RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 03

Story Info
Kara's first day of training.
8.6k words
4.74
12k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 02/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------

Authors Note:

This is part three, please start with part one if you haven't yet read it.

Feedback and encouragement motivates me to write. I love hearing my readers thoughts, encouragement, feedback, whatever. Always remember to take a moment and encourage your favorite authors.

-------------

Kara followed RoboMaid. She was marched involuntarily to their shower room.

Kara's shower room followed the modern style. It had a mirrored wall, next to a large changing area. A large shower with three heads controlled by machines was on one side of the room encased in glass. In the corner was a large bath, big enough for two. Toilets and sinks were in a separate room.

A series of panels hid soaps, shavers, and various toiletries.

Once Kara got to the center of the room, the command on her collar expired. She didn't want to be here and she planned to march right back out. Unfortunately for her, RoboMaid blocked her way out the door.

"Command Kara, deactivate no talk mode." said RoboMaid.

"You must think you're so great now," said Kara in a mocking tone. "Are you going to punish me? Huh? Are you going to try to try to hurt me and get revenge? Stupid fucking Robot."

"I," emphasized RoboMaid, "am going to get you cleaned up and showered. Kara, I've never wanted to hurt you. But you haven't showered since you were in court yesterday, and you are dirty and smelly. Come on Kara. Won't it feel nice to have a warm soapy shower?"

Kara looked at herself in the mirror. She was flabby; standing naked next to the beautiful robot made her feel a little inferior. She wasn't going to let that deter her though.

"No." said Kara.

"No?" replied RoboMaid.

"Just no!"

"I promised our master that I would get you cleaned up and that's what I intend to do. Now get in the shower." RoboMaid started to nudge Kara into the shower. Kara went beast mode and pushed back. RoboMaid could have physically forced Kara into the shower, but she worried she might injure Kara in the process. "I've tried to be nice, but naughty girls need to know that there is a punishment for misbehaving. This is your last warning."

"I'm not a little girl, don't talk to me like a child. And your warning doesn't scare me," challenged Kara.

"You need to listen to me and start behaving," said RoboMaid angrily. Kara looked back at RoboMaid smugly. "Command Kara, punishment level one."

Kara fell to the ground screaming and doing the funky chicken. Though punishment level one really did hurt, Kara, always the drama queen, was overselling it. She was yelling and screaming as RoboMaid looked on in disgust.

The door opened and Ron raced in. "What? What happened?" Ron had put on some shorts and a white shirt.

"She used punishment mode. She hurt me so badly! I didn't deserve it. She's just after revenge. This was her plan all along." cried Kara in her most dramatic blubber. She pointed her finger accusingly at RoboMaid.

Ron stood there a little dumbstruck. "Is it true RoboMaid? Did you hurt her?"

"I gave her a small punishment because she was refusing to have a shower," said RoboMaid.

"See?" said Kara, tears forming in her eyes. "She's just getting revenge. She hates me! If she keeps hurting me like this... If you leave me like this... I just might kill myself."

"Oh. My. God." said Ron, it was almost a whisper. Everyone went silent. Kara had never made that threat before. He started to go light headed and almost fell over. He barely managed to compose himself. He had to know. "Command Kara, activate truth mode."

Kara's eyes glazed over.

"Kara, are you really planning on hurting yourself?" Ron couldn't bring himself to say the word kill. He was too distraught.

"No, I will not. I was only saying that to try to get you to let me out of this collar." said Kara.

"Command Kara, deactivate truth mode," said Ron. "How could you? How could you say you'd kill yourself?" Ron was no longer distraught, now he was upset. Kara was lost for words. Ron took a moment to compose himself. "No more games. Kara, I love you but I can't believe you would lie about that!" He turned to his robot. "RoboMaid. Get her showered and cleaned."

"With pleasure master," said RoboMaid looking directly at Kara. "Master, this won't be the last time she tries to trick you."

Ron paused like he was about to say something, but he just stayed silent instead. He did a sharp turn and stormed out of the shower room.

"Master doesn't want you screaming anymore," said RoboMaid. "Command Kara, no talk mode, no more yelling and screaming too." Kara lost the ability to talk, yell or scream. She was reduced to sighing, humming and moaning. RoboMaid didn't tell Kara to get into the shower, but just pointed with one finger, tilted her head and waited.

Kara relented. She would figure a way out of this soon. For now, a warm shower didn't seem like the worst thing in the world. As she stepped in and turned to close the door, she saw that RoboMaid had stepped into the shower with her.

"Allow me to wash you," said RoboMaid. "Master will want you as clean as possible." RoboMaid closed the door and activated the shower heads. Warms water washed over Kara.

The beautiful, statuesque naked robot took out a cloth and started to soap it up. She started rubbing it up and down Kara's back, scrubbing her. Kara's skin was still completely hairless from her pre-trial shaving. RoboMaid then went to Kara's front and rubbed soap all along Kara's breasts and belly with her hands. Kara did a little surprised hop when RoboMaid plucked out a little belly-button lint ball from her jiggly belly. "ooo"

RoboMaid took out some shampoo and massaged Kara's scalp with it. Her fingers worked magic as they dug through her hair and into the scalp. She worked slowly eliciting a moan of pleasure from Kara who upon realizing she was enjoying herself immediately stopped. Kara couldn't talk but RoboMaid seemed to sense exactly what she was feeling and responded with perfection, eliciting more pleasure out of Kara.

RoboMaid methodically went down Kara's legs. She knelt in front of her washing between each toe. Kara was ticklish and started to wriggle. RoboMaid looked up and was a little surprised to see that Kara's smooth pussy was wet, not just with water but Kara was turned on by the massage.

"Kara, you've been a good girl," said RoboMaid and Kara moaned. "Good girls get rewarded. Command Kara, activate pleasure mode one."

A feeling of bliss sent tingles all over Kara's skin. Though RoboMaid had turned her on with her sexy massage, the pleasure from the collar was something else. A girl could get hooked. It was a mixture of the satisfaction of a good meal, the happiness of a warm hug and the euphoria of a hard fuck, all mixed toghether. As Kara came out of the reward she looked down to see RoboMaid fingering her pussy.

It felt good. Really good. RoboMaids fingering was exactly the right mix of flicking her clit and circling her G spot. Even though Kara couldn't speak, she was still able to moan as though she was in sexual paradise, which was where she was.

"It's time to cum Kara," said RoboMaid. Kara's eyes went into shock a bit. This fucking robot that she hated was about to make her cum. Then she remembered the collar. "Command Kara, Orgasm level two."

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah ha ha ha." Kara panted out a long sensual orgasm.

RoboMaid waited while Kara enjoyed her long orgasm. "See?" said RoboMaid with a big smile. "We can be great friends."

RoboMaid rinsed off Kara's sex and then brought out a fluffy warm towel to dry Kara off. Once dry RoboMaid hit a panel and it opened like a drawer. Warm flannel pajamas emerged.

Kara hadn't put those there. Did RoboMaid somehow prepare for this? Kara wondered looking up in confusion. RoboMaid only smiled.

"Go brush your teeth and then come to your bedroom," ordered RoboMaid. The collar didn't enforce it, but Kara decided now wasn't the time to make a scene.

When Kara got to her bedroom, Ron was in there with a big tent pitched in his pants. RoboMaid was also there with her hands massaging his crotch. On the floor was a futon with a blanket and pillow.

"That's where you will sleep," said RoboMaid pointing to the futon at the foot of the bed. Kara didn't want to sleep on the futon. Was she a dog? She looked at the nice master bed. Her bed! She climbed in to her bed. That was where she belonged.

"Kara, I don't have time to discipline you right now. Master needs me, the pill I gave him is keeping him hard. I need to satisfy him, perhaps multiple times, so that he can have a good rest and be ready for work tomorrow. We'll work on your behavior later," said RoboMaid. "Command Kara, get out of the bed, lie on the futon and stay there." Kara's collar glowed and she found herself involuntarily getting onto the futon.

She couldn't speak but she could give out a good huff.

Then she heard RoboMaid start to make some sucking noises. Ron moaned happily. RoboMaid also made sucking moans, those dick in the mouth happy moans that porn stars gave.

RoboMaid was giving head!? To her husband! Kara couldn't tell but it sounded like RoboMaid was fully committed to giving the best blow job she could.

Kara almost never gave head. She was furious that they were doing this while she lay on the bed helplessly.

"Wait," said Ron. His head popped over the side of the bed. "Kara, aren't you tired?" He turned to RoboMaid, "I don't know if she'll be able to sleep there if we make a bunch of noise."

Kara couldn't respond but she didn't want to be there with them making noise.

"She is tired," said RoboMaid. "I can help her sleep. Command Kara, deactivate no talk mode. Command Kara, sleep. "

"Wait...." said Kara in protest. Kara's eyes immediately started to droop and she felt drowsy. She was sleepy. So sleepy....

Kara lost track of time and drifted. She vaguely heard Ron say, "Activate orgasm level 5." Suddenly her eyes popped open and she was wide awake, but not just awake.

She was cumming. Kara was cumming so hard. "Auuuuuhhh, uhhhh." Her hips started bumping up and down and her hand pushed onto her mound. This was a long hard orgasm. She was wide awake and fuck what a wake up call.

"What the fuck Ron?" moaned Kara angrily while still cumming. It was a little hard for Ron to make out what she said, since RoboMaid was also having a long loud orgasm at the same time. RoboMaid and Kara came hard and loud for a minute.

Ron's head popped over the back of the bed. "Oh sorry honey did we wake you? RoboMaid's been taking care of me... for like three times. I didn't think that would wake you up," said Ron.

"Master," said RoboMaid in a sultry, still horny voice. "I think you accidently activated the orgasm for both of us."

"Oh, Kara, I'm so sorry," said Ron. "You just probably wanted to sleep."

"Ron, I...." Kara had some complaints but in her half awake post orgasm state she was having a hard time articulating them.

"Don't worry honey, I've got this," said Ron. "Command Kara, sleep."

Kara was immediately drowsy again, as she started to sleep she heard RoboMaid say, "Fuck, master, I'm so horny. Fuck me again master! My pussy will suck on your dick." This was followed by the bed rocking as Ron fucked the robot.

RoboMaid must have been in horny mode because she was aggressively trying to get more sex. Kara didn't hear most of it though because she had been forced into a sound deep sleep.

She woke the next morning, better rested than she'd been all year. Fuck, thought Kara, that was an amazing sleep. Then she saw she was on a futon on the floor. Fuck, what a shitty place to sleep.

"Time to wake up, sleepy head," said RoboMaid with a cheery smile. RoboMaid moved to the window and opened the curtains and window. Light and fresh air rushed in.

Kara sat up and looked for her phone. It was what she habitually did in the morning but the phone was nowhere to be found. Ron wasn't in bed, which meant he had probably already left for work. Had the robot hid her phone?

"Come on, let's start the day off with a warm breakfast." RoboMaid extended her hand to help Kara up, but Kara slapped her hand away. Kara was quite hungry but also angry.

Kara got up by herself and followed RoboMaid to the kitchen. RoboMaid had prepared freshly cooked bread, with raspberry jam. Had she made bread in the middle of the night? Kara supposed robots don't sleep. There was also sliced pineapple and strawberries and some sizzling sausages. Kara practically devoured them. There was also a kale smoothie, which Kara completely ignored. As far as she was concerned kale wasn't meant for human consumption. She was no rabbit.

"Come on Kara, at least try your smoothie," said RoboMaid. "It's loaded with vitamin A, calcium and potassium. Just what you need to feel healthy." RoboMaid was using that voice school teachers used on children when they wanted to say, `reading can be fun`.

Kara reached out to grab the smoothie and then with the back of her hand knocked it over so it spilt on the table. "Ooops" she said in a mocking voice.

"That wasn't very nice," said RoboMaid. "Normally such a thing wouldn't bother me. But this isn't about me, it's about you getting better. I think a good way to learn how to stop making a mess would be to clean up your own mess."

"I'm not cleaning," said Kara. "You're much better dressed to clean." She pointed to RoboMaid's maid outfit. The knee length pleated skirt, the frilly maid shirt and the beautiful black polished shoes.

"Since you brought up dressing, now is the perfect time to get you dressed as well," said RoboMaid. "Follow me."

Kara just sat there in her flannel pajamas.

"OK, we're going to work on that attitude later," said RoboMaid. "But for now, command Kara, follow me."

Up hopped Kara. She would never get used to her body being controlled like this. She followed RoboMaid back to the bedroom, where RoboMaid had laid out a matching maid outfit. It was the exact same type of dress, socks, shoes and shirt that RoboMaid wore.

"Time to change out of your pajamas," said RoboMaid.

"I'm not fucking wearing that! I'm not a maid and I'm not a robot!" said Kara. Kara moved to the closet and started to select some tights with holes in them and an unwashed shirt.

"Today, you are going to clean," said RoboMaid in a serious tone. "These are great clothes. Cleaning and caring for others is honorable and good. Put on the outfit right now."

"No. I'll choose my own clothes, thank you very much."

"Command Kara, strip!"

Kara's collar glowed. Her body went straight as a board. Her hands started to move of their own accord and she stripped off her clothes until she was completely naked. She covered her breasts a little bit out of habit and crossed her legs. She hated being naked, even in front of a Robot.

"I could use the collar to just make you put on the clothes. But you need to learn how to do it on your own. The dirty table can wait a bit. Come out to the living room. It's time to learn."

"No fucking way. Plus I'm naked."

"You will stay naked until you learn how to wear nice clothes on your own. And you will also learn how to accept your punishment. Command Kara, activate program, `to the beam`."

"What the fuck is program to the beam?" Kara asked in a tone she had meant to be angry, but in reality she was afraid to ask.

"Anytime your master or myself tells you to get on the beam for punishment, you do it right away," said RoboMaid. Then she followed that up by saying, "You've been a bad girl, now get on the beam for punishment."

Kara wasn't sure how this would work but her collar started to glow. At first she felt a mild headache, she moved away from RoboMaid and it got worse, then she moved towards the living room and it almost went away. Kara stopped and the mild pain started up again. She realized that as she moved closer to the beam she felt no pain, but as she resisted or didn't move it started to hurt.

RoboMaid stood expectantly with her arms crossed.

As she avoided pain she moved right next to the beam but she didn't want to get on top of it. The pain increased, until a headache became a migraine accompanied by a stabbing poke to her stomach. Fuck it! This really hurt and she realized that all she could do was get on the beam. She straddled the beam, legs extended and chest down, bent over. The straps automatically locked her into place. The pain vanished.

Kara was once again restrained. Only this time she was completely naked with her ass and pussy up in the air behind her.

"Very good," said RoboMaid with what Kara was convinced was a smug fucking grin. "From now on the punishment for resisting will increase. Come on off the beam."

RoboMaid pushed a button and the restraints released. Kara was happy with that as she did not want to be punished. She thought RoboMaid would do something to her while she was restrained.

"Take ten steps away," said RoboMaid.

"What the fuck, why?" RoboMaid didn't answer but Kara didn't mind leaving the beam.

"Let's keep practicing. Kara you've been bad, get on the beam."

When Kara didn't move, it felt like she was getting a tooth pulled. She quickly stepped towards the beam, and it felt better, then she got on it, boobs hanging to either side. She was restrained and then released.

"Great job," said RoboMaid. "Again." Kara was released and she stepped away. What the fuck was this?

"Kara you've been bad, get on the beam."

The punishment came even faster this time, and Kara hurried onto the beam. Kara realized she was being trained like a dog.

RoboMaid repeated the process eight more times. By the final time, Kara practically ran to the beam when RoboMaid told her to. Her fat ass shook and she hustled right on to the beam, straddling it and fastened in. It was embarrassing to be trained by a robot, but Kara couldn't think of anything else she could do.

"I'm proud of you Kara. You're getting very good at doing this. Good girls get rewarded." Kara felt like shit straddling the beam. "Command Kara, reward level two."

Even though Kara thought she should be mad, she was in heaven. It felt great, as though all sorts of pleasure centers in her brain were firing.

When she came back down to earth RoboMaid was behind her. Kara looked back to see RoboMaid holding the same ass spanking paddle that Lauri, the prison guard, had used to spank her a few days ago.

"What! What are you doing!?"

"Oh, Kara. You've also been bad for not putting on your clothes and now it's time to be punished. When I put you on the beam it will be for punishment, though your master might like you here for fucking."

"No wait! I'll put on the maid dress. I promise."

"Oh I know." replied RoboMaid and she swung the spanking stick.

"Fuck!" shrieked Kara.

RoboMaid delivered ten hard spanks and then left the room as Kara's ass shivered in pain. Just as with Lauri's stick, the pain went away quickly and there was no damage on Kara's ass. She remembered Lauri saying it caused no permanent damage.

RoboMaid left and didn't return for twenty minutes later. "Ready to put on your maid outfit?"

"Fuck You!" Kara earned herself ten more spanks. She started to howl with pain.

"No more. I promise. I'll wear it," huffed Kara.

"Oh?" said RoboMaid. "I want you to ask nicely to wear your clothes." She left the room for 20 minutes again. Kara had no idea what she was doing, but she was bored, pissed off, naked and restrained on the beam.

When RoboMaid returned, Kara said, "Please. I'm ready to put on my clothes. I'll be good." She tried to pretend she was happily compliant, and that seemed to satisfy RoboMaid who pushed a button releasing Kara.

Kara went to her bedroom to put on the maid outfit. Fucking maid outfit!

First Kara stepped into some comfortable white panties. They weren't a thong, but covered her ass, mixing conservative with sexiness. Tight on the puss but no camel toe. The dress was fitted for her and seemed comfortable enough, it came down to her knees. The socks and shoes were perfect and soft, made for walking and moving around. The frilly shirt looked like it would be uncomfortable, but instead it was form fitted and held her boobs up nice and high, giving her whole upper body great support. It was soft on her arms, breasts and back but did nothing to hide her flabby belly. Finally there was a tiara headband that held back her hair.