Robyn's Reparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not so fast. Before you go in there, I need your clothes."

Robyn had always been a stubborn and proud woman. She was used to getting her way. Used to being in control of a given situation, especially where Michael was concerned. His mouth dropped in surprise when she turned around and huffed, "Get the zipper." He happily unzipped her dress, which she methodically stripped out of and handed to Michael. She then quickly and methodically did the same with her bra and panties. Michael let her keep her heels on.

"But only because you didn't argue this time."

Robyn emerged from the bathroom and required no encouragement to make a beeline toward the video booths. She apparently wanted this to be over as quickly as possible. Michael walked briskly behind her, noticing that even more men had joined the line. Men of all ages, colors, shapes, and sizes watched his wife pass by, their eyes glazed with lust and hands rubbing the front of their pants. True to their word, Robyn was able to pass by them without being touched.

"Wait. Put these back on."

Michael handed his wife her dress and underwear, which she held in either hand with a puzzled look on her face. She opened her mouth as if to question it or protest before rolling her eyes. A moment later, Robyn was once again fully dressed. She presented herself to her husband, spinning around in a slow circle. Michael nodded his confirmation and opened the door to their booth. As he followed his wife inside, the giant of a trucker winked at him.

*****

Robyn knelt before the hole in the wall and tied her hair back. They heard the door of the opposite booth shut and heavy footsteps approach. She took a deep breath, seemingly readying herself to return to work. She knocked on the wall, indicating she was ready, then gasped as the massive purple head of an impossibly thick cock emerged through the hole. Inch after inch of it was fed through until Michael couldn't help but laugh aloud. Robyn's eyes were wide with shock and she shook her head.

"That can't be real."

She held her arm up beside the semi-hard cock hanging through the hole. It's shaft was as thick as her forearm and almost as long.

"Oh, it's real, baby."

The deep drawl of the bearded trucker seemed to vibrate the walls, and he followed it with a bellowing chuckle. Michael saw the big member swing from left to right, knocking into Robyn's cheek on the back swing. He heard his wife curse under her breath and back away from the wall a bit before clutching the massive cock with two hands.

"Looks like you have your work cut out for you there, Robyn."

She feigned a laugh and scrunched her face at her husband before turning back. Robyn stroked the trucker's shaft in alternating circular motions until it stood at full attention. She stared down ten inches of hard, veiny cock, wetting her lips and psyching herself up. Opening her mouth as wide as she was comfortably able, Robyn gave the head a tentative lick. She braced herself against the wall with one hand as the other held it steady. Finally, she took the plunge.

Ultimately, she was able to take little more than half of the trucker into her mouth, so she improvised. Working him vigorously with both hands, she alternated sucking the head and licking the shaft until lines of spit hung from the cock and her chin. During one of these transitions, the massive cock erupted without warning, unleashing a thick load of hot cum all over Robyn's face. She kept at it with both hands, aiming the cock downward. Load after load shot over her neck, breasts, and dress as the trucker groaned in a deep rumble.

Once the impossibly large cock had withdrawn from the hole, Robyn made a futile attempt to wipe off the aftermath, but only managed to spread an even glaze over her face and body. The next dick to emerge would have seemed impressive if not for the one preceding it. Robyn sighed and leaned forward, easily taking its entire length in her mouth.

*****

Michael was mentally tallying his wife's progress as she finished with her latest customer.

"That was fourteen."

Robyn turned to him, choking a bit as a fresh load of cum absently dribbled from her mouth and onto her chest and dress. The penultimate stranger's cock withdrew from the hole in the wall behind her.

"It's rude to talk with your mouth full. Don't you know that?"

His wife furrowed her brow and, with an exaggerated gulp, swallowed the remains of the cum.

"One more to go and this terrible fucking night will be done."

The sick pleasure Michael had felt throughout the night was suddenly replaced with a sour dread. In a few minutes, everything would go back to the way it was. Robyn might be crusted and glazed with gallons of cum, humiliated and abused worse than she'd ever been in her entire life. But, Michael had no doubts she was one bath and eight hours of sleep away from returning to her controlling and withholding self.

"You don't move. I'll be just a minute."

Michael had planned on being the last cock. Giving her the roughest face-fucking of her life. He had envisioned all his anger and resentment erupting from his body along with the single most satisfying orgasm of his life. Now, he wasn't so sure. If this night were to truly change his wife for the better, Michael knew he'd need to figure out something more intense for the grand finale.

He slid out of the door to the booth to find a dozen men still waiting in the hallway. Michael didn't recognize a single one of them from the replies to the advertisement he'd posted online. This was a random collection of strangers. Maybe they'd heard what was going on from the other customers. Or perhaps they were just waiting for their favorite booth. Either way, they were in for a treat.

"Gentlemen. I'm so happy to have found you here. Now, I have a little favor to ask."

*****

"Take off your clothes and put this on."

Michael tossed a silk blindfold he'd hastily purchased moments prior. Robyn rolled her eyes as she stood up, leaning on the wall to steady herself. She quickly shimmied out of her dress, bra, and panties, struggling a bit to get her red thong over her heels. Even in her disheveled state, the sight of her naked body made Michael's cock pulse in his pants, especially the way she'd trimmed her public hair into a thin landing strip. Apparently, she'd thought tonight was going to be special in a very different way.

Robyn placed the blindfold over her eyes and started feeling her way back to her knees. Michael grabbed her arm before she managed to do so, pulling her back to her feet and toward the door.

"You said fifteen cocks and then we'd forget about this forever. Where are we going now?"

Michael opened the door to the booth and guided his wife through it. The relative chill of the hallway caused her long nipples to harden and goosebumps to spread across her bare skin. Or, perhaps it was her anxiety. The feeling of power and vengeance once again coursed through Michael's body.

"I promise you. You will only have to touch one more cock tonight."

He led Robyn to a blanket someone had spread out in the open space between the DVD section and hallway to video booths, guiding her back to her knees. The random men who'd been waiting in the hallway stood in a circle around her. It seemed to Michael that he'd gained a few more volunteers in the short time he'd spent hatching his impromptu finale.

"On or off. If I were you, I'd keep the blindfold on. But it's your choice."

Michael stepped away from his wife and off the blanket, signalling for the circle of men to begin. Some of them immediately pushed their pants to the ground and started stroking themselves. Others shouted lurid comments while rubbing themselves over the fabric of their jeans. He watched as Robyn frantically turned toward every noise - the jingling of a belt buckle, a foul remark, a man spitting into his palm for lubrication. Despite her anxiety seeming to grow with each turn, she didn't remove the blindfold.

The first of the men dared step forward. He was overweight and dressed in a dirty T-shirt and sweatpants. He worked his cock furiously, breathing so hard Michael was worried he might keel over and crush his wife. With a guttural moan, the slob unleashed a few sad trickles of cum onto Robyn's hair. Michael wasn't certain his wife had even noticed that the man had cum.

Two other men followed suit, stepping in front of Robyn and standing on either side of her face. Despite their proximity and common goal, they took completely different approaches. One worked his cock in slow, steady strokes, while the other pulled on himself with such force and velocity that his face turned beet red. They crossed the finish line together, splattering Robyn's face from both directions with thick lines of cum. Michael smiled as his wife flinched, a look of pure disgust twisting her face.

The men were strangely polite throughout the entire scene. They came alone or in pairs, each carefully selecting a new part of her to unleash their load upon. No one attempted to touch or fondle Robyn, as had been the agreement when Michael enlisted them in the hallway. And, to his delight, his wife never seemed to acclimate to the situation.

After the last man had finished, having chosen to stand behind Robyn and coat her lower back and ass with a thick load, Michael approached his wife. Still blindfolded, she remained on her knees, seemingly bracing herself for more. After a few seconds passed without sensing another man, Robyn looked in the direction of the last place she'd heard her husband.

"Are we done now?"

Michael simply smiled and shook his head. He took a quiet step toward her, admiring the wild look on her face, which glistened with a thick sheen of semen. He doubted he'd ever felt this aroused in his entire life. His cock strained painfully against the front of his khaki trousers as his head swam with an intoxicating mixture of power and revenge.

"Is this what you wanted? You're sick ..."

Robyn couldn't finish the sentence as Michael shoved his cock into her mouth. She gagged loudly as he grabbed a handful of hair behind each of her ears and thrust his hips forward. He felt the head of his cock push beyond some slight resistance and into her throat. Michael kept it there, enjoying the sensation of his wife's efforts to breath, until Robyn put both hands on him and attempted to push herself away.

"I would have thought you'd be used to this by now after the night you've had."

He watched his wife gasp for air, tendrils of saliva hanging from her mouth and falling onto the blanket. Robyn pulled the now cum-sodden blindfold from her face and looked up at him with pure hatred in her eyes. She seemed to try to compose herself enough to respond. Michael forced his cock back down her throat before she was even close to doing so.

Robyn tried to pull away from him, but he wrapped a hand behind her head, keeping his cock in position. Michael continued thrusting into her face, each bringing him dangerously close to exploding. He felt his wife's resolve melt away, as she positioned herself more comfortably. Soon she was moving her head back and forth in rhythm with Michael, working her tongue across the underside of his cock whenever he pulled out a bit.

"Beg me for it."

He pulled her off his cock by her hair and jerked her head up so she was looking at him. Beneath the dried mask of stranger's cum and ruined makeup were the blue eyes of the woman he loved. They seemed to plead for his forgiveness. Robyn had been true to her word - she'd done unthinkable things to make right her horrible mistake.

"Please. Let me make it right. Please, Michael."

She opened her mouth and stuck out her pink tongue. Her eyes watered with tears, pooling at the sides and running down her face. Michael could tell that there was no faking or manipulation in this display. These were the tears of true remorse. He'd waited the whole night for this. In some ways, he'd been waiting fifteen years for this.

Michael stroked his cock twice slowly, gently as he felt immense pressure surge in his pelvic floor. He felt that pressure burst forth, forcibly clenching every muscle in his body. A powerful blast of impossibly thick cum erupted from him, drenching Robyn's forehead. A second shot, just as forceful and perhaps even more voluminous, followed. Michael groaned deeply as he unleashed all his anger and resentment onto his wife. She didn't flinch, accepting his load patiently, welcoming it even.

After what seemed an eternity, Michael pressed his hand on Robyn's shoulder to steady himself. He was out of breath, the last pins and needles of his intense orgasm finally subsiding. He looked to his wife, who gave him a weak smile. His handiwork was running down her face and chest in thick, dripping lines, and she made no effort to be clear of it. Michael thought she'd never looked so beautiful. He cupped her chin in his hand and grinned at her.

"I love you, Robyn. Now, let's go home."

12