RoboMaid To The Rescue Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"RoboMaid!"

"Yes Master?"

"Take Kara to the beam and spank her."

Kara looked at Ron in shock. "Baby. Honey. Why?"

"You heard your master. Lazy fatty!" RoboMaid got right into Kara's face like a drill sergeant. "Get up and out of bed and get on the beam!"

Ron was surprised to see Kara jump up and run to the beam. She did not want any more punishment from the collar. RoboMaid had conditioned her well. Her fat ass waddled as she did an uncoordinated run.

Ron walked to the shower and turned it on, hearing his wife yelping in the background. From the sound of the whelps, RoboMaid was really putting her in her place. Five minutes later Kara had joined him in the shower looking chastised.

"What the fuck is up with the court appearance?" asked Kara.

Ron didn't answer, but instead stopped and looked sternly at Kara.

Kara sighed. "What are you going to court for?" Ron still paused.... "Master."

"I don't know," said Ron. "I suppose I'll find out soon though. You're going to come with me."

He motioned to the soap, and Kara got the message. She lathered it up, cleaned him off. She stepped out of the shower to dry herself off, then pulled out a towel and dried off her master. She was still not used to calling him master, but she couldn't see a way out of it for now. It did make her so horny.

RoboMaid was already dressed in her court outfit, a knee length pleated dress, polished black shoes and a half length suit jacket.

She gave Kara a similar outfit. Ron received dress slacks and a sports jacket.

They hailed an autocar and headed to the court house not talking much. They would figure out what the deal was when they got there. Ron wondered if he or Kara were in trouble.

As they entered the courthouse they were ushered straight to the courtroom.

The same judge, Judge LaFluer, was at the front of the courthouse. Both Kara and Ron turned their heads in surprise to see who was in the middle of the room.

There, in a skin tight bright orange unitard, was their neighbor Margo. She had a ball gag in her mouth and arms up in the air. Her small tight asian body was bent over legs slightly apart giving a nice view of her ass and pussy lips pressed against the unitard. She had some tears on her face, perhaps she had just received a good spanking.

"Ah." said Judge LaFluer, "Perfect timing." He motioned for the group to sit at the front.

"Margo Yamamoto, you have been sentenced to eight years for violating the genetic modification act 1474-B47. Fortunately, the court has found an acceptable conservator. You will serve your rehabilitation term under the conservatorship of Ron Thomas."

Ron gasped in surprise. Then he remembered. The forms that RoboMaid had him sign the previous night. He had signed up to be a conservator!? For Margo??? He hated that bitch!

The judge motioned for the fat bailiff to remove the gag.

Margo, shook her head and spat out the ball gag as the strap on the back was unfastened. "NO! No fuck that! Him and his bitch wife are why I'm here! I'd rather go to prison!"

"Order in the court!" yelled the judge. He motioned to the bailiff who delivered a hard spank to Margo's ass. The unitard controlled her and she could not move at all.

"AAhhhh!" Margo yelled.

The judge continued. "This is justice. You do not decide your punishment. In fact, while you are under rehabilitation, there are a lot of things you will not decide."

"No! Noooo!" shrieked Margo.

"Bailiff, gag her and spank her," ordered the judge.

The ball gag went back into Margo's mouth. "MMmfff, Mmmmf", she muffled as she was spanked. Finally she went still.

The judge turned to Ron, "Mr. Thomas. I was surprised that you signed up to be her conservator. She has behaved very badly here. My understanding is she also used her illegal tech to get you to have sex with you against your will." He paused, "Mr. Thomas, will you be her conservator?"

Ron turned to Kara, who looked shocked. "Fuck that bitch," whispered Kara. "She really tried to force herself on you?"

Ron nodded. He was in shock himself.

Then he turned to RoboMaid who smiled nodding. He had no doubt that RoboMaid knew exactly how to handle this bitch.

"Your honor." Ron spoke up. "It would be my pleasure!"