Robot Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned. "That's nice," I said, and groaned again as she forced her tongue into me. I wanted her deeper, so I relaxed as much as possible. Claudia grunted her approval and pushed harder. I could feel her tongue inside me.

I was just starting to really relax when she stopped eating me and grabbed the lube in one hand and the butt plug in the other. She handed them both to me and said, "Lube it up." Then she went back down on me, fucking me with her tongue. I coated the plug liberally with lube, thinking it was actually pretty big, then looked down at the top of her head.

"How do I taste, mistress?" I asked.

She raised up and looked at me, licking her lips. "You taste good, robot: Musty. A little like mushrooms. And you taste a little like shit, because somebody has been digging around in there."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"No, no," she said, and took the butt plug from me. "You taste good. I don't really mind the taste, or the smell, in small doses."

I realized that her opening questions of me, concerning eating shit, had not been entirely academic. And I was beginning to suspect that she actually did want to be whipped. My cock lurched.

"Kiss me," I said, and she did, eagerly, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it. I could smell shit, faintly, but it didn't taste like anything but human.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I think I'd like you to kiss me again," I said. She looked at me for a long moment.

"I'll kiss you again in a minute," she said. "Hold yourself open."

I did, and she touched the tip of the plug to my asshole. The lube was cold, as it always is, and I clenched. She laughed, and slowly began working the thing into me. It was smooth, and I had coated it thoroughly, so she didn't have much trouble until it came to the widest point. It had felt good, but now it hurt. I was starting to pant, so she backed off a bit. She leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. I was no longer erect; the shock of something big getting stuffed up one's butt tends to not be erotic. She sucked in my entire cock while she rocked the butt plug back and forth in my stretched anus.

"That is so good," I said.

After a minute or so she pulled her lips off my cock, which was again fully erect, and said, "Push back. Bear down like you're trying to push it out." So I did, and she pushed the thing right into me. It didn't feel great, but it didn't hurt, either. The wide part of the butt plug was inside my anal ring, and it was too big for me to easily push it out, so Claudia just kept pressure on the base, working it farther and farther into me. It was like taking a shit in reverse, with an "empty" feeling being replaced with a "full" feeling.

I could feel the flange at the base of the plug pushing against my skin.

"There we go," Claudia said. "I command you to keep that inside your ass." She bent down and sucked my cock for a second, then said, "Turn over."

She pulled the pillow out from under me. I turned onto my stomach again, this time pausing to arrange my poor cock in an upright position, and pulled the pillow that had been under my ass into position under my head. I expected it to smell like my ass, but it didn't. Thank god for all that bathing. Claudia then lay down on top of me, with her pussy tickling my ass. It felt great, except for my insides, where she was pressing on my new plastic turd.

"I can feel that," I said.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

"Not exactly," I said. "To tell you the truth it feels... uh... "

"Like you need to take a huge shit," she said.

"That is exactly right," I said.

"There's your first lesson in anal intercourse," she said. "Try this." And she started fucking my ass with her hips.

After a few seconds of that, I said, "That's interesting, but I can't say it's much fun at all."

"And that's only a butt plug," she said. She stopped thrusting, but she stayed on top of me.

"I have to say I never felt this way when I was using my dildo," I said.

"That's 'cause it was small and you were in control," she said.

"I can't see why anyone would really want to do this."

"Just wait, robot," she said. "You'll get used to this, and then we'll up the ante until I'm really fucking you."

"I don't know," I said. "I can't see what's in it for me."

"You'll see."

"Whatever you want to do, mistress. I'm a curious robot."

She got up on her knees, straddling me, and pushed again on the butt plug. It wasn't great, but it didn't feel as bad as it had in the beginning. I just felt full.

"That's enough for this time, robot," she said. "I don't want to turn you off it." She lay down on her side facing me and said, "Just fuck me some more, Tommy. Right now I want you to fuck me hard. I want to watch your face when you come."

Oh my god. "I've been leaking for half an hour. If I fuck you hard I'll last about five seconds," I said. "In fact, I'm about to come on myself just thinking about it."

"I'd like to see that. But I still want you to fuck me 'til I've had enough."

I pictured it. In spite of my all-night pass to Everything Park, I suddenly realized I was actually tired. "Beat to shit" would be the phrase. I thought of the morning to come and of the temp firm that was keeping my rent paid. I turned to face her and pulled her toward me, breathing in her skater-girl body odor like it was cologne.

"How long will it be 'til you've had enough?" I asked.

She kissed my nose, then looked into my eyes.

"Months? Years?" she said.

The statement sat there between us for a long moment.

"I love you, too, Claudia," I said. "I can't believe it, but--"

Her eyes were wet.

Suddenly there was a banging on the wall. It was Bill.

"Whatever you guys are doing," he said, "would you please shut up?"

12