. He was a good friend to John and me.

That's when Heather showed up.

"Finally!" I said.

"Where's John?" she asked Chris.

"He's in playroom number one," Chris told her. "I was just about to take him home. He's pretty drunk."

"I'll take him home," she explained. "I need to talk to him."

Chris thought about it for a moment and then said, "Okay, here's the keys, be sure not to lock them inside."

Heather took the keys, nodded, and headed up the hall to find John.

I switched back to playroom one, where John was laying.

"John?" Heather asked as she came into the room.

John roused and sat up. "Heather?" he asked, his speech a little slurred. "Fuck, look at the dress on you! Shit, you should have been here earlier. You are so fucking sexy. Do you know that? Of course, you do."

I had never seen John that drunk before. I wasn't upset at what he said to Heather, she was indeed very hot in that dress. Hell, she was hot in anything, or nothing.

She laughed nervously and said, "Thanks."

"So, what brings your sexy ass here at this time of night? I was about to head on home. Chris is going to drive because I am totally fucking wasted."

"I volunteered to drive you because I need to talk to you."

"Let me guess, you love me and want me to marry you instead of Robin," he said, laughing.

At first, I was upset when I heard him suggest that. Then, when he laughed, I thought back to the sorts of things we had been through. Having people meddling with our relationship seemed to be an ongoing theme.

Heather didn't say anything for several moments. "Well, John, I wouldn't cheat on you."

I gasped. What the fuck? I sent her there to tell John I had broken our rule, not to take him from me. Surely, Heather, of all people, would not do that to me. I trusted her.

"What are you talking about?"

"John, I just came from Robin's bachelorette party. She just fucked a couple strangers, and she told me that she's cheated on you at least half a dozen times since you've been engaged."

"Cheated on me?"

"You have a rule, right? 'No solo adventures'? Well, she's broken that several times."

"So, you're here to clue me in?"

"Yes. I know this comes as a shock, but you need to know."

I couldn't read his face in the video enough to know what he was thinking.

He said, "So, since we're getting married, you are concerned that she'll hurt me? That's so sweet. You are so sweet, Heather."

"God, you're too drunk to think straight."

"No, I hear you. I get it."

"Okay, well, then... what are you going to do?"

He shrugged.

I breathed a great sigh of relief. It was out there. He knew what I had done. Heather did what I had asked her to do after all. I leaned in, needing to know where his head was at.

"Listen, John, you are such a sweet guy. You need to decide if this is what you want or if you want someone whom you can trust not to cheat on you. There are plenty of women who would count themselves lucky to have you and would never betray you."

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers