Robyn's Reparations

Story Info
A cheating wife would do anything to make things right.
5.9k words
3.61
45.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story features scenes of pervasive misogyny, coercion, reluctance, and outright forced sexual acts. It is a work of pure fantasy and does not reflect any real people or events.

"There's no forgiving this. I'm done."

Michael could feel the tears welling in his eyes, but willed himself to maintain eye contact with his wife. He doubted she'd ever seen him cry before. He'd always been so conscious of presenting a strong and stoic demeanor. A real, masculine man wrought from granite. Now, Michael could care less what Robyn thought of him. Let her see the hurt she'd caused him on full display.

"Please, Michael. I love you. I was drunk and stupid. It'll never happen again. I'm sorry."

Robyn moved from beside him on the bed and actually dropped to her knees. Tears flowed freely from her eyes and down her cheeks, but then she'd always been prone to overt displays of emotions. Michael had learned from fifteen years of marriage that crying was more a tool of intentional manipulation than an organic show of emotion. A lever by which she'd often moved her husband in whichever direction she'd wanted their discussions to go. Not this time.

"Drunk and stupid is throwing up in an Uber. Drunk and stupid is forgetting your wallet at a bar. Fucking your coworker while at a conference? That is way beyond drunk and stupid, Robyn."

Michael brushed her hand from his knee as one would a spider they'd noticed crawling on them. Robyn stared at him and clutched her hand to her chest as if she were the true offended party.

"It was a mistake. Please don't do this. Think of our family. Our kids. I'll do anything to make this right. Anything, Michael."

At the mention of their kids, the logical part of Michael's brain came online. Divorce would be messy. He didn't relish the idea of juggling the kids between them. Plus, they were in the middle of building a new house. The division of assets would be disastrous and possibly bankrupting. The logical part of Michael's brain suggested forgiveness and reconciliation would be the most prudent and painless course of action.

But the emotional part of his brain seethed with rage. With disgust. With hurt at his wife's betrayal.

While he and Robyn had always been great co-parents and friends, their sexual connection had definitely waned over the increasingly busy and stressful years of their marriage. His wife hadn't been interested in sex with him for months, years even. Michael often felt pathetic, having to practically beg for every little crumb Robyn would relent to toss his way. And those few times she decided to initiate sex, he felt so much pressure not to upset her that it was barely enjoyable.

Michael didn't know any details of what had occurred between Robyn and Dave at that conference. He didn't care to know. A part of him feared she'd been the aggressor. He remembered how aggressive she'd been when they were dating and first married. The surprise blowjobs while driving together. How she'd reveal she wasn't wearing panties by grabbing his hand and pushing it under her skirt while seated at a crowded restaurant. He shuddered to think about what tactics she'd employed for her coworker while barely allowing Michael to hug her at home.

"How about you go back in time and not fuck Dave, Robyn?"

It was childish. Michael knew that. He could see by the look on his wife's face that she knew their discussion was coming to a close. Robyn sighed, almost as if she'd resigned herself to losing everything. Michael noticed she had stopped crying. With clear eyes and somewhat more composure, she straightened herself up and put her hand back on Michael's knee.

"I can't do that, Michael. But I will do anything, no matter how terrible, to make this right. I know you're angry. I know what I did was unforgivable. But I love you and I don't want to lose you. I hope somewhere deep down, you feel the same."

Michael once again pushed her hand off his knee, this time with some hesitation. He felt his rage subside enough to recognize a tiny flame of love for his wife still flickering somewhere inside of him. Independent of his logical assessment of separation, Michael decided that he'd give his wife another chance.

"I do, but I need some time to calm down and think."

The tears returned to Robyn's eyes and a sad smile drew across her face. She nodded and mouthed a silent "OK" before walking out of the room. Michael laid back on their king-size bed and stared at the ceiling fan slowly rotating above him. A new feeling swept over him, replacing the anger and hurt. She had said she'd do anything to make things right. For the first time in nearly a decade, Michael was sitting in the driver's seat of their marriage, and he knew just what Robyn would have to do.

*****

"Where are we going?"

Robyn looked out the window of the car as they pulled onto the highway ramp. Despite the anger and disgust he still felt toward her, Michael had to admit she hadn't looked so attractive in years.

He'd instructed her to "dress sexy" and "prepare for a night out." Robyn's interpretation of this was digging out the slinky black dress she'd worn to a wedding years ago. She'd been slimmer then, so the dress now hugged the soft curves of her hips and ass. It seemed shorter, and he couldn't help but keep glancing at the way her breasts spilled out the dress's low neckline. They seemed fuller now than before she'd had children and gained a bit of weight.

Robyn caught him staring at her and flashed him a desperate smile, putting her hand on his thigh. Michael turned his eyes back on the road and acted as though he hadn't noticed, despite his rapidly stiffening cock communicating otherwise. Feeling his erection brush against her hand, Robyn began to rub her fingers against its length. He reached down and coldly removed her hand, dropping it on her lap.

"We're almost there."

His wife appeared to sulk as she stared silently out the car window for the remainder of the drive. Michael mentally reviewed the plan, the thought of which caused his cock to pulse and ache with vengeful desire. Turning off the dark highway, they pulled into the parking lot of Illicit Affairs Video and Adult Novelties.

"You have to be kidding me."

Robyn shot Michael a look of derision, punctuating it with a humorous laugh. He parked the car in front of the store and switched the engine off.

"You said 'anything, no matter how terrible,' right?"

Michael didn't wait for an answer before opening the door and getting out of the car. His wife reluctantly followed, wrapping her coat around herself and pulling her dress down as much as possible.

"Yeah, but this isn't what I meant."

She struggled to keep up with Michael in her heels as he opened the door and entered the well-lit and cluttered store. Robyn looked both ways before quickly sliding into the store and stepping beside her husband. She leaned over to him and whispered.

"So, are you going to pick out a toy to make me use or something?"

Michael put a hand on her back and gently guided her to the front counter with him. He watched her survey the various displays of dildos and vibrators. The wall of BDSM gear. And finally the racks of DVDs beside a large neon sign pointing down a hallway to the video booths. He could see her eyes grow wide with anxiety when she realized there were a number of men lining the wall beneath the side and into the dimly lit hallway. They all seemed to be staring at her.

"I called ahead and reserved the booth at the end of the hall."

Michael plucked a few bills from his wallet and handed them to the middle-aged woman behind the counter. She smiled at him as she placed the money into the register and offered him change. Michael refused.

"You keep the rest. I know this was an unusual ask, and you've been really accommodating."

The woman thanked Michael, tucking the bills into her pocket. As he physically guided Robyn away from the front counter and toward the back of the store, the cashier shook her head and chuckled to herself. Each of Robyn's steps was more hesitant and resistant than the one prior until she dug her heels in before crossing into the DVD section.

"What the fuck is this, Michael? Seriously. You have to tell me."

His wife did not whisper this time as she stepped from his guiding hand and turned toward him. Michael could see the men lining the hallway to the video booths perk up, intensifying their focus on the couple. Michael gritted his teeth in a forced smile.

"You said 'anything.' This is what I chose."

He motioned his hand toward the hallway and the line of men, who stared at Robyn hungrily, like scavengers waiting for a predator to be finished with a carcass.

"You are going to enter the last booth, get on your knees, and service every last one of these men."

Robyn stepped back, her face a mask of fear and outrage. She shook her head and put her hands out in front of her.

"There's no fucking way ..."

Michael gently grasped one of her wrists and pulled her closer to him, leaning forward to speak firmly and directly into her ear.

"You will do exactly that, or we are finished."

He felt Robyn grow limp in his grip. She turned her head and scanned the men lining the wall for a moment before turning back to Michael. Her blue eyes sought Michael's, begging him to change his mind and seeing only hard resolve staring back at her.

"Why? Why this?"

Michael did not have to force a smile this time. By the pleading tone of her voice, he knew she'd do as she was commanded. He knew he would get his revenge for her betrayal. And he planned to enjoy every second of it.

"I want to make sure you never feel compelled to stray ever again. I figure tonight should be enough cock to last you the rest of your life."

*****

The booth was small and dark, with a black plastic chair facing a television behind a plexiglass frame. Michael didn't bother to feed any money into the bill slot beside the monitor, so a silent menu laying out the various movie choices cycled endlessly on screen. Not that he cared to notice. Michael was too busy watching Robyn figure out how best to position herself in front of the hole in the wall of the booth.

"It's so fucking gross in here."

She lifted a foot, her heel audibly peeling off the sticky floor. Robyn removed her jacket and spread it out in front of the hole, which was about as wide across as the top of a soda can. Careful not to make contact with any part of the wall, chair, or floor, she knelt on her jacket and sat back on her legs. His wife turned and looked up at Michael, who stood beside the chair behind her.

"I can't believe you're making me do this. How does it even work?"

As if on cue, the head of a thick cock emerged through the hole. Michael grinned as its owner fed the whole length of it through, its semi-hardness causing it to droop just above her shoulder. He cleared his throat and pointed toward the wall.

"Looks like you have your first customer."

Robyn frowned and turned back toward the wall to find herself mere inches away from the stranger's circumcised and sizable penis. She tentatively gripped it between her thumb and forefinger and lifted it up for inspection. She scrunched her face and leaned away from it, turning back to her husband with an indignant look.

"Well, go on. Didn't seem to bother you so much at your conference."

Her sour look became a scowl. She sighed loudly and turned back to the wall, now wrapping her hand around the stranger's cock. Robyn gripped it firmly and gave it a few pumps, feeling the already thick member swell to its full size. A bead of precum dribbled from its tip and there was a tense intake of breath from its owner on the other side of the wall.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? Suck it."

Michael stepped forward and grabbed a handful of his wife's hair before pushing her head toward the cock in front of her. Robyn closed her eyes and opened her mouth, taking the head and first few inches of the cock into it. She made no move to do anything but allow it to rest upon her tongue, so Michael pulled her head back a bit before pushing it even further forward. He felt her gag and push back against him as the cock slammed into her throat.

"What's the matter? Would it help if you imagined it were Dave and this were a hotel room?"

Michael released his grip on her hair and stepped back, crossing his arms. Robyn scrambled back from the wall and sat against the chair in the middle of the room. She had tears in her eyes, whether from deep-throating or emotions, Michael couldn't tell. Maybe it was both. She looked at her husband.

"Please. Don't make me do this. Please, Michael."

The stranger shook his cock up and down, its head slapping the wall with a wet smack. They could hear a muffled complaint coming from the other booth. Robyn looked at the wall hatefully for a moment before looking back at Michael.

"It's this or divorce, Robyn. This is your second and only chance. You chose to fuck Dave and break our marriage. Now, you can choose whether or not to end it. It's up to you."

Robyn sniffed and wiped a tear from her cheek. She turned back to the wall, returning to her knees and gripping the stranger's cock in her hand. Stroking it a few times, she leaned forward and ran her tongue around its swollen head. Michael could hear a moan of pleasure from the other booth as she took the stranger's cock into her mouth completely. This time she wrapped her lips around it, bobbing her head back and forth in a steady rhythm and occasionally stopping to circle the head and tip of it with her tongue.

After a few minutes of effort, Michael saw Robyn's eyes go wide just before the man on the other side of the wall released a loud groan. His wife pulled back from the cock, but not before the first few shots of hot cum had hit the back of her throat. A long string of cum flew forth, hitting Robyn on the cheek and lips. A few less forceful loads dripped from the swollen cock, falling onto the floor and her jacket below. Eventually, the stranger withdrew from the wall.

"Happy? Can we go now?"

Robyn pulled a paper towel from the dispenser and went to wipe the cum from her face. Michael managed to intercept it, pulling the paper from her hand and tossing it behind him. He looked at his angry wife, her lips red and swollen from sucking dick and a thick line of cum slowly dripping down her face.

"You saw them out there. That was just an appetizer. You have a long night ahead of you."

Robyn looked at her husband defiantly and wiped the cum from her face with the back of her hand. She then wiped her hand clean on her dress and frowned.

"There had to be 20 guys out there ..."

Michael motioned to the small, circumcised cock now penetrating the hole. Its owner was standing so close to the wall that they could see his forest of thick black pubic hair. Robyn followed her husband's look and groaned.

"There are 15 men out there. 14, now. One for every year of our marriage. You better get to work or we'll be here all night."

Not thirty seconds after Robyn had put the whole of the second stranger's cock into her mouth, Michael heard a groan and pounding on the wall. This time, his wife didn't try to pull away, but rather allowed her mouth to fill. What the man lacked in penis size, he apparently compensated with the sheer volume of cum he produced. Michael watched as streams of cum oozed from either side of Robyn's mouth and started running down her chin. He heard his wife audibly gulp and was sure that she'd swallowed some of the stranger's prodigious load. When the man finally withdrew, it seemed as though he'd spent more time cumming than having his dick sucked.

"Holy shit. I didn't think that'd ever end."

Robyn coughed and spat a thick glob of cum on the floor beside her. For a moment, Michael thought she was going to try and persuade him she'd done enough. If she was going to negotiate between every customer, it was going to be a long night indeed. Instead, Robyn leaned toward the hole and, to Michael's surprise, shouted "Next!."

*****

Michael watched his wife service five more cocks in rapid succession, none of which took more than a minute or two before Robyn let them cum in her mouth. After the third stranger had finished, she managed to make it to the trash can in the near corner and spit the entirety of his load out. Michael had been sure to remove the trash can from the booth completely after that.

"In you or on you. Otherwise, you'll just be hungry for more a month from now and we'll be right back where we started."

Robyn relented and opted for the former, swallowing down each successive load as if she was taking generic nighttime cold medicine. After her first seven cocks, her eyeshadow had run a bit down her cheeks and her swollen lips were highlighted by a chapped ring of red irritation. Her hair was a mess and she'd long stopped fixing her dress, which had ridden up her waist enough to fully display her red thong underwear.

"I need to use the bathroom. Is that allowed? Or do I need to piss myself, too?"

Michael nodded and stepped toward the door. Robyn stood up and put herself back together as best she could, adjusting her hair and the top of her dress and pulling its hem down over her waist. She walked toward the door with all the dignity she could muster, and Michael followed her out into the hall.

The man at the front of the line towered over Robyn and her husband. A thick brown beard hung over his barrel chest and a hard beer gut strained against his shirt. He licked his lips when he saw Robyn emerge from the booth, and Michael could feel his wife step back and reach for him. He gently pushed her forward down the narrow hallway. He smiled wickedly, making eye contact and nodding at the gigantic trucker at the head of the line.

"Just a quick bathroom break, fellas, and then the party will start up again."

A few of the men cheered or muttered obscene things in response. As Robyn passed her next customer, she felt his thick fingers reach beneath her dress and roughly squeeze her ass. Her head snapped back at Michael with a questioning glare. Her husband simply kept smiling and moving her slowly forward.

The line of men made no effort to open space for Robyn to pass. Wandering hands tugged at her neckline or dug beneath her skirt. One man managed to catch her dress and strapless bra in his grip as she passed, tugging down until one of her breasts came free. Another hand immediately shot forth, grasping her nipple between thumb and forefinger and twisting until Robyn cried out. Michael calmly reached over and pushed the man's hand away.

Robyn halted for a moment to readjust her neckline, giving another man time to reach beneath her dress and press a finger into her vagina. He moved it around awkwardly, blindly attempting to find the opening and bury her panties and his digit inside of her. She immediately grabbed his arm and forcefully pushed it away, only to find it replaced by another hand from behind her. This one managed to forcefully yank her thong down before slipping a finger into her moistening opening. Michael felt her shudder as she leaned against him.

"OK, guys. That's enough of that."

Michael put himself between Robyn and the line of men as best he could in the narrow and crowded hallway. The other men let out a groan of complaint. Some still attempted to reach toward Robyn from behind her husband.

"Tell you what. Keep your hands to yourself, and she'll walk back to the booth naked."

Robyn's shocked protest was drowned out by the hollering and cheers of the men lining the walls. Not a single man laid a finger on her as she walked to the bathroom. Michael could feel the tension in her body and could tell she was mortified and absolutely steaming. When they got to the women's bathroom on the other side of the store, she attempted to enter without looking at her husband.

12