RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master Master lick his prick.

Suck his cock. Suck his Dick.

Give me an M, give me an A

Give me a ster. What do you got?

Master!!!!"

Seeing Kara forced to act ridiculously was turning Ron on. He could tell she was embarrassed. Fuck this is hot he thought! RoboMaid pushed her fingers into his pelvis while her face fucked him. He grabbed Kara right on the pussy and shot his load into RoboMaid's eager mouth.

Kara started jumping up and down and cheering. "Yaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!" She couldn't stop jumping as the collar glowed.

Ron stuck his middle finger up as Kara jumped and her pussy standing fucked his finger as she jumped up and down.

"Command Kara," said Ron. "Keep jumping up and down on my finger. Keep cheering. You will edge but not orgasm."

Kara started moaning loud. Fuck she was so close! She couldn't believe her husband was making her do this fucking rediculous cheer leader thing, but at the same time she was moaning.

"Yayyyyyyy Masterrrrrr!" she exclaimed, bouncing up and down on his finger while RoboMaid sucked away the last spurts of Ron's cum.

They all rinsed and dried off. Kara was a little humiliated, but at the same time really turned on by the whole threesome in the shower. She felt great. She had never had so much hot sex in a single day. Fuck she wanted to cum, but she wasn't sure she wanted to be a cock sucker.

```Master, you are not done. We still need to handle that bitch Margo. Order your wife to bed.```

"Kara," said Ron. "You have done well but I expect you to give better head soon. RoboMaid will begin your training tomorrow." Ron was finally taking charge and Kara was looking up at him.

RoboMaid dressed Kara in some soft yellow flannel pajamas.

Ron dressed in some blue dress pants, an open collar white shirt and a light blue sports jacket. RoboMaid had left that outfit out for him.

RoboMaid moved over to Ron and did up his hair and sprayed on some cologne.

His great look didn't escape Kara's notice. "You look dashing master," said Kara. Kara looked at her own pajamas. "You look all dressed up but not me. Aren't you coming to bed with me?

"No Kara." Ron stood up straight. "Someone has messed with my love, and I am going to take care of business. You looked worn out though. RoboMaid put Kara to bed."

"With pleasure master," said RoboMaid.

Kara looked at Ron with adoration, then suspicion. "What business are you taking care of?"

RoboMaid cut her off. "Master said bedtime. Command Kara - Go to your bed."

As Kara's feet carried her to her bed her head swiveled to look at Ron who stood stoically. Ron put on his shoes and went to the door and the last thing he heard was RoboMaid saying. "Command Kara. Sleep."

Kara felt extreme drowsiness wash over her and was asleep at the mattress on floor next to her master's bed.

Ron put on his finest dress shoes and walked across the street to his neighbor Margo's house. He did not want to see this bitch tonight, if ever. What would possess someone to humiliate Kara like that? The worst of it was that Margo used to be their friend.

Margo and Ron used to always laugh together. Margo wasn't just a neighbor but she had also been a close friend. Not anymore apparently...

As Ron rang Margo's doorbell he thought about how she had made Kara cry. He thought about how he would yell at Margo and let her know what an awful bitch she had been. He was getting ready to go into a rage. It was payback time!

The door lock clicked and started to open.

```Command Ron. Put on a charming smile and take out the flower in your pocket and hold it forward. Then say what I tell you to say.```

As Margo opened the door she was greeted by her neighbor all dressed up. He smelt like sandalwood and was holding a beautiful tulip.

"Ah, Mr. Thomas? Is this for me?"

"It is," he said. "Margo what happened to us?"

"Us?" said Margo.

Ron reached out and delicately took her by the hand. "Yes, us."

Ron looked deep into Margo's eyes. The pretty lithe asian woman smiled wryly back up at him. Margo looked as though she had spent serious time prepping herself. Her dark hair was more curly than normal and had an extra bounce. Unlike his wife, Margo was petite yet still very feminine. She was wearing a fitted black sleeveless dress that stopped right above her knees. She wore no shoes and her soft feet had each toenail manicured and painted a deep purple.

Ron inhaled her scent. It was... so unique. It almost felt like the scent was entering the back of his head. He felt light headed and his mind spun.

She didn't pull her hand away. Instead she pulled on Ron's hand. "Please Ron. Won't you come in?" She turned her head to the side beckoning him inside. Her dimples popped with the warmth of her smile.

All Ron could think was. What the fuck RoboMaid?! He had come here to settle a score. Instead RoboMaid had him flirting with Margo. What for? He decided instead he would play along and see where the night would take him.

```Ron. You need to win her trust. You need to fuck her. Not literally. Not tonight anyhow.```

Again. What the fuck RoboMaid?!

Ron took off his shoes and followed Margo from the foyer to the main room. He'd been here before to socialize and drink back when Margo and Kara got along. The decor had changed. Where the room had once been bright with hanging lights it was now more dim soft red glowing lights that emanated from the walls and moved around the room. Soft music played in the background creating a classy club ambiance.

Margo was facing away from him, with her tight ass pointed in his direction. Ron looked down at it as she was swaying it back and forth making her dress swish swish. "Like what you see?" Margo asked.

"Oh yes. Yes I do." That was a little too enthusiastic, he thought. Maybe he could pretend he was talking about the decor instead of her tight body. "You've redecorated." His head was spinning a little bit. He hadn't thought it earlier, as he was so angry, but now he was starting to find Margo very attractive.

Margo quickly spun, causing Ron to almost run into her. "I like what I see," she said. She put her hand onto the top of Ron's chest by his shoulder. Her hand slid across his chest.

Something smelt very different. Was that Margo? He inhaled deeply.

"That's right," she whispered into his ear. "Breathe it in."

He was breathing in. His vision went a little blurry. But then it focussed back on Margo. She wasn't just attractive. She was damn sexy. What the fuck was going on? He had just received amazing head from RoboMaid. Why was he so horny for Margo all of a sudden?

She didn't let up. She rubbed her hand up and down his chest, sending tingling waves of pleasure through him.

"I've always thought you should have spent more time with me," said Margo, lips a little pouty. She stepped in closer so that their hips touched. He was breathing in even more of her scent. "Aren't I better than that selfish Kara? Aren't I hotter and slimmer?"

This was making him horny. Horny for Margo. He reached out with his hand and rubbed it down her back. She let out a feminine sigh. He felt like he wanted to take her. She was giving him a sly smile like she wanted to be taken. He breathed in deeply again. His head was swimming. What was happening?

She moved in to kiss him. "I'll make you mine," she said. Her dress hiked up her hips as she straddled his leg. She had to stretch up as he was a lot taller than her.

They kissed. A deep passionate french kiss. Oo la la. She moaned and pulled his hand onto her breast.

The small Asian woman's breasts were not large. Instead they were perky and fit right into his hands.

"We shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be doing this," he started, half-heartedly. He wanted to say it but he couldn't believe his own words.

"Shhhhh," she said, putting one finger over his mouth. "Just breathe baby."

He did. His dick was getting hard and she was pushing her body up against it hungrily. She pulled his shirt off and dragged her fingertips across his chest. She suckled his nipples lightly.

Ron let out a moan. What was happening? He was so turned on. Cheating with a robot wasn't bad. It was a machine. But cheating with the neighbor? No, this was terrible. Then he breathed in again. Oh he was horny.

She started to kiss his neck. As she kissed his neck her lips touched something that wasn't neck. It was his collar.

"What? What is this?" she asked.

```Looks like the game is up. Command Ron - Go into the room in the down the hall two doors on the right.```

Ron didn't want to go down the hall. He wanted to fuck!

"What the fuck Ron. No. No you can't resist me. Get back here." Margo was chasing him down the hall. She caught up to him and pulled on him to try to get him to stop.

He couldn't stop though he badly wanted to. RoboMaid was in control and he was walking down the hall. Margo grabbed his elbow and pulled back. Ron was too strong.

"Stop Ron. Baby. Don't you want me? You have to want me! No. No! Not in there! That's my secret."

He reached the room RoboMaid had specified. And opened the door. There all laid out on some lab desks were a bunch of illegal genetic modification machines. Margo had probably modified her pheromones in such a way as to manipulate and control him. Just what was her game? He knew she was selfish and petty, but he didn't think she would go so far as to manipulate him like this.

"Margo. Did you modify yourself to emit illegal pheromones? Did you do that to try to control me?"

"Ron," she cried. "I did it for you. Don't you see? We're better together. You don't need that fat bitch wife of yours. I'm so much better for you. Please Ron. Don't you see? We're meant to be together!"

This was messed up. If he didn't have the collar to control him. He wouldn't have been able to resist Margo's spell. He did want to fuck Margo, he grabbed her by the pussy. She was wet. He would still fuck her even though she was tricking him.

```Command Ron. Walk outside the house.```

"No baby, don't go," pleaded Margo, following him to the front door.

As he exited he started to breathe some outdoor air. His head slowly cleared though he was still horny. Then he heard the sound of a police bot.

"Margo Yamamoto. You have been charged with possession of illegal genetic technology. Step outside."

"You better do what they say," said Ron, his head getting more and more clear.

"Fuck you!" she said, slapping him. "You set me up! You did this to me. How did you know which room to go to? You went directly there. All I wanted to do was love you."

"No. You wanted to control me. You wanted to force me to be in a relationship with you and steal me away from my wife. You wanted to humiliate and hurt her. You did humiliate and hurt her. You broke the law and tried to force me to be your lover. You tried to force me to love you and now, you will have to face the punishment for that."

"It's time to face the music." He pulled her outside. She tried to resist, but he was a big man, and she was a petite woman.

As soon as he got her out the front door a wire from the police drone wrapped around her wrist and pulled her outside.

"No! Get the fuck off me!" Margo was having a toddler fit. She was thrashing against the cuff. More bands wrapped around her wrists and ankles. "I can't be arrested. Let me go! No fucking way!"

Ron looked across the street at his house. There was Kara in the window looking out as Margo was arrested.

```I woke her up, because she needed to see the show. She needed to see that you took care of business. I called the police once we had enough evidence. I've been recording everything from your collar.```

Ron was happy about that. He stepped away from the thrashing Margo.

"Ron. Baby. Tell them I didn't do anything wrong. Tell them I'm innocent," pleaded Margo.

Kara was overjoyed to see Margo experiencing the same predicament she had been in. She really hoped that Margo would get a taste of the cart, and it looked like she would. Margo was thrashing and resisting.

"Fuck this! This was a set up! Fuck you all!"

The neighborhood had come out to check out the show that Margo was putting on. She'd been a bitch to a lot of them, so there were a few cheers.

The driverless police wagon pulled up. The back opened and the cart came out.

The cart drove between Margo's legs and spread them apart. Then the restraints attached her legs and wrists. She was pulled into a doggy position then the center pole of the cart raised up. In doing so it hiked her dress up revealing black lacy G-string panties. Her two ass cheeks were hanging out on display for the neighborhood. Her ass was up high and her tiny tits were on either side of the cart.

The cart drove down her driveway to the police wagon causing her exposed ass to shake back and forth in the night air, illuminated by the street lights.

"This isn't fair. You think this is funny? Get me the fuck out of here!!!!" Margo shrieked the whole way until only her hot tight asian ass was visible in the back of the police wagon. The door closed and Margo rolled away.

Ron walked back home with a triumphant look on his face. His wife ran to the door to celebrate. She practically jumped on him hugging and kissing him. "You really did take care of things! Fuck that bitch for messing with us!"

Kara planted kisses all over his face.

"Your master took care of you," said RoboMaid. "Now it's time to take care of your master. A good girl should ride his dick."

"Yes Master!" exclaimed Kara. "I want it so bad. Make me ride your dick!"

Ron had no idea what had gotten over Kara. Now she was calling him master. She was begging for sex? This was so out of character for her. He was about to tell her that she didn't need to. But before he could RoboMaid stopped him from being a pussy beta again.

```For God's sake master. Fuck her! I can help. Command Ron - horny mode level four. ```

Ron had just calmed down from the horniness he felt when he was with Margo. But the collar had other ideas. Ron felt himself get crazy horny. He was right back to being as horny as he was with Margo. RoboMaid had stopped him from having sex with that bitch. Here, however, Ron didn't think RoboMaid would accept anything less than him and Kara having a good fucking. All that didn't matter anyhow as he was ready to ffffuuuucccckkkk!

He picked Kara right up off the ground and brought her to their bedroom. Soon all of their clothes were off. RoboMaid was behind them also completely naked rubbing her pussy.

Kara aggressively pushed Ron onto his back and pulled his rock hard cock up straight into the air. She straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

"Nnnnnnaaaaaaahhhh! Maaassssssttttteerrrrrr," she squealed as she took him full shaft all the way in.

Ron was so unnaturally horny that he couldn't resist issuing a few commands of his own.

"Command Kara - Each time you hump onto me you will have a level one orgasm. When I cum you will have a level six orgasm."

"Oh Master! No level six will be too muuuuuuuuuuccccchh," she squealed as she humped down on to him activating a level one orgasm.

Kara kept humping with vigor. Each time she descended the full length of his cock she screeched out an orgasm.

"Oh Master I'm cumming!"

"Oh Fuck!"

"Ohh, ahhh! Ngaaa!"

Ron couldn't take it any longer. Kara was going wild!

Ron spurted up jets of jizz into his hot horny humping wife. Her legs squeezed onto his hips hard and her fingers dug into her chest. This was a much harder, more powerful orgasm than any human was supposed to experience.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" screeched Kara, with an ear piercing orgasmic scream.

She rolled off of him, lying flat on her back, still having after effects of the orgasm. "Uhh, Uhhh Uhh." She was panting with her fat floppy breasts heaving up and down as she took in air trying to recover from cumming so hard.

"She's so tired now," said RoboMaid. Kara looked up at her. "Shhh, just lie back honey." RoboMaid eased Kara's head onto her pillow. "Command Kara - sleep." Kara instantly felt drowsy and fell right asleep.

"Good job master," said RoboMaid, giving him a thumbs up. "I need you to sign something for me..."

"What? Sign what?" said Ron. He'd just had a great fuck and she wanted to talk about paper work?

"Don't worry, you'll love it," she replied. "Command Ron - You will sign these digital forms but you won't worry about what they are."

The forms appeared as a blur in his vision. RoboMaid was having him sign up for something but he had no idea what for. "What RoboMaid? I don't understand. Please..."

"Shhhh," she said as he completed the forms, promising who knows what. "Time to sleep. Command Ron - sleep."

Ron felt an overwhelming sense of drowsiness take him away to sleepy town. He wrapped his arm around his now deep asleep beautiful wife. As he pushed his arm against her pelvis a long, wet, farty queef came out of her sopping wet cream pied vagina. He slept.

The next morning Ron woke to RoboMaid sucking his cock. He was hard as he woke up.

"Mmmmm, yes master yes," she said, taking her mouth off of his dick and straddling him. She fucked with love and tenderness. That worked for him as he was a little sore from all the previous days fuckings.

"I've only got a little bit of time before your collar comes off. I know I'm just a robot, but I'm also a woman. What you did to Kara last night looked so amazing. I think you should feel that way too.If we don't do it now you might not get the chance later. What do you say, Master?" RoboMaid said the last word with a little bit of a girlish voice.

"I'm not sure exactly how that would work, but it sounds like you want to rock my world."

"Oh fuck yeah," said RoboMaid. "Command Ron - each time you hump me you will have a level one orgasm. Once my pussy starts to up suck cum you will have a level six orgasm. Now fuck me in missionary." said RoboMaid.

In an expert move she flipped her master around so he was on top. That rocked the bed a bit and the still sleeping Kara let out a long sigh, still staying asleep.

Ron started fucking. But on the first hump, he had a dry cum. "Unnngahh." moaned Ron as he came.

He pulled out and then went in again, cumming a second time, while still not ejaculating.

"Unnnn"

"Ahhhhh"

"Fuuuuucckkk"

Ron continued humping and dry cumming again and again. This collar was the fucking hot shit ripper bang fuck nutter.

After what seemed like 30 small orgasms RoboMaids robot vulva went into suck fuck mode and sucked a small load of hot jizz right out of Ron.

It was almost painful after cumming so many times, but Ron somehow still managed to shoot a little jizz right into RoboMaid which her up suck mode quickly sucked away.

"Ohhhh, Ahhh," said RoboMaid as she also came along with him.

Ron collapsed onto the bed between his naked wife and his naked sexy robot. As he collapsed onto the bed, his collar fell off. It was nine o'clock. His wife started to awaken.

The first thing on Ron's mind was to ask her exactly what she had had him sign while he was under her power. However, with Kara waking up he didn't want to let Kara know what he had done the previous day.

His phone started beeping with a message.

Ron Thomas, you are wanted at the courthouse in an hour. Bring your Robot.

"Was that the court house?" asked RoboMaid.

"Yes," said Ron. How did she know? Was Kara in more trouble? Would he have to testify against Margo? He wasn't sure.

"Kara. Help your master shower and get ready. I'll prepare us all some breakfast," said RoboMaid.

"But I'm tired," complained Kara.

"Kara, get up. It's time to go," said Ron. Kara did not move.

Ron put a hand on RoboMaid as she looked upset. He was here. He was an alpha. This is what RoboMaid had taught him the previous day. No more Mr. Nice guy. He needed to put his wife in her place.