Robyn's Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Robyn tries Lisa's breast milk.
1.2k words
4.21
19.1k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/05/2022
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

Robyn's heart was racing and her breathing was short and shallow.

Seven took my blouse off and unhooked my bra letting it drop over my shoulders.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I panted.

She pushed me back against the wall and said, "Resistance is futile."

Seven pulled the zipper down on my jeans letting them drop to the floor leaving me standing there in my panties.

Pulling my panties down she pushed me back on the bed burying her face between my legs.

"Yes, yes...please don't stop." Seven had her arms wrapped around my legs trying to stop my gyrations while she sucked on my clit. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

Robyn woke as she climaxed. She was breathless and drenched in sweat. Reaching down between her legs she felt her swollen clit underneath the soaked panties. It was the second wet dream this week.

As she lay in bed enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm Robyn thought of Seven of Nine, the Borg character from Star Trek Voyager. Ever since she started binge watching Voyager on Netflix all she could think of was Seven's thong. Her body suit was so tight the thong was clearly visible.

Back to reality...

Robyn was pulling weeds when she saw Lisa walking by with her babies.

"Lisa," Robyn called. "I've got to get out of this dirt. Can you wait a minute while I put my sneakers on and walk with you?"

Lisa was in her early twenties and a stay at home mom with six month old twin baby boys.

As Lisa and Robyn walked around the neighborhood it didn't take long before Lisa starting telling Robyn about her marital problems.

"He hasn't fucked me in nearly a year," she said. Tears were running down her cheeks. "He won't even go down on me." Lisa was letting out nearly a year's worth of sexual frustration. "As soon as I told him I was pregnant it was total hands off. Even now, six months after our twins were born he still won't touch me."

Robyn sympathized and told her to drop by this afternoon for happy hour.

"Billy's sister, Jenn, is coming this afternoon for happy hour in the hot tub. Stop by and have a glass of wine. We usually talk raunchy sex for an hour or so."

"Okay," Lisa said.

That afternoon Lisa was wearing a one piece swim suit. She put he baby stroller in the shade and settled into the hot tub.

Her suit looked great on her but Jenn and I were naked so after a glass of wine Lisa stood up and took her swim suit off revealing a trim fit body with a jet black bush. Her breasts would have been perky but were swollen with milk.

Jenn looked at Lisa and said, "Your husband is an idiot. Get up on the edge of the hot tub and spread your legs. I'll take care of you right now!" Lisa turned 50 shades of red.

After an hour or so the twin boys started to stir in their baby carriage. Lisa said, "I need to take the boys home for their afternoon feeding."

"Stay here and feed them. We'll hold one while you feed the other."

Lisa sat on the edge of the hot tub holding one of her boys up to her breast while Jenn and Robyn cooed over the other baby. There is nothing sexier than a naked woman breast feeding.

In the morning Lisa asked Robyn to go with her to the doctor for her baby checkup. She was wearing loose linen shorts and her white panties were visible every time she crossed her legs.

Robyn casually rested her hand on Lisa's leg just an inch or so from the loose leg opening and said, "These are beautiful shorts."

"Thank you," she replied. "My husband used to get turned on when I wore them because it was easy for him to slide his hand up the leg, but now he doesn't even seem to notice."

"Like this?" Robyn moved her hand higher until she was touching Lisa's panties.

Lisa didn't move. Robyn thought about masturbating Lisa right there in the car on the way to the doctor's office, but thought better of it. She didn't want to crash the car.

"Please, just a little higher," Lisa begged. She pulled Robyn's hand up tight against her pussy and pulled the car over to the side of the road setting the emergency brake.

Robyn massaged Lisa's clitoris right through her panties until she came in a massive orgasm.

Lisa sighed, "I haven't cum like that in over a year."

"Don't you masturbate?"

"Yes, but it isn't the same as having someone else do it for you."

On Thursday, Robyn, Jenn and Lisa were sitting in the hot tub enjoying a gin and tonic. Jenn was on a rant. "I hate the fucking Boys Club at work. I sit in the locker room and hear all this trash talk and wonder why it's okay for them to say 'suck my dick' but it's not okay for me to say 'suck my clit'?"

Robyn looked at Jenn and said, "You can ask me to suck your clit anytime you want."

"Me too," Lisa said.

Jenn jumped up on the edge of the hot tub and spread her legs. She pulled her labia apart exposing her clitoris and said, "suck my clit."

Billy came home just then and saw three naked women in his hot tub. "Nice pose, Jenn. Mind if I join you?"

We nodded and he dropped his pants letting his cock spring free.

Lisa and Robyn had talked about asking Billy to fuck her. As Billy settled down in the hot tub Robyn said, "Lisa hasn't been fucked in over a year."

Billy looked at Lisa and said, "Your husband must have rocks for brains."

Lisa was little bit embarrassed but said, "I'm married, but if my husband won't fuck me I'm going to find someone who will."

They were on their third gin and tonic so it didn't surprise anyone when Lisa stood up, went over to Billy and straddled him sinking her pussy down on his hard cock.

Lisa's eyes glazed over as Robyn and Lisa watched her slowly fuck Billy. Her movements sped up as she slammed her pussy down on Billy's cock trying to force it further and further into her warm pussy.

Wrapping her arms around Billy she stopped moving as her orgasm washed over her. She stayed planted on Billy's cock for several minutes slowly rocking her clitoris back and forth on his pubic bone.

One of Lisa's babies started fussing. "He must be hungry," Lisa said, climbing out of the hot tub to feed him. When she returned her nipples were red and swollen.

Robyn couldn't resist asking Lisa, "Can I see what your breast milk tastes like?"

"My husband won't suck on my breasts, so go for it," Lisa replied.

Robyn moved over next to Lisa and gently took one of her swollen nipples between her lips and sucked. Her breast milk was warm and sweet. Slowly she moved her hand down to Lisa's pussy and found her clit.

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers