Robin's Wedding Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jenny," he moaned as he put his hands on the back of my head in encouragement.

I took his wrists into my hands and slammed his hands down to the couch on either side of him, as I began bobbing up and down in his long thick prick. Loud slurping sounds came from my mouth as I worked his dick with my mouth, the head poking at my throat on each stroke.

"Shit!" he groaned with pleasure.

I released him and stood up, satisfied at the hardness of his cock. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, I then reached down and hooked each of my hands under his knees. I lifted his legs up and pressed them to his shoulders, most of his back flat on the couch seat, but his head and shoulders pitched up by the seatback.

John knew what I wanted as he reached up and held his legs in place.

As I pulled up my dress again, showing him my pussy, I looked down at my brother, naked but for the shirt he still wore. "Are you ready to get fucked by your big sis?" I taunted.

He smiled up at me and, unable to nod, said, "Fuck me, Jenny!"

I reached down and took his hard slick prick by the base. Tipping it down and toward me, I leaned forward and pressed the head to my pussy. Feeling my way, I looked into his eyes. He was looking down between us, but I watched his face as I sat my pussy down the entire length of his cock, feeling him stretch me open and bore inside as I sank forward and down until my clit rubbed against his pelvis and my ass pressed against his balls.

"Ohhhh shit," he groaned with pleasure and fascination as I took him inside me.

I laid my dress across his stomach and braced myself against the back of the seat, towering over him as he looked up at me. "Say my name," I ordered, as I began moving my hips back and forth, his hard cock slithering out and back into my cunt.

"Jenny," he moaned.

My feet on the floor and my hands against the back of the couch, I leaned over him and fucked him. I moved back and forth, pounding my hips against him, fucking him like a man would fuck a woman. I controlled the pace, I controlled the speed, I controlled the force, and I loved it.

"Oh, Jenny," he groaned.

"Who's fucking whom now?" I taunted as I pounded his cock into me, his long dick hitting bottom on each stroke.

"You are fucking me," he sighed, the pleasure clouding his eyes as he held himself still for me to fuck.

"Damn straight!" I replied, fucking him harder and harder. I scooted my feet more forward and fucked him even faster, the feeling of his prick gliding in and out of my gaping cunt making my head swim with pleasure. "Take that pussy!"

"Yes," he replied. "Give it to me, Jenny! Fuck me!"

"Yeah, take it you little bitch," I taunted, as I fucked him. "This cock belongs to me!"

"Yes, it does!" he agreed, passively gazing up, his body rocking beneath me. "Take what's yours, Jenny! Take it!"

I could feel his cock getting harder and harder inside of me. I knew he was close. "Give me your cum, baby bro. Fill me up!"

"I'm cumming!" he gasped as I felt his cream blast up into my hole.

I stopped fucking him, just grinding myself against him, holding most of his prick inside of me as he filled me with his hot load. Pleasure exploded in my brain as I came with him, the lack of needing to concentrate on fucking him and the feeling of his prick packing me full of his semen finally pushing me over the edge into orgasm.

"Yes," he sighed softly, "cum with me. Oh god."

I shuddered and shook, nearly collapsing on top of him as my orgasm washed through me. As I slowly gathered my senses, I kissed him tenderly. Then I smiled down at him and said, "I love ya, little bro. You're a good little bitch."

He chuckled at that, looking up at me with complete adoration, like he did when we were younger. "I'm so glad you're moving to Denver," he murmured before letting out a big exhale.

As I rose up, his softening cock still deep inside of me, and was just about to pull off and clean his cock with my mouth, there came a knock at the door. Thump, thump, thump. "You ready bro?" came Chris' voice through the door. I could also hear Alex mutter something as well, his deep voice travelling far but not clear enough for me to make out.

My face flushed. I loved the danger of fucking my brother but never wanted to be caught. I knew his friends didn't know about us, well most of them. I had told him that I didn't care who knew, as long as it didn't get back to mom and dad, but I didn't think he had told too many people yet. So, I worried that, swingers or not, they might not approve of what we were doing. I also was well aware it was me that needed to take action.

I could see the fear in John's eyes. These were his friends, and he didn't want to have to explain this to them. Not yet. Not like this.

Without more than a second's hesitation I stood up and turned around, his cock slipping out of my cunt and my dress falling back into place. I hadn't taken off my shoes. I grabbed my purse from the table and reached for the door. As I unlocked it, I glanced over my shoulder and saw that John had frantically pulled up and closed his pants. He didn't see me look at him, so to him it looked like I didn't care.

As I pulled the door open wide, Chris, Alex, and Frank looked at me, a bit startled to see me standing there. Chris said, "Oh Jenny, I thought this was John's room."

Clenching my pelvic muscles tight to keep John's warm cream inside of my fuck-hole, I smiled at him and said, "It is, he's just right there. I was just visiting him for a bit." As I stepped back and gestured towards the couch, I felt some of John's jizz ooze out of my bare pussy and fall to the floor.

"Oh, we didn't mean to interrupt," Frank offered.

"I was just leaving," I said as calmly as I could muster as I walked out the door and down the hall.

As the men stepped into the room, I turned and watched. Sure enough, I saw the small wet spot on the carpet which I had left and smiled to myself as the three men walked over it without noticing.

I shook my head as I walked away. Sometimes I was such a deviant that I amazed myself. That thought made me smile.