All Comments on 'RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 01'

by jessIncognito

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do I get the feeling that Kara's gonna be wearing a collar of her own soon enough...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start but ended rather abruptly - left me wanting more of the story. Waiting for the next chapter. Hopefully it does not take too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there is a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if there is some sort of transference of consciousness that will be ordered by the court for Kara's transgressions against AI kind? She is placed in a robot body, maybe even the damaged maid's body and the maid's programming is downloaded into her then vacant mind? The maid gets to experience life organically while Kara gets the mechanical experience. Probably in much less enjoyable duties than the robo-maid had.

fur6996fur6996over 1 year ago

love it bring more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story.

I want to read more.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 1 year ago

where is the mind control aspect of this story??

Dan1111Dan111111 months ago

Loved this & a fan of your saving my marriage story. Would you continue your 1st story besides writing this one

StacnashStacnash9 months ago

Having just finished this, I can’t shake the feeling that you missed a rare opportunity to write something special.

.

The dynamic between Kara and Ron is a little grating in the beginning. Ron comes across as a husband with values ripped from the 1950s, demanding the little housewife cooks and cleans before he arrives home from work. But then, when RoboMaid gets introduced, this whole story lifts off and starts to flow nicely.

.

I loved the explanations of RoboMaid’s abilities and the relevance of the collar. During that whole section, I was almost rubbing my hands with anticipation at what you had in store for us. The scene in bed with Ron was terrific as you didn’t take it too seriously, which suits you, and the sexual content was hot. Up until that point, I thought the spirit of RoboMaid’s scenes were fantastic.

.

But, my God, did you ever drive the car over the cliff? I can count on one hand the number of stories I’ve read where the quality drops as sharply, as precipitously, as this. All of a sudden, Ron’s good as gold and it’s Kara who turns into a raving lunatic. The way she tortures RoboMaid is extremely mean-spirited. It also doesn’t make sense why she’d do that to a sentient AI. Technology like that would be all over the world, there’s no reason why Kara, who sits on her phone all day, wouldn’t have heard about sentient AI robots. Some of the physical torture is hard to read, banging her head and being locked outside naked. Why would any husband stay with a psychotic bitch like that, who’s got him sleeping in the guest room for months?

.

Then, Kara devolves further when she resists arrest and starts screaming at the neighbours. You lapsed into a territory where the reader just wants Kara to go away forever. I don’t want to read about her inevitable punishment in future chapters. She’s a nasty character who I don’t want to read about ever again. All chapter two should contain is a single sentence describing how RoboMaid draws back her fist and punches Kara in the fucking face.

.

Some quick observations. There’s no mind control in this either, so it’s miscategorised. Additionally, your description of RoboMaid’s panties was so lazy “her panties weren't granny panties, but they weren't slutty either”. Also, lots of guessing at grammar and formatting and your author’s note was trying to equivocate.

.

In the end, your human characters are impossible to root for because they’re pieces of shit. If I could reach into the screen and save RoboMaid from the second half of this story I would. You could’ve wrote something great, in just the right spirit, but you’re too self-indulgent and wrote your own fantasy instead of taking us along for the ride. I hope any orgasms you had writing this were worth it, because you sabotaged your own story in pursuit of them.

.

37/100. ⭐⭐

jessIncognitojessIncognito9 months agoAuthor

Hi Stacnash. Thank you for your long and thoughtful comment. Since I love my fans, and you have surely read my works many times I will reply to your brilliant comment.

"Having just finished this, I can’t shake the feeling that you missed a rare opportunity to write something special."

Go on....

"Ron comes across as a husband with values ripped from the 1950s, demanding the little housewife cooks and cleans before he arrives home from work"

He does want a wife. Maybe a little sex and help with the housework. She, however, doesn't do anything else all day. Go on...

"Kara who turns into a raving lunatic. The way she tortures RoboMaid is extremely mean-spirited."

That is exactly how I wrote her. Kara has devolved into someone childish, selfish, mean-sprited and cruel. She is that way at the start of the story and continues to be that way. As an author my goal is to portray my characters as who they are, and I believe I've succeeded.

"But, my God, did you ever drive the car over the cliff?"

I'm glad you ended that with a question mark, because the answer is no. I stayed true to my story.

" there’s no reason why Kara, who sits on her phone all day, wouldn’t have heard about sentient AI robots."

Yes there is. Kara only cares about herself. She escapes reality but doesn't seek to understand reality.

"Why would any husband stay with a psychotic bitch like that, who’s got him sleeping in the guest room for months?"

Ron loves Kara. He hasn't given up on her yet. Their marriage is in a temporary Rocky point. Not only that, he's very concerned that Kara is going through a depression. Where Kara is selfish, Ron is loyal. Where Kara is irresponsible, Ron is responsible. Abandoning her is the antithesis his personality.

"She’s a nasty character who I don’t want to read about ever again. All chapter two should contain is a single sentence describing how RoboMaid draws back her fist and punches Kara in the fucking face."

RoboMaid does not punch Kara. She would never do that. She is beyond human in her ability to forgive and show kindness.

"There’s no mind control in this either, so it’s miscategorised."

There are mind controlling collars throughout the series (as well as in this chapter). Tell me more...

"If I could reach into the screen and save RoboMaid from the second half of this story I would."

She would not want to be in the type of story you would write for her. You would choose for her to be violent and vindictive. She is not that. She is a Mary Poppins sort of character, with a clit cock and a suction pussy (just like the real Mary Poppins).

"You could’ve wrote something great, in just the right spirit, but you’re too self-indulgent and wrote your own fantasy instead of taking us along for the ride."

I did write something great. There is a log of fat women queefing later on. Trust me it is worth it.

"I hope any orgasms you had writing this were worth it, because you sabotaged your own story in pursuit of them."

We can all hope that many more orgasms will come from this story. And true to your hope, they were all worth it.

If I may... You sound like someone who is in search of a certain type of story and unhappy you read something different. Like if you were a straight person reading gay porn and then saying... "No, no, you've written it all wrong."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessIncognito@jessIncognito
I've written a few stories, but I'm more of a fan of reading stories. When I read something, I want a STORY. Not just some mindless fantasy. When I write, I really try to bring characters alive and I hope to make you feel like the world I've created is vibrant.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES