Robocock Files 001_a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard was starting to come to by now. I could pick out whole words from his rambling, incomprehensible monologue. Little words like "help," "psycho," or, amusingly, "mummy." There were still a couple of advertised Robocock features which I had wanted to try out. I figured the next item on the list may even be enhanced by Richard's partial consciousness. I stood behind him and lifted him up, laying one of his arms over the back of my neck and gripping his waist to hold him upright. He looked angelic in his state of defilement, like Ariel washed ashore, with foamy artificial and natural bodily fluids crusting around his face, ass and chest like dried sea brine. I walked him in our strange embrace over to the wetroom.

Most students had complained of the residence hall's cheapness in substituting wetrooms for proper showers, but I knew the moment I laid eyes on this affordable amenity exactly what kind of showers I intended to take in it. I carefully guided Rich over the lip between the bedroom and the wetroom before dumping him onto the floor. Still fucking heavy, even with him partially carrying his own weight as he stumbled along with me.

Robocock's eagerness to clean my flat seemed to stop short at the wetroom, which it had left piss-stained and adorned with my loose, black pubes. It really did understand what I wanted. I took a second to catch my breath before dragging Richard over on his back to the foul toilet. I lifted him up by the arms and dropped him so that the edge of the bowl hit him in the small of his back and his head flopped back into the scummy water. He was retching and gagging beneath me. I aimed my cock at his mouth and released my bladder. It was as simple as that. Flecks of pissed bounced off his angular features and sprayed the walls and floor. The force of the jet pried open his lips and he began to sputter and gargle. A shimmering stream was running down his throat, over his muscular chest, forming dewy drops on his faint, wispy chest hairs, running down the side of his midriff, the tender curves of his musculature forming tiny riverbeds of a golden continent. The boughs of this continent would be fertilised by my heavenly rain. It was a long piss; by the time I was done, I could see my reflection in the pool between his legs. With his head still in the toilet bowl, I flushed.

"Richard? You in there buddy? Just thought a nice, refreshing drink might wake you up. Now this next part is where things might get a little weird for you, so I thought I should give you some warning. I'm not entirely sure what's going to happen to you when I do this, but I'm reliably informed that any attempt to resist the process could lead to severe neurological damage and even death."

As I said this, I began to gently pull Robocock out of me. The initial feeling of removing it is something like feeling a doctor pull out your organs while under anaesthetic. For a second, it feels like you're having a whole body part painlessly (but certainly discomfortably) amputated from your body. The next second, you're just holding an expensive dildo in your hand, face to face once again with your aching, red cunt. I turned back to Richard.

"My suggestion is that you try your best to enjoy this."

I moved him off the toilet bowl, turning him over face-down and spreading his reddened, bruised asscheeks. His insides were already spread wide enough for me to simply slide the egg-shaped controller port of Robocock into his gaping hole. I felt Rich's entire being squeeze down around Robocock, every limb contorting, face pulled back into a grimace. Each dainty muscle around his abdomen, his cute little biceps and wiry calves, his refined facial musculature, his tender thighs--each of these rigidified, suddenly hard, defined, glistening, each muscle pushed to its limits, coursing with electric pulse. Robocock was squirming wildly around, clattering noisily against the floor, bleeping and chittering like an incensed dial-up modem. I backed away for a second as man and machine both writhed together on the piss-slippery floor.

Suddenly Richard's convulsions stopped. He was curled up in a fetal position, naked and shining as Adam, with me standing over him, presiding over creation. "Richard?" I stammered. The body remained motionless and silent. "...Robocock?" I fell to my knees. Robocock had drilled into me--psychologically and physically--like a jackhammer, chipping away daily at that thick concrete of repression, poured year by year over the plashy mud of my desire, taking off, at first, just loose pieces, until cracks began to appear, and then spread. Lust had driven me to the point of criminality. The centre of me was exposed. Now I held this naked, battered corpse's head between my knees, praying to I-know-not-what for deliverance, lightly smacking Richard's face, whispering into his ear, "C'mon. C'mon you fucking dickhead, wake up. Wake up, baby. Please, wake up." We must have made a strange Pieta on that wetroom floor: unholy, engineering son as grieving mother; vacuous, self-important snob as sacrificial martyr; and Robocock, the benevolent technology, the holy ghost hovering in the cloud above us, its earthly representative dangling limply from Richard's rectum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something twitched. Richard's body was like one of Galvani's frogs. I lurched back, creeping away from the body backwards on the floor. I could see, reflected in the puddle of urine by Richard's ass, a red light blinking on. No one can conceive the variety of feelings which bore me onwards, like a hurricane, in the first enthusiasm of success. Robocock had hacked my ex-boyfriend's asshole.

The body stirred, slowly stretching out limbs, then neck and back, arms unfurling into outspread wrists and fingers, legs unfolding into curled toes and arched feet. I could hear Robocock scraping along the plastic wetroom floor. The creature assumed a crouched position, head turned down to the floor. It gradually began to stand up, raising itself to its full height, its human penis framed against the metallic cock hanging behind it, red light flashing between its legs. At once, both human head and bionic penis looked up to face me.

I had expected the creature to be colder, more emotionless, but there it stood, smirking at me knowingly. Richard was transmogrified. Those blue eyes no longer darted about me with uncertainty, but now drank me up slowly, toe to head, following the line of my calves up to the dimples of my knees, pausing at the moist black mass of my pubic hair, savouring the curvature of my hips, my ass pressed against the floor, eyes running their gaze across along the soft flesh of my midriff, the firm curve of my breasts, up the length of my throat and resting finally in my own eyes. Those blue eyes were icy wells I could fall into and never hit bottom. Robocock had drained Richard's features of affectation and pretense. The being that stared back at me was without shame or artifice. I suddenly realised that Richard's face, no longer pulled into his habitual contrarian scowl or dissociated stare of affected profundity, was, in fact, beautiful. His features were softened in relaxation, his cheeks fulsome, his nose Roman and commanding. He looked like someone had lightly roughed up one of Michelangelo's models. The taste in the bottom of my mouth was adrenaline and I had this sensation in my body as if my spirit was rising to the surface of my skin.

When the creature glided over to me, its movements were no longer Richard's practiced, aristocratic swagger, but slow, purposeful strides. It took my hands in it's own and lifted me off the floor. We stood there, face to face, hand in hand, the creature rubbing the back of my hands lightly with its thumbs. It looked down at me, it's face framed by a halo of damp, sandy hair, its nose nearly touching mine. I realised I was shaking, my hands were clammy. I glanced in the mirror above the sink: my face puffy, my skin mulchy.

It took my face in its hands and turned me up to face it, its thumb gently grazing my chin, its fingers caressing my cheek. My legs were losing strength.

"What is your deepest desire, Jeff?"

"I- I... uhm... I want... I-"

WIthout my noticing, the creature had pulled its hand back and slapped me hard with its palm across my cheek. One of my legs crumpled, but the creature caught my arm before I fell with preternatural speed and strength. My face was hot and stinging. When I looked back into its eyes, I could see my own widened eyes reflected back at me: terror and lust. I heard myself say, "I want you to fuck me."

The creature smiled.

"And why should I do that?"

"B-because... because..." I struck a practiced pose: cock of the hips, pushing out my chest, holding my hands together, turning my face down and looking up at him. "Won't you fuck me, please?"

The creature sent an upper cut into my gut. All my air left me, the edges of vision went dark. The creature held me by the hair as I gasped for breath doubled over. My face was resting against its pelvis, hands reaching out for the solid column of its thighs.

"Please? That's cute and all, but it's not what I asked for. There are eight billion humans on this planet, so why should I fuck you?"

I tried to wheeze out a response: "I- I need you..."

"That's okay, catch your breath."

I looked at Robocock's hard, glistening scales, it's thick, steely girth, and it looked back at me, my eyeless, faceless lover. My master. My mouth and cunt and eyes were dripping with wetness. I could smell and see small flecks of Richard's shit in the spaces where the scales met.

"I need you to do it to me. Fuck me. Fuck me with your fat cocks. I need you to beat me up. I need you to rearrange my insides. I need you to hurt me, split me open, fill me with cum. I need you to make me your fucktoy. There I said it. Now hurry, hurry up and fuck me, fuck the shit out of me, fuck me brainless, do it now, do it to me, pump me with your filthy cocks until I pass out-"

Robocock pulled me up by my hair. I was silent. It looked at me for a moment, expressionless. It leaned in and kissed me full and hard, it's small, pale hand still gripping me by my crew cut. Being in its grip was like having your hair caught in closing tube doors. All I could do was be still and hope it didn't rip my scalp off. It's pressed me into the wall with its suddenly lean, terse body, its free hand exploring from my pelvis around the flesh of the cheek and along my asscrack, gently rubbing a finger against my asshole, skimming the ring, then entering me. The human cock was hard and rubbing against my cunt.

It pulled away and marched me into the shower, then turned on the water and pressed my face against the glass divider. My back arched, my legs fully straight, standing on the balls of my feet, chest pushed up against the glass, arms hanging at my sides, ass out, pointed up and waiting, offered up to the creature. Robocock ran itself over my raw, aching cunt, parting my lips against its cold scales. I was a rose opening for it, each scale grazing and grazing the top of each petal, each petal curling backwards, as if against itself, like a wave, according to its own nature. At the same time, Robocock ran Richard's fleshy cock against the divet of my asscrack. Gently, the metal appendage entered my cunt and I backed myself onto it. It just kept going. I reached my hands between my legs to feel it: only half of Robocock was in me. Robocock just held itself there and let my aching thighs rock myself onto it, legs fully extended and trembling, my whole body tense with anticipation. I could taste blood; I had bitten into my bottom lip.

Now it began to buck against me hard. One hand on the back of my neck, the other smacked my ass like a piston, nearly throwing me off balance. Pain was like electricity coursing through my body, keeping me running. I needed to it to break me open. The centre of me was unbearable, too sensitive to be touched, and Robocock was going to open me towards the world. It pounded my cunt, spreading me wide. A hot streak shot from my neck to the tips of my fingers and I could hear myself squealing something insane. My toes curled up and I reached around for something to grab to steady myself. Robocock caught both my wrists in one hand and pressed them against the wall above my head. It bucked into me hard and held me there, fully impaled on it, my chest pushed flat against the wall. It grabbed the back of my neck and pressed on the carotid arteries on each side with its thumb and middle finger. I rocked myself onto it on the balls of my feet as the edges of vision faded. I could feel it begin to put Richard's cock in my asshole, it's whole body hunched over me, holding my arched back firmly in position. Just the glans, then a centimeter of shaft. I was groaning incoherently, eyes watering. Half of Richard had now eased into me. My insides were swelling. I knew in that moment that I wanted to be its object. Deep in my loins, pain was becoming something rich and strange. Human and bionic penises pressed against each other inside me, interfacing.

It released my arms and neck. I breathed. It grabbed me on one side by my flank and on the other by the inside of my thigh, pumping both of its cocks into me. I couldn't keep my legs straight anymore. They were bending and shuddering, muscles convulsing. Skin was electric. Living backbone. Jewel at top of hole. I could feel it coming, it was coming and coming and my legs straightened and I gripped the wrist on my thigh and I was coming and I dug in my fingernails into flesh and I screamed and I was coming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. More instalments to come. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Simone

12