Robot Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "Okay, a coin. For that suggestion I will give you half the money when I sell the game to a giant corporation."

She drank coffee and perused my notes again. "You could include a lined notepad in the kit," she said, "and players could write down the things they wouldn't do so there's no argument later. If you forget to put it on the notepaper, you have to do it."

"No," I said. "The robot has to be able to say 'no' at any time, or nobody would play."

She dropped the notepad on the coffee table and leaned back with her coffee cup, frowning.

"I would," she said.

I studied her for a moment, my mind in an uproar. Not only did she seem to be flirting, maybe, but in her new position she was giving me a wide-screen view of her pussy. How could she not know?

"Well, not everybody is like you, in my opinion," I said. "But I do like the idea of a list. It would be a guide for whoever was the "human." He or she would have an idea of what the robot would balk at--piss games or butt sex, or whatever."

"So no fun," Claudia said.

I pretended I hadn't heard that, but she had my attention. I had thought she was just an overgrown kid, but she was tying me in knots! I wondered what she would say if I told her I was looking directly at her yummy bits. Her pussy lips were just visible in her pubic thatch. Perhaps best not to bring it up. I felt the first stirrings of Little Tommy, but he was safely behind my robe.

"So the coin toss would be the first thing," I said, "and then the robot could write down the things he or she wouldn't do. Am I overthinking it?"

"Okay," she said. "What we need is a dry run, to see what kind of issues pop up. Let's flip a coin and see what we would think if it were a real game."

Thinking that she was really messing with my head, I looked around at the furniture for a coin. I checked the pocket of my robe.

"Well, I don't have a coin," I said.

"I can see that," she said. I glanced down and she snorted. I was flashing her, too.

"I'll get one," she said. "Give me a minute," and she trotted up the stairs.

While she was gone, I took the coffee cups in to refill them, then decided not to, and rinsed my mouth out in the sink instead. I walked into the living room thinking that I should probably go put some clothes on, but Claudia was already coming down the stairs.

"Okay," she said. She was still barefoot and wearing what appeared to be just the T-shirt. She had brushed her hair. "What are the rules for the coin toss?"

Why had she brushed her hair? She never brushed her hair.

"Um, I think you would only need one toss," I said. "Whoever tosses it will call heads or tails, and we could say heads is human, tails is tech."

"How do you decide who gets to toss?"

"I don't know.... Politeness?"

"Oh, please," she said.

"For the love of god," I said, "let's come back to that. For now, you have the coin, so you have the toss."

"Fine," she said, and with a ringing snap of her thumb, she spun the coin in the air and backed up for it to hit the rug.

It was tails.

"I'm the robot," she said. "Right?"

"Yes," I said.

"So tell me what to do." She said it in an offhand way, as if it were indeed just a test of the rules, but I looked at her standing there half-dressed, looking directly into my eyes, and I felt a thrill of lust.

"First," I said, "You write down the things you don't want to do, so I won't ask."

She rolled her eyes and walked up to me until we were almost touching. She looked up into my face.

Free to stare, I realized again that she seemed almost flawless. Her eyes were beautiful and her skin was clear and smooth, although she was tanned like a field hand. I could smell her. I wished with all my heart that I had showered and shaved.

"Master, there is nothing I won't do," she said.

It was like a punch in the face. I had no idea what to do next. Was she offering herself to me, or just fucking with my head?

"Oh, really?" I said. "Undress me."

She didn't even hesitate. She grabbed the tie on my robe and pulled it open.

"Holy shit! Stop!" I said, and she did. She just stood there, holding my robe open. We had now established that this was not going to be just a paper exercise. My cock was already half-erect, but she wasn't looking at it. She was looking at my face. She had a complete poker face, but her head was tilted to one side as if to say, "Yes?"

I decided to call her bluff. "Take off your clothes," I said.

"Yes, master," she said. She smirked at my partially inflated penis as she let go of my robe, then stepped back and pulled her T-shirt off in one move. She looked directly into my face as she dropped the shirt on the floor. Then she tilted her head again.

Again I could barely think. I could barely breathe. This was a fantasy.

Claudia's body was what I would have expected it to be, but better. Athletic. Tight stomach. Wonderful perky tits with puffy pink nipples and just enough weight to sag a bit, as if they had been designed specifically for pornography. She had muscular thighs and calves, and a smooth, dark brown bush that didn't hide her prominent mound.

She was not dirty, and her knees weren't skinned.

I was amazed that she would do this. She had a skater's tan: brown arms, brown neck, white torso. I loved it. She was Playboy's tomboy next door. And she was playing with me.

"You're not kidding around, are you, robot?"

"We robots don't kid," she said.

I was lost in her face. She was looking straight back at me with a slight smile.

"We humans would like to see what your backside looks like," I said. "If you would--"

But she had already turned, and her ass might have been the most amazing thing about her. High and tight--all that skateboarding--it was nevertheless generous enough to call a "bubble butt." It was as white as her neck was brown. Her skin seemed flawless. She put her hands on her hips.

I had never imagined for one moment that "Claud" was so gorgeous. Did she know? And she had dropped her shirt without a word. I wanted to see every inch of her. I wanted her to explore her buttocks, open her legs. I was actually breathing with my mouth open. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to kiss her... to taste her.

What now?... There was a game. We were playing a game....

"Face me," I said.

"Yes, master," she said, and she did, with her slender brown hands still on her white hips, and a slight smirk.

"Okay.... First, you don't have to call me 'master.' This--"

"May I speak?"

"Of course you can speak. That's what I'm say--"

"If you aren't my master, why are you giving me orders?"

"Yes, but you're a robot. You don't have t--"

"I like calling you 'master.' Don't you enjoy it, on some level?"

I thought about it. "I have to admit that I do. It... turns me on."

She looked directly at my cock, which was now pretty much vertical. "So do you like your game, master?"

She was a force of nature, completely comfortable, and she seemed to be giving me the gift of herself... on a silver platter. Was she just messing with me?

"I have never known anyone who would do this. You're incredible, Claudia. And you know it, don't you?"

She didn't say anything.

"Of course I like the game, but what we have going here is more of a master-slave thing," I said. "A robot wouldn't call me 'master,' because... But you...."

"Never mind what robots would say! You are my master."

Damn! I stared at her and she stared right back at me. This was the most amazing thing I had ever stumbled into. For a moment I considered that she might be nuts. If she was, though, I couldn't just throw up my hands and walk away. It was actually scary.

"Come close to me," I said.

"Yes, master." And she did.

I took her upper arms in my hands. I looked closely for the first time at her tattoo--a pink rosebud--on her upper left arm. The artist had been good. I was jealous of him; he had touched her. I lifted that arm. I could feel muscles under my fingers. She had a wisp of dark hair in her armpit. She kept looking into my face without saying anything. With her arm raised, that strong, familiar smell of her was even more intense. I lowered her arm, then bent and kissed her little tattoo. I kissed her neck, then the top of her breast.

"Take me in your hand," I said.

She gently cradled my cock in her hands, and slowly stroked it. "Yes, master," she said, and smiled up at me. I could literally feel heat rising. I didn't know if it was coming off her body or mine. I felt faint. I wanted her. Was I falling for Claud? I cupped her breasts, and she looked again into my face, and then at my cock as she slowly, firmly, jacked me into a blue-steel erection. Of course I was.

She looked up into my face, still stroking me, and tilted her head. I loved that, when she tilted--

What the hell was the matter with me?

"Stop," I said.

She hesitated. "Yes, Master," she said.

"For now, this game is over," I said, "or at least it's on Pause." She looked confused.

"I need to talk to Claudia now. Not the robot. All right?"

She didn't speak for a moment, then said, "You've been speaking to Claudia all along."

"I hope to god that's true," I said. "I... uh..."

"Thomas Jackson!" she said. "I have wanted you since my first day in this house." She grabbed the lapels of my robe and pushed it off me, down my arms and onto the floor, then grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me into a tight embrace. "If you want me, you can have me. We don't need a game."

I kissed her. A wonderful, coffee-flavored kiss. It was wonderful to have full contact with her body. She kissed me back, tenderly. Then she grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me roughly, fiercely, as if to make sure I understood she was not just an object to play with. I nodded at her.

"Good game, though," I said.

She laughed. "Saved a hell of a lot of time." She took my cock in her hand again. "You want to play some more? Master?"

We heard heavy footsteps on the porch. I jumped and grabbed my robe, thinking it was a miracle one of our several housemates hadn't come home already. Claudia bent and picked up her shirt, but before she could put it on, we heard the steps recede.

"Probably the mailman," I said.

"Mail carrier," she said. We both knew our postal delivery person was a blond amazon who did not enjoy her job.

"I take your point. Mail carrier," I said. "Let's get upstairs, and continue this where we won't be interrupted by the Post Office or anybody else."

She nodded and said, "Yes, master."

As she led me up the stairs, I admired the muscular movement of her wonderful ass, and I fondled it. "The game is back on, though. Yes, robot?" I said.

"Yes, master," she said. We had reached the top of the stairs and I was wondering whose room would be better. She said, "I need... May I take a pee?"

I turned to her, standing there completely naked, so wonderful. I dropped my robe on the floor again and took her in my arms, just because I could. I wanted to feel her against me. All of her. "So robots pee?" I asked.

"Sometimes in the morning we piss like racehorses," she said. "And this robot can't hold out much longer."

I wondered if this would be where she drew the line. "All right, but I want to watch," I said.

She didn't even hesitate. She threw her shirt on the floor on top of my robe and dragged me into our much-abused communal bathroom, where she immediately opened the toilet lid.

As she turned to sit down, smirking at me, I said, "Wait!"

"Yes, master," she said.

"In the tub," I said.

She snickered and stepped into the tub. It was fairly clean for a change, for which I was grateful. She turned and faced me, head tilted. It was clear that there were few things, if any, that Claudia wouldn't do.

"Robot," I said, "I command you to speak to me truthfully."

Claudia looked thoughtful, then said, "Yes, master."

"Is Claudia enjoying this moment?"

"... Very much, master." She smiled.

"I am, too," I said. "Turn around."

She faced the wall.

I thought for a moment. I really did want to watch.

"I have never done this before," I said. "Get on your knees and spread your legs as wide as you can," I said.

She did, and giggled. I got down on my own knees, outside the tub but as close as I could get. Now I could see her pussy lips and her asshole, which was the same surprising pink as her aureoles, surrounded by a swirl of dark hair. She was aroused: I could smell her again, but now it was a richer, heavier smell.

"Don't piss yet," I said, and leaned forward, gently using my fingers to comb her pubic hair away from her labia, then rubbed her clit, which was wet. She groaned, then laughed.

"You robots have wonderful asses," I said.

"This one belongs to you, master."

I was in awe. I licked the tips of two fingers and gently rubbed her little bunghole. She pushed her ass farther toward me. I think it was the first time any woman had even allowed me to touch her anus, much less play with it.

I worked a knuckle back and forth into her tight pink knot, as if I could open it.

"I have died and gone to heaven," I said.

"Unnh! Is there pissing in heaven?" she said, "Because there's gonna be some here in a minute... master."

I laughed. "Piss for me, robot."

I held my hands under her. She sighed and relaxed. I felt a spatter hitting my hands, and I rubbed the moisture on her open labia. Then she threw her head back, and a strong stream hit my fingers. I groaned, and so did she. I cupped my hands between her legs and caught as much as I could. The smell was very strong, a morning pee with a noticeable edge of coffee to it. I had no desire to taste it. I opened my hands and let the dark golden fluid fall into the tub, along with the steady jet from her body. It was noisy, drumming into the tub,

I watched, stroking my cock, until her stream began to dwindle, I again cupped a hand under her hairy little mound and spread a pool of piss all over her crotch. She moved her head blissfully from side to side.

When she stopped, she just sat there, waiting for instructions. The whole room smelled like piss. It didn't bother me, and it didn't seem to bother her.

I put my pissy hands under her armpits and said, "Upsadaisy, robot." We both stood up, and I turned her to face me.

"I loved that," I said. "You are my favorite robot ever."

"It was my privilege to give you pleasure, master. You like dirty robots?"

"Sometimes," I said. "Let me make this clear. I like you. Dirty or not. Clean is good, too." I climbed into the wet tub with her and pulled the curtain. "I am going to wash every inch of your body."

"You don't want to lick me clean?" she said, and looked at me with humor in her eyes.

That would be interesting but time-consuming.

"If I were the robot and you were the master, you could make me," I said. I turned and stooped to turn on the water and then the shower. While I was bent over, she grabbed me around the waist and pressed her wet bush firmly against my ass, fucking me with her hips. I stood up, turned, and again kissed her deeply, hungrily, and she returned it. As the shower splashed over the two of us, she took my cock in her hand and started jacking me again. I watched. I felt a rush of lust.

"Wash me," I said. "I want you to wash me... thoroughly."

"I thought you were going to wash me, master," she said.

"Don't be an impertinent robot," I said. "Wash me. And let go of that thing, it's going to go off."

"I'll wash that part first," she said. She dropped to her knees in front of me and took my definitely unwashed cock deeply into her mouth.

"My god, I... Stop!"

She looked up at me, a bit surprised and a bit amused. She slid off me with a little smacking sound.

"I want to talk to Claudia now," I said.

"As always, here I am," she said, and she licked the head of my cock.

I reached down and pulled her up to face me. "I know this is weird," I said, "but I want our first time to be in bed. I want to... make love, face to face. No robots, no masters."

"I would like that, too," she said, "but--"

"And if you take me in your mouth again, that's going to be it. I'm about to blow just standing here looking at you."

"Thomas," she said, "I'm looking forward to making love with you. I want you inside me. But speaking for women everywhere, I don't want it to be over in ten seconds. Let me take the pressure off your pretty balls." She cupped me. "It won't count," she said.

I slowly stroked one of her wonderful puffy nipples. Her body was so perfect! "You make a good point," I said. "But how do you really feel about a mouthful of cum?"

"Your wishes are the only ones I care about, Master," she said.

"You don't have to," I said. "We could--"

She put her finger on my mouth. "I kind of like it," she said.

"On your knees, robot."

"Next time I'm bringin' knee pads," she said. She dropped to the floor of the tub again, and began jacking me seriously. I turned off the shower, which was hitting her in the face. She lightly bit my glans with her teeth, then slobbered wetly all over me. I was starting to groan. I really was close.

She took my cockhead between her lips and began rolling her tongue around it while she gently rolled my balls in one hand, and that was it.

"My god I'm coming!" I said, and she did something I had never seen before. She slid her mouth over my cock as deeply as she could go, and stopped moving.

I, on the other hand, was thrusting involuntarily, trying not to gag her, grunting with each sharp, sweet spasm from deep inside me. I could see her throat moving as she swallowed the load. I brushed her hair away from her face. After I stopped moving, she held me in, not moving, for a long time. Then she slowly backed off me, swallowing and licking as she did. Finally, she sat back on her heels and looked up at me, licking her lips.

She tilted her head.

I wanted to say, "I love you," because that's what I was feeling, but that didn't seem exactly right.

"Best ever. And I'm not kidding," I said.

"You got that right," she said.

12