Robyn's Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Robyn Reams Debie's Asshole.
1.2k words
4.34
11.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/05/2022
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

There is nothing like a "good morning" fuck.

I climbed off Billy and put on my panties before heading off to the kitchen to make breakfast. I didn't want his cum running down my legs.

There was knocking at the kitchen door. Seeing it was Debie I didn't bother to get a shirt. She's seen my tits before.

"Nice look," she said.

Just then Billy came in and grabbed a piece of toast. "Hi, Mrs. Allen. You're looking good. Sorry I can't stay and chit chat but I'm late for work. You ladies have fun."

Billy was already heading out the door when Debie yelled after him, "Stop calling me Mrs. Allen."

"Let me go put some shorts on and we can go for a walk," I told her.

"You might want to put a shirt on, too," Debie said.

"Do you have the thong I loaned you the other day?" Debie asked when I sat down to put on my sneakers.

"Sure, it's over there on the side table," I said pointing.

"I want to wear it on our walk again. This time, though, I'm going to embrace the wedgie instead of fighting it." She took off her old lady panties and put on the thong pulling it up tight between her labia and ass cheeks.

After walking a couple blocks Debie said, "The thong is rubbing against my clitoris every step I take. It's making me horny."

Before too long Debie had to stop and hold on to me while an orgasm washed over her.

When we got back from our walk we sat on the porch enjoying a cool breeze. The gin & tonic's were just the thing after our morning walk.

"I can't believe I actually came while just walking around the neighborhood," Debie said. "If I wore it grocery shopping do you think I'd have an orgasm walking down the frozen food aisle?"

Debie had a wistful look.

"Let's go get a shower," she said. "You can wash my back for me."

Debie stood in the shower leaning forward a little against the wall as I ran my soapy hands up and down her back. She spread her legs a little when I reached her ass.

Sliding my soapy hand down her crack I couldn't help but push a finger in her ass. I pushed it in as far as I could, pulled it out a bit and added a second finger. I was soon reaming her asshole.

She tensed a little but didn't stop me. "Have you ever taken a cock in the ass?" I asked.

"My ex asshole husband used to poke me once in a while but I wouldn't let him."

"I think everyone should try it at least once," I said. "Billy ass fucks me and even lets me use my dildo to bugger him."

I pulled my fingers out of her ass and told her to turn around so I could wash her front. I washed and rinsed her breasts, several times, to make sure they were clean.

Debie stood there in the shower leaning back against the wall while I cleaned every part of her pussy paying special attention to her clitoris. Water streamed all over us as I licked and ate her pussy.

It wasn't long before she tensed up and climaxed. "Oh, god," she said. "I can't believe I never let my ex do that to me."

"You mean you never let him eat you?"

"He tried several times but I grew up believing "missionary" was the gospel. He'd suck on my tits occasionally, but that's as nasty as I'd let him get."

I looked at her sadly and said, "You poor poor girl!"

--

Our morning walks had gotten to be a regular thing. This morning Billy's sister, Jenn, joined us.

We were sitting on the porch cooling down after our walk when Debie told Jenn how she used to look out her bedroom window and masturbate while watching her and Billy fuck in the swimming pool.

Jenn laughed, "We knew you were watching."

Debie said, "I'm such a prude. I've never fucked any way other than missionary. I've never fucked while on top. I've never fucked doggy style. I've never been fucked in the ass. I've never even given a blow job.

Jenn couldn't hold back. "Christ, Mrs. Allen. I want to take you back to my place and lock you in my bedroom until you've had a chance to do everything. If it's okay with Robyn we can get Billy to provide the cock. Trust me, he's good. And I even know someone with a fucking machine I can borrow."

"What's a fucking machine?" Debie asked.

We all laughed.

Jenn said, "It's hot out here. Let's go for a swim."

Jenn and I went inside to change while Debie went to her house to get a swimsuit.

I had on one of my tiny bikinis and Jenn was wearing her "Bay Watch" suit. I couldn't take my eyes off her camel-toe.

When Debie came back I took one look and blurted out, "Christ, Debie, what the fuck is that you're wearing?"

It was a mustard yellow two-piece swimsuit. The bottom was so big it covered her belly button and the top came all the way up to her collar bones leaving no cleavage showing.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her back to my bedroom. "Come with me, you can borrow one of my swimsuits."

I found my "electric blue" bikini and tossed it to her. It was mostly "string" and barely covered her snatch, ass-crack and nipples.

"You look stunning," I said.

She walked up to me and kissed me hard on the mouth while I pulled at the strings on the bikini. The bottom fell to the floor and I pushed her back on the bed and went down on her.

When we got back to the pool Jenn asked, "What happened to you two?"

Smiling, I told her we were just making sure the bikini fit properly.

Billy came home just then. When he saw Debie and me in our skimpy bikinis and Jenn in her red one-piece I could see his boner.

Jenn gave his cock a squeeze and said, "Go put a suit on, Billy, and join us."

"I can't," said Billy. "I have to get back to work. I only came home to get a quick bite to eat."

I followed him into the kitchen. A hard-on is a terrible thing to waste.

When he went to the fridge I pulled off my bikini bottom and jumped up on the kitchen counter. "I have some lunch for you," I said. "Which is it, a boloney sandwich or a pussy sandwich?"

Billy took one look at me sitting on the counter with my legs spread. He scooped some mayonnaise out of the jar and smeared it on my pubic hair. Adding a squirt of spicy mustard he pulled up a chair and sat down to eat lunch.

When he finished cleaning up the mayonnaise and mustard he stood up with his hard-on pointing at my pussy. "Now for the meat," he said as he entered me. His sunk his cock all the way in my cunt in one push. I could feel his cum shooting in me when we climaxed.

"Gotta go," Billy said. He pulled up his pants, gave me a kiss, and said, "Thanks for lunch."

When I got back to the pool Jenn asked, "What's that running down you leg?"

I looked down and saw Billy's cum was leaking from my pussy. "Oh, it's nothing. Billy spilled some mayonnaise on me while we were making sandwiches."

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers