Robin's Wedding Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,480 Followers

"Well, you're always quoting the bible, you're always telling me to find a man, and you're always complaining about every single thing I do," I explained, my voice growing louder as I spoke.

"Everything you do. Like what?"

"Oh my god, you are always commenting about my weight, about my tattoos, about the way I dress,... everything," I said, completely taken aback that I was having this conversation with my mother.

"And why did I do that?" she asked.

"Because nothing I ever do is good enough, obviously," I snapped.

She shook her head and said, "Jenny Parker, you are my daughter. I've always wanted you to find someone to love you as much as your father loves me. Sure, I may have criticized your decisions. And yes, I used the bible to do that. Why? I'll tell you. It's easier to find love when you watch your weight. It's easier to find love if you're not hiding behind your tattoos. It's easier to find love if you dress like a lady. Now, finally, you've found love! I don't care that she's a woman. I couldn't be happier for you!"

"We," Dad chimed in. "We couldn't be happier for you, Jenny."

I put my hand over my mouth in shock at what she was saying. My whole world was turned upside down. Was she rationalizing after the fact, or had I been wrong this whole time? My mother's words echoed back to me from over the years and every single one of her hurtful missives was about me finding a man. While I had no idea that she would be fine with me finding a woman, I also was rethinking every fight she and I had ever had, and it was always about how I presented myself or if I was putting on weight.

I knew at the time that she loved me, but I thought she also hated me. That's how I had felt towards her. We were dysfunctional that way; weren't we? Was it just me? Were all our fights about her trying to help me and me pushing her away? All this time I thought she was so judgmental of me but, maybe, just maybe, it was me being judgmental of her. Sure, she hated my tattoos, but she always said that no man would want a woman covered in tattoos. I thought she was using that to manipulate me but now, if I believed her, she had actually been worried about me being alone for the rest of my life.

I didn't know what to think. I didn't know where the truth lay. But I did know that my parents had just accepted Raine with open arms and without any hesitation. That spoke volumes to me. It was something I couldn't ignore or explain away other than to realize, and accept, that I had been wrong about my parents, especially my mother, for all my adult life.

I started to cry. Sure, I'm a girl, but I hadn't cried since I was a teenager. I was too tough for that. I had been toughened up by my mother's words; words that I was now coming to realize had always been about her genuine love and concern for me. "Oh Mommy," I sobbed.

Mom came and hugged me.

I hugged her back.

* * *

"Hey, it's Jenny. Can I come in?" I asked.

"Sure," Robin's voice filtered through the door clearly. She sounded happy.

I quickly let myself into the bridal suite and closed the door behind me. Scanning the room I saw that she was alone.

Robin hugged me and kissed me, dressed in only her white lacy bra and panties. She was beautiful, her skin pale and lightly freckled all over. "It's great to see you, Jenny. Too bad I don't have time to play. I still need to put on my make-up and -"

"That's okay," I interrupted her. "I'm not here to play. I left my strap-on at home."

"Home?"

"Raine's place."

"Are you two getting along?"

I nodded. "We're in love."

"I'm so glad."

"I slipped back here to see you because I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"Me? I'm fine." She told me as she sat back down at her makeup table. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, after what happened at your 'wild wedding' last night; I mean, this morning."

"Oh, yeah, I'm pretty tired. I only got about five hours sleep."

"No, I mean how upset John was about your gangbang."

"Oh, that. Well, yeah, he was mad at the priestess for making us watch each other when that's not our thing. At the time I didn't think it was going to be a big deal, but, turns out it wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be; the watching, I mean. The gangbang was fucking amazing!" she said as she started applying her mascara.

"How did you feel watching John get fucked?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"It was hard but not too bad. I seem to mainly get jealous of redheads and, since there weren't any, I was fine. Also, I had already been fucked within an inch of my life, so I was pretty relaxed about it. The girls fucked him pretty well, which I was glad about."

"Not exactly fair, don't you think?" I asked, not trying to start a fight but I couldn't let it pass without comment. "Put yourself in John's shoes. Imagine he had been fucked by a roomful of redheads."

She chuckled, "Yeah; that would have sucked." She shook her head and looked at me, "I guess it wasn't fair. Until we did it, I didn't think about it like that. If I had to do it again, I might make a different choice. I wouldn't have been able to use the priestess, but it might have been worth looking for someone else to officiate."

"Okay," I said, satisfied. "We talked about ideas over the last few months, but we never talked about making John sit and watch something like that."

"Yeah," she said, turning back towards the mirror. "That whole thing came up at the last minute from the priestess. I was pretty upset about her changing my plans but figured it would be okay. It was great for me, but not so much for John."

I nodded. "I had never seen a triple penetration."

She turned and looked at me with a serious expression. "Jenny, I have never been filled so... completely. Never! I thought they might split me open for a moment. It was incredible. Also, I had never really felt that submissive before, not even with you; not like that. They really took charge," she told me.

"Did it give you second thoughts about marrying John?" I asked, getting a little frustrated at her casual attitude towards my brother's issue.

Her forehead wrinkled. "No, why would it?"

Exasperated, I sighed and asked, "Well, I mean, if that felt so incredible what's the point of getting married to my brother?"

She stood up and stepped right up to me. She was shorter than me and I looked down at her as she said to me, "Jenny, I love your brother. I don't want to spend a single day of the rest of my life without him in it. If I want another triple penetration gangbang, believe me, John will be one of the cocks involved. If he asked for us to be monogamous, I'd really do my best to do that. We have a relationship beyond that sort of thing. I never want him to feel left out like that ever again, but our relationship is not based on who's fucking whom. Jenny, he has my heart. I'd die for that man. I love him more than... well.... more than I love myself... and that's saying a lot, because I love me some Robin."

I laughed at her, and she laughed back as her bridesmaids burst into the room to aid their bride in getting ready for her second wedding ceremony of the day. There was something else I wanted to ask her about, but our time had run out.

* * *

"Hey baby bro," I said as I closed and locked the door behind me.

My brother sat on a couch on the far side of the room, dressed in his street clothes of tee shirt and jeans. His tuxedo lay across a small table in the center of the room, a number of chairs surrounding the table. He looked up from his phone and said, "Jenny?"

"The one and only!" I declared with a big smile and my arms extended to either side of me, showing off my form and my dress. I wore my hair in my signature big poofy ponytail but without my glasses, dress shirt, and vest. No, for the formal wedding, I wore a beautiful blue strapless floor-length gown. It left my arms and shoulders bare so I could show off some of my tattoos.

He gave me a big smile, stood up, and came forward to give me a hug as he asked, "What are you doing back here? There's still about an hour until the wedding. I didn't think any of the guests had arrived yet."

"Mom and Dad wanted to come early to pray in the church. When I told Raine I was going to visit you and Robin, she told me to go ahead. She was going to head across the street with Frank and Melissa Fuller, who had just showed up, to get some coffee," I told him.

"How are you and Raine doing?" he asked as he sat back down on the couch.

I walked with him and stood in front of him. "Really good. Um... I haven't gotten to see you very much on this visit, have I?"

He shook his head, "We don't see each other enough in general. I miss you a ton, Sis."

I nodded. I missed him too. "Well, she and I are doing great. John, I love her."

He smiled slowly nodded and then said, "You know, I remember the first time I met Raine." He looked down and smiled again, then looked back up at me and said, "I remember the way she made me treat her. She's perfect for you!"

I smiled back, knowing exactly what he was talking about. I wasn't jealous or offended at all.

His smile faded and he asked, "I thought you two would have a lot of fun together, but I didn't think you'd fall in love with her. You're heading back to Philly soon."

I shook my head and, without warning, sat down on his lap, my arm around his shoulders, "That's one of the things I came to tell you. I'm moving to Denver."

"Really? That's great!" he said as he pulled me down for a kiss.

I kissed him back for a moment, my tongue playing with his, before I told him, "I've been thinking about it for a while. It's not just about Raine. I miss you and Robin terribly. Besides, I don't have a lot of friends in Philly."

"Well, sounds like you're laying claim to all of my friends," he said with a smile.

I nodded and said, "You've gotten in with a very cool crowd, Johnny."

"This is going to be great. You and I can get together all the time. Does Raine know?"

I nodded, "I told her that my time with you was non-negotiable. She's not concerned about being monogamous, but if she ever does, you would be excluded from that."

"I'd better be," he said. "I'm your brother."

Then, softly, I said, "So, tell me. How are you really feeling about marrying Robin?"

His brow furrowed and he asked, "Why? I thought you liked Robin?"

"I love her, but after what I saw this morning, I'm worried. You nearly blew up the wedding. I know this one is just a formality, a show for our parents, but how are you feeling? The paperwork is probably not filed yet if you want to back out."

"I shouldn't have said anything last night. I was upset at how Alex and the guys had treated Robin. She loved it, so I guess it's all good."

"You guess?"

"Well, Jenny, they gangbanged her; in front of me; without me."

"Are you worried about her being all stretched out? Because that's a myth. Besides, your dick is better than theirs."

He laughed, "Yeah, but they had two in her pussy and one in her ass."

"What if you had been one of them? What if you were in her ass with two others in her pussy, or if you were one of the ones in her pussy?"

He laughed again, "My dick is getting hard."

"There's your answer. Robin told me that if she ever did another triple, you'd be one of them."

He nodded, "I know. Look, I love this lifestyle. I used to think I wanted to find a good woman to settle down with and have a couple kids, but now..."

"Now?"

"Sometimes when she's fucking another guy, I still get jealous, but since that's normally happening while I'm fucking someone else, it doesn't affect me. I think it actually turns me on a little more. I love that she's having fun, too. But this morning, when I watched that, even though Angela was sucking my dick, I got jealous. I mean, proper jealous."

He was quiet for a moment so I finally said, "Well, let's talk about that. Were you really jealous or were you envious? Were you jealous that she was going to like that so much that she was going to decide that she didn't need to marry you, or that it would damage your relationship in some way?"

He sighed, "Not really. She was so submissive to them, more than she has ever been with me. It's not that I need that. Sometimes I'm dominant with her but usually she's in charge. I had never seen her that submissive. If she wants me to be that dominant for her, I may have to get lessons from you. Either way, I don't think it's something we can't work on together. So, I guess, no, not really."

"Well, then, were you envious? Did you wish you were involved? Did you wish that you were Alex or Chris in there with the other guys fucking the shit out of Robin?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I can't deny that it was fucking hot. All I wanted to do was to get in there and join in, but that damn priestess had me watching."

I smiled at him and said, "Well, I think you're coming from a good place. Not actually jealous over losing Robin, but just envious of the guys that got to take part."

He smiled gently up at me. He sighed and said, "You know what?"

"What?"

"You're right." He looked down for a moment and then back up at me, "that makes me feel better about the whole thing."

"Yeah?"

He nodded. "I know that's not going to happen again, where I'm forced to just watch, so... yeah... wow, you're good. You always help me cut through the bullshit. I'm so glad you're here."

I kissed him again, this time gentle and loving. I pressed my tongue into his mouth. He was a big strong man, but he was also my little brother. Because of that, and my personality, I was always in charge when we were together. That had never changed. I broke the kiss and asked him softly, "Are you still my baby bro?" When he nodded, I asked, "Are you gonna be my little bitch?"

He smiled and nodded. I never called him 'my little bitch' in front of anyone; I only called him that when we were alone. It had been over a year since I had been alone with John.

"That's not going to make you feel worse?" I asked, a little worried. "Do you need to exert some dominance? I'd let you do that."

He smiled and said, "I'm okay. There are some women that need to be dominated, like Raine, and there are some that need to be dominant, like you. As long as I'm involved, I'm good."

"Where does Robin fall?" I asked. "I have seen her be quite dominant but with me she is always submissive."

"Robin's mostly dominant, but, yeah, sometimes not. Actually, now that I think about it, often, when we have sex, she'll start out all dominant and become totally submissive by the end," he explained.

"Well, once anyone gets some of your cock, they can't help but submit to its power. How about you? Have you changed from when we were younger?"

"I can be quite dominant when I have to be, but I think I'm usually still pretty laid back. You tell me. Have I changed?"

I leaned down and softly whispered into his ear, "Mmm.... I'll let you know in about half an hour."

"Oh, now?" he asked, his eyes wide.

I nodded and smiled, "Unless when you get married in an hour you need to be able to fuck Robin in front of our parents."

We both laughed at that. "No," he finally said, "I have to get through this formal wedding and the formal reception this afternoon before I get to have any fun at the wild reception tonight."

"Robin really packed your day, didn't she?"

"She wanted everything to happen on the same day," he explained.

"Well, let me take the edge off so you can make it through the rest of your day," I declared, as I pulled the top of my strapless dress down to my stomach, exposing my breasts. With my hand behind his head, I pressed my chest forward, feeding him my left nipple.

John didn't resist, opening his mouth and taking my barbell-pierced nipple between his lips. He flicked back and forth across it with his wet tongue.

"Mmm... that's my baby bro," I cooed. His face felt cool against my warm skin, his nose digging into my breast as his mouth worked on my nipple.

One of his hands cupped my right breast as I continued to feed him my left one.

I whispered to him, "I think you've changed quite a lot since moving to Denver, but you will always be my little bitch, won't you?"

"Mmm-hmm," he hummed, my nipple pressed firmly into his mouth.

I knew that Robin wouldn't interfere with my relationship with John. He had grown into a smooth-talking straight-shooting woman's man. However, to me, he would always be that eighteen-year-old kid poking his homemade telescope through the hole in my closet wall to get a glimpse of my naked body; my baby brother. "I love you."

He rolled his eyes up at me. "Mmmm ufff oooo oooo," my tit still firmly pressing against his face.

My hand still at the back of his head, I gripped his hair and pushed it away from me, forcing his head back. I knew that he was strong enough to overpower me, but I also knew that he never would. I kissed him, pressing my face down against his firmly.

John kissed me back, letting me press my tongue inside his mouth. His hands caressed and massaged my tender breasts as we kissed.

"I'm going to enjoy us living in the same city again," I told him as I stood up. I stepped onto the couch, one heel on either side of his hips. I gathered the skirt of my dress and lifted it up in the front. My hand again on the back of his head, I held him in place as I pressed my pussy to his mouth.

John tipped his head back as he pressed his lips to my pussy lips. He kissed my pussy tenderly, this time letting his tongue press outside of his mouth. He licked gently along the folds before exploring up inside my cunt.

"Mmm...," I moaned as I enjoyed the feeling of his tongue inside of me. I was so turned on at the familiar feeling of my brother eating my dripping snatch that my juices practically flowed from my cunt into his waiting mouth. We had done this many times in the past, but it had been well over a year since we had last been alone like that.

His hands cupped my ass, holding me to his face, as he ate me out.

"Shit, you've gotten so much better at that," I groaned, as pleasure exploded in my brain. He had always been good at eating pussy; I had taught him everything he knew. But this was even better.

He moved up to my clit, sucked on it, and then back down to fuck my cunt, back and forth. When I started squirming atop his face as my orgasm approached, he concentrated on my clit. Steadily swirling his tongue around and around the hard little bud.

"Ahhh, yes, eat me!" I cried out, trying to keep my voice down as much as possible, as my orgasm washed over me.

John left my sensitive clit as I twitched in pleasure, returning to lap at my fuck-hole.

"Yes, taste my cum," I sighed, knowing my girl-cum had a different taste than my normal juices and John used to love it.

"Mmm-hmm," he moaned up into me as he did just that.

I backed up off the couch as soon as I had regained control of myself. "You are so good at that," I told him, genuinely surprised that I had cum so quickly. I was tempted to let him show me what he could do, but that was not my role with my little brother. He expected me to dominate him, and I was not going to disappoint. "Now get those fucking pants off!"

John unbuckled his belt and opened his pants, as I grabbed the bottom and pulled his pants off his body.

"You don't wear underwear?" I asked him, surprised. He had worn briefs when he was young before moving to boxers more recently.

"Nope."

"You are so naughty, baby bro," I playfully scolded.

His cock was semi hard but was still beautiful to me. Though he was about to marry Robin and I had just found Raine, that was my cock. He would always be my little brother and his cock would always belong to me.

I knelt between his legs and sucked his cock up between my lips. Swirling my tongue around the head and then taking him entirely into my mouth, he quickly grew to full hardness. I loved feeling his desire for me so directly.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,480 Followers