Robo-Mommy Ch. 02

Story Info
Molly's continued torture under stepson's iron fist.
3.4k words
3.77
11.7k
6
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
587 Followers

I showered and soaped my body three times to get the nasty slimy feeling of Joey's cum off my skin and not to mention for goodness sake a half of a bottle of shampoo for my hair. How was it even possible a human body could produce that much semen at one time. But then we are talking Nano Tech right? Jack's told me about the amazing things that NRC has created over the years. Some of it for the good and some of it for the bad. Most of their inventions are finanaced by the government for the military. He never went into details about those projects in particular but he said it wasn't for the good of humanity that's for sure. Just as Joey was doing.

She couldn't wait until Jack came home. Joey was going to be so... Suddenly my brain started to buzz and I stopped thinking about my husband immediately. Instead, thoughts of Joey began to invade my mind. Unwanted thoughts and feelings. Thoughts and feelings I would have never had for the little twerp! Thoughts like, Joey is so handsome and so good looking. And the sight of his naked body makes me tingle all over. Oh gross! I knew it was those fucking nano bots!

I gripped the side of my head and sank to my knees on the shower floor. "STOP!" I shouted my voice echoing in the tight space. The thoughts stopped almost immediately. I knew now that they didn't want me to think negatively about their master. I had to bend to their will...and their will was to Joey. How could that little geeky bastard come up with the idea to create something like this?! The buzzing lightly began again.

"Okay Okay I'll STOP!" I said aloud throwing my hands up and the buzzing abated.

I really didn't want to but I had to think good thoughts about Joey. I mean he did cure my painful back problems. I started to feel better with that thought. These damned bots are trying to train me in how I should think!

I sighed and stood up. There was no use in trying to rebel not when they were the ones in control. I opened the shower door and picked up a towel and dried myself and when I walk back into the bedroom I find Joey standing in the doorway. He has a stupid smirk on his face.

"How are you feeling, mom?"

I frowned at least I tried to, but I feel the muscles in my face tighten up and my lips pull into a smile, "I feel fine, Joey."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. Now I want you to get dressed there's some people I want you to meet." with that he turned and left.

I was about to ask, who was I going to meet and what should I wear? But then the bots took over and I began speed dressing, and in a matter of seven minutes maybe even less I had put on a french maids outfit complete with garter belt, lace top stockings, and black heels. Then I applied my make up and put on a bit of perfume. The perfume was called, Evening Rose. Joey had purchased it for me as a birthday gift a few years back and I thought it was a sweet gesture, but my husband hated the fragrance. He said the scent reminded him of something that his grandma used to wear. An old lady's perfume, oh gross! So I never put it on again but yet I never threw it away either.

I stepped out of the bedroom and strutted down the hall just some European model on a runway. I felt so animated and I knew it wasn't me walking in this fashion, because I would never walk like this. Was I in control of anything? I had to admit that I was a bit surprised at how well I was walking these heels. Generally I would have twisted my ankles a half a dozen times before I got to where I'm going if it were just me doing it but it wasn't just me it was...THEM.

I couldn't help but wonder what I was about to walk into. Who did Joey want me to meet? Was he going to show me off to a few of his friends. I could hear two people conversing in the den so I walked straight in like I owned the place.

I was shocked to see George Benson and Andrew Morrison. George was the Head of the Special projects department of the Nano Robotics Corporation and Andrew was his Geeky assistant. They were sitting on the couch and they turned their heads and looked at me at the same time and needless to say their mouths dropped.

Joey was sitting across from them in my husband's red leather wing back chair. Jack never allowed anyone to sit in that chair, it was his throne as he liked to call it. Not even I was allowed to break that rule and I was his wife. Yet Joey now sits in it

with a leg draped over the armrest. The little... I stopped myself. I had to remember, good thoughts and good thoughts only.

George and Andrew stood up immediately looking a bit sheepish and confused. I've met them both at company gatherings over the years and both men were absolute gentlemen. I was friends with George's wife, Sarah. We've played tennis together at the country club, before she became too sick to play anymore. Her illness is a complete mystery to her doctors. They can't figure out what's going on with her. And George want let anyone visit her. Which is strange in itself.

Andrew however was a dedicated bachelor and a playboy and Jack has told me about his affairs with some of the employee's wives.

"Molly?" George asked. "Why are you dressed like this?"

I wanted to answer him but my mouth seized shut and I could only look straight ahead. I was in some other mode now.

"She's not allowed to speak unless I give her permission to do so." Joey interrupted.

Andrew smirked and shook his head, "What the fuck is going on here Joey. I thought you called us here to show us some new invention you've created, not to see some half naked woman...and your mom at that!" He placed a finger to his chin and studied Me, "I mean you're not ugly, Molly don't get me wrong. You're a 38 year old MILF and..."

George punched his shoulder, "Have some respect, Andy!"

"Sorry, George."

George shook his head and gave Joey an annoyed look, "What's going on here."

Joey shrugged, "I have created a method to heal and control at the same time?

They looked at him confused.

"For your simple minds allow me to explain. I injected Molly here regen-bots and..."

"Wait a damn minute here, young man." George gasped, "You're telling us that you have used our technology. A technology that has not been tested on human beings as of yet mind you...to heal your mother?"

"My stepmom."

"Whatever, Joey." George waved a hand. "It was not your call to make, son. Hell you don't even work for the company, how the hell did you..." George stopped in mid sentence and turned his head to look at Andrew. Andrew quickly looked away. "No?!"

"I'm sorry, George I really am but the project was moving too slow."

George shook his head looking like a man who had just been betrayed by his best friend. "I can't believe this shit!"

"Well believe it old man!" Joey snapped.

George stood up, "I'll not listen to anymore of this!"

"Sit down George!" Joey commanded.

"Fuck you! I'm telling your daddy about this shit!" He snapped and started to walk away.

Suddenly the word "Security" flashed into my mind like some internal projection screen. Wow that's new I thought.

"Molly stop him, NOW!" Joey commanded.

I immediately sprinted across the room to George and in an instant I had him pinned against the wall a forearm to his throat. It had been all too easy.

"Sit him down on the couch?" Joey ordered.

"Yes Joey." I picked the big man up and cradled him in her arms and walked him over and dropped him on the couch like a sack of potatoes. He didn't feel heavy at all and know he has to weigh two hundred pounds or more. I pressed a hand to his chest, "You stay!" I said.

George rubbed his throat and nodded in shock, "YYe." he rasped.

Andrew chortled, "Joey my boy I would call that check mate."

Joey laughed and he stood up and walked over. He took a large black pill from his pocket and he handed it to me. "Make him take that."

I nodded and looked down at George, "Take pill." I ordered.

George clamped his mouth shut and shook his head. I smiled and placed the tip of my stiletto between his legs. "Take PILL!" I again said calmly.

"NO!" he snapped giving me a defiant look.

I didn't want to do it I swear but I wasn't in control. I mashed down hard with the tip of my heel and I could feel his balls give.

He opened his mouth this time and cried out in pain and when he did I shoved my entire hand into his mouth and pushed the pill into his throat and goodness help me I felt his jaw unhinge. I smiled and slowly pulled my hand back. Georges lower jaw dropped uselessly open and hung there. His eyes wide he tried to scream but all he managed to make was a windy haspy sound

"Fuck me!" Andrew gasped and backed up from the gruesome site.

Joey clamped him on the shoulder and laughed, "Don't worry he'll heal and in a few hours he will be yours to control." Joey crammed a palm pad into Andrews hand, "We're going to control this world, Andy just you and me."

Andy smiled and looked at me. "All this power is giving me a boner." he grabbed his crotch.

"Yeah I second that." Joey agreed and took me by the arm. Andy took my other arm and they escorted me down the hall to the master bedroom.

I awoke sometime later to find Joey and Andy curled up against me with their arms draped across me. They were still naked and so was I. The two boys had a high old time fucking me with their cum filled cyber cocks. My dear body ached and I was covered in cum from head to toe. Is this my life now? Am I to be treated and used like a fem bot? This wasn't living this was hell! I would have rather put up with the pain than be a part of this...but then I had no control over it.

I thought about what I... no... what they did to George and it sickened me. I had shoved my entire hand into the poor guy's mouth.

I sat up and pushed myself out from beneath Andy and Joey and being as quiet as I could I slipped out of bed and left the bedroom and I made my way to the den. I find poor George lying in a fetal position on the hard wood floor. He was trembling and whining.

I knelt down beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder and he jerked, "George...?"

The old man looked up at me and recoiled and pushed his body against the couch.

"It's okay, Geoege." I said in a soothing voice.

"Stay away from me!" he snapped. Thankfully the regen-bots had fixed his mouth and he seemed to be talking coherently.

"Please George calm down it wasn't me that did this to you...I mean it was...but it wasn't." oh gosh here I was talking like a crazy person. "It's the bots, George, they are in control and they make me do things...things that I don't want to do!" I started to cry.

He reached out and touched my arm and gave me a nod of understanding. "They are in me as well Molly. I can feel them in my head. I have to stop them before..." George's eyes rolled back in his head.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and I shook him, "How do we stop them, George!" At the sound of his name he seems to come back. He was fighting them.

"Electricity...stops them." he rasped, fighting to say the words.

He rolled onto his hands and knees and looked around trying desperately to focus his attention. They didn't have him yet, he wasn't theirs.

"Fight them, George." I said and again his eyes cleared up at the sound of his name.

He snatched a lamp from the side table and tore the cord out of it. He split the two ends and then jammed them into his mouth and bit down!

His body jerked and bounced as he electrocuted himself right there in front of me. Then suddenly his body slumped against the couch and the electrical cord slipped from his mouth. He didn't move a muscle nor did he groan.

Was he dead? God don't let him be dead! "George?" I poked him with my index finger and suddenly he raised his head and looked at me wide eye'd. The poor man's upper and lower lips were burnt black but he did manage a smile.

"George are you okay?"

"I'm good." he breathed. "I don't feel them anymore Molly. They're dead." he grinned. He suddenly stood up and brushed himself off, "Molly, do you have a tazar?"

I had to think. Yes I had a tazer, Jack had purchased one for me a few months ago when Alice Jenkins was raped while jogging in the park. I'd had never cared to carry it because it scared me more than being raped. In fact it was still sitting in a drawer in the kitchen.

"I have one, it's in the kitchen." I left out of the den with George following me. I made it to the door way to the kitchen and that's as far as they would let me go. I stopped dead in her tracks.

"Molly? What's wrong?" George asked.

"I can't move! I can't fucking move GEORGE!!!"

He patted my shoulders, "It's okay Molly. It's the nanos. They know what I'm going to do." he smirked. "Where do you keep the tazer?"

"It's... in a...draw..er." My mouth stopped and I fought to get the last word out.

George understood and he ran into the kitchen and began going through the drawers and he finally found it in the drawer next to the stove. The taser was a Vipertek VTS-989 though it was pink in color it was one of the strongest Tasers on the market. Jack had certainly made a wise purchase.

He pushed the red button at the side and a bluish white volt of electricity surged between the two chrome electrodes. George ran to me but I turned to sprint down the hallway. George was rather quick for an older man, he caught me by the arm and slammed me back first against the wall.

He smiled at me, "I'm sorry Molly." He said and he jammed the tip of the tazer against the side of my neck and pushed the red button.

Fifty thousand volts of electricity instantly surged through my body and caused every muscle in my body to tense and spasm in one given moment. I crumpled to the floor at George's feet. I heard the screams and felt them. There were hundreds if not thousands of individual cries happening at once and all of them were coming from deep inside my own mind. My vision went black and I slipped into a deep deep blackness.

I instantly opened my eyes at the sharp smell of ammonia being thrust under my nose. I nearly screamed until I suddenly recognized George standing over me and he has this sweet little smile on his face and it makes me feel safe.

"Molly?" he asked.

I sat up stiffly and looked around I was disoriented and with good reason too I was lying in George's bedroom. I remember Sarah showing me around their house and I had so envious of this very bed. It was a massive four post, California King. It was then that I started to recognize other things. I was dressed in a frilly pink dress and my hair was up...in pig tails? Was I dreaming this?

George touched my shoulder, "Welcome back, Molly."

I rubbed my eyes, "How long have I been..."

"Two days, Molly."

"Wow!" Suddenly my blue eyes went wide and I looked at him, "Joey?!"

"Cam down, darling. I took care of him." George assured me and he leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. You're safe now."

I turned my head. How dare he kiss me but for some strange reason I didn't get mad at him. "Why am I in your house, George?"

He smiled and was about to answer my question. Andrew Morrison walks into the bedroom carrying a tray of fruit.

I recoiled and tried to get up but a wave of dizziness swept over me and I nearly passed out.

George gently pulled me back into a lying position, "Relax Molly. Calm down please. Andy will not harm you. He was part of the plan to free you."

I looked at George, "Plan?" I was confused. "What plan?"

Andy walked around to the other side of the bed, "I must confess I did supply Joey with the regen-bits." He sat down on the edge and took a slice of pineapple from the tray and offered it to me. "I'll explain further but you need to eat something."

I turned her head, "I don't want any." There was too much of a metallic taste going on inside my mouth at the moment for me to even have an appetite. In fact I felt more like throwing up.

"Take a bite and I'll continue." Andy coaxed gently.

Reluctantly I opened my mouth and took a bite. My jaw felt slightly stiff as I began to chew, but then it seemed to free up and I began to chew without much effort.

"There you go. Good girl." He praised.

I sort of recalled those very words as he had fucked me in the ass a few night ago. I gave him a coarse look. "You had sex with me! Was that part of the plan too?"

Andy chortled and shook his head, "No that was a bit of a bonus for me. I really wanted to try out my new dick. I hope I didn't hurt you too bad." he winked.

I started to feel sick to my stomach, "You're an asshole!" I threw the pineapple at him.

Andy stopped laughing, "Hey we had to make it look real, Molly. Because if Joey would have suspected anything, he would have turned you on us."

George chortled at that comment and he rubbed his jaw.

"The bots were meant to be given to Jack, not you. But for some stupid reason Joey gave them to you. I think he wanted to turn you into his own little person sex slave."

"Well he certainly accomplished that." I cringed. "But why? Why would you want to give them to Jack?"

George and Andy looked at each other and at that moment the answer came to me.

"You wanted to pull a coup, didn't you? You wanted to control my husband!" I snapped.

Both men frowned and looked down.

"Jack was standing in the way of progress, Molly. He wouldn't sign off on any human testing." George said.

"What do you mean by, "Was?" I asked.

Andy gave me a frustrated look, "The Stepford bots were ready to be tested on human subjects but your husband..."

I placed her hands over her ears, "Stop! I don't want to hear anymore. Where is Jack? Where is my husband?!!!" I shouted.

Andy shook his head and placed the tray on the night stand and stood up, "I told you she wasn't going to cooperate."

George smirked, "Oh she'll cooperate. I'll make sure of it. I mean like it or not she will be my Stepford wife." he took a palm pad from his pocket and tapped a few keys and I went limp...with no thoughts, no feeling...just nothingness.

The end.

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
587 Followers