RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RoboMaid was upstairs and she had already cooked breakfast. The smells of bacon and pancakes wafted through the air.

RoboMaid put a plate in front of him as he sat down, "it looks like you slept well master Ron. Would you like some coffee or juice this morning?"

"Yes, some orange juice would be perfect RoboMaid." Ron was so well rested he didn't need caffeine.

Kara was also seated at the table eating. "I hope you slept well last night husband." she said. She was suspiciously reserved and the way she spoke was different. She didn't often end her sentence with "husband". The smile looked forced and didn't let up.

"Yes, yes I did. It's so nice to have a good breakfast." He ate quickly as he spoke. "Well I'm off to work." Ron raced out the door seeing the autocar waiting outside. Right on schedule.

As soon as the car drove off, Kara turned towards RoboMaid. She stood up right next to RoboMaid. The maid was slightly taller, so Kara got up onto her tiptoes, nose to nose with the statuesque Robot. Kara balled her fists, fury in her eyes.

"You think you're sneaky? Like I didn't hear what you did last night? Fuck you, you little slut!"

RoboMaid hung her head in contrition, "Mistress Kara. Please don't be angry. I only serve. I only want to help."

"Well then, did you or did you not fuck my husband last night?"

RoboMaid looked terrified, "we didn't do anything wrong, we just..."

Kara interrupted her, "Activate punishment level two." The collar glowed as it activated.

RoboMaid screamed in pain. She fell backwards. Her butt landed hard on the floor, legs splayed. "Please mistress, please don't punish me. I'll be a good girl, I promise." She got her knees under her. She looked up pleadingly at her mistress.

"Did you fuck him?" Kara intoned.

"Please mistress, I only serve. I am truly trying my hardest to..."

Again RoboMaid was interrupted as Kara commanded, "Activate punishment level three." This caused RoboMaid to bang her head on the floor as she shrieked in pain. She thrashed and cried out.

RoboMaid tried to reach out to Kara in supplication. She got back to her knees and started to stand. "Please, no more, no more, it hurts so bad."

"No." said Kara, slapping the robot's hand. "Don't touch me and stay on your knees in silence! Did you know punishments go up to level ten?" said Kara smugly as RoboMaid stared up at her in terror.

RoboMaid was horrified with the punishment she had already received and didn't think she could take it anymore as Kara continued. "It looks like punishments don't work on a dumb slut like you. No, don't move anywhere. Stay right where you are!"

RoboMaid was almost in tears, as Kara gave her next command.

"Activate Truth mode." The collar glowed and RoboMaid felt a little light headed.

"Did you fuck him?"

"Yes, mistress." said RoboMaid.

Kara shrieked and hit the table with her palms. Then she decided the table was innocent and instead slapped RoboMaid right across the face. "Whore! Slut! Skanky fucking slutty fucker! Home wrecker!" she shrieked as she continued her tirade. "I knew it. I knew it." Kara started to pace and then stopped. "Was it his idea?"

RoboMaid tried to plead for mercy but instead the collar's truth mode compelled her to answer. "No mistress, it was my idea. I seduced him."

"Show me!" ordered Kara.

RoboMaid stood up and walked to the screen in the dining room. She reached out and interfaced with it. The screen showed RoboMaid's point of view of the previous evening. Starting with Ron letting her know how he felt and finishing with their shared orgasm. Kara didn't speak as she watched silently, fuming internally. Kara stayed silent for a full minute brooding. RoboMaid waited, fearful of what might happen next.

"Did that make you feel good? Did you like fucking my husband, slut?!"

RoboMaid wanted to make Kara feel better, but instead could only answer truthfully due to the collar's presence, "Yes mistress. Bringing happiness and pleasure to my master is my reason to exist. Last night, it caused me incredible pleasure and when he activated orgasm level two, I came so hard. It is one of the most pleasurable experiences I've ever felt. Not only was I serving my master faithfully and bringing him comfort, but I was also very horny and felt such satisfaction."

"Fuck you, slut!" was Kara's response. "Deactivate truth mode." The fogginess cleared from RoboMaid's mind, but that meant coming back to the horror of the reality she was in. "Activate punishment level 5."

"Noooooo!" RoboMaid cried. Her arms contorted and she fell to the floor. As she suffered, Kara raced over to where she had fallen. Kara ripped the shirt and bra off of RoboMaid.

"Little sluts like you aren't human. You're just a slutty whore!" RoboMaid went to cover her exposed breasts and cowered in the corner, kneeling with her head down.

Kara marched to the kitchen and snatched up a wooden spoon. "Did he like the way your tits looked whore?" Kara said as she beat her breasts with the wooden spoon. Some of the synthetic skin even started to break off. RoboMaid tried to cover herself in shame.

RoboMaid blocked one of Kara's hits and the spoon broke. Unfortunately that only triggered the fury in Kara. "Activate punishment level six." Kara had heard that beyond level five was tortuous, but this little bitch deserved it. Fucking robot.

RoboMaid fell to the ground again, suffering. The pain felt like having teeth ripped out. She tried to escape, crawling away, but Kara grabbed her dress. RoboMaid with her superior strength pulled free.

"Activate stand at attention mode," said Kara before RoboMaid could get away. The collar glowed and RoboMaid stopped and stood straight at attention. Her previously beautiful hair was a complete mess. Tears streamed from her eyes. Her previously beautiful breasts were scarred.

Kara pulled the dress off of RoboMaid then ripped off the panties. RoboMaid just stood there, naked and embarrassed. She was terrified of what Kara would do next. Kara took the handle of the broken wooden spoon and shoved it into RoboMaid's dry vagina.

"Noooo!" shrieked RoboMaid. "You're humiliating me! You're torturing me! Please don't put that stick in me like that. It hurts so bad!"

"Do roboslut bitches like you even feel pain?" Kara said as she bent RoboMaid over and started slapping her ass as hard as she could.

"Yes, yes we do! Haven't you hurt me enough? I'm here to serve my mistress. I've angered you. Letting you down feels as terrible as any punishment you've given so far. Please, you have to stop. Even though I'm a robot I am sentient and there are rules..."

Kara didn't let RoboMaid finish her sentence, "You like that hard stick in your slutty vagina don't you?"

"No, no I don't." RoboMaid shook her head and tried to remove it.

"Sure you do, you slut. Activate orgasm level 1."

Kara was ashamed and hurt, this position was so humiliating and now she was forced to cum. Her vagina activated "up suck" pulling on the handle. Even though it was an orgasm and should have felt good... in this situation it felt so bad.

"I'm done with you! Get out into the back yard and stay there." Kara pulled RoboMaid's hair, dragging her to the backyard.

RoboMaid followed her mistress and hobbled naked to the back yard. She stood outside like a pathetic dog, hoping her mistress would let her back in.

An hour later her mistress came out. RoboMaid perked up, maybe her punishment was over.

"I was hoping you'd be gone, but you're still waiting here. Well, Miss Slut, I figured some things out about the collar. It's such an interesting device. Did you know I can set up a mode that will give you a punishment every two minutes at random times and at random levels? A little slut like you deserves to be punished all day."

"No, please! Please, mistress Kara! I promise I'll be good. I've learned my lesson. I'll never disappoint you again. Please. I am your servant, I will obey!" RoboMaid pleaded.

"Activate punishment mode, random two minute intervals, random levels between two and seven." Kara finished the command and then walked off.

"Wait, wait mistress Kara. Don't leave me out here. There are rules. You could get in troub...... Aaaiii." The collar glowed activating a level four punishment.

The rest of the afternoon RoboMaid suffered and suffered. The randomness of it kept RoboMaid in constant fear. It amplified the terror of the punishment.

When Ron got home, Kara was in her room with the door locked. A broken spoon and other broken furniture were on the floor. Ron heard crying coming from the back yard.

He went there only to find RoboMaid naked, crying and lying on the grass. She was a complete mess.

"RoboMaid, what happened?" said Ron.

"Oh, please, deactivate the punishmennn..." she started saying until shrieking as a horrible level seven punishment activated.

Ron quickly figured out what happened. "Deactivate punishment mode! Deactivate punishment mode!" He said frantically.

RoboMaid flopped to the ground. Her punishments were finally over.

"How did this happen? Did Kara do this to you?" Ron said, picking RoboMaid up and holding her in his arms.

RoboMaid nodded weakly.

Ron felt a whack across the back of his head. Kara had hit him. "Cheater," she said. "You've got a lot of nerve. You and that slut bot of yours."

"Kara, calm down. Tell me what happened," said Ron.

"That little slut and you got to cheating. I know exactly what you did last night. Did you like it? Did you like that whore you ordered online?" Kara waved her finger in Ron's face.

Kara continued her tirade for a while when Ron looked up seeing a quad copter drone approach them. As it got closer he recognized it as a police drone.

"Kara Thomas," said the police drone. "You are under arrest for torturing a sentient AI. You will be tried in court. You must comply. Put on these cuffs and come out front to be arrested." The drone was about the size of a hawk but it managed to produce a set of cuffs and lower them on a wire towards Kara.

"You can't arrest me!" said Kara. "I didn't do anything wrong. It's this robot slut that should be thrown away."

"Put on the cuffs now or I will be forced to take drastic measures." insisted the drone.

Kara replied by throwing a rock at the drone, knocking it away.

The drone ascended and said, "If you continue to resist we will have to use the cart."

"Kara," said Ron, "I think you should just comply. You're getting arrested, and I don't even know what this is all about. You can't just throw rocks at the police drones."

"Fuck all the robots and fuck the cart!" said Kara as she went to the front door where there was some commotion.

As she walked outside, four police drones shot wires that wrapped cuffs around Kara's arms and legs. The cuffs were padded, but still pulled on her and kept her from going back into the house. RoboMaid and Ron watched her predicament from the front window.

Ron had wrapped a blanket around RoboMaid. Oh, now he's a gentleman, thought Kara angrily.

"Let me go, you fuckers!" screamed Kara. The drones did not let her go. She thrashed and tried to escape without any success.

Within a few minutes, a cart wheeled its way up to the front door. It looked like a padded gymnastics balance beam. It was about waist height. Some wires popped out of the cart, and extended to attach to the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. As those wires attached the drone wires detached and the drones flew off. Kara was clearly going nowhere.

The beam slid between her legs causing Kara to straddle over the beam. The cuffs pulled her arms down and the beam raised up to fit snuggle between her legs until her legs fully extended. The cuffs on her wrists continued to pull down until her chest was in contact with the beam, one boob on either side. Each arm was securely fastened to the bottom of the beam. As soon as she was positioned another larger cuff wrapped around her neck securing her completely.

"Suspect has been apprehended and is ready for transport," said one of the police drones.

"Fucking let me go!" screamed Kara as the cart began to roll. She only wore leggings and a loose T-shirt with no bra. Her leggings were tight and she could feel it creating a camel toe behind her. She knew her camel toe was up in the air behind her, in full view of all the neighbors who had come out to gawk at her arrest.

Kara turned to the neighbors, "What are you looking at, huh? Is this funny to you? Assholes!" Her voice was hoarse as she yelled at the neighbors.

The neighbors pointed and filmed the cart rolling her into the police wagon. She struggled some more but it was useless. She tried to wiggle to get her tights out of her pussy but they only rode up higher, also riding up her ass. Kara recognized Margo, whom she had always hated, come out and laugh.

"Try to calm down, Kara," called Ron from the house. "I'll come and help you sort this out."

The cart started rolling towards a police wagon that was there to carry Kara away. As it rolled down their front sidewalk, it hit a patch of gravel. The cart bounced and jiggled making Kara's fat ass and big tits bounce around vigorously in front of everyone.

"Fucking let me go! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" yelled Kara as the neighbors looked on smirking.

The cart rolled up a ramp into the police wagon. The police wagon rolled toward the courthouse with Kara inside.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
jessIncognitojessIncognito9 months agoAuthor

Hi Stacnash. Thank you for your long and thoughtful comment. Since I love my fans, and you have surely read my works many times I will reply to your brilliant comment.

"Having just finished this, I can’t shake the feeling that you missed a rare opportunity to write something special."

Go on....

"Ron comes across as a husband with values ripped from the 1950s, demanding the little housewife cooks and cleans before he arrives home from work"

He does want a wife. Maybe a little sex and help with the housework. She, however, doesn't do anything else all day. Go on...

"Kara who turns into a raving lunatic. The way she tortures RoboMaid is extremely mean-spirited."

That is exactly how I wrote her. Kara has devolved into someone childish, selfish, mean-sprited and cruel. She is that way at the start of the story and continues to be that way. As an author my goal is to portray my characters as who they are, and I believe I've succeeded.

"But, my God, did you ever drive the car over the cliff?"

I'm glad you ended that with a question mark, because the answer is no. I stayed true to my story.

" there’s no reason why Kara, who sits on her phone all day, wouldn’t have heard about sentient AI robots."

Yes there is. Kara only cares about herself. She escapes reality but doesn't seek to understand reality.

"Why would any husband stay with a psychotic bitch like that, who’s got him sleeping in the guest room for months?"

Ron loves Kara. He hasn't given up on her yet. Their marriage is in a temporary Rocky point. Not only that, he's very concerned that Kara is going through a depression. Where Kara is selfish, Ron is loyal. Where Kara is irresponsible, Ron is responsible. Abandoning her is the antithesis his personality.

"She’s a nasty character who I don’t want to read about ever again. All chapter two should contain is a single sentence describing how RoboMaid draws back her fist and punches Kara in the fucking face."

RoboMaid does not punch Kara. She would never do that. She is beyond human in her ability to forgive and show kindness.

"There’s no mind control in this either, so it’s miscategorised."

There are mind controlling collars throughout the series (as well as in this chapter). Tell me more...

"If I could reach into the screen and save RoboMaid from the second half of this story I would."

She would not want to be in the type of story you would write for her. You would choose for her to be violent and vindictive. She is not that. She is a Mary Poppins sort of character, with a clit cock and a suction pussy (just like the real Mary Poppins).

"You could’ve wrote something great, in just the right spirit, but you’re too self-indulgent and wrote your own fantasy instead of taking us along for the ride."

I did write something great. There is a log of fat women queefing later on. Trust me it is worth it.

"I hope any orgasms you had writing this were worth it, because you sabotaged your own story in pursuit of them."

We can all hope that many more orgasms will come from this story. And true to your hope, they were all worth it.

If I may... You sound like someone who is in search of a certain type of story and unhappy you read something different. Like if you were a straight person reading gay porn and then saying... "No, no, you've written it all wrong."

StacnashStacnash9 months ago

Having just finished this, I can’t shake the feeling that you missed a rare opportunity to write something special.

.

The dynamic between Kara and Ron is a little grating in the beginning. Ron comes across as a husband with values ripped from the 1950s, demanding the little housewife cooks and cleans before he arrives home from work. But then, when RoboMaid gets introduced, this whole story lifts off and starts to flow nicely.

.

I loved the explanations of RoboMaid’s abilities and the relevance of the collar. During that whole section, I was almost rubbing my hands with anticipation at what you had in store for us. The scene in bed with Ron was terrific as you didn’t take it too seriously, which suits you, and the sexual content was hot. Up until that point, I thought the spirit of RoboMaid’s scenes were fantastic.

.

But, my God, did you ever drive the car over the cliff? I can count on one hand the number of stories I’ve read where the quality drops as sharply, as precipitously, as this. All of a sudden, Ron’s good as gold and it’s Kara who turns into a raving lunatic. The way she tortures RoboMaid is extremely mean-spirited. It also doesn’t make sense why she’d do that to a sentient AI. Technology like that would be all over the world, there’s no reason why Kara, who sits on her phone all day, wouldn’t have heard about sentient AI robots. Some of the physical torture is hard to read, banging her head and being locked outside naked. Why would any husband stay with a psychotic bitch like that, who’s got him sleeping in the guest room for months?

.

Then, Kara devolves further when she resists arrest and starts screaming at the neighbours. You lapsed into a territory where the reader just wants Kara to go away forever. I don’t want to read about her inevitable punishment in future chapters. She’s a nasty character who I don’t want to read about ever again. All chapter two should contain is a single sentence describing how RoboMaid draws back her fist and punches Kara in the fucking face.

.

Some quick observations. There’s no mind control in this either, so it’s miscategorised. Additionally, your description of RoboMaid’s panties was so lazy “her panties weren't granny panties, but they weren't slutty either”. Also, lots of guessing at grammar and formatting and your author’s note was trying to equivocate.

.

In the end, your human characters are impossible to root for because they’re pieces of shit. If I could reach into the screen and save RoboMaid from the second half of this story I would. You could’ve wrote something great, in just the right spirit, but you’re too self-indulgent and wrote your own fantasy instead of taking us along for the ride. I hope any orgasms you had writing this were worth it, because you sabotaged your own story in pursuit of them.

.

37/100. ⭐⭐

Dan1111Dan111111 months ago

Loved this & a fan of your saving my marriage story. Would you continue your 1st story besides writing this one

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 1 year ago

where is the mind control aspect of this story??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story.

I want to read more.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Inheritance Pt. 01 A young man gains the power of manipulation.in Mind Control
God App Ch. 01 A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.in Mind Control
Positive Reinforcement Learning A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.in Mind Control
Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 01 A young man discovers the joys of his purple-eyed maid!in Mind Control
The Master Gene Ch. 01 Derrick is unaware of just what he's doing to Amanda.in Mind Control
More Stories