Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the Hodjbon? The winged one? Shouldn't the assembly know about that too?"

Yella went quiet. A half minute later she said in the cat's head, "He is an abomination."

"You mean that this Hodjbon is MALE?" Temp said not bothering to hid his amusement.

"There has never been a male Hodjbon," Yella said knowing how lame that sounded in the light of the facts.

Temp giggled. "As they say on this world, get off that Egyptian river girl. The dude has wings. Deal with it."

"I was not sent here to DEAL WITH THIS!" she yelled in the cat's head making him flinch. In a calmer but crisp voice she continued, "I was sent her to corral a suspected rogue Nonseeth with extraordinary prowess."

"Only to discover that said Nonseeth is NOT one of your people and appears to be of human origin."

"Yes that was a surprise," Yella conceded. "But this human—"

"Gwen Yoshimura," Temp said.

"IS STILL my main concern," Yella finished.

"And Alice Mihara?" Temp asked. "How does that one fit in?"

"Yes, her too," Yella said beyond annoyed.

"Then why am I sitting in a tree peeping into Ethan Grant's room with you sitting in a van down by the river?" Temp said wasting a good imitation of the late Chris Farley on Yella.

"Watch your tongue," Yella said.. "you signed a contract to serve."

"If I'm not mistaken, the cat said hotly, "my time of service expired two months ago. I am officially a free

entity. I am working for you and the council out of the kindness of my little furry heart."

Yella breathed out and sighed. "You are right. I'm sorry for being such a snassta."

"They say bitch here," the cat said. "Jenna and Ethan are skyping. Would you like to listen in?"

"Such overt surveillance is beneath me," Yella said.

"This coming from the woman who had shimmied up this very tree to watch the winged one frolic naked with his Nonseeth, human girlfriends?"

"That was five years ago," Yella said crisply. "You were too stupid to help at the time."

"Not my fault I was born of this world's technology,"Temp said. "It took a while to figure my way around. And need I remind you that you were caught on film while spying on Mr. Grant."

"You still need me as a job reference so watch your tongue rude cat."

"Threat noted," Temp said.

"Good. Now give me the gist of their electronic conversation."

"Ethan is in San Francisco at a medical facility under going a series of tests to determine the cause of his blackouts."

Yella made a sound of disapproval. "He is simply going through the faash."

"Oh my!" Temp said.

"What?"

"He is talking about having his wings removed!"

"He's male," Yella said dismissively. "He's just being overly emotional."

"Do I have permission to access his private emails?"

"Granted."

After a few seconds, Temp said, "He has expressed removing his wings to Joy Maeda—"

"That is the petite one? Is she Nonseeth?" Yella asked.

"Yes, so is the one called Kat with a 'K',"Temp said. "He has expressed the same to her. It appears that he is keeping this a secret from his cousin Ashley."

"Is that one Nonseeth too?"

"No. She is Klimtine, a scientist."

"A good Klimtine will not allow Ethan to do such a stupid thing as remove his wings," Yella said firmly.

"We are not on Mon," Temp said seriously. "This is Earth and they have no knowledge of Hodjbons or Nonseeths."

"You say he is serious?" Yella asked as she contemplated the unspeakable.

"Jenna, Kat and Joy are worried," Temp said.

"I may have to intervene after all," Yella said grimly.

********

"Hello angel," Katrina House said on Ethan's laptop screen.

"Hello," Ethan said. "How goes the tour?"

"Boring without you, Ashley, Sarah, Joy and Jenna," Kat said.

"So you're telling me that being the opening act for Lady Gaga is boring?"

Kat laughed. "Okay, its been amazing. But I miss you guys."

"How's the new band feel?"

"Kat's Cradle is fine," Kat said.

"You're too modest," Ethan said. "Famine of the Heart is topping charts all over the country."

"You wrote it," Kat said.

"And you gave it heart ... no pun intended."

"You not mad that I stole Kieth, Dorthy and Lisa away are you?"

"I'm happy for them ... and happy for you."

"How's San Francisco?"

"Looking foreword to a million tests tomorrow ... wee."

"Ashley says that the doctors there are the best."

Ethan sniffed. "I feel perfectly fine."

"You had three blackouts since Chicago," Kat said. "The last one you were out for five days. We're all freaked out. See the doctors okay?"

"Maybe they can cut off these stupid wings," Ethan groused.

"Jesus gave you those wings so stop talking like that."

Ethan laughed. "You really believe that God put these things on my back?"

"Yes," Kat said simply.

"You know that I don't believe in God," Ethan said.

Kat frowned and looked annoyed. "Tell you what. He don't give a hoot if you believe in HIM or not. HE believes in you and that's all that matters."

Ethan laughed. "You are the weirdest Christian chick I've ever met."

Kat leaned forward, her face grew on the laptop screen highlighting her galaxy of freckles. "Some of Lady Gaga's girls are Clara followers."

"That cult from out west?"

"Yeah, I like their way of thinking. Free love and all that hippie stuff."

"Don't drink the Kool-aid."

"What?" Kat asked confused.

"Too young for Jones Town. Never mind," Ethan said. "You said you were going to give me something special for my birthday?"

"You bet," Kat said. "Danny? Bobby? You'll ready?"

"Yo," came a deep male voice from off screen.

"Happy birthday, angel," Kat said with one of her patented toothy grins.

She sat back reveling to Ethan that she was topless, her firm freckled c-cups always pleasing to the eye.

"Nice," Ethan said. "But this is too risky, Kat. Anyone could be dogging this feed."

"No worries sugar," Kat said. "Danny is a computer wiz. No one is getting this but you."

"Nothing against this Danny but can you trust him and whoever Bobby is?"

"Totally," Kat said. Two cocks appeared on the screen on either side of Kat's face, one dark brown and the other pale as snow, both roughly seven inches and hard as rock. "Danny," she said tapping a finger on the tip of the dark cock, "Bobby," she said pointed at the pale erection. "They are going to come on my tits just for you." Kat got out a squeeze bottle of baby oil and liberally lubed the erections.

"Boy, if TMZ got a hold of THIS," Ethan said.

"You gotta give me the full eagle in return," Kat said seriously.

"Anything," Ethan said. He got up and placed his laptop on a table. Stripped naked and stood back to show her all of him. He spread his wings for full effect because he knew that's what she wanted.

"Jesus loves you," Kat said. Her mouth dropped open and her expression clouded. Clearly she was working herself with her hands. Faceless Danny and Bobby pumped their shiny oil slick erections occasionally bumping the tips against Kat's forehead and cheeks.

The edges of Ethan's wing went a deep red. He wanted to stroke himself too but he knew that in this state, he'd let it all go with a mere touch. He had one more skype to get through tonight and wanted to be at full interest for that one too. He did make sure that he was recording Kat's show for use later though.

Kat's eyes were wide open looking out at her winged lover, her breathing quickened as she neared orgasm. A jet of jizz slapped onto her forehead as Bobby let loose.

"Y'all were suppose to do my titties!" Kat yelled then laughed.

Relentless Bobby let loose another gooey jet onto the right side of her nose, followed by a blast on her freckled cheek. He pushed the tip of his erection against her temple and spewed out one last glob that ran past her ear and tangled up in her long brown hair.

Kat laughed some more then sucked in a breath as her orgasm hit. At that moment Danny took aim at her mouth and exploded a blast over her lips and chin.

"Have Mercy!" Kat yelled. "Didn't any ya'll hear my instructions?"

Mercilessly, Danny coated the left side of her face with seven major squirts.

Kat laughed even as she took in labored breaths from her orgasm. She looked out at Ethan with her messy face and gave him that smile. "Happy birthday," Kat said.

Ethan just about came looking at her.

"Sorry I missed your tits," Bobby said sheepishly.

Kat laughed and the image cut off.

"Crazy," Ethan said as he skyped Jenna in Ohio.

"Good god Ethan! Your edges are bright red!" Jenna said the moment she appeared on his laptop.

He sighed. "It's like walking around with my dick hanging out all the time."

"How's San Francisco?" Jenna asked.

"Looking forward to being anally probed," he said darkly. The edges of his wings started to lighten. "A whole week of THAT to look forward to ... hurray."

"Sorry," Jenna said. "What got you all hot and red?"

"Kat sex skyped me."

"Really?" Jenna said. "Thought that would be more Joy's department."

Ethan laughed. "Kat is really cutting loose." After a pause, he said. "I'm seriously thinking of clipping the wings."

As his wings lightened his mood darkened and she knew that there was nothing she could say to make him feel better. Best she could do was let him talk it out. He went on for twenty minutes. When he got to talking about the winged woman on the home movie, she jumped in.

"She's out their," Jenna said. "Maybe she can help you with the blackouts."

"She don't give a shit," Ethan said. "She hasn't said a peep in six years."

After a short pause, Jenna said, "If I strip down to my undies will that cheer you up?"

Ethan sighed. "Maybe," he said.

Back in Ohio, Jenna saw the edges of his wings go pink and she smiled.

"You staying at Kieth and Dorothy's?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah. I dump my old place so I had no where to else to go."

"That place is as much mine as theirs," Ethan said. "You can stay there forever as far as I'm concerned."

"Kieth and Dorthy feel the same way."

"Why didn't you go on tour with Kat?" Ethan asked.

"Needed time to think of what I want to do with the rest of my life."

"Lets get back to you in your undies," Ethan said.

"No more talk of cutting off your wings?"

"Depends on what kind of undies you got on."

"Boring tidy whites from Sears I'm afraid," Jenna said as she unbuttoned her shirt. "I wasn't quite planing for this."

"Really woman, who shops at Sears anymore?"

Jenna shucked off her shirt. In the Haverdink's living room, she positioned herself in front of her laptop and peeled off her shorts. The white underwear against her dark skin stood out.

"I take it back," Ethan said, "I love Sears."

Jenna laughed. She knew how much he liked her full lush figure. She did a little spin to give him all of her.

"Beaunce has nothing on you," Ethan said. "Man, your dark skin and white underwear is an awesome study in contrast."

Jenna beamed at his compliment.

"That was kinda racist wasn't it?" he said sheepishly.

"Racist AND sexist," Jenna said. "If Sarah were here she'd bash you over the head with the feminist manual."

Ethan nodded. "A white man's desire to fuck ethnic girls—"

"Is called consuming the other," Jenna finished for him.

"Maybe she's right about me," Ethan said. "I lust after you because of your dark skin. I'm turned on by Joy because she's a slim Japanese girl. I'm totally all over Kat because of her freckles."

"Ethan," Jenna said gently, "you got wings. How much more OTHER can THAT be? None of us have trouble consuming you believe me."

"You might have a point there," Ethan said.

"Good, now shut the fuck up and give me a full view so that I can wank off."

"Discussing feminist theory with you is always fascinating," Ethan said as he stood before his laptop.

Ethan's bobbing pale erection filled Jenna's laptop screen. "I can only see Mr. Happy," Jenna said.

"Isn't that what you wanna see?" Ethan asked.

"You know what I want," Jenna said.

The angle of his laptop screen shifted giving Jenna a good view of his upper body and wings. The wings stretch high dominating the entire background behind him.

"The other," Jenna whispered. She stepped out of view on Ethan's laptop for a couple of seconds then reappeared with a padded dinning room chair, plopped it down and sat in it. Doing her own version of the spread eagle, she slipped her hand under her white panties. She didn't bother trying to be sexy about it and in five minutes brought herself to orgasm ... then quickly followed with two more. The edges of his wings were a deep crimson by the end.

Breathing heavily, Jenna said, "Your turn."

"I'm okay," he said.

"You don't wanna splash your laptop screen?" Jenna joked. Her high contrast bra covered breasts filled the screen. "That a better target?"

Ethan laughed. "Tempting but I just wanna bask in my lust for a little while. It helps sooth my mood."

Jenna's face filled the screen. "Sorry I'm not there to sooth in person."

"Believe me this really helped. And besides, I recorded it all."

"You didn't! Delete it right now!"

"I think I'll show it to Sarah and Ashley."

"Don't you dare!"

Ethan smiled. "See you later."

The screen went blank in Ohio.

********

"He shouldn't be alone," Jenna Goldberg said miserably as she sat in in the middle of the Haverdink's living room. She wanted to call Ashley to tell her about Ethan's mood but quickly nixed the thought. His cousin knew him best and didn't need Jenna to tell her how to handle him. She considered calling Joy or Kat but decided that she was way too exhausted for a long conversation about Ethan and his wings.

Alone in the big house, she didn't bother to dress. In her underwear, she walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. She assembled a sandwich of deli sliced ham, American cheese on wholewheat, a dill pickle spear and brown mustard. As she sat at the dinning room table, movement at the sliding door leading to the pool deck caught her eye. Instinctively, she crossed her arms over her near naked breasts. Just outside the glass door, pacing back and forth on the deck was Temporary, Keith and Dorothy's black house cat. With her arms still crossed over her chest, she went to the glass door and slid it open. The cat dashed in and brushed against her legs.

"Kieth said that you had lived up to your name and had run off," Jenna said to the purring machine at her feet.

The cat looked up at her, let out a cheerful meow, ran into the living room and hopped up onto one of the bar stools at the kitchen pass through.

Jenna walked up to the cat and petted its head and gave it a good once over. "You look good. Obviously you found someone else to mooch off." The cat eyed her sandwich on the living room table. Jenna marveled at the unusual luminescent purple of the creatures eyes. She had never seen such eyes on a cat before. "You hungry little guy?" She plucked a corner of ham from the sandwich and gave it to the cat. He went at it happily. As she watched Temp eat, she recalled how the cat seemed to find its way into closed rooms. More than once, the cat had startled her as it sat outside the shower door even though each time she was positive the door had been closed. Ethan wanted to rename the cat Houdini. Sarah and Lisa called it a freakish little pervert. Ashley dismissed their complaints telling them that cats had no sexual interest in people whatsoever. Jenna agreed with Sarah and Lisa that the cat was, pun totally intended, a peeping Tom.

"And here I am in just my underwear," Jenna said. "Gotta admire your perverted timing kitty."

Her cell vibrated on the dinning room table. She picked it up to see who was calling. It was a local number with the name Temporary. She frowned at the cat as she hit the answer button and put the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" she said warily.

"Hello Jenna," came a smooth male voice.

"Who is this?"

"Temporary," said the man.

She could hear the humor in the voice.

"Keith Haverdink? Is that you?" Jenna asked totally sure that it was. "This joke is lame, Kieth. Your stupid cat is sitting right in front of me."

"Jenna," Kieth said, "Something really weird is about to happen to you. I seriously need you to have an open mind and not freak out."

Jenna rolled her eyes. Kieth Haverdink, former drummer of the now defunct Angel's Nest was a relentless practical joker. In July he had Jenna convinced that the biker gang Hell's Angels had threatened to disrupt the Kansas City concert claiming that the name Angel's was copyrighted for them only. Then there was the time in St. Paul when he had everyone convinced that Prince was going to open for them.

"Okay, I won't freak out," Jenna said playing along.

"Good, go to the refrigerator and look for anything with fish. Tell me what you got."

Jenna went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Um ... there's some smoked salmon still in the wrapper."

"Yummy. What else?"

"An open jar of beluga caviar?"

"Great! I'll take both."

She pulled out the salmon and caviar, found a little blue plate, broke off a piece of pink fish then tapped a teaspoon of fish eggs next to the salmon."

"Could you zap it for twelve seconds? I don't like it cold."

"Riiiight," Jenna said as she put the plate in the microwave. Twelve seconds later, she walked the plate to the living room table where that cat now sat. "I'm pretty sure you're not allowed on the table," she said as she put the plate before the cat. She expected the cat to dig right in like he had done with the ham but all it did was look at her with those strange purple eyes.

"There is a bottle of tequila in the pantry," Kieth said on the phone.

"I'm not pouring the stupid cat a shot," Jenna said.

"It's for you. You may need a stiff one real soon."

"I don't care for hard liquor," Jenna said.

"Suit yourself," Kieth said. "Okay, I'm about to speak to you. Can you deal with a talking cat?"

Jenna rolled her eyes. "Really Kieth? I'm super tired and just wanna go to bed."

"Look at the cat," Kieth insisted.

Jenna sighed. She looked at the cat that still hadn't eaten his fishy meal yet."Okay Temp, speak to me," she said haughtily.

"Would you like some of this?" the cat asked.

"What the fuck?" Jenna said with a big laugh. The cat's mouth had moved like it had actually formed the words. The voice was a little high but still clearly male. "Okay Kieth, how the hell are you doing this?"

"This is no joke, Jenna," the cat said forming words again. "I can talk."

"How you doing the mouth thing?" There was no one on the line.

"You can put the phone down," Temp said. If you don't mind. I'm going to dig in." The cat bent his head and took a bit out of the salmon."

"Is Lisa helping you with the special effects?" Jenna asked. Lisa was a genius at stage craft and could bend anything to her will.

"I could use something to drink," Temp said around a bite of beluga.

Jenna laughed. He sound like a Brit that has lived in the States for years. "What would you like to drink, Temp?" she asked.

"Beer," the cat said. "That is the only thing I will consume cold."

"HOW are you doing this?" she asked as she roughly picked up the cat to check out its mouth.

"Sam Addams would be nice," the cat said right in her face. "That's Kieth's favorite beer. Should be a couple bottles in the fridge."

She pried the cats mouth open and felt around its gums for some kind of gizmo.

Temp made a growling cat sound and twisted its head away from her probing finger.

"Really woman! How rude!" Temp said.

Startled, Jenna dropped the cat on the table top.

"Beer please?" Temp said.

She went to the fridge and pulled out a cold Sam Addams.

"I only need a splash," the cat said. "Don't want me sloppy drunk do we?"

"Beer can't be good for cats," Jenna said.