RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RoboMaid picked up the slumped over Kara and showered her off slowly. Kara was so worn out that she let RoboMaid gently soap and clean her from head to toe. RoboMaid then brought her into the jacuzzi bath and held her from behind. RoboMaid spread her legs wide and Kara sat between them leaning back into RoboMaid.

"I loved the way you protected me from that bully. It made me want you. I wanted you so hard at that moment. I told you to stop but you didn't. You knew. You knew what I wanted," said Kara. RoboMaid just smiled and held her. "I wish Ron would take me like that. I want my husband to be powerful like you," RoboMaid just listened. "I mean, we used to go out together. He was a fierce athlete, funny guy and at the end of the day he would take me and sex me hard. I wanted him to have his way with me. It's been so long since he's revved me up hard like you did. Now... He just comes home tired and expects the same old boring sex. I tell him no. I want some excitement. Something to make me feel alive. I needed what you gave me." Kara kissed RoboMaid on the lips and RoboMaid kissed her back.

They sat in the bath for what seemed like a long time. Kara leaned back into RoboMaid as she gently rubbed Kara's shoulders, Kara let out a long sigh. They rinsed off together and changed back into their maid outfits. Kara didn't complain this time. She just put it on and wore it with pride.

As they were about to leave RoboMaid turned to Kara. "I'm not going to make you tell master what you just told me. But you should. You should let him know that you want him to be strong for you. You should tell him you need passionate love. Perhaps he would be thrilled to give you your desire."

"You can't tell him," said Kara with a serious look on her face. "If he's acting and it's not real, then it's not real. It has to come from him. It has to be real," said Kara.

RoboMaid looked a little sad. "I know," she said. "But you realize it's a little messed up. Listening to what you say is his form of loving you. You saying one thing and expecting something different must confuse him so much."

As they walked out of the gym, Kara had a huge smile on her face. She had a great day, and she had never felt so satisfied. If her husband could cheat and have great sex with the robot then so could she. The sex had been so amazing Kara felt like she would be smiling for days.

They got into an autocar and it drove them back to their house. Kara's neighbor Margo was outside. Kara was pissed off when she saw her.

"Kara! Wait, come talk to me," said Margo, running over to meet with Kara outside the autocar. Kara hated her fake fucking smile.

"Oh Margo, it's so nice to see you. Let's catch up later," Kara gave a similar fake smile and started to walk away.

"Nonsense," said RoboMaid, "we're not in such a hurry that you can't talk to your friend," RoboMaid said firmly. "It's not good to ignore your neighbor."

"Oh, I'm so happy your friend knows what's up. And I love your matching outfits and collars," said Margo gleefully. Kara knew she was being mocked.

Margo was a small, thin, beautiful woman with dark hair and asian features. In the past Kara and Margo had been friends. They had had a falling out though that Kara had never explained to Ron when he had asked.

Kara made a forced smile. "Oh how've you been?"

"Well, I've been fantastic. I've been more worried about you. You see I uploaded a video of your incident a few days back, and I was wondering if you were happy now that you were famous!"

"Famous?" asked Kara.

"Yeah, look. Five million views on the public meltdown sub. Everyone loves the show you put on a few days back," Margo tittered.

"Show me that," said Kara angrily.

It was a video of Kara screaming at the police drones and then getting strapped down and wheeled out on the police cart. It had a nice close up of her fat ass and cameltoe. That fucker Margo had made a fool out of her in front of millions of people!

"Margo, how could you? You posted that video to mock me."

"Mock you? No, honey, I would never," laughed Margo. "Look, everyone loves it!"

Margo showed Kara some of the comments and Kara started to cry. She ran into the house.

"That was very mean," said RoboMaid. "You are not a friend."

"Maybe. But I think I want to know what you are," said Margo. "Are you even a person? You're probably a fake friend that Kara purchased with money aren't you? She can't make real friends anymore."

RoboMaid had had enough of this conversation. She turned and marched toward the house behind Kara. Before she went through the door, she turned and gave Margo a big long stare. She would deal with this bitch later. Margo had no idea who she was fucking with.

RoboMaid thought it was best to just let Kara have some time to herself. She tried to think of a way to cheer Kara up. Their master would be home soon, and a brooding wife was not what RoboMaid wanted for him.

She did the only thing she could think of. She went into the kitchen and cooked. She prepared a delicious pot roast, with mashed potatoes and roasted butternut squash for Kara and her master.

Ron got home while RoboMaid cooked the meal.

"Where is Kara?" he asked.

"She's in her room. I'm sorry master. I thought she should talk with friends but it backfired."

"It's alright, I'll talk with her."

Ron walked into the master bedroom to see Kara in tears. She was very upset.

He walked over to comfort her, but she pushed him away.

"Ron, I just need to be by myself. I do everything wrong. I've ruined everything. Just go," Kara said through tears.

Ron, smiled softly, stood up and went to the door. As he left the room he turned and said, "I love you." Then he shut the door quietly behind him.

"Dinner's ready," said RoboMaid.

"Looks like I'll be eating alone," said Ron. "Kara is crying and she made me leave."

"Master, don't let her kick you out of your own room. She needs a firm hand. I've been giving her a firm hand and she's improved so much."

"What do you mean? She's distraught. I can't push her at a time like this."

RoboMaid got serious. Facing Ron directly; she looked him in the eye. "Master. Do you really want to help your wife? Do you really want to improve your marriage?"

"More than anything, but I can't just order her to be happy. She needs to come to that on her own."

"Yes, she does, but you need to be a part of that master."

Ron looked at a loss for words, "I don't know how to get through to her. I don't know how to get her to just live and love like we used to. RoboMaid, I'm so glad you're here. Please, tell me what to do."

"Of course master. Here's what we'll do. First eat your supper then I'll be right back. I've got a guaranteed fix. But you'd have to trust me. You'd have to trust me a lot." RoboMaid left through the front door.

Ron sat down to eat RoboMaid's delicious meal. The gravy really made the mashed potatoes pop and the squash was cooked to perfection, just the right amount of butter.

Kara even came out of her room and joined him. She gave him a small smile. They ate in silence.

Twenty minutes later, RoboMaid walked back into the house. She went straight to the dining room table and stood holding a box in her hand.

"This will help us all, if you'll only trust me master," said RoboMaid. "This is for you." She opened the box and took out a beautiful silver collar. "Won't you try it on?"