Stranded Sailors

Story Info
Captain Marybelle gets to play with unwashed futas!
2.7k words
4.86
1.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marybelle was an amazing captain, she just didn't like taxes. Or the British. Or the Spanish. Actually she had a lot of issues with polite society that stemmed from being female and ended with not being bothered to pay taxes. Which is why they did what they did.

But it was also why she dropped anchor when they spotted the remains of a shipwreck and a crew of seven women. Girls gotta help girls in this world of piracy and violence. Would be a shame for men to find and take advantage of their precarious situation.

They didn't seem to be armed, but she wanted to approach them on her own, so they knew they could trust her, and get a feel for what happened. That horrible storm they had nearly been caught in over a week ago, seems to have caught them and destroyed one of their fleet ships.

They weren't even supposed to be in a ship with that small of a crew, but it was just a retrieval, and the women hadn't realized this ship couldn't take the weather.

They were happy to join Marybelle on her ship and back to Captain Danielle Peace's small ship fleet. Eager in fact, when Marybelle had told them she had a crew of mostly women. Danielle was a tall dark skinned woman, with long curly black hair and a big presence.

"Oh, it's so hot out here, and this island is too small for fresh water reserves, you all must have been suffering from rationing!" Captain Marybelle Juna had exclaimed, thinking of how annoyed she would be to go without fresh water for too long.

Ardene, a red haired woman with full bodied freckles, who'd been leering at the younger woman since she got here, just shrugged. "We just didn't bathe much, drinking it has been fine for the moment."

Marybelle's eyes were big. "Oh, but the sweat would drive me crazy!"

Miss Charlotte 'call me Lottie, baby girl,' who was so nice and had a big full tummy and hips twice as wide as Marybelle's, gave her a grin while she helped Miss Missa in loading up a few crates of supplies. They had insisted in bringing their salvaged supplies on board as payment for the journey. The two women seemed attached at the hip. "It's not that bad when you're used to it, sweetpea."

Marybelle's eyes squinted, looking curious about that. "When you're used to it?"

Lily, Layla, and Annie, some of the younger girls of the crew, were all leering at her excitedly, and Annie gave a grin. She was Ardene's little sister. "Oh yeah, we aren't like many other crews out there. We know the value of water, and it's best to conserve where you can."

Lily giggled. "It's kinda fun, you know, to let things build up a bit. It's Layla's favorite part, anyways." She poked at Layla who poked her back all sweet and cute.

Marybelle's eyes were big. "Let it build up? I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand."

Danielle leaned back against a crate, looked the girl over for a moment, and spread her legs a bit, shooing the three girls back to their packing tasks. She parted her long coat a bit, and tilted her hips forward. "Would you like to see, little Captain?"

Marybelle could see from this position, the woman wasn't wearing trousers under her coat, and she swallowed hard, feeling a slight ache in her pussy. That was... interesting... She came forward, standing near the crate the other captain leaned against, and made a curious noise. Danielle took that as an assent, parting her coat entirely, and pulling out a cock that was slowly becoming erect, probably going to be the size of Marybelle's forearm, and Marybelle couldn't hold back the little moan in her throat.

It was greasy looking, like it was covered in layers of sweat, and... other stuff. And Danielle pulled back that thick foreskin enough to show disgusting layers of thick rotten yellow smegma, practically globs of it tucked under the skin. Marybelle's pussy was pulsing at this point, swollen and hot and needy. She could smell that rancid stink, and she wanted it bad. She wanted to smear that nasty thick crust and sludge over her pussy hole, shove nothing but that head in and out till her sopping pussy was covered in filth and that cockhead was clean.

Danielle smirked. "Oh? Does the little captain want to play with it? Do you want to suck it clean, or leave a mess in that little cunt I'm sure you're hiding? I bet all that slick could clean this cock cheese good."

Marybelle let out a breathy moan, right hand leaning against the crates for stability while her left pressed against her clit hard through her trousers. "I. Yeah. I want that. I want your nasty sludge all over my pussy."

Ardene stepped up behind her, nudging her left hand aside and shoving her own in Marybelle's trousers to batter at her throbbing clit for her. Marybelle's moan was higher, needier this time. "Would you like that, Belle? Wanna be the whole crew's filthy little cock cleaner? Make us all shiny and clean so we can get dirty again and ruin you over and over?"

Marybelle's hips pushed into her hand, and she leaned back against her for stability when Ardene pumped with two fingers at her clit. "Please, that's so disgusting. I'd never be clean again."

Layla was suddenly there with a grin on her face. "Oh don't worry, sweetheart, we'll try our best to clean you up after. That's my favorite part, anyways. Like getting my tongue in a smegma ruined hole, eating it out till all I can taste is them and me. After you've had the whole crew, rotten spunk and grease and all, it'd take hours to clean you out."

Marybelle's hips stuttered as Ardene's movements on her clit turned hard and fast, and squeaked out a gasp as she made a dripping mess of her trousers, juices coming out in a messy squirt. She slumped back against the nice woman, feeling cock drunk and needy. "I want that, I want to be your cock cleaners. My pussy will stink so bad, I want it."

That was more than enough permission for them. Danielle was nice enough to make them lay out a blanket over the crate they'd put her on, perfect height to get her pussy to their cocks. She was there for them, obviously. No need to try too hard.

Danielle was big though, so they pushed her knees down to her head, telling her to hold them back like a good girl. She happily complied, knowing the position would give her the best gape for catching all that stinky cock cheese. Marybelle was making a puddle below her, but now all that slick was pooling in her tiny snatch's gape. She needed someone to fuck her till she couldn't see straight.

Admittedly, that nasty stench from the girl behind her, playing with her tits and throat, that was enough to get her swaying in place. She wondered if Miss Missa would like to stuff her cock in Marybelle's face, make her inhale all that stink so she could float the entire time.

The Captain opened her coat wider, and Marybelle could see those fat tits too, making her mouth water. She wanted to curl up in her arms, ass stuffed for a long cockwarming session, and mouth on those big tits.

With her coat out of the way, Danielle took a hold of that fat rod, fully erect and the size of Marybelle's forearm like she thought, and pulled the skin back from the top so all that thick yellow filth was revealed, and pushed the tip to Marybelle's gaping pussyhole. Marybelle wanted to cum already, her clit throbbing painfully while she tried -futilely- to push her hips up, shove that fat cockhead down her snatch, but she was held in place firmly, unable to get what she needed without giving into their whims. She whimpered excitedly.

That nasty cock pushing into her made her whimper, squirming desperately to get more. Not only was it massive, it was the most disgusting texture! It was like that cheese was caked on so bad there were clumps coming off on her pussy lips, slimier areas getting to dip into her previously pretty and clean little cunt, it felt like it was stretching every place Marybelle ever wanted and leaving behind a disgusting mess that could never be cleaned. Greasy and stinky sludge rubbing off on her pussylips and dripping into Marybelle's cunt got her so close to coming.

Danielle looked in awe. "Out of all the little ladies I've convinced to clean this cock, I think you're the most excited to do it, Sweet Belle." She held the fat of her dick, pushing against the labia so she could spread that grease all over Marybelle's pussylips, till she got to the top, and started swirling her cheesy cockhead around the clit. Marybelle felt like she was being electrocuted, and let out a moaning scream when she realized that piss hole was big enough for her little clit to slip inside. It felt nasty, and she couldn't stop giving what tiny little pushes she could achieve into it. "More than that, I don't think this dick has ever been so unwashed and ripe, and you're just begging to get sticky and gaping from it. What a good girl you are."

Marybelle sobbed as that cockhead pushed off her clit, back down to her little hole, and pushed in. She squeezed her tits, legs held back on her elbows and in Miss Missa's grip on her ankles, and tugged at her nipples till she came with a shout, hole pulsing and clenching weakly around that fat cockhead, massaging the smegma right off of it into her hole.

She felt disgusting and sticky. She never wanted to be clean again. Maybe she could convince people to just drop their fat loads in her and see how long it takes them to rot to nasty cheese inside of her. She was never giving this up. Her head fell back, right off the edge of the crate, she moaned weakly as Danielle lived up to her words, using her tiny little snatch to clean her cock.

Meanwhile, she was face to cock with Miss Missa, and she started to strain to get at the woman, who obliged and shoved that fat dick in her face, letting her suck and sniff for only a moment before she pulled it back, slapping Marybelle across the face with her cock, leaving a disgusting snail trail of slime behind. Marybelle was so close to creaming around Danielle again, clenching on every pull out so she could catch all that frothy smegma.

"No no, none of these cocks will be down your throat till you've used that little cunt to clean them off. We can't break our promises to leave you stinking with it. Tell you what, Annie here, loves warming little throats like yours. She likes snugging up to a cute face and keeping her cock down their throat, she might even fill you up with her piss if you're a good girl and nice and calm for her."

Marybelle sobbed, a hand slamming down to her clit to rub the disgusting little bud, greasy to touch with all that smegma pushed into her folds, and rubbed hard, giving a weak gasp, still breathing in that lovely stench while she convulsed, hole sucking at that fat cock, feeling used and sticky.

Danielle used her till she was gaping, cheesy rings of filth building at the base of her dick. That was okay though, she could make their new little filth toy clean it off with her tongue. She had creamed again when they mentioned Annie pissing in her throat, but Danielle was just too big to get in her throat without hurting her, she'd have to settle for drinking it from the tip. It was always nice to use a little urinal after a good fuck. And it was good to show them their place by giving them a proper taste instead of just pissing right into their stomachs.

She started a proper steady pace into the little Captain, making the girl squeal as thrust after thrust left her slimy and stretched around that massive girth. Danielle smirked, shoving in all the way and grinding down into that snug little pussy, rubbing all that sludge around her cock base onto the girl's previously pristine little snatch.

"I love ruining little holes like this. Oh Little Belle, I'm going to fill you up, just got to- oh, thank you Layla!"

Layla, the hole whore that she was, had happily slid behind her captain while she ground into that little hole, shoving her tongue into Danielle's ass. It was equally unwashed, and the women had all been having a bit of beach time fun over the past few days, so the hole probably tasted like dick cheese and sweat, among other things. The woman had never been one to refuse a hole, and had wrapped her cute little lips around Danielle's fat ring of muscles, shoving her tongue right in. She always knew just how to be of service to others.

Danielle could feel her piss hole widen, and knew this was going to be a fat load as it came out. She could feel her balls churning with globs of snot thick cum, and let herself relax, giving that little hole a few slams to make it tighten in another orgasm around her. She could see that Missa had followed in Layla's footsteps by shoving her little hole over Marybelle's mouth, which meant the girl was probably getting a few loads of Lottie's rotten cum, but that was okay since they weren't going to fill her with their ass loads. Lottie liked to keep her lover full, and that was coming in handy now. Marybelle was moaning into that nasty hole that sat on her face, and trying to shove up into Danielle.

Danielle shoved her cockhead right up against Marybelle's cervix, wondering if the little captain could relax enough to let her cum through, and promptly started to cum in that hole. It felt like coughing up a massive slug of snot, but out of her cock, right into that quivering and gushing hole, filling it with mucus thick cum. It was like jelly but hotter and thicker and fuller.

Marybelle started to shake again, mouth full of the nastiest load of jizz, hole feeling like it was inflating with cum so rotted it tingled and heated her insides. She squealed into that lovely hole again when Danielle pulled out of her little pussy, all ruined and disgusting, and promptly smacked her little clit with her softening cock, and then three times more, only stopping when girlcum started to gush from her little pussy.

Danielle's sperm was too thick, too sticky to drip out. She shoved Layla off and stepped back to admire the ruined little hole. The sticky jizz was so thick, it pouted her little hole open, holding it apart as it trembled with another orgasm.

Layla looked like she was going to bust if she didn't get her mouth on that pussy soon, but she knew they had an order to keep. She let out a soft little whimper, trying to get her mouth near that filthy messy hole, pouting as she wrapped her plump lips around Marybelle's neglected asshole. Belle gave a few soft moans at the feeling, wriggling a little in place. Smegma drunk little whore, she was just so cute. They'd keep her. Danielle sniggered, letting her have at it as long as she didn't mind a pair of balls slapping her in the face when someone else fucked the little captain. Or maybe a better idea comes to mind...

"Missa, why don't you go next? You can open up that little ass so we can make sure all her holes are in use and none of our homemade goods goes to waste."