Robin's Wedding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tucked his hands under my ass and lifted me a few inches off his lap and let me fall back down again, his cock slipping in and out of my wet cunt. "You are so wet."

"You turn me on so much, John," I told him honestly. With my hands gripping the back of his neck I leaned forward pulling his face into my sweater, shifting my weight as far forward as I could. Flexing my legs, I rocked my ass up and down on his lap. It was a bit of an awkward position, made necessary by us being dressed, but I didn't want to stop to disrobe. Besides, I was more than capable of fucking like that for a long time; I had good stamina and good strength.

"Yeah," he grunted with passion. "Fuck me!"

For a couple minutes the familiar wet sounds of cock sliding in and out of cunt filled our little living room, disrupted only by the sounds of our breathing and moaning. As I picked up speed, the slapping of my ass down on his thighs overpowered the other sounds. Then, as my orgasm approached, my moans became louder and louder.

"Take that cock!" he groaned into my chest.

"God, I love your cock, John!" I gasped right before my orgasm crashed over me. "Ahh," I cried out, the pleasure filling my head and my legs faltering for a moment. I sat on him as I grunted out the rest of my orgasm and then, after it crashed down, my breathing finally slowed. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, babe," he replied, his cock throbbing inside of me, waiting patiently for me to recover.

I didn't keep John waiting long. I flexed my legs and reached down to grab his cock. As I lifted my ass off his lap I freed his prick from my sated fuck-hole and tipped it back as I rocked my hips forward.

"Are you -?" he started to ask but then fell silent as he felt my asshole press down against the head of his cock and then open to allow his slick prick inside.

I groaned with the wicked feeling of his dick in my ass. It made my thighs and the arches of my feet tingle as I pressed my asshole down around his raging boner. It didn't feel the same as my pussy being penetrated, but I didn't hate it either. We had previously agreed that we weren't big fans of anal sex but both of us had done it more and more as of late and found it a nice change.

"Oh gawd," he groaned. "That's a tight ass!"

When I finally nestled my butt down on his thighs, seven of his nine inches up my ass, I felt like he was going to burst out of my stomach at any moment like an alien. It was so wicked and different that I could feel my pussy continue to leak fluid. It hurt a little but that was half of the fun. "Yeah? You like my ass?"

"Feels like heaven," he whispered.

I put my hands on his knees behind me, leaned back, and lifted my butt from his crotch until only the head of his dick remained in my ass, and then stroked myself back down. My breath was shaky, the pain was still there but the pleasure was coming in waves. "Oh god, I love your dick," I groaned as I worked my ass faster and faster on John's lap.

My ass in his hands, he helped me fuck him quicker and quicker. "Fuck!" he groaned.

The waves of pleasure and pain caused my legs to shake as I fucked him. After a couple of minutes of working my ass up and down his long hard shaft I felt my second orgasm approaching; this time, an anal orgasm. "Oh, please," I mewled, "I want to cum with your dick deep inside of me."

"Yes," he hissed as his hands dug into my ass and hips, pulling me on and off him as quickly as possible. "Cum for me, bitch!" he commanded.

"Oh god, yes. I'm your bitch, John. I'm going to cum for you," I cried out before I grew silent again and grunted in pleasure as my anal orgasm rushed over me like a great wave of heat, filling me up with its warmth. I gasped and groaned as my legs shook with the pleasure of it. It was a different sort of orgasm from the others. I didn't know if it was the same for all women but, to me, an anal orgasm felt so deep and overwhelming.

John had a hold of my ass and, instead of letting me soak in my orgasm, he worked my ass up and down on his crotch like I was his personal fuck toy.

My climax abated very slowly, buoyed by the continued fucking I was getting from John, though I was the one that was moving. I knew by the way he was gripping me and the grunting that he was close to orgasm. He could have held off but obviously he wanted to cum inside of me. Maybe he was concerned with the time, or maybe he just wanted to seal the deal with me. Either way, I wasn't complaining. "Yes, John, give it to me. Cum in my ass!"

"Ahhh," John nearly barked as he came.

I could feel the cock in my ass expand and stiffen before the first blast of cum deposited its warmth deep in my bowels. "Yesss," I hissed. "Fill me up!"

He did, blasting wad after wad of cum deep inside of me which, if I didn't know any better, would have led me to believe he had several days of semen saved up. I knew he didn't, so it was that much more impressive, as he jerked and twitched beneath me. "Take it! Oh god, take my cum," he grunted and then sighed.

"Oh shit," I groaned. "That feels so good. My ass is so full of your sweet cum, babe."

"I think Robin is home," came a very distant voice of Mrs. Parker.

I looked down at John in surprise. He had heard it too, his eyes wide.

His parents couldn't have been more than a few feet on the other side of the front door. They were talking casually, and it was getting louder. They were about to come inside.

I kicked up as I dropped my hands off his knees, pulling my ass free from his cock, up over my head, and then flinging my feet up and over and down onto the floor to stand in front of him. As I lifted my head up, I pulled up my yoga pants to my waist and let my sweater drop down over it.

The door opened just as the first drops of cum leaked from my ass and into my yoga pants. Sure, like anyone else, my ass could hold in liquid for quite a while, but I had just been fucked by John's big dick and it was still gaping. I knew that by the time my ass closed back up, all his cum would probably leak out of me. I needed to get to the bathroom with a change of clothes sooner rather than later.

John pulled his shirt down, but I could still see his hard dick pushing it away from his stomach. Thankfully, the couch didn't face the door.

"Oh, you kids are home, great," Mrs. Parker said.

"How was it?" John asked, turning to face them with his right arm across the couch while his left hand tugged at his sweatpants.

"Expensive," Mr. Parker replied as he came in.

"It was beautiful, Johnny," Mrs. Parker said, casting her husband a cross look.

"I told you the zoo would be cheaper," John said.

"We need all day for that," his father said as he came to sit on the couch beside him, right in front of me.

"How was your day, sweetheart?" Mrs. Parker asked me as she came up and gave me a big hug.

With John's cum leaking from my ass in a near-steady stream, I said, "Fine, Mom. Very productive."

"Oh, that's good, dear," she replied as she moved past me to sit on the other side of John. Then she stopped and sniffed. "What is that smell?"

I could feel the blood rushing to my face, thankful that she was looking at her son.

"Uh, I'm not sure," he replied.

"Smells like fish," Mr. Parker commented.

"And vanilla," Mrs. Parker added.

Thinking quickly, I said, "Oh yeah, I just shared my leftover fish with John. I had fish for lunch. The vanilla might be my perfume." I spoke so quickly that I just knew it would raise suspicion. I had no intention of letting them know that I had just fucked their son with my ass.

The Parker's looked at me for several beats before Mrs. Parker finally said, "Dear, there's no need to be embarrassed. I have strange smells in my house from time to time."

I was a bit confused by that. Were strange smells something I should have been embarrassed about, I wondered.

John saved the day before I could protest and said, "Robin takes great pride in her house and that's why she's blushing."

I touched my face as if I could tell just by feeling it. My cheeks were a little warm though. Looking down at my chest, it was red. "I do, let me get an air freshener," I said and made a hasty retreat to my bedroom, being sure to tug my sweater as low as it would go, careful to hide the wetness of the seat of my yoga pants where the cum was soaking in.

"I think it's in the kitchen, let me go look in there," John said, following my lead to get himself out of that position, his cock presumably deflated and safely tucked away.