Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica removed her purple bra to expose her pleasing A-cups. Ethan's wings darken even more.

"Apparently he likes skinny girls," Norma said.

"Shut up," Veronica said as she made to slide her panties off.

"Leave the panties, I like them," Ethan said.

"Now what?" Veronica asked.

"Don't know," Ethan said.

"Sybil and I could make out?" Norma said. "All you straight guys seem to like hot girl on girl action."

"As interesting as that sounds," Sybil said, "perhaps the three of us should simply sit on the sofa, close our eyes and let our minds call up past sexual situations."

"Veronica will be here all day," Norma said as she closed her eyes and snuggled down into the sofa.

"Fuck you," Veronica said.

"Quiet please," Sybil scolded like a teacher at an exam. She put her phone on the coffee table still recording then clutched the dragon cloth to her chest, she closed her eyes and settled down with Norma. Veronica joined them. It took all of one minute for Sybil Tobita to filter her best sexual moments through her head. Being a closeted lesbian all these years didn't allow for much. She sighed and opened her eyes.

"Wow," she said when she found herself sitting on a sandy patch of beach. A quick sniff of the air told her she was near a fresh water lake. That was odd for she couldn't recall having a sexual encounter at a lake worth remembering. The moment was vivid though ... like she was actually here.

"That just can't be," her logical brain said. Lizard brain seemed to know better though.

Still clutching the dragon cloth with one hand and she dug the other into the pale warm sand. A gentle breeze fluffed her long hair, the wind on her bare skin thrilled her. She lifted her face up at the sun, that felt good too. She guessed it was late morning, ten thirty or eleven. She felt a lump in the sand and uncovered it. It was a shiny stone, a gold nugget. "Fools gold," she said assuming it was a piece of pyrite.

She heard voices from a clump of trees nearby and immediately stood and wrapped the dragon cloth around her like a hippie sundress but it was so translucent it made for meager cover. Cautiously, she approached the trees where the voices were coming from. Hidden behind a big oak she listened in on the conversation.

"Good god dudes," a female said. "You can't go out there like that! They'll run us to the gate if they see those."

"This is not our fault! A male said. "You didn't tell us we were coming here!"

"Back on campus I TOLD you guys my parents were in the October Natural Society," the female said.

"I thought that you meant naturalists, Veronica, like in the Serra Club," a different male voice chimed in.

"Veronica?" Sybil whispered aloud. "What is SHE doing in my memory?"

"I think we might be in HER past," came a male voice from close by.

With both her hands over her mouth to suppress a scream, Sybil looked around wildly. Then she saw Ethan crouched next to her. It was queerly hard to focus in on him. He appeared to be wearing his jeans from the hotel room, his wings dark indistinct shapes around him. "I can barely see you," she said.

"Same here," he said. "Its weird but if I don't look directly at you I can see you fine on my peripheral."

"Yeah, same here," she said turning her head slightly seeing what he meant.

Ethan said, "It's like when you're dreaming and find it hard to look at something even though it's right in front of you."

She heard the voices again. Sybil peeped around the oak to spy Veronica and two and young men. "They're all naked," Sybil whispered in surprise.

"Really?" Ethan asked and peeped around too.

"This is a fucking nudist colony, Veronica!" one of the naked young men yelled.

"Explains the nudity," Ethan whispered.

"Duh," Veronica said. "Everyone from town knows what this place is."

"We're out of state students, how the hell should we know?" the other naked young man said.

"So you guys are not interested in seeing me naked?" Veronica asked coyly.

Ethan chortled. "They seem a bit TOO interested."

"What do you—Ooooh," Sybil said when she saw that both young men were erect.

"THAT is quite the social faux pas at a nudist colony," Veronica said. "You guys are going to HAVE to take care of those."

"You lied to us so YOU take care of it," one of the young men demanded.

"Okay," Veronica said and dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Whoa," the young man said for clearly he had been joking.

The other young man looked on in shock and awe as Veronica jerked his fellow accidental nudist. "Better warn me," Veronica said to the guy she jerked then took him into her mouth. She waved for the other guy to get close. He did with no hesitation. She gripped the second guy and took her into her mouth next.

"Bold girl," Ethan said.

"Are we really in the past?" Sybil asked as she watched Veronica's mini blowbang unfold.

"I have no idea," Ethan said. "I'll tell you what though, this whole thing is messing with my sense of reality. Look for something to take back."

"Already did," Sybil said holding out the pyrite. "I have no pockets she said," he took the pyrite and put it in his jeans front pocket. "Can they see us you think?" she asked.

"Aside from Maggie, no one saw me," Ethan said. "but I think they can hear us."

He stood and made to walk around the oak.

"What are you gonna do?" Sybil asked.

"Make them see me," he said.

Sybil stood. "Not a good idea," she said feeling a little anxious. "If this is really the past and you show yourself to Veronica, that would change things."

"See your point," he said. Abruptly, he shoved Sybil out in the open and at the same time yanked the dragon cloth off her. Veronica quickly stopped blowing the second guy and still griping both cocks, she looked right at Sybil, so did the two young men.

On instinct, Sybil crossed both arms over her B-cups to cover them.

"They can see me," Sybil said in a low tone through a fake sorry to interrupt smile.

"This is a nudist colony, relax," Ethan said pressing against the tree to stay out of sight.

The three naked young people stared silently for a few seconds, then Veronica said, "That was weird. Thought someone was there."

"They CAN'T see me," Sybil whispered in relief.

Ethan peeped around the tree.

One of the guy's grunted.

"Really Henry!" Veronica said sounding put out. Henry had ejaculated onto her right shoulder and long brown hair. "Sanji!" she yelled as the other guy let loose on her opposite side soaking her hair and neck.

Sybil and Ethan dropped back behind the tree. "Ouch!" Ethan barked when Sybil slapped his arm then put the dragon cloth back on. She swooned where she stood as the world spun like crazy.

"You okay?" Ethan asked.

"Don't know," Sybil said. "Whoa ... where are we?"

"In the front seat of a police car I think," Ethan said.

And that they were. Sybil sat behind the wheel, blinking high tech gear was everywhere on the dash. The car was parked in a tight ally between buildings. She looked at the passenger seat where she expected to see Ethan but he wasn't there.

"Look forward, you'll see me better," he said.

She did and there he was in her peripheral. "If we ever do this again can we make sure I'm dressed?" she said as she adjust the dragon cloth that threatened to drop and expose her breasts.

"So ..." Ethan said, "this is something you did in the past? You know ... screw a cop in the backseat? Are Handcuffs involved?" He help up a pair of handcuffs pinched in his fingers. "Found it on the seat."

Sybil took the handcuffs. Engraved in it was the words property of SFPD. "Not me. Veronica maybe? She seems a little sketchier than Norma."

"One innocent threesome blowbang at a nudist colony and a girl has a reputation," Ethan, said.

"Someone is coming," Sybil said.

Automatically, the pair slumped down low which was pointless for the ally was so tight noway could they hide from view if someone came right at the car especially Ethan and his wings.

"This is stupid, they can't see us," Ethan said and sat up. "Look, it's Norma, she's in handcuffs."

Sybil sat up too. Norma, her blond hair a little longer dressed in jeans and a light pleasing top walked toward the car with a police officer guiding her by her left arm. The officer was female with light brown complexion, possibly Hispanic.

"What are we gonna do when they get in the car?" Sybil asked seriously panicked.

"Change time and rend the fabric of the universe to shreds I guess," Ethan said.

"Not funny," Sybil said.

"When the cop opens the front door you slide over to my side then I open my door and we run for it."

Sybil eyed Norma and her police escort and wondered what the young woman had done to run afoul of the law. It seemed so unlike the sweet girl back at the hotel. The police woman opened the back door and hustled Norma in. Then surprisingly, the cop got in the back seat with Norma. Sybil turned and looked through the safety cage that divided front from back, so did Ethan.

"How long," Norma asked the police woman in a low serious tone.

"I'm officially on break unless they have an emergency," Officer R. Lordez, said. Sybil could read the name tag over the officer's badge.

"Let's do this!" Norma said.

"This first," R. Lordez said. She produced a little blue velvet box.

"Are you nuts Rosie!" Norma yelled.

That's the woman with the Clara tattoo, Sybil thought.

"Marry me." Rosie opened the little box to produce a ring.

"Rosie, YOU know I'm not the marrying type," Norma said. "PLEASE tell me you're not serious about this?"

"I'm a cop. I'm always serious," Rosie said.

"Oh my fucking god," Norma said. "My fantasy is to be handcuffed in the back of your police car then ravaged! You're kinda messing that up!"

"And MY fantasy is to propose marriage to you. You say yes THEN I ravage her."

"Rosie, I'm not going to marry you."

"It seems I'M doing the ALL heavy lifting in this relationship," Officer Rosie said solemnly.

Norma rolled her eyes and held out her hand. "YES, I will marry you, Officer Rosemarita."

Rosie slipped the ring on Norma's finger then tore the blond's blouse open exposing a white lace bra over milky C-cup breasts.

Norma squealed with delight as she looped her cuffed hands over the officer's head knocking her hat off.

"Dizzy again," Sybil said sliding down on the front seat.

"What you say?" Norma asked Rosie.

"...... what?" Sybil asked the shadow looming above her. "Ethan?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Were are we?"

"Don't know," he said as he helped her to a sitting position.

"I'm on a carpet," she said.

She looked around. It was dim but her eyes adjusted quickly. They appeared to be in some kind of office or study, she could make out high bookshelves on the walls and some hanging pictures.

"Is this something from your past?" Ethan asked.

"Don't think so," Sybil said. Ethan helped her to her feet. She noticed that she was still holding Rosie Lordez's handcuffs. "It's a little dim in here but I think I can sure I can see you."

"Same here," he said. "Maybe it has something to do with the low light?"

"Or it could be that our eyes and brains are simply adjusting to whatever is happening to us," Sybil said.

The door to the study flew open and an overhead light came on. The sudden glare was a bit painful but Sybil could still see Ethan head on no trouble. A woman stood at the door with her hand on a light switch. She was young with ashy, dark brown skin. She had an impressive figure in black slacks and a turquoise top. She looked Indian or Middle Eastern. Can she see us? Sybil wondered.

"Get the book on Maui artist from the eighties too while you're in there," came a voice from a room beyond the study.

"Um ... Reverend Mother? We have visitors," the dark skinned woman said.

Oh no, Sybil thought. She can see us and I'm near naked in a CHURCH.

"What's the matter Ishani?" came the voice from the other room.

Another woman came to the door.

"Maggie!" Sybil said shocked and wide eyed.

This Maggie Edo was older, in her forties perhaps. She wore a simple but elegant black and white striped dress.

"I change my mind, Ishani. I'm hungry after all. Take the credit card and get me a salad and smoothy from Odell's. Get yourself something too."

Ishani stared at Ethan, her expression somewhere between awe and cold suspicion.

"I'll be fine, I really need to talk to these two privately," Maggie said.

Reluctantly, Ishani left the room and closed the door behind her all the while eying up Ethan.

"Sybil ..." Maggie said. "and your thieving winged boyfriend ... the three of us have to stop meeting like this."

"He's not my boyfriend," Sybil said, "and it must have been near twenty years since I last saw you."

Maggie smiled. "Still too literal I see." Unexpectedly, she pulled her elegant black and white stripe dress over her head. Beneath she wore simple but sexy black bra and panties. She had a firm well sculpted, athletic body, it was different from her twenty something youthful body but no less sexy. She held the dress out to Sybil. "It's a designer knock off but still nice. Trade you for my old family heirloom?"

Sybil undid the dragon cloth, gave it to Maggie, took the dress and slipped it on. It was a good fit. She dropped the handcuffs in a pocket. Maggie folded the cloth and draped it on a chair.

"Am I here because of our love making all those years ago?" Sybil asked.

"Don't think so," Maggie said. "It's more him I bet ... Ethan Grant right?"

"That's me, rock and roll star extraordinary," Ethan said. "That Ishani girl didn't seem to like me."

"Far from it," Maggie said. "She has been studying you from afar for a couple of years. You suddenly showing up might have rattled her. I love your music. 'Famine Of the Heart,' moved me. So did 'The Dusty Mauve Place."

"Don't know that one," Ethan said.

"Whoops," Maggie said. "Forget I mentioned it."

"You two become lovers?" Sybil asked trying to figure out the connection.

"No," Maggie said. "Only girls for me. I'm a liner like you and we are naturally drawn to him."

"Liner ... You called me that last time," Sybil said.

"That's what you and I were called until recently. Our new title is Nonseeth. Sounds less sever don't you think? It's a Mon term"

"Mon term?" Sybil asked.

"No time for that chat," Maggie said. She looked at Ethan. "You know about Nonseeths don't you?"

"Never had a word for it but I'd say Joy Maeda, Jenna Goldberg and Katrina House are on the list," Ethan said.

Maggie nodded. "I'm sure there are more."

"I had a connection to that nurse that came to my aid when I collapsed in Chicago."

"That would be Willamette Ingram, according to Ishani," Maggie said. "She has made a exhaustive case study of you Mr. Grant.

"So what am I called?" Ethan asked.

"Tachyon for a long time now Hodjbon another Mon term."

"Am I the only Hodjbon on earth?" Ethan asked.

"Sorry, times up," Maggie said. She went to a desk nearby and took something out of a drawer. Sybil felt dizzy and needed to sit down. Maggie slipped something into the pocket of the borrowed dress.

Sybil sat up on the sofa back at Ethan's hotel room.

Veronica and Norma sat up too.

"Nice dress," Veronica said. "Designer originally?"

"Knock off," she said automatically.

"Where did you get it?" Norma asked. She looked and sounded a little scared.

"From that place Ethan goes," Sybil said.

"Trippy," Veronica said. "I saw myself at my family's old nudist colony. Was Ethan there?"

"Yes, so was I." She was a little dizzy as she spoke. "You were with two college boys."

Veronica laughed. "Henry and Sanji. BIG mistake."

"We watched you give them blowjobs," Sybil said.

Sybil reached into her pocket and handed the handcuffs to Norma. "Did you really marry Rosie?" Sybil asked.

"She accused me of stealing these," Norma said in awe. "No ... I didn't marry her. The crazy bitch wouldn't take the ring back. I still got it."

Sybil felt the object Maggie had dropped in the pocket and pulled it out. It was a smart phone with a business card clipped to it. "Church of Clara San Francisco chapter," she read aloud. The words were in black encircling a red open hand. There was an address, a phone number and a web site, on the back was a message scrawled in ballpoint, 'Please return my dress, it's a favorite.'

"Ethan has something for you I found on the beach," Sybil said.

"Where is he?" Veronica asked.

Sybil looked up, the dressing chair across from the sofa was empty. "He's not here?" Sybil asked befuddled.

********

Willamette Ingram, emergency room nurse, Chicago

Three Months ago

Nurse Willamette Ingram, Billy to people that she liked, burst out of the exit door of the Pooltown emergency room. Her uncharacteristic love making session with intern Fredric Smith in the room of a coma patient was just a couple of minutes behind her.

"I have lost my fucking mind," she said to herself as she headed toward the parking structure. The sun was above the Chicago skyline. That gave her pause. According to her watch, it was just three fifty in the morning, nowhere near sunrise. Watch must be busted and I clearly lost track of time, she reasoned. But that just didn't feel right in her head. Ever since she helped Ethan Grant at the rock concert weird had become her normal.

Ethan Grant had been the coma patient in the room with her and Fredric Smith. Worst, Grant had been wide awake and had witnessed her gross indiscretion. Fortunately, Grant didn't know her name and she didn't work at Pooltown, Midtown was her hospital. If she cleared out fast this might all blow away ... she hoped. Oh how she wished she had never gone to that concert.

Her friend Inessa had won two tickets to see Angel's Nest. Naturally Inessa had invited Billy along. At the end of the concert, Ethan Grant had collapsed on stage and Bob's your uncle ... here she was doing the old college walk of shame in her clothes from the night before.

"Hey! Nurse Ingram," a voice came from behind her.

"Shit," she whispered. It was Fredric Smith. He lugged a gym bag on his shoulder as he broke into a run to catch up with her.

"I'm surprise you still here," he said falling in step with her.

"I'm surprised that it's so late," she said.

"It was a total madhouse after we parted," he said. "A tunnel under construction collapsed downtown and Central Hospital sent a lot of injured our way. I've been up to my elbows in gore and pain for the last five hours."

Billy frowned. Was this some kind of joke? They had just parted company less than a half hour ago? She stopped at the foot of the stairs leading to the parking structure's upper levels. And just as she was about to lay into him, a sound came at her from the left. Someone moaned in distress.

"What the fuck?" Fredric said. "It's that winged guy in the coma! What's he doing out here?"

Professionalism kicked in as both doctor and nurse rushed to the body curled up in a fetal position on the ground next to a mini van. Sure enough it was Ethan Grant, shirtless and barefoot in loose fitting faded jeans. Fredric straightened Ethan Grant onto his back, checked to make sure he was breathing then put his ear to the guy's chest. "His heart is racing hard."

"I'll get a gurney," Billy said.

"No!" Ethan yelled.

"Stay calm, dude," Fredric said. "You need help, she's gonna go get it."

"I'll tell everyone you two fucked in front of a coma patient if you do!"

That stopped them.

"Is this blackmail? You want money?" Fredric asked sounding angry.

"No," Ethan said. "Just tell me ... were am I exactly?"

"Pooltown Hospital," Billy said.

"Chicago?" Ethan asked.

"Yes," Billy said. Clearly he was disoriented and needed help but his threat to rat on her and Fredric froze her in place at the moment.