RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kara stepped out of her room and to the kitchen RoboMaid was standing there in the same outfit holding a cloth expectantly. Kara grabbed it and without a word wiped the mess of a smoothie off the table. The robot had won this round.

"I think it's only fair that since I made the food you should clean up afterwards."

Kara gave RoboMaid the stank eye. RoboMaid waited two seconds.

"Kara. Get onto the beam!"

Kara responded to her conditioning. She didn't mess around and wobble hustled directly to the beam which automatically fastened her in. The beam made her dress pushed back and up into her pussy as it rode up.

RoboMaid delivered one sharp spank to Kara's ass, eliciting a yelp. That was it. That was all that was needed. RoboMaid had made herself clear, no more fucking around. Kara walked to the table and cleared it off.

"Come on Kara, we've got a lot more to do and our morning is half way done." RoboMaid briskly led Kara to her bedroom. The dresser was covered with different knick knacks stacked on top of each other. The closet could not be opened because of piles of clothes, hangers, boxes of shoes and who knows what blocking off the closet door. Inside the closet was a lot more stuff that Kara hadn't even looked at in a long time.

"One thing that will help clear your mind is to be in a space that is clear and clean." said RoboMaid. "We'll do vacuuming and scrubbing after the floors and walls are cleared. Look at this mess," she motioned to the piles on the floor. "Here's what we're going to do. You are going to take each item, hold it in your hands and ask yourself if it sparks joy. If the answer is no, then it goes."

"Well I want to keep everything I have here, what if I need it one day? Plus I can clean it later."

"Nope," said RoboMaid firmly. "I don't think you're a hoarder, but you're acting like one. Probably out of laziness. You need to realize that a crowded house is causing you stress. Not just to you but your husband as well. Ron hasn't slept in this room in a long time. I can see why he didn't complain much. You're going to put out more effort to please your master from now on. You will get rid of three quarters of the stuff in this room by the end of the day." That had the tone of a final proclamation followed by a cheery smile. "I'll get some bags." With a swirl of her dress, RoboMaid spun and was out of the room.

Kara flopped back onto the bed and just stared at the daunting task for a moment. She had collected a lot of stuff. She didn't know which dead philosopher from the past the idea of "sparking joy" came from. But she thought she might as well start with the first thing from the pile of clothes in front of her. She picked up a piece of clothing which she instantly recognized as the tights that she wore when she was arrested. They were perhaps a size too small now which made her even more embarrassed that the neighborhood had seen her arrest. This wasn't a hard choice. These had to go. Bad memories. Bad tights. Bad camel toe. Throw that shit out.

Kara looked up and saw RoboMaid had already placed a bag in front of her. Kara spent the whole morning picking stuff up off the floor and for the most part deciding to get rid of it. How had she collected so much junk?

RoboMaid walked in and out with bins and bags. By the end of the morning Kara had cleared her entire floor with most of the stuff being donated or sold. It was the first time she had seen her floor empty this year. She still hadn't opened the closet, though she did vow she would take that beast on later. There was indeed some joy in tidying up.

Kara thought it would be hard getting rid of the piles of grungy clothes she used to wear. But as she moved comfortably about in her maid outfit, she felt great and didn't have any desire to put on her unsexy tights or mom jeans that she had just thrown out.

Fresh air and sunlight was beaming into the room. Kara couldn't wait to show Ron their pristine, cleaned room! He had been asking for it all year. She did love him, though right now she was conflicted, but mostly she was... hungry.

RoboMaid came in with a vacuum and washcloth and told Kara to go to the kitchen. Kara found that RoboMaid had laid out a nice spread, meatloaf, celery, brie cheese and tiny steamed sweet potatoes. She started to eat the healthy hearty food, but then looked about noticing she was alone.

Kara quietly snuck over to the kitchen pantry where she knew there would be some sugary starchy comfort food. She dug around and found some barbeque potato chips. They were expired and tasted a little old, but that didn't stop her. She snarfed them with her face right in the bag.

As she brought her face out of the bag for some air, she came eye to eye with the fucking robot. When had she snuck in here? RoboMaid had a stern look on her face. Kara still had flecks of potato chips on her nose. Busted! RoboMaid quietly took out a cloth and wiped Kara's face clean.

"You told me to have something to eat," Kara explained.

RoboMaid balled her fists. "Kara, I thought we were coming to understand each other. From now on you are on a diet. I will decide what you eat. You are out of shape, and the food you put into yourself is what makes you what you are."

"Fuck you! I'll eat what I want," said Kara.

"Bad girl! Get onto the beam," commanded RoboMaid.

Kara threw her bag of chips at RoboMaid, spilling them all over the ground. Kara didn't want to fight against the collar though. As soon the collar activated with even a slight pain, Kara ran to the beam and got on.

"Ten spanks for eating like a pig. Ten spanks for throwing food. How many is that?" asked RoboMaid.

"Fuck you!" said Kara, strapped down, ass up.

"Sounds like thirty to me." RoboMaid started spanking.

"Fuck! Mother Fucker!" yelped Kara as RoboMaid delivered thirty hard spanks. These ones were a little harder. It fucking hurt.

"When I let you off the beam. You will walk to the kitchen. You will clean up your mess and you will eat properly, like a lady. In the mean time..."

"Fuckin' bot. Let me out," interrupted Kara, shaking in her shackles.

"Command Kara, no talking," said RoboMaid and Kara went silent. "That was rude and I don't appreciate the interruption. As I was saying, in the meantime, think about making me and your husband happy. I'll be in the kitchen for a few minutes, then we'll discuss our afternoon."

RoboMaid went into the kitchen and Kara heard what sounded like stuff being moved around and thrown around. RoboMaid walked by Kara with a large cardboard box full of chips, gummies, chocolate, crackers and a bunch of things underneath all the comfort food. Kara could only assume it was more of her favorite foods.

"This junk food is killing you," said RoboMaid. "So I'm going to put the junk where it belongs."

Kara couldn't speak, she just thrashed in her restraints. "Mmmmff. Mmmm!"

RoboMaid opened the front door, and threw all the food right in the trash.

When she came back in, Kara's head was hanging down. "So are you ready to eat your meal and clean up your mess? Command Kara, deactivate no talking."

"You clean it!" said Kara. "You're the maid!"

RoboMaid didn't reply but turned up the setting on her paddle and spanked Kara hard ten more times.

Kara started to cry. "No. No more, it hurts so bad. I'll be good. I'll clean."

"Let's get a move on then," said RoboMaid. She let Kara out and pointed to the kitchen. Kara cleaned and ate. The food was quite good, which allowed her to pull herself together. Kara was still craving candy but it didn't seem as though RoboMaid would be letting her have any.

"Now clean up the dishes," commanded RoboMaid and Kara did it. It wasn't worth going on the beam right now. Kara would have to pick her battles. Maybe when Ron got home she could talk her way out of this.

RoboMaid looked happy. "Good girl Kara. Command Kara, reward level one."

Kara moaned in delight. "Mmm, that's the good shit." RoboMaid didn't look too happy with Kara saying shit, but she only scrunched her face.

"Take five minutes, then we're going out," said RoboMaid.

"Where?"

"To the gym. Time for you to get in shape."

In five minutes exactly, Kara and RoboMaid got into an autocar which drove them to Amber's gym. Amber's gym was one of the more upscale gyms in the city.

A perky young woman at the front desk greeted them. "Hello, welcome to Amber's gym. Are you looking to sign up?"

"Actually," said Kara, "I've been a member here for a few years now."

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you," said the young woman almost as though she wasn't expecting maids to be members of this high class gym.

Her screen beeped and Kara's profile came up. Kara had the gold membership which entitled her to a lot of perks. Perks which she did not use since she had come to this gym exactly two times, once being today. She could bring guests, get fancy private change rooms, special massages and a litany of other perks.

"Welcome back, would you and your guest like the same changing room?"

Before Kara could answer, RoboMaid responded. "Oh, absolutely."

They received access to a private two person changing suite. The door automatically recognized them and beeped to let them enter. Equipped with a small jacuzzi, steam room, showers and changing benches with shelves, the room was immaculate. This would be exclusively theirs until their workout was done.

RoboMaid pulled out a bag with their workout clothes. Kara was a little disappointed to see a skin tight baby blue leotard. She held it in her hand and looked a little down.

RoboMaid wasted no time. With a spin and twist she was naked one second and then in a matching baby blue leotard the next.

"I don't want to wear this," said Kara. "What if people look at me. I'm not... " Kara looked down and sighed, "I'm not in the best of shape, you know."

"I think you look great," said RoboMaid. "Soon you'll be back in shape and then you'll be feeling and looking amazing!" This made Kara smile a bit as she remembered how she used to turn heads. She used to turn Ron's head and he couldn't keep his hands off of her. Now, he barely tried to make love to her at all.

They walked down the hall to the dancercise class. Dancercise was really popular, especially among women. It combined a good workout, flexibility training, music, and dance moves that were a little raunchy.

This was one of the few gyms that could afford to use a live instructor. Most gyms featured holograms.

Marcel was a skinny man, with beautiful curly black hair, a thin mustache and a lot of pep. In front of him, making up the rest of the class was a group of six women. They varied in age, but all of them had great bodies. All of them but Kara. This made Kara, in her tight leotard, even more nervous. To her surprise one of the women, a young pretty redhead with big boobs, was also wearing a collar similar to Kara's. She hoped to ask about that later. Kara had seen people with collars but had never really questioned them.

"Come on ladies," squealed Marcel. "Class is about to start and we're gonna have a great workout." He clapped his hand three times and did a twirl. The music kicked on and the class was ready to roll.

Kara and RoboMaid took two spots in the back corner of the class and started following the movement.

Marcel seemed so cheery and lively that Kara supposed it could be fun. Kara was wrong. Within minutes she was huffing and puffing. This was not fun. This was hard work.

"M'kay," said Marcel, noticing that Kara was having a hard time keeping up, "if you want an easier version of this next dance move do this."

Even with the easier steps, Kara was sick of the workout. She was twenty minutes in and she was ready to quit. As she started to move out RoboMaid stepped in her way.

"Where are you going?" asked RoboMaid quietly so as not to disturb the class.

"I need to use the bathroom."

"Command Kara, truth mode. Where are you going?"

"This class is tiring and I don't want to do it."

"Nice try Kara. Command Kara deactivate truth mode. Command Kara, do the whole workout, and don't forget to smile."

The collar glowed and a big smile crossed Kara's face. Kara jumped back into her spot and with an unnatural vigor started to hip thrust and shake her booty hard along with the rest of the class. Fucking robot! Making her sweat!

Kara looked to the side and noticed the other woman wearing the collar also had her collar glowing. Like Kara, the hot redhead was working out hard with vigor and sexual energy as though she was possessed.

Marcel seemed happy with the zesty participation and shouted out encouragement. "That's right ladies and now on to the butt lifts." Kara's ass followed the instructor, got onto her knees and thrust her butt up and down. Marcel shouted encouragement as a class full of hot ladies thrust their asses.

When the workout ended Kara quickly exited and leaned against the hallway wall. She just stayed there huffing and puffing as RoboMaid came to stand next to her.

A pair of well-muscled men walked by. "Hey," one of them said to Kara, "be careful with that wall, you might tip it over." His friend laughed.

RoboMaid stepped into his path. "That wasn't very nice. I think you need to apologize."

The massive man, who was a good five inches taller, looked RoboMaid up and down. Her baby blue leotard showed ample cleavage and hugged her tight body closely. He liked what he saw. "Hey Keith, you go on ahead, I'll meet you in a few."

The man had a blond mullet and looked in his early thirties. He was huge standing next to RoboMaid. He reached for RoboMaid's hand and said, "I think I'd like to apologize to you first. If I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?" He then reached out and grabbed her ass and pulled her close. Kara didn't know what was worse, the sexual harassment or the cheesy pick up line.

What happened next, looked to Kara's untrained eyes like a judo throw. RoboMaid shifted her center of gravity underneath the big man and flipped him up and over top of her. He landed on his back with a thump.

RoboMaid gracefully landed on top of him and grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back.

"I think I would hold it against you," she said, straddling his back and giving him no leverage to get up. "Since you've already apologized to me I'll let you apologize to my friend."

"That's your friend?" he said. "You're hot and she isn't. Are you some sort of freak cyborg?"

"Wrong answer," said RoboMaid. She twisted his arm harder.

"Alright. Alright. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," he said. RoboMaid let him up. He got up and postured in front of RoboMaid. Towering over her, he looked her right in the eye.

RoboMaid showed no fear, smiled, and stared right into his eyes. "Thanks for the apology."

He turned and walked away raging. "Freak!"

Kara started to laugh. "Come back for seconds any time you want fucker!" She shouted after him and bounced around in celebration.

Kara locked eyes with RoboMaid and held her hand. Kara was beaming. "That was so fucking hot!" exclaimed Kara. Even after the workout Kara was energized. She pulled RoboMaid back to their private change room and Kara kissed RoboMaid right on the mouth.

"I don't understand," said RoboMaid, pulling back in confusion. "You want to have sex with me now?"

"Fuck it," said Kara, going instantly from horny to cold. "It was a brain fart ok. I don't know why I even said that. Who would want sex with a fucking robot anyhow. It's not like you really even wanted to stick up for me. It's just your programming of something. Fuck you!" Kara turned away.

Then RoboMaid understood... RoboMaid understood something her master had failed to understand for years. Something that was right in front of both of them.

RoboMaid forcefully grabbed Kara's arm and spun her towards her.

"Cut it out. I said I'm not in the mood anymore." Kara pushed at RoboMaid with two hands, turning her head to the side. RoboMaid didn't let go.

"Not in the mood?" smiled RoboMaid raising one eyebrow. She stuck a knee between Kara's legs, spreading them apart, then stepped in close, tit to tit. She shifted Kara's leotard bottom giving her fingers access to Kara's pussy. She swirled them around on the front of Kara's lower lips. Kara's pussy made a slick, squishy sound.

"Then why are you so wet for me?" said RoboMaid.

"Uhhh," moaned Kara. "What? What are you doing to me? You can't."

"Can't I?" said RoboMaid. "You got horny and hot like a bitch in heat way before I helped you along. You were just waiting for me to get you going. Weren't you?"

"No. I'm not turned on," lied Kara. "And why are you talking to me that way? Calling me a bitch?"

RoboMaid pulled Kara's thin leotard off, then she pulled off her own. Her tits did a little bounce as the workout clothes came off.

"Look here," said RoboMaid, pointing to her crotch. To Kara's surprise, RoboMaid's clit extended and grew. It grew until it was the size and shape of a nice hard thick long cock.

RoboMaid spun Kara around and pinned her up against the wall. She rubbed her clit-cock up and down against Kara's fat ass.

"Now you're going to get fucked. Nice and hard. You're going to get fucked and you're going to cum for me and scream out my name when I force you to cum."

Kara was surprised at how dirty RoboMaid was talking. This was not normal for her. But Kara's body reacted. She was so hot and horny. The robot was dominatiing her and it was so hot. She started bouncing her ass up and down trying to stimulate RoboMaid's clit-dick.

Kara shifted her hips and inserted RoboMaid's clit-cock into her wet and waiting twat. Kara started humping it.

"Uhhh! Oh yes! Oh fuck me. Oh Fuck!" Kara moaned out loud. She was pretty sure the change room was sound proof, but hopefully it was very sound proof.

Then RoboMaid's clit-cock did something that surprised Kara. It started to vibrate like a vibe.

"Oh, fuck! RoboMaid I'm cumming!" screamed Kara. She was cumming. It was a squirter. "Oh. Uhhhh. RoboMaid! Yes! Yes!" Kara moaned loudly as she squirted out an orgasm. Kara was surprising herself.

RoboMaid kept vibrating and fucking.

"I told you you'd say my name. But you still need to cum three more times."

"Huh? Noooo. I just came and I'm so worn out," said Kara. She was pooped. Between the work out and the hard fuck, she was really tired.

"Command Kara, orgasm level two."

"Uhhhh, fuuuuuuu," moaned Kara. RoboMaid let her enjoy it for a minute. RoboMaids clit-cock vibration increased to a more powerful shake. Kara moaned harder and harder.

"Command Kara, orgasm level three."

"Ohhh, fuck me harder RoboMaid! I'm cumming! You're making me cum! of fuck me fuck me," Kara was going a little delirious.

Then RoboMaid lubed her finger on Kara's juices and stuck her pinky a little into Kara's ass. This made Kara's eye's pop. "Command Kara, orgasm level five." Kara had never let Ron in her ass and this invading finger spurned her on to an even deeper level of sexual pleasure as her collar triggered an intense orgasm.

This was such a high level orgasm after Kara had already taken so much. "Fuckkkkkk fuck meee.... Oooooooooo. I'm cumming so hard....." It was a second squirter even though Kara didn't have a lot of juice left to squirt. RoboMaid, on the other hand, could squirt and squirt all day.

RoboMaid started to cum. Pleasing Kara in this way was euphoria for RoboMaid. She started to cum out of her clit-dick into Kara. Kara moaned as RoboMaid cummed into her. She loved the feeling of hot jizz pouring into her womb. She wasn't exactly sure what was coming out of the robot, but it felt amazing.

RoboMaid's clit shrunk back down until her pussy looked like a normal vagina. Kara's vagina on the other hand had taken a lot of sex. After such a pounding it started to queef. "Oooo, ooo," moaned Kara as five farty wet queefs came from her hole.