All Comments on 'Robyn's Reparations'

by IncognitoSmutDad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WittonWittonover 3 years ago
And what will be her revenge when ...

... half the volunteers he rounded up were infected with one or more STDs and passed them on to her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK

But for a cheating wife a much better theme would of been for him to film the blowjobs especially when she started saying 'next' then the blindfold and the group as Michael fucks her virgin ass for the first time while others rub her clit and nipples making her

hot and horny.

Then turn her over to the crowd while she gets made airtight and begs for more; all the time filming it.

The the divorce becomes simple and he'll get all, she'll continue to get fucked!

The End

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I just don't know about this. Does forced cheating multiple times make up for

one instance of willful cheating? Plus, setting her up for STD's doesn't seem to be a way to compensate for her one indiscretion. This should have been thought out a bit for a story. Doesn't seem to to be a fitting punishment for a one-time cheater. 2 stars.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

She should’ve bitten his cock, the prick he is.

Yeah she cheated, but he upped the ante big time.

If l was her l’d divorce him and break him.

Time he learnt a lesson of respect as well

3/5

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

3. Certainly an interesting revenge but I don't think a cheating wife is like a kid that is forced to smoke a whole pack of cigarettes after being caught smoking. He humiliated his wife, which she might have deserved admittedly, and compounded her cheating by making her cheat more with a bunch of random men who could be carrying who knows what. She'll probably wind up hating him and he'll certainly never respect her again even if she never strays again which isn't a guarantee. I almost expected he'd wind up divorcing her anyway.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

Why would her cheating with a coworker that caused so much pain and anguish for Michael. Yet his revenge is to make her cheat a bunch more in front of him?

What a sick fucking bastard. I would have refused and filed of divorce myself. Then gone back and fucked Dave a few more times, not drunk.

Btw, I didn't like the story. At all. Plus the description of the big fat disgusting trucker will be in my mind next time a go to a gh. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

True remorse. It was what he wanted. Not to degrade and punish her. But he had to get her past her manipulation of the situation so that she could be sorry for what she did and not that she got caught.

BH54BH54over 1 year ago

She was wrong in what she did with her co-worker, but her husband is an asshole. She should divorce him with grounds of mental cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think he should have made her service a bunch of dykes instead of men, that should have served her right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it, but who says she did it, was a one time thing? The cheating slut? Can he believe her? Or was it because this time she got caught? Don't know if the blow bang was the right way to do this or not, but it will make her think twice about doing her co-worker again. As for the STD's, who's to say she didn't catch one from the co-worker? The humiliation of having to go in and get tested will be on her mind for quite a while. And she won't be having sex with her husband until the results come back clear.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ridiculous.

Imagine if we actually raised men to have emotional maturity rather than being fragile angry weak toddlers. You do not seek revenge and inflict suffering on those you supposedly love. Be a better man.

She should've kissed him at the end and said she was looking forward to returning next week lol thanking him for being the one to unleash her "inner slut" like the big "alpha" male he is lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous