Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long they been together?"

"Six, going on seven years."

"Longer than my marriage by three years," Sibyl said gloomily.

"I reiterate," Ethan said. "Lets get you laid Heir Doktor."

"I might need a couple more of these," she said taking a sip of her martini.

"Point somebody out you like," Ethan said looking down at the sea of tables below.

"The black girl over there," Sibyl said.

"Nice but her bracelet is red," Ethan said. "What about the redhead in gold over there?"

Sibyl made a face. "She got too many tattoos."

"Her friend in black?"

"Too many piercings."

"So Show Time Suicide Girls are out?" Ethan said.

Sibyl laughed. "Never was into the look."

"There's a nice wholesome looking blond girl over there in gold," Ethan said pointing at a loveseat sofa on the mezzanine not far from them. "Her brunette friend is kind of cute too but her bracelet is red."

"Spotted them earlier," Sibyl said. She took a big gulp of her drink. "You like the brunette?"

"She reminds me of a movie star but I can't quiet place her."

"The blond too," Sibyl said. They pondered in silence for a could of seconds. Then Sibyl said, "Got the blond. The girl from House of Lies, Kristen Bell."

"Right on," Ethan said nodding his head. Got mine!" Misty Mundae!"

"Who?"

"Apparently you don't watch much horror and science fiction soft pron schlock." Ethan said as he stood up.

"What are you doing?" Sibyl asked in a sudden panic.

"I'm gonna go hit on them. Come with me."

"No!"

"I'll put in a good word for you. Order another martini and get me a beer."

Sibyl slammed back the last of her drink then stuffed the olives in her mouth one after the other and chewed violently.

"Stress eat much?" Ethan asked.

She nodded.

Ethan headed toward the loveseat occupied by Kristin Bell and Misty Mundae. He had kept his wings tight and compact when he sat as to not draw too much attention. It was time for attention now so he spread them wide. He did it slowly as to not pop the Velcro tabs on his long sleeve dress shirt. The two women stared at him as he approached. Kristin Bell laughed. "What the fuck," she said in amused shock. "I don't know what your game is but I'm not into guys even with angel's wings."

"I'm here for my shy friend," Ethan said. He turned to look back at Sibyl.

"She looks like she's ready to run for the door," Kristin said, "Straight MILF looking to broaden her horizons?"

"Closeted lesbian virgin in her forties," Ethan corrected.

"Virgin? Interesting," Kristin said.

"What's your name?" Ethan asked.

"You're the blue," she said, "name me."

"Kristen," he said.

American blond laughed. "Kristen Bell, House of Lies, I get that a lot."

I'll call you Misty," he said to the brunette.

Both women brayed with sudden laughter. When they calmed a bit Kristen, said, "Ever since that Misty Mundae movie marathon hit hotel cable everyone's been telling her how much she looks like the chick."

"What can I say?" Ethan said, "I'm a fan and you are just as beautiful."

Misty, smiled graciously at the compliment. "What's with the wings?" she asked.

"Long story," he said. He looked at Kristen. "Can I tell my friend that you're coming over?"

"Chinese?" Kristen asked.

"Japanese," Ethan said.

"She's beautiful," Kristen said. "Sure, okay."

"Give me a minute to prime her," Ethan said. He went back to Sibyl. Shinah had just deposited a second martini and a fresh beer along with a huge plate of chili fries on the small table in front of the loveseat. Sibyl started stuffing food in her mouth at an alarming speed.

"No go, huh?" she said with her mouth full.

"Total go," Ethan said.

Sibyl's eyes widened. She swallowed, wiped her mouth with a napkin and went to work on her second martini. Ethan sat down.

The two women across the way got up and headed their way. Kristin was maybe five and a half feet, long blond hair, with a nice C-cup figure in a tight purple, strapless mini dress. Misty had long super straight brown hair. She was thin with small breasts, on the tall side maybe five ten or more. She wore skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. She had the retro hippie thing going.

"This is Kristen and Misty," Ethan said when the women reached the table. Sticking to the accepted anonymity, he made up names for Sibyl and himself. "This is Madam Butterfly and I'm Clarence.

"That angel didn't have wings," Misty said.

"Ding," Ethan said, then flexed his wings for dramatic effect.

"Cool," Misty said with an airhead giggle.

Ethan stood up and dragged over a couple of loose lounge chairs for Kristen and Misty.

"Madam," Kristen said holding out her hand to Sibyl for a delicate hand shake and to openly display her gold bracelet.

Misty eyed up the chili fries.

"Please help yourself," Sibyl said.

Misty went at the chili fries with gusto.

"They have a wonderful sushi platter her," Sibyl said. "Would you like some?"

"I love sushi," Misty said with a full mouth.

"Be careful, the chick eats like Jughead," Kristen said.

Misty gave her friend the finger.

"She not anorexic or bulimic," Kristen said. "Which makes ME wanna puke because she doesn't put on a freaking ounce. I was thinking of getting her a spot on Man vs Food."

"They'd have to change the name of the show to Chick vs Food," Ethan joked.

"I grantee you that food would lose EVERY time," Kristen said.

Sibyl hailed Shinah and ordered the sushi platter and drinks for the their new guests. Ethan worried that Sibyl would clam up or out and out freak out. But Kristen turned out to be a charmer and kept Sibyl engaged in conversation. Sibyl laughed and talked and seemed to be enjoying herself, more specifically, she seemed to be enjoying Kristen's attentions. The only evidence of tension was how much Sibyl ate. Misty kept up with her bite for bite. Kristen and Ethan watched them eat with a touch of awe. To her credit, Sibyl didn't order a third martini and had switched to soda.

Ethan was enjoying Misty's company. The girl talked like an airhead but was super smart and proved an expert on sci fi movie trivia. She had seen all of the Misty Mundae movies. Ethan made a note to see Vampire Stranglers first chance he got.

The moment finally arrived to move the party somewhere else. Sibyl, Kristen and Misty lived way across town so Ethan volunteered his hotel room just a couple blocks away. He sent Ashley and Sarah a text to expect company after the movie. They left the club and decided to walk. Sibyl and Kristen walked ahead. At some point Kristen made the point of holding Sibyl's hand which made Ethan smile.

"They're hitting it off," Misty said.

"Looks like it," Ethan said.

"You're a good friend."

Ethan laughed. "I only met Sybil today."

Misty took his arm bringing herself in contact with his left wing. If the light wasn't so dim on the street, she would have seen the edges of his wings go pink. "You're doing this all for a stranger you just met?" Misty asked. "Wow, what would you do for a friend?"

He shrugged. He was relishing contact with this Misty Mundea look alike. "May I asked something personal?"

"You wanna know my real name?"

"Hell no! You're the closest I'm ever going to get dating a big shot movie star. Let me keep the fantasy going.

Misty laughed. "Okay," she said.

"Why do you play the ditz?" he asked her.

"Why you need to wear the wings?" she countered.

"Like I said, it's a long story. We're here."

They entered into the lobby of the five star Braddock Hotel and took the elevator to Ethan's floor.

"My home away from home," Ethan said.

Sibyl raised an eyebrow when she saw that the edges of his wings were a deep pink bordering on red.

He saw her looking and shrugged.

"All I got is beer," Ethan said.

Misty eyed up the tiny galley kitchen. "Any thing to eat?" she asked.

"God Veronica!" Kristen said. "Put your tape worm to bed."

"Veronica?" Ethan asked. He looked at Kristen. "Don't tell me, Betty right?"

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Norma."

"I'm Ethan," he said.

Everyone looked at Sybil.

"You sticking to Madam Butterfly?" Norma, formally Kristen Bell, asked.

"Sibyl," she said.

"You up for ramen?" Ethan asked.

"Love ramen," Veronica, formally Misty Mundae said.

Veronica and Norma sat on the little sofa. Ethan went to get everyone beers in the kitchen. Sibyl followed him.

"Having a good time?" he asked her.

"Kristen ... I mean Norma is sweet."

Ethan pulled out four Bud Light Limes. Then he fished around for a pot and put some water on to boil. From a cabinet, he got out a large package of dry soba noodles, sesame seed oil, pepper and soy sauce Kikkoman brand. From the fridge he fished out a Tupperware of miso soup, fresh spinach, deli ham slices, a dozen eggs and a fish cake roll. He poured the miso into a pot and turned on the heat.

"Wow," Sibyl said, "this hotel comes with everything."

"Full kitchen as advertised," Ethan said.

"You do this up right," Sybil said looking at the stuff spread out on the counter.

"My cousin is from Hawaii," Ethan said. "I learned from her."

"Need help?" Sibyl asked.

"Hand out the beers. Go sit with Norma. Send Veronica in to help."

Sibyl slipped away and Veronica traipsed in with her beer.

"Wow, you always travel with cooking stuff?" Veronica asked. She pinched a whole slice of ham and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Room comes with a full kitchen, we like to cook," he said as he cracked three eggs into a bowl, dashed in some soy sauce, a little pepper and a squirt of sesame seed oil. He handed the bowl and a fork to Veronica. "Scramble, he told her. He got out a small egg pan, splashed in some cooking oil and put it on the stove to heat up.

"We?" Veronica asked.

"My cousin and her fiance."

"Veronica, look!" Norma said holding out here smart phone as she walked into the kitchen.

"Whoa," Veronica said."You a big time rock star."

"Trying," Ethan said as he poured the eggs into the hot pan.

"You did Famine of the heart?" Veronica asked looking at the phone screen wide eyed.

"Me and the Band." He flipped the egg and cooked the other side.

"Katrina House is in your band?"

"Was, she's on her own now." He moved the egg from the pan to the cutting board.

"It says you collapsed on stage in Chicago a few months ago," Norma said.

"Yeah, I took a break after that." He dropped the soba noodles into the boiling water then started in chopping spinach, slicing the ham in long strips, same with the cooked eggs. He carefully created paper thin slices of the fish cake with a sharp knife. He check the miso. It had just started to bubble so he turned the heat down.

"You wear those wings all the time?" Norma asked. "Is it robotics? They look so real. They move like they're real."

Sibyl had joined them in the kitchen, her expression neutral. She knew that the conversation was heading in an uncomfortable direction for Ethan. He considered what to do then decided to tell all.

"I have this condition," Ethan said. "I'm here in the city to do some tests. Sibyl is one of the doctors that's been examining me."

"Sorry," Norma said. "I didn't mean to—"

"Its cool. I don't mind telling," he said. The timer went off for the noodles. He pulled out the strainer, dropped it in the sink and poured in the noodles with a big whoosh of steam.

He turned on the cold tap to rinse the noodles. "Every test showed that I'm perfectly healthy."

"That's good," Norma said.

"So far," Ethan said.

"Does it have to do with you needing to wear the wings, you know, all the time?" Veronica asked.

"The docs think so."

Veronica and Norma exchanged a look.

"Brain disorder due to virus infection, paranoid schizophrenia, possible head trauma. A tumor maybe?" Ethan said as he lined up four soup bowls on the counter and flopped cold noodles in each.

Veronica and Norma looked at Sibyl for conformation. Patient doctor confidentiality kept her quiet though.

Ethan ladled the hot miso over the noodles then added the fixings, strips of ham and egg, chopped spinach and a single slice of the pink and white fishcake for color. He lined up the standard condiments, soy sauce, black pepper, sesame seeds and Tabasco.

"Who needs a fork?" he asked as he pulled out fancy chopsticks. All stuck with the chopsticks. After picking the desired condiments, everyone paraded into the living room. Veronica, Norma and Sibyl sat on the sofa. Ethan went into one of the rooms and returned with a dressing chair.

"This is amazing," Veronica said after her first mouth full.

"My cousin Ashley made the beef miso," Ethan said.

"This is really good," Sibyl said with a nod.

"Her pork miso is to die for too," Ethan said.

"So which one are you from that grim list if ailments?" Veronica asked.

"Ronnie, lay off," Norma said.

"It's okay," Ethan said. "I'll tell why the doctor's are baffled about me. But eat first." It didn't take long for everyone to empty their bowls. Ethan said, "Ashley will be proud that all the bowls are empty of broth, best compliment to a noodle chef."

Sibyl laughed. "My mom told me that it was considered a social goof to drink all the soup on a date. Made the girl look like a glutton. She would splash some water in her bowl then add soy sauce to look like she had left some behind."

With the dishes cleared and everyone supplied with fresh beers, Ethan settled the three women on the sofa again and stood facing them. He undid the Velcro straps that held his custom made shirt in place and bared his chested. He flexed his wings, it felt good to go shirtless.

"How do you do that?" Veronica asked.

"Their real," he said.

"Your wings are real?" Veronica said her voice full of doubt.

"No fucking way," Norma said.

Ethan held a hand out to Veronica. She frowned as she took it. "Feel for yourself," he said.

Her frown deepened as she slipped her hand over his bare back and felt her way to were the left wing fused with his spine. "Holy shit!" she said.

Norma popped up and did the same to the right wing. "Oh my God!" Norma said.

"Fucking unbelievable ain't it," Sibyl said.

Ethan laughed. This was the first time he heard the good doctor cuss.

"How is this possible?" Norma asked as she ran her hands all over the wing on her side. Veronica did the same on the right.

"It's like petting a short hair animal," Veronica said.

"They're changing color," Norma said as she traced the edges of the right wing deepening to crimson fast.

"Are we hurting you?" Veronica asked doing the same.

"Um ... girls," Sibyl said. "You might wanna stop that right now."

"We ARE hurting you," Veronica said backing away. Norma did the same.

"You're turning him on," Sibyl said.

"Oh," Norma said.

"OH," Veronica echoed as her eyes dropped to Ethan's tightening crotch.

A palatable sexual tension infused the room. Sybil was the only one of the three guests who knew it was of Ethan's making.

"I hope you have a lot more beer," Sibyl said as she got up to fetch a fresh one for herself.

Norma sat back on the sofa.

"Where you born with them?" Veronica asked still standing. She had her arms tightly crossed over her chest. Ethan could tell that she yearned to touch him again.

"They started growing a few years back."

Armed with her fresh beer, Sibyl sat next to Norma on the sofa. Norma snatched it from her and took a big swallow. Sibyl laughed and wrestled the beer back. Some of it splashed Norma's hand. Sybil grabbed Norma's wrist and licked the beer off it. Then just like that, they were kissing. The sudden kiss ended and Dr. Sibyl Tobita looked absolutely astonished.

Ethan tugged at Veronica's arm and pulled her into the kitchen. He set into rinsing the dishes in the sink. Veronica fell beside him to help load the dishwasher.

"I am doing the dishes with an angel," she said as she racked the bowls Ethan handed her. She kept gratuitously bumping against him.

"Hardly an angel," he said handing her a pot. "Just a dude with wings is all."

"Don't think so," Veronica said. "You are putting out some weird vibe that's ... hot. Dude, please let me touch them! Please! Please!"

"Oh alright," he said with false exasperation.

She slipped behind him and pressed herself into his velvety wings. "Fucking awesome," she whispered. "This is turning you on?"

"A beautiful woman pressed against my back? Hardly."

She giggled. "I have never been so turned on in my life," she said as she rubbed her face against the back of one of his wings. "You must be impossible to live with."

"I've been told."

"I can't do that," Sybil said from the living room.

"Lover's quarrel already?" Veronica whispered to Ethan.

"Sybil has agreed to strip for all of us," Norma said.

"No way," Sybil insisted.

"You can't back out. We rock-paper-scissors, its binding."

"I can't."

"I'll start," Norma said and stood up.

"This just got interesting," Ethan said.

Veronica and Ethan took places on the sofa with Sybil between them.

"Do the Kristen Bell 'House of Lies' undies dance, Veronica said. "She's really good at that."

Norma laughed and swayed her hips to imagined music. She pulled her dress over her head revealing a ripe curvy figure in light pink panties and bra. With her holism blond good looks, Norma did Bell justice.

"I saw that episode," Ethan said. "Goood job."

Norma stopped dancing and coaxed Sybil to her feet then took the doctor's place on the sofa. Ethan could literally feel the sexual heat emanating off Norma.

Poor Sybil stood frozen, unmoving clearly freaked out.

"Don't think she's ready for this," Veronica said.

"I'm fine, I just need a moment," Sybil said.

"What you need is music," Ethan offered. He got up, went to one of the bedrooms and came back with his acoustic guitar. He snuggled between Norma and Veronica and got right into a song, the Beatles 'Her Comes the Sun.'

"Love that one," Sybil said with a small smile. With out trying to be sexy, she pulled her dress over head. Beneath she wore expensive matching black lace panties and bra. Over the years Ethan had developed an affinity for slim Asian women and beautiful Dr. Tobita fit the bill. As Ethan got into the meat of the song, Sybil started to move her hips. Soon, all of her joined in the sway. An alluring combination of shyness and adult femininity played out on her beautiful Asian face as she dance before her audience of three.

"Never thought a song like that would be used in a striptease," Veronica said to Ethan.

"Had a friend strip to 'America the Beautiful' once," Ethan said. That friend was the now famous Katrina House but he kept that bit of TMZ fodder to himself.

Swaying with her back to the sofa, Sybil reached behind and unhinged her bra and let it drop to the floor. She stopped dancing and turned to face her audience. She sported a pair of firm B's with light brown nipples and half dolor size areolas. Her long dark hair brushed her slim shoulders, the bump of her pubic mound still a mystery under the black panties.

"Your beautiful," Norma said.

"I'm too pale," Sybil said as her face reddened.

"You are alabaster perfection," Veronica assured her.

Sybil took a step toward Norma then both women were on their feet kissing in passionate desperation.

Veronica reached over and pressed at the strings of the guitar to stop Ethan's playing. He took the hint, put the guitar aside then Veronica barged in for a kiss hot from him. She quickly pulled back and looked at Ethan with a frown. "Tequila and lime," she said.

"Only got beer," Ethan said.

"No, I was at this wild party in college and we played spin the bottle. Got to kiss two different guys. One of the girls had a bad reaction to some pot we smoked and broke up the game. I've always wondered how far things would have gone. Anyway, we were all doing tequila shots with lime wedges and kosher salt." she licked her lips. "I can taste the salt and lime on you." She gave Ethan a long look, then her eyes flickered to the wings behind his head. "Your wings are somehow tapping into my sexual memory."