Robin's Wedding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second set of options concerned how I could do that. If I wanted to bring it up but I also wanted him to confess, I needed to do it in a way that would make him think it was his idea to tell me. I had to tread carefully, I knew, or he might get suspicious that I knew more than I should. Well, he knew I had sent Heather to confess, so I'd start there.

Nodding to myself, I pulled into the garage of the home I shared with John, got out, and went inside.

The house was quiet but for the television softly playing a commercial in the living room and Buster's feet clicking on the kitchen linoleum as he came to greet me. I reached down and petted his head for a moment, "Is anyone home, Buster?"

Walking out of the kitchen and putting my purse down on the dining room table, I ventured into the living room to find John asleep on the couch. It was nearly five o'clock and I had no idea where his parents were. I had nearly spent the entire afternoon watching video of John's bachelor party.

As I came around the couch, I studied him. His strong jaw was slightly agape as he slept, his face clean-shaven. His short hair was a deep black. His broad chest rose and fell with deep regular breaths, covered by a black tee-shirt which read "A Redhead ❤'s Me!", which I had given to him the prior month. His strong legs and big cock were covered by his black sweatpants and white socks. I surmised that he had, most likely, upon returning home, changed out of his clothes to relax and fell asleep watching TV while waiting for me to get home.

I considered changing my plan, but I didn't want to wake him up with anything awkward. So, kicking off my boots, leaving me in my black yoga pants and my green fuzzy sweater, which was so long it fell below my butt and had long sleeves to protect my arms from the cold, I mounted the couch gently, straddling John and lowering myself down onto his lap.

"Hmm?" John groaned as he took a deep breath and opened his eyes. "Hey babe," he smiled at me as he glanced around and put his hands on my hips.

"Hey there sexy," I told him. "I've missed you."

"Where were you?" he asked as he looked into my eyes. "I thought you'd be here when I got home."

"Taking care of wedding stuff," I told him. It wasn't a complete lie. I wasn't going to get married without getting this shit resolved, so it was wedding-related. Before he could ask anything more, I asked, "Hey, did you talk to Heather?"

He froze and looked at me. He nodded and asked, "Are we doing this now? Mom and Dad went to The Butterfly Pavilion, and I don't know when they are coming back. What time is it?"

"Five," I told him. Then, diving headlong into it but playing dumb, I said, "Heather wasn't clear on your reaction but this morning you seemed fine. Does that mean you forgive me?"

He chuckled and then, with a twinkle in his eye asked, "Have you asked to be forgiven?"

I thought about that for a moment. I didn't want to give anything away, so I shook my head and said, "No, but I am now. John, please forgive me for breaking our only rule. Please know that I am so fucking sorry!"

He nodded after a moment and said, "I forgive you, but, in exchange, you might need to do something for me."

Now, I would do anything for him, and he knew that. However, for him to go there without any hint of confession on his part was starting to concern me. I would normally have gotten angry but the knowledge I had gained from the videos dissipated that anger and left me a little confused. Had he decided not to confess after all? Was he going to keep his secrets and let me continue to think it was only me? Trying not to let my confusion show, I said, "Anything, John. I love you. I will do anything you ask."

He tilted his head to the side and looked at me for a moment as if confused. Maybe I had given something away, I considered, as he studied me. Then, the smile leaving his face he said, "I need you to forgive me back."

Joy leaped in my heart, but I tried to act surprised. "Have you broken our rule too?" I prompted, knowing the answer, and feeling vindicated in my trust of him.

His brow furrowed and he asked, "Yes, are you happy about that?"

I was not a very good actress and this man had come to read me like an open book more and more over the last few months. I don't know why I thought I could fool him. "Yes. I felt so guilty for so long and it feels so good to get this out in the open. The fact that you broke our rule too, is such a relief."

"Why did you do it?" he asked me.

I was about to ask him the same question right back, but I knew his answer would be that I had done it first. Still, maybe that's what I needed to get him to fully confess. I said, "I have no self-control. I tried John; I really tried. A guy starts flirting with me and I just can't control myself. I know that's not what you want to hear, but of everything in my life, the thing I have the least control over is myself. Why did you do it?"

"Because I knew you had done it. I knew about most of them, like when you fucked the Florist's son."

"How did you know?" I asked. This is one thing I really wanted to know; not so that I could do it again without getting caught, but just out of pure curiosity.

"Well, you have a tell. I didn't know what it was at the time. The last-minute orgy coinciding with it made me suspicious."

"A tell? What do you mean?"

"You don't know what a tell is?"

"I know what one is, but what was I doing?"

He laughed and said, "I can't tell you that."

I smirked at him and chuckled. So, there was something I did, some mannerism or action I took that told him when I had strayed. I really wanted to know what it was, but John didn't want me to know and thereby make me a better liar. I couldn't blame him. "Okay, fine, go on."

"So, I knew you had gone to visit some florists that day. I knew which ones, because we had discussed it, so I drove to each of them and asked about you. It wasn't difficult to piece together. I actually talked to the guy you fucked, and he admitted to it. He thought I was going to beat the shit out of him, but I knew it wasn't his fault," he told me, his hands rubbing up and down my thighs.

"Were you mad?"

"A little. Not because you were fucking without me; I'm totally satisfied sexually, and I know you love me. I know you. You grew up feeling that sex and love were unrelated. Old habits are hard to break. You can't help yourself," he told me. "It was the lying."

Ouch! He was right. I desperately needed to stop doing that. "So, what did you do? If it was about the lying, why do the same thing? Why did you break our rule?" I asked him. I was sitting on his lap calmly, not raising my voice or being angry in any way. I was giving him the opening to tell me everything I had already learned so there would be less for me to hide.

"Well, it just sorta happened. It's like, you doing that gave me license to do it too. I know that doesn't make it right. I'm sorry," he explained, getting more and more defensive.

"Hey," I said, gliding each hand down the sides of his face, caressing him lightly, "it's fine. I forgive you. Just tell me what happened. Okay?"

He nodded and then shook his head.

"What?"

"You're pretty awesome, you know that?"

My mind went back to the things he had said about me, and I realized that another man might say I was a bitch or, more accurately, a lying cheating slut, but this man of mine thought I was awesome. "Maybe to you," I told him glumly.

He frowned, furrowed his brow, looked up into my eyes, and smiled saying, "Who else matters?"

I kissed him. I loved John with all my heart. His reaction to finding out we had both broken our one and only rule made me love him even more. I broke the kiss as I felt his hands climb my chest and said, "So, what did you do?"

With his hands cupping my tits through my sweater, he looked at me and said, "Well, one night, after you, Heather, and I had a threesome, I woke up and fucked her while you slept."

"Why?" I knew the answer. I had seen the video. I needed him to say it.

He hesitated.

I gave him an out by saying, "Is it because I was not enough for you, you wanted to be caught, you get off on the danger, you're in love with her, or you wanted to hurt me?"

"Well," he said sheepishly, "to be honest -"

"No, I want you to lie to me," I interrupted with a sarcastic tone, like we always did when someone said that on a show or in a movie.

He chuckled, his hands still massaging my tits as if they had a mind of their own. Finally, he shook his head and said, "It was the danger," as I knew he would.

I was relieved he had finally said it, so I leaped on it and said, "You dirty boy. You got a rush from the danger that I might wake up and get mad at you."

He nodded. "I didn't want you to catch me, but the closer I was to getting caught, the more I liked it. I'm sorry."

I thought about it for a second and said, "You know what? This actually makes sense. Many of your first sexual encounters were you sneaking around with your sister under your parents' noses. I'm sure that was quite a rush. My first sexual encounters included blowing every boy in school and fucking anything that moved."

He laughed.

"So, now, you like being sneaky and I have no self-control," I concluded, a little sad at the conclusion. Were we too different? "Still, you didn't start sneaking around until I broke our rule; the rule I came up with. I'm seeing the irony."

"So, what do we do now?" he asked.

"Well, I think we should create new rules. You said it was my lying that hurt you the most. You weren't jealous?"

He shook his head, his hands dropping down to my thighs. "I just need to know what you're doing. I'm not jealous."

"But, you told me, very plainly, that you were always a little jealous."

As he slipped his hands under the bottom of my sweater and rested them on my hips, he said, "That was a while ago. It's like if the fire alarm went off every time you started the oven. Early on I would rush home every few days to see what was the matter, all upset, and be relieved that it was a false alarm. I do that for a year and, eventually, I understand that it could be an actual fire, but I no longer worry about it."

I smiled at the analogy. Me having sex with other men was the oven and the fire alarm was his jealously. "I get it. By lying about it -"

"You disconnected the alarm. I still want to know about it. I don't want someone else coming up to me and telling me how much they enjoyed your muffin when I didn't even know you had turned on the oven."

I laughed out loud at that. "I think you've tortured that analogy enough."

He laughed with me, sliding his hands up to my waist, under my shirt, his soft hands warm against my skin. "What about you? We started this rule because you got jealous in Florida."

"I think I mainly get jealous when you flirt with women that look like me. It makes me feel that maybe you will realize that you can have what we have with someone else, but without all my baggage," I said, being a bit more honest than I had planned to be. I knew John loved me from the video, but I also had the realization that I was jealous of how he had looked at Brianna.

"Babe, you are more than just what you look like," he told me as he slid his hands up, still inside my sweater, and palmed both of my breasts in his hands. "I can't have what we have with someone else just because she looks like you."

I kissed him and leaned back, enjoying his hands on my tits. "Okay, so my rule will be that I will try to not have a solo adventure, but, if I fuck up, I will let you know about it before we go to sleep that night. How's that?"

"Sounds good," he said, rolling my nipples between his fingers.

"Mmm, that feels good," I sighed.

"So, what's my rule?"

"Well, I trust you. I don't care if you get some pussy on the side. Tell me about it or not, I won't get upset either way. Problem is, you like the danger. If I'm not going to be mad, there's no danger, right?"

"True," he nodded.

"If I pretend to be angry, you'd see right through that."

He shook his head. "It's okay. I just won't do it anymore."

I knew he had the self-control that I lacked, but it didn't feel right to let it go like that. I said, "No, I want you to be able to feel that rush of danger. So, we need to substitute something to give you that danger high."

"Like what?"

"Well, sweet man of mine, here's the rule," I said. I had been thinking about this for a while and I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I told him, "If I catch you fucking around behind my back, you will be punished."

"Punished?"

"Mmm-hmm," I nodded. "I trust you, love you, and won't actually be angry, but I'd be thrilled to punish you."

"What sort of punishment?"

"Well, first thing is, since you hate being tied down, I'd definitely do that."

His eyes grew wide as he looked at me, his hands suddenly passive within my sweater.

"How about, since you fucked behind my back, I'd fuck someone in front of you, make you watch, and not let you do anything?" I proposed.

His brow furrowed at that.

"What?"

"The idea is that it's scary for me to fuck around behind your back because of the consequences. The consequences should make me fear the danger but still maybe take the risk, right? But the problem is, if you fuck in front of me while I'm tied up, I would be very upset."

"But you don't get jealous."

"Fucking around is one thing but doing it in front of me and not letting me participate would piss me the fuck off."

I nodded. I did know that about him and making him a cuckold, where it's happening in front of him and he's not invited to join, is not something with which he would be cool.

He clarified saying, "It would hurt me, but not in a fun way at all. So, if that's the punishment, I'd never do it because that would damage our relationship."

I raised my hands up in surrender. "I hadn't thought of it like that. The punishment would be much worse than the crime. Okay, so, we need to keep the punishment just between us and not harmful to our relationship. Hmm. Well, okay, how about this. I tie you down and spank you but make sure you have a happy ending."

He considered that. "That's more like it. I would definitely hate being tied down, but the spanking and happy ending would keep it from being too serious."

Then an idea struck me. I shook my head and smiled at him. "You'd enjoy that too much. That's not enough to make you afraid." Then I gasped.

"What?"

I smiled at him, and, with a sexy sly tone, I asked, "Do you know what I'm going to do to you, you dirty boy, if I catch you?"

He shook his head, his brow furrowing again.

"That's right. You don't. Sure, we'll start off with spanking, and you will be tied down, but maybe there will be other things done to you," I teased.

"Like what?" he asked.

"Depends on how bad you got caught or how I feel at the time. Maybe some hot wax? Or how about some clothes pins? Maybe a ball gag? Oooh... Maybe a gag with a dildo attached! Oh, I know, if you keep doing it, I can get one of those electric prods, they look painful."

His eyes grew wide, and he said, "Oh shit. I don't know."

Starting to get off on the ideas I said, "I'd need the gag so you can't scream too loud and attract the neighbors. Or I could just sit on your face and smother you. That would be loads of fun, though it is a little dangerous, so I'd be careful. Oh, wait. I have it!"

"What?" he asked, his brow furrowed in concern.

I smiled at him and said, "Let's put it this way, I have a strap-on and you have an ass!"

"You want to peg me?" he asked, completely shocked.

"Only if you get caught," I said with a big grin on my face. "I'm going to get some new strap-ons just so that I can tie you down and peg your little ass. How does that sound?"

"That sounds pretty fucking scary," he said, shaking his head.

"Then why is your cock hard?" I asked, swishing my hips back and forth as I straddled him, feeling the hardness against me. "The thought of me fucking your ass with my strap-on turns you on, doesn't it? It's okay, you can admit it. It's just us. I'll fuck your ass and stroke your dick at the same time until you spray cum all over yourself."

"Robin, you are way too into this," he complained.

I laughed. "Am I scaring you?"

"A little," he said with an expression that told me it was more than a little.

"Isn't that the point? Does it now make you scared to get caught? But not so much that you wouldn't take the risk?" I asked as I reached down between us and dipped my hand into his sweatpants. I found his cock and pulled it straight up, stroking it to full hardness.

He smiled at me. "So, I can sneak around, but if you find out you'll punish me?"

I nodded, biting my lip as I continued to stroke him. "It would be just that one-time punishment, but I'll decide how you will be punished at that time. The punishment will match the crime. Oh, and if you get away with it for a week, you have to tell me about it."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I don't want you to worry about getting caught forever, I want to keep your experiences fresh by letting you look forward to your next one, and I want to know what I missed. Don't you want to share your story with me?"

He gave me a big smile. "Yeah. So, do you need the same thing from me?"

"What, to punish me if I fuck without you? You can if you want to, but my issue is that I'm weak. I don't get a thrill out of the danger of fucking someone without you there, it just happens. Sorry," I told him.

He shook his head. "Don't be. I knew what I was getting into with you on the day after our first date and I'm still here. Now, if your punishments get a little out there, I might start punishing you back."

I told him, "Okay, just remember, if you catch me doing something behind your back, it's not intentional and, also, just know, I will want you to join in. Don't wait for me to notice you and invite you, okay?"

"Okay. Same for you."

I considered that. "Yeah. If I catch you red-handed, I'll join in too, and punish you later, once we're alone. Okay?"

"Okay," he replied. Then, when I didn't say anything else, he concluded, "You know, I think we have our new rules. You scare me a little at how much you're looking forward to punishing me, so I'm going to need to be really careful."

I beamed with pride. "Yes, you will." I rocked back a little, my ass on his thighs, as I looked down at his cock in my hands. I tugged his waistband down below his balls and got his cock nice and hard. "So, with our new rules agreed to, are you ready to seal the deal?"

He dropped his hands to my waist and said, "I take it you are wanting more than a handshake."

I nodded as I pulled my knees up to his shoulders, planting my feet on either side of his hips. I knew that he knew what I was after as I leaned forward and lifted my ass off his thighs and kissed down on his mouth, our tongues sparring intimately.

John hooked his fingers into the waistband of my yoga pants and pushed them down off my ass and then halfway up my thighs.

When I settled my ass back down, I tipped his hard cock toward my wet snatch and sank myself down around him.

"Ohhh," he sighed. "That's my tight pussy."

I smiled at him as I felt the sweet stretching of his familiar cock penetrate up inside of me a few inches short of the end of my cunt, due to the position we were in. My pussy stays tight because I regularly exercise my pelvic muscles, so all but the smallest cock would get a nice snug experience. It stays stretched nine inches deep because that's the length of John's cock and I fucked him every day. It had been stretched a little deeper from Tanner's longer cock the prior evening, but it had contracted back since then. "That's my big fucking cock," I purred back at him.