RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 04

Story Info
Ron becomes an Alpha. Margo makes her move.
8k words
4.75
6k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 02/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron looked at the silver collar that RoboMaid held in front of him. It dangled delicately on the tips of her fingers. She waited quietly for him to take it.

"I.. I don't understand," said Ron. "You want me to wear a collar? Have I done something wrong?"

RoboMaid sighed. "Yes master. You've been doing things wrong for a while now. You need some help from me and there's really only two ways to do this. The slow way, that will require a lot of patience and effort or the fast way. I think we can turn you around in one evening."

"The `fast way` is to just put on the collar?"

"Yes. It is. Master, you know I love you?"

"I suppose," said Ron, getting suspicious.

"Then I need to be brutally honest with you. Master, you are a pussy. You are a beta."

"Woah, woah," said Ron holding his hands up in a `stop that` pose. "I didn't think you wanted to just insult me."

"It's not to insult you," pleaded RoboMaid, getting close and touching his arm lightly with her hand. "It's to let you know what's going wrong in your marriage so I can help fix it. I can't really help you get better if we don't identify what's going wrong. Look. I had a break through with Kara today."

"Really?" said Ron, looking up at RoboMaid hopefully.

"Yes. She needs you more than ever. But what she needs from you isn't a weak push over man child." She paused and let it sink in. "Kara needs structure. She needs you to show her strength. She needs a good aggressive fuck now and again. Instead you are walking on eggshells around her. She may act like she wants you to have no backbone and give in to everything she wants. But she has no respect for you when you do that. She wants you to be powerful. She needs ..." Ron held his breath as RoboMaid paused. "A Master."

"Isn't that what I am?" asked Ron.

"It's what you are, but you aren't acting the role of a strong master. I'm not sure you even know what it feels like to at first act the role. And let me tell you Master, you shouldn't act the rol. You need to BE the Master."

"Well..." Ron stammered. "How can I do that?"

"I can spend the next month coaching you and talking you through it. Or... " RoboMaid didn't continue but just held out the collar. Ron reached out to grab it.

Just then, Kara burst into the room. He could tell she had been crying. "Ron, what the fuck?! What are you doing to him!?" Her tone was accusing. She looked really cute in her slightly messy maid uniform.

"Kara?" said Ron, turning. "Baby. What is wrong? You're crying."

"She's trying to trick you Ron! Don't listen to her," wailed Kara in her usual overdramatic fashion.

Ron was about to ask why when RoboMaid gave Kara a stern look. "Kara, you're being bad, and interrupting us. Get onto the beam and wait there until we're done with our conversation."

To Ron's amazement, Kara didn't argue but instead rushed out of the room and ran to the beam. From the other room you could hear her yelling, "Don't fuckin' do it Ron."

RoboMaid smiled and turned to Ron as though Kara had been a minor annoyance.

"Once I put this on," said Ron, "when will it come off? You want to control me right?"

"Just this evening should be adequate. We can set the collar to deactivate tomorrow morning." RoboMaid waved her hand and a hologram with an interface popped up. She put the setting on the collar to come off the next morning at nine in the morning and she set it so that she would be in charge. Ron pressed his finger onto the hologram to acknowledge the setting.

Ron weighed the pro's and con's. He realized who he was. A fuckin' beta and it felt like shit. He'd been such a pushover for so long. He was sick of being a pushover but was unsure how to change.

Kara needed a strong man. Kara needed him. Kara needed a Master.

"Ron! Ron? What's going on in there?" came Kara's voice from the other room.

He was about to go and console her. Then he realized - this was exactly what RoboMaid was trying to tell him. The consoling Ron was a beta and a pussy. He needed to be the new Ron.

Fuck it, Ron thought. He grabbed the collar and put it on. The collar sealed itself and merged snug with his neck.

A big smile went across RoboMaid's face. "Master, you have no idea how much I can help you out now.".

"Wait. Now that you control this thing, can't you make me change the settings?" Ron asked, realizing his error.

"Master, you worry too much. But yes. Activate the collar settings and make it transparent, it won't be any good for anyone to know you're wearing this."

Ron didn't feel like he had to, RoboMaid hadn't given him a command, but he still did what she wanted. The collar went completely transparent, it might as well have been invisible.

"Now the collar calibrates to you best if you are active and emotional. So go dominate and fuck Kara."

"Huh?" said Ron. Fucking and dominating seemed extreme. "She is in a bad mood. I doubt she wants sex right now."

"Oh, she wants you to fuck her. But not just a regular fuck. She wants you to be dominant. I can help with that by communicating with you through the collar."

"What does that mean?"

RoboMaid answered his question. ```Master can you hear me```

"Yes... RoboMaid? I heard you right in my mind." Ron was surprised. He supposed the collar gave her the ability to communicate non verbally.

He felt RoboMaid's voice again in his mind. ```Ron, you already trusted me so far, now trust me and just follow my instructions.```

```Go into the living room and order your wife to tell you what is wrong.```

Ron did just that. As he entered the living room, his wife, strapped onto the beam, looked up at him. She was bent over in either a `spank me` or `fuck me` position.

"Oh thank God. Ron I thought you were going to put on the collar and let the robot control us both. She's trying to trick us. Never trust her."

Ron didn't feel like telling Kara he was wearing a collar. "Silence. I came here to ask you what is wrong. Tell me that right now."

"I don't like when you talk to me like that. I just want to get out of here. Ron can't I come out now?"

```Don't let her get away with that. Pull her skirt up and spank her.``` came RoboMaids voice in Ron's head.

Ron didn't want to spank her. He wanted to let her out and hold her. He wanted to tell her he would do whatever she needed so she could feel better. He wanted to give her some of her favorite ice cream.

That had been what he had always been with Kara. A pussy. That is what a beta male would do. RoboMaid thought Kara needed an alpha male and Ron would give it a try.

He didn't reply. Instead he stepped behind his bound wife, pulled up her skirt exposing her soft cotton white panties. He slapped her hard on the ass.

"Ow! Ron what the fuck!"

```Pull down her panties and finger her pussy. Trust me. She wants you to.```

It felt like Ron had a devil on his shoulder talking to him. He tried to sense an angel on the other side, but there wasn't one.

He pulled down Kara's panties. Pinned as she was, Kara couldn't do a thing about it except let out a protesting moan. He stuck a finger in her vagina. It was wet. It made a squishy sound.

Kara let out a moan. "Ron! Mmmmmm What are you doing?"

```Now repeat after me....``` He did.

"Your master told you to tell him why you're upset. You disobeyed. Bad girls get a spanking. Good girls get a fucking."

"Ron. You've never talked to me this way before," said Kara with a shocked look on her face.

"Looks like you are getting even wetter." He fingered her pussy some more. Kara started to moan.

"OK!.OK! I'll tell you what was bothering me then ok? You can let me out."

"No. You will learn to obey me first. You will tell me what is wrong, but first...."

He pulled her panties down to her ankles. In this position Kara had her legs straight but she was bent right over. Her upper body rested on the beam. Ron found a knob on the side of the beam where all the controls were and turned it. The restraints around Kara's ankles spread out, ripping her panties, and opening the way to her pussy nice and wide.

"Ron, you haven't..."

```Spank her now!```

Spank! Ron landed a hard open handed slap right on Kara's fat ass. The fat rippled.

Then as quick as a whip, he plunged his hard long cock directly into Kara's pussy in one fast first stroke. She was so wet it slid right inside. In her restraints she could only hump with her hips and moan. She did hump, and moan. Hard.

"Oh yeah! Fuck. Fuck me Ron. Fuck... mmm. Yeah!"

```Tell her to call you master.```

"Call me master!"

"What? No," said Kara as she continued to hump and moan.

```You have to give it to her hard. Dominate! Go to level six horniness.```

Ron was worried about going to level six. His knowledge of the collars was that anything above level five would start to get painfully uncomfortable. He was in for a penny, in for a pound.

"Command Kara, horny mode level six. Call me master!"

"Ohhhh. Ohh Ron. It's too much! Oh Fuck! Level six???"

Ron started pounding his dick hard into her from behind. He grunted like he was a hard core weight lifter making a snatch. He was hard core pounding a snatch, just without the weights.

Kara started to go a little crazy with the fucking and horniness overload.

"Maaaaaaasssssstttttteeeerrrr! Fuck me maaaasssssttttteeerrrrr!"

That pushed Ron over the edge. He was about to cum.

"Come with me now Kara. Command Kara deactivate horny mode and orgasm level six!"

"Aaaahahhhhh. Oh Master! Master. Fuck yes!!!" Kara was cumming harder than she had ever cum before. It was such a high level of pleasure that it was almost painful. "Fffffuuuuuuuucccccckkk!!!!"

Ron started cumming with her. His balls shrank hard up into him forcing out a huge gush of semen.

Ron leaned onto his bound wife as his dick slowly shrunk. The cream pie flowed out of Kara's hole. She collapsed onto the beam basking in the afterglow of a hard orgasm.

She had never thought her husband would control her like that. She had always secretly hoped he would dominate her, but she just didn't think that he would.

He released her from the beam and pulled his pants back up. Her panties were ripped but she straightened her skirt.

"It was so much Ron. I need to lie down after that," said Kara, leaving for the bedroom.

```Do not let her leave! Make her tell you what was wrong. Be her master.```

Ron grabbed her wrist and she pulled away.

"Command Kara, stand at attention." Kara stopped where she was and stood straight. It was a little uncomfortable since her vagina had taken two hard poundings that day and jizz was dripping down her leg.

"Your master commanded you. Tell me what is bothering you. It's the only way we can fix it." He tried to look stern, but came across as pleading.

```Do NOT beg. You are the master. Command!``` RoboMaid said through the collar.

"Now!" he commanded.

Kara hopped a bit at his loud strong command. She realized she was not going anywhere. "Ron. It's too much. Wasn't this enough for tonight. I don't feel bad anymore. Really I don't. Just. Come on. Let's go to bed."

```She's lying to you. Tell her to go to the beam.```

Ron didn't like this. He had just taken her off the beam.

"Kara. Get back on the beam." Ron was surprised when she ran back onto the beam.

```I'll be right there master. Just wait. ```

RoboMaid walked into the room. She was carrying the spanking paddle. She handed it to Ron.

"Ten spanks ought to do it."

Ron spanked her ten times. Kara yelped.

"Fuuuck!"

"Now tell me what was wrong."

"Here? Can't I at least sit down and do this?"

```Wait```

Ron stayed quiet.

Kara sighed. "Master, may I at least sit down to tell you?"

```Good, now reward her.``` RoboMaid spoke into his mind and smiled.

"Good Kara. Come let's all go to the kitchen. I want to hear exactly what happened." Before he went there he paused, "Command Kara, reward level two." Kara let out a blissful sigh.

RoboMaid wiped Rons jizz up with a damp cloth she had. They all went to the kitchen where RoboMaid had apparently anticipated they would be back there and had prepared hot tea. They slumped in their seats, both a little exhausted and RoboMaid stood by the table waiting.

Kara started her story. She talked about how when she got home Margo was waiting in ambush. She told Ron that she had been humiliated by Margo posting a video of her arrest.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you," said Ron.

```Tell her you will fix it. Kara wants a master that will fix things for her and take care of her.``` said RoboMaid in Ron's mind.

Ron had no idea how he would fix this. The video was already out, but what did he have to lose? "I'll fix it," he said. He held Kara's hand and looked right into her eyes. "I promise I'll make this right."

"Really?" said Kara, with stars in her eyes.

"Very good master," said RoboMaid. "Now let me get Kara all cleaned up. She's had a long day and she'll need some sleep."

RoboMaid hustled Kara off to the shower to prepare her for bed.

"Great. I'm a little worn out too," said Ron. He started to head to his bedroom.

```No, Master. It's time to go solve that problem. Pull out your phone and send a text to your neighbor Margo. Type exactly what I say.```>

Apparently the robot could multitask. She was telling Ron what to do as he could hear happy sounds coming from Kara in the shower.

``` Hi Margo, this is your neighbor Ron. I heard that you and Kara got angry with you tonight. I'm really sorry. She's been getting angry a lot lately. Anyhow, I've been thinking about you and how you and Kara and I used to get along so well. I really want to talk with you. Can we ... just talk some time?

Ron thought this message was bullshit. Margo was being an asshole. She'd been nothing but a dick to his wife. He didn't want to tell her he was sorry he wanted to slap that stuck up Karen bitch. How dare she take advantage of Kara in her most vulnerable moment to make a fool of her. He wanted to tell Margo what a bitch she was. But RoboMaid had wanted him to send that exact message, and so he did.

Within 10 seconds a text came back.

``` Hi Ron. I'm so glad you want to talk. Kara can be a handful. Maybe you and I can work things out. Why don't you come over in thirty minutes?

Ron couldn't believe she got back to him so quickly. She wanted to talk with him?

```Ron. Take a shower and put on the clothes I've laid out for you.```

Taking a shower sounded good, but he didn't go to his own shower. He wanted to know what the fuck RoboMaid was up to. He marched straight to where RoboMaid was. He opened the shower door to find RoboMaid carefully cleaning his wife off. The sexy wet soapy naked Robot was rubbing soap up and down his wife's naked body. The robot had her hands lathered up and was rubbing upwards from Kara's thighs. She continued slowly over Kara's pussy and then up across her erect tits. Kara moaned slowly, just like you would expect from a slick warm slow soaping.

"RoboMaid," said Ron. "I need to talk with you."

"Of course master. Wouldn't you like to talk in the shower with us? You need to get clean anyhow."

"I want to talk right now."

Kara looked up, concerned.

```Command Ron - Calm down and get undressed. Then step into the shower. This is for your own good master. You need to meet Margo in twenty minutes. If you want to please your wife, you need to deal with this bitch.```

To Ron, it was surreal. Ron couldn't help but to follow exactly what the robot had commanded him to do.

"Kara," said RoboMaid out loud. "Invite your master into the shower."

"Oh please master," said Kara rubbing her soapy body and swaying her hips. "Won't you come in?"

Kara had no idea that the collar was controlling Ron, but she was excited when he stripped and got into the shower. He was half erect. Kara gave him a big smile.

RoboMaid rinsed Kara off, then she moved to start rinsing off Ron. The warm shower head started on his back and RoboMaid rubbed soap slowly into his shoulders.

RoboMaid noticed Kara was just watching. "Kara," said RoboMaid. "Offer to wash your master off good. You do the front while I do the back."

RoboMaid swayed her sexy naked body behind Ron dragging her arms across Rons torso as she stepped behind him. She pressed her body up against him squishing her tits into his back. Her chin was by his shoulder as she sighed. "Hmmm, I like this."

Meanwhile Kara stepped in front of him. She took out some soap and started with his chest rubbing it up and down slowly. She put one leg on either side of his right leg and pressed her mound into his thigh. Her hips did two slight humping motions. Not only was Ron getting clean, he was getting horny as the two women lathered him and washed him.

RoboMaid put some shampoo into his hair and scalp massaged him with her strong fingers, leaning her cheek against the back of his neck.

Ron was loving this. His dick went from half mast to full hardness.

"Master's cock is hard Kara. It's time to mouth him. Lick master's dick," said RoboMaid.

Kara looked nervous. She didn't like to give head and Ron hadn't gotten head from her in years and years.

"It's ok. If she's not really into it. She doesn't have to," said Ron.

```Master. Be strong. She wants you to order her. She wants you to tell her what to do. Remember how I told you to stop being a pussy. Punish her. Let her know you are in charge. She gets off on it. But when you are weak, she is not attracted to you.```

Ron wasn't sure. Kara was backing away from his thick hard cock.

Ron grabbed Kara's shoulders and pulled her towards him. He lowered her down to her knees. She reluctantly got down on her knees. Face to cock. She looked up at him a little scared.

RoboMaid grabbed the back of her hair and moved her mouth onto her master's cock. "This is the most pathetic display of giving head I've ever seen," she said. "When your master is horny, you are to respond by giving it your all."

Kara opened her mouth but only a little. She was nervous and reserved. She was unsure and scared.

"We're going to have to work on this," stated RoboMaid. "You are a failure. I think we should put you out and spank you on the beam."

Ron looked nervous as he knew this was new and hard for Kara. Kara looked back towards him.

```Don't be weak now master. Put her in her place.```

"It's alright RoboMaid. Kara doesn't know how to give head. You will train her. Tomorrow I expect you to teach her how to suck cock well. For now, Kara must be punished for not putting out more effort. Step aside Kara. Command Kara - stand up and watch RoboMaid give head. As she sucks me off you will masterbate and enthusiastically cheer her on. You will not cum, instead you will get very horny but you will not be able to cum until you give me proper head."

Kara found herself standing up straight with her eyes following her master's cock. She could not look away.

RoboMaid first turned to Kara with a big smile. One of her hands went to Ron's cock and gave it a stroke. Kara's hand involuntarily went to her pussy and started stroking her clitoris.

"Yes! Yes RoboMaid," said Kara involuntarily. "You are treating our master so well. Suck him! Suck him hard! Mmmmm it must feel so good. Yeah! Ooooh!"

Kara was really frigging herself. She was not happy about the cheering the collar was making her do. It seemed a little cheesy, overly-enthusiastic and weird. But she just couldn't stop herself.

Ron moaned as RoboMaid sucked him off. Her head alternated between long strokes and fast piston like sucking, matching exactly what Ron wanted at any given moment. How the fuck did she do that? It was robotic perfection.

Then it got wacky. Kara started doing cheer leader style chants to the rhythm of her masterbating hands. One on her tit and one on her juicy mound.