Robin's Wedding Ch. 08

Story Info
Relating with relations.
8.6k words
4.88
5.6k
7
1

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers

Author's Notes:

This series is about the continuing adventures of John and Robin.

The chronological order of the stories is:

Double Trouble -- Chapter 1 -- 7

Back Home for the Holidays -- Part 1 & 2

Robin's Wedding -- Chapter 1 -- 12

********

Warning: Though I've kept the Group Sex category to remain consistent with the overall theme of the book, this chapter contains taboo/incest. This involves sibling sex. If you find this offensive, please skip the second half of this chapter and do not rate it.

********

Special thanks to my editor, Todger65.

********

Chapter 8

Relating with Relations

October 14, 1:46 AM

* * * Jenny Parker * * *

"Holy shit," I whispered to myself as the image on the projector screen went black. I was stunned at what I had just seen.

"Damn, that was hot," Raine whispered back to me. Though I had my hand working between her legs and she was doing the same to me, I had forgotten she was there for a moment.

I nodded. I thought about it for a second and realized I was jealous, envious, impressed, and completely turned on. My pussy was sopping wet.

Though I had my new girlfriend at my side as the entire wedding audience sat and watched, I would have loved, despite being in a small crowd, to have fucked the shit out of Raine as I watched Robin, and then John, fuck on the screen. However, I didn't want to miss a single instant of what happened, so we had settled for mutual masturbation.

As I looked around, I noticed that everyone else had done the same, masturbating themselves or their partners as they watched.

"Please wait a moment as the wedding party returns to the altar," the priestess instructed.

As I waited, I examined my feelings over what I had just seen. I had just watched Robin get gangbanged by all of the men in the wedding party and John, my brother, get reverse gangbanged by all of the women in the wedding party. Why did I feel how I felt about all that?

Well, I was jealous because I was keenly aware that I had been in town for a while and still had not had a chance to have sex with Robin or my brother. I loved Raine, but no relationship I have ever had, or ever would have, would prevent me from hooking up with my brother or Robin.

I was envious because, wow, Robin looked like she had fun with all of those cocks. I didn't know if I could have taken it as well as she did, but I really would have loved to try. I was also envious of John being surrounded by all that pretty pussy. I would have loved to take his place with my strap-on, or to be one of those women in that room with John and his big dick.

I was definitely impressed at how well Robin took those cocks and equally impressed at how well John had taken all of that pussy. They had left everyone satisfied. My baby brother really knew how to handle himself, I mused. I especially liked how Maria had fucked him in the amazon position; I had done that to him many times and I looked forward to getting him alone to do it again.

When the entire wedding party came in and took their positions on the stage as they had before, there erupted thunderous applause from the audience. I found myself joining in. I had watched a lot of porn but that was the hottest show I had ever seen.

As the applause died down, Raine whispered, "Can you believe they did that?"

I shook my head. "I hope seeing that didn't change things between them."

"I can't see how it wouldn't," she told me. "Swinging is one thing, but that was intense."

The priestess announced, "When I call your name and ask if you approve, your response shall be 'I approve'."

"Heather, do you approve of John for your friend Robin?"

I had seen the way Heather looked at John. I saw how she fucked him. I felt sure that she loved my little brother more than she should. I was a little surprised Robin didn't see it or didn't care. I made a mental note to myself to ask her about that later.

After what seemed like a small eternity, Heather said, "John is amazing. I approve."

While she had embellished her answer, she at least didn't try to disrupt the wedding. Maybe I was off base with her, I wondered. Either way I found myself breathing a sigh of relief.

"Stewart, do you approve of Robin for your friend John?"

Probably taking his cue from Heather, he embellished his answer too as he quickly said, "Robin's a firecracker. I approve."

There were chuckles in the audience.

"Maria, do you approve of John for your friend Robin?"

"Oh cariño, de su polla grande es increíble. Sí, lo apruebo," she said quickly. Then sheepishly added, "Sorry. Sí, I approve."

Everyone chuckled at that.

"What did she say?" I whispered to those around me.

A man behind me said, "She said that his big dick is amazing."

Again, there were chuckles and, this time, murmurs through the audience for a moment.

Once the hall became quiet again the Priestess asked, "Frank, do you approve of Robin for your friend John?"

"Fuck yes," Frank exclaimed. Then he glanced around and realized he had given the wrong response. "I approve."

"Dana, do you approve of John for your friend Robin?"

Dana smiled and said, "Of course. I approve. That man can fuck!"

More laughter from the audience.

"Alex, do you approve of Robin for your friend John?"

He nodded for a moment. Then he smiled and said, "Nobody can take a dick like Robin! I fuckin' approve!"

Murmurs, laughter, and some applause erupted from the audience.

My eyes were drawn to Maria, whom I had been told was his wife, was not laughing and seemed a bit upset. Well, I figured, some of these guys weren't going to get laid anytime soon and so might have to make do with what they did to Robin for quite a while.

"I can't believe he said that," Raine whispered.

"Maria looks pissed," I whispered back.

"I think her comment earlier pissed him off and that's why he said that," she told me.

"Maybe they're even?" I replied with a smirk.

She nodded. "This is a weird wedding."

The priestess asked loudly, "Angela, do you approve of John for your friend Robin?"

Angela said loudly, "While I don't consider Robin just my friend but my sister, I can't think of a better man for her to marry than John. I approve."

There were some "Aww," comments from the audience amidst a smattering of applause.

"Chris, do you approve of Robin for your friend John?"

Chris looked a little overwhelmed as if he was trying to come up with something to say on the spot that would equal what either Alex or Angela said but without insulting Dana, his fiancé. Finally, he said, "My friend John has a big heart and a big dick. Robin is perfect for him. She had a big heart, as we all know, and now we all know exactly how much cock she can take. I definitely approve!"

Massive applause went up throughout the audience.

I couldn't believe he said it like that. Sure, he found a way to top them all, but I could tell Dana didn't like it. I couldn't tell what John thought of it.

When the din finally subsided the priestess asked, "Robin, did you watch Heather, Maria, Dana, and Angela evaluate John?"

"I did," she replied. Then she looked at the women standing beside her and said, "It was quite enlightening."

"Have you analyzed your feelings in order to determine if you are able to handle this relationship?"

"I have," she said, her voice a little shaky. "It was hard to watch and not participate, but Chris helped."

"Robin, do you believe that you will be able to handle this relationship?"

She nodded, took a deep breath, and said, "I do."

"John, did you watch Stewart, Frank, Alex, and Chris evaluate Robin?"

"Yeah, I did," he replied. He looked down, shook his head, and then looked back at his groomsmen and said, "I didn't expect a fucking triple penetration, but, yeah, I saw it."

Murmurs in the crowd filled the hall at his response.

My heart went out to my little brother. He was up there on his own, and he seemed hurt at what had happened. He was tough on the outside, but I knew how tender he was on the inside. I wondered if he was about to blow up the wedding.

The look in Robin's face told me that she wondered the same thing. All of the color drained from her face, and I could see she was starting to tremble. I hadn't thought her face could be any paler, but I was wrong.

After the crowd grew quiet, the priestess asked, "Have you analyzed your feelings in order to determine if you are able to handle this relationship?"

"Yeah," he said.

"John, do you believe that you will be able to handle this relationship?"

John waited for a long time before he finally spoke.

I worried that he might call off the wedding at that moment. I could see that everyone on stage was looking at him with concern. I worried that Robin might pass out on the spot. She looked terrified.

Finally, he looked at his bride and said, "You know what? That was the hardest thing I have ever had to sit through. I knew it would be tough but, shit, that was something else. I love you Robin and you know that if you want a gangbang every night, I'm down to participate. But if you expect me to sit and watch, you have made a huge mistake."

Robin shook her head vigorously, her long wavy locks flying about, and said, "I don't."

John nodded and said, "I know. We've discussed that. You do what you want and tell me about it later or we do it together, but this shit about me having to watch it and not having the option to participate is just too much."

Robin seemed to calm down a bit and told him firmly, "I didn't expect it to be that much; the boys went all out. I wish you could have been there, and I wish you didn't have to watch it. We did both agree to it, though."

"True," he agreed.

"What about what I had to watch with you and my girls?" she asked. "That was pretty intense and difficult for me to just sit and watch."

He nodded and said, "Fair enough." He thought for a moment and said, "That was what we signed up for when we agreed to include this in the wedding." He turned toward the priestess and said, "It was a part that you insisted we include! We wanted gangbangs and friends approval, but you insisted that we turn it into this sit and watch as a test thing." Then he turned to the crowd and said, "It is not indicative of our relationship. We would not sit and watch each other like that without taking part." Then, turning back towards the priestess he concluded, "So, yes, I can handle our actual relationship."

The crowd was quite loud at that response, murmurs of many barely-hushed conversations throughout.

I was shocked. First, I was shocked that my baby brother had aired his feelings so publicly in front of all of their friends. It was a conversation they should have had in private. I knew that, given the circumstances, it was the only opportunity he had to discuss what had occurred prior to finishing the ceremony. Still, I wondered if he could have pulled her aside for a moment. Secondly, I was shocked that the priestess had insisted on including the evaluations. I remembered talking to Robin about having evaluations and how we would do that, but I hadn't realized that having it in separate rooms with the other party watching was the priestess' demand.

The priestess hesitated. "I, um, I... I'm sorry. I didn't... Um... I just thought... I'm sorry... Okay, so, should I continue?"

John and Robin both nodded.

The woman was totally flustered as she looked down at her notes and turned the page.

I felt sorry for her. I realized that she thought that adding the test was a good idea, but she hadn't thought it through enough. Or, maybe, she hadn't talked to the couple enough to realize that there might have been a better way. Still, I was relieved that the wedding was still moving forward.

"John, d-do you have the ring?" the priestess asked, her voice quite shaky.

John got the ring from Chris and then took Robin's hand in his.

"Please place the ring on Robin's finger and plight your troth to her."

Raine leaned in to me and asked, "Plight your troth?"

I nodded. "Pledge your truth. In other words, make your promise."

John placed the ring on Robin's finger saying, "I give you this ring as a symbol of the promises I've made to you today. Let it serve as a reminder to you as you lick, suck, and fuck others, that I am your main stud, your main cock, your main thrall, your one and only husband."

The crowd seemed to relax at that as they watched Robin smile. She didn't seem surprised at the words, so they must have planned it, but she obviously liked hearing them.

"Thrall?" Raine whispered to me.

I whispered back, "Like 'slave' but, typically, more mental or magical. From the word 'enthralled'."

"He promised to be her slave?" she whispered back, her eyes wide in surprise.

Then Robin took her ring from Angela and placed it on John's finger saying, "I give you this ring as a symbol of the promises I've made to you today. Let it serve as a reminder to you as you eat and fuck other bitches, that I am your main bitch, your main cunt, your main thrall, your one and only wife."

Chuckles came from the crowd at their choice of vows.

Raine whispered to me, "Well, I guess if they are slaves to each other, that's cool."

I laughed and squeezed her against my side, my arm around her shoulders.

The priestess, having gathered herself again, intoned loudly, "John and Robin, you have expressed your love for one another through the commitments and promises you have made here today. You have exchanged vows, sealed those vows with sex in front of witnesses, been evaluated by the wedding party who then approved your union, analyzed your feelings about your open marriage, confirmed with me that you can handle it, and exchanged rings. Therefore, by the power vested in me by the Universe and the State of Colorado, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may seal this union with a kiss."

They kissed. It was a long and passionate kiss. Though they were both sexually satisfied, the separation they had endured in the middle of the ceremony found them needing to come back together in a very profound and intimate way... in front of everyone.

* * *

I pressed the little doorbell button on Robin's house as the noon-day sun screened down through the trees. The smell of the cool breeze as it flowed down off the mountains combined with the dryness of that air felt wonderful against my back; not too cold like it might have been in winter but a nice respite from the warm day.

"Are you okay?" Raine asked quietly beside me, her hand in mine.

Though I was quite nervous, I nodded as the door was unlocked and then opened.

"Come on in, Jenny," my father said after opening the door. He was dressed in a nice black suit with a purple tie.

We stepped inside the warm house. After closing the door behind me, I said, "This is Raine."

"Oh, yes," he said. "Robin's friend. Come in; come in. Johnny and Robin left an hour or so ago and your mother's still getting ready. Come sit down."

Robin's wild wedding had happened early in the morning, several hours prior, and now we were preparing for the formal wedding. My parents had no idea my little brother was actually already married to his little firecracker. I liked that Robin had managed to make the wild wedding and the formal wedding happen on the same day. I worried about two receptions, but I had nowhere else I had to be, so I was giving over my entire day to their celebration.

We sat on the couch. I sat in the middle with Raine to my left and my father to my right.

Daddy put his arm around me and gave me a hug. Then he released me and asked, "So, how have you enjoyed your time in Denver so far? Your mother and I have been to the butterfly pavilion, the zoo, and driven up into the mountains to find some snow."

"Oh yes," Mom shouted from the bedroom. She could apparently hear us in the small house. "We found this area where we could pull off the road that sort of overlooks Denver. It was quite surprising and beautiful."

"I haven't done all that, but I've had a lot of fun too," I said.

"Oh, what sort of fun?" Mom asked as she came out of the bedroom, dressed in a pretty purple dress. My mother was short and round, but that dress looked beautiful on her.

"Well, I've gotten to know Raine quite well," I said.

Mom came around the couch and said, "Oh hello dear, I didn't see you sitting there. You are Robin's friend, yes? The one who took in Jenny for the week?"

"Yes ma'am," she said politely.

"Well, are we ready to go?" she asked.

"Um... Mom," I said. "Before we go, there's something I need to talk to y'all about."

"Oh? What's that Jenny?" she asked, as she sat in a chair beside the couch, beside my dad.

I took a deep breath to steady my nerves and said, "I know this is John's big day and I don't want to bring up anything to take away from that, but I don't know when I'll get to talk to you in private like this again and I don't want to tell you this on the phone."

"Is something wrong?" Mom asked. "Are you okay?"

She must have thought I was about to tell her I had cancer or something, I realized. "No, I'm fine. Better than fine, actually. I'm in love," I told them.

"Awesome," Dad said.

"Oh my god, that's great dear!" Mom said, her hand flying to her chest. "It's an answer to my prayers."

"Is it someone in Philly?" Dad asked.

"Do we know the young man?" Mom asked.

Bracing myself with all my willpower I gestured to my side and said calmly, "It's Raine."

Now, both of my parents are Catholic, and I knew with one-hundred percent certainty that they would simply explode with indignation. I was prepared for them to disown me, curse at me, quote the bible to me, and all manner of things. I had been searching all my life to find out what I really wanted, and, in Raine, I had finally found it. There was not a chance in hell I was ever going to marry a man and pretend not to like women. I was bisexual and I had fallen in love with a woman. The truth of that was something that, sooner or later, I would have to reveal. I had opted for sooner.

They both looked at Raine, my dad leaning back to look across my right side at her and my mother leaning over to look across my left side at her.

"Oh my god," Dad said as he turned and looked at Mom.

"What?" she asked him.

"I knew it," he said.

"You did not."

"I told you! I told you she was a lesbian!"

"Oh please, you also told me that Johnny was gay... and he's getting married," she said exasperated. "You did not know anything."

"I did too!"

I was speechless, surprised by the exchange. They had turned their attention away from me and toward each other. I couldn't tell exactly how angry they were, but I was still braced for the eventual confrontation.

Mom got up and walked past me to Raine. She bent down and wrapped her arms around my girlfriend, giving her a big hug, and said, "I'm so glad Jenny found someone so pretty to love."

"Thank you, ma'am," Raine replied.

When Mom stood back up, she said, "I didn't know if she'd be able to find someone to look past all of those tattoos."

"I love her tattoos," Raine told her.

"Oh, well, aren't you special. Jenny is so lucky to have found you," she said before returning to her seat.

Dad said to me, "I'm happy for you both," before giving me another hug.

I was stunned into silence. I had not expected that. Of all the reactions that could have occurred, this was one I had never considered. Involuntarily I muttered, "But, I thought that you'd..."

"What dear?" Mom asked.

"... well... be angry that I'm in love with a girl."

"Jenny Parker, why would you think that?"

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers