Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about you?" he asked.

"I'll be fine," she said as she positioned herself lower down on his body and quickly took him into her mouth. He moaned with lazy pleasure. Absurdly, future Ethan's head bobbed up to watch. She frantically waved at him and he dropped back down. Since bed Ethan had come twice in the last hour, she expected him to take a while to build. Not so, she had him at the edge in one minute. And unbelievably, she was getting totally turned on again. Getting a serious double dose of angel lust will do that to a girl. and won't surprise me if my brain ruptures, she though morosely.

She stopped with her mouth just long enough to pull off her shirt then the panties. She went back to her wet lusty work and at the same time did herself with her right hand. She felt future Ethan's hands on her smooth ass that practically hung over the edge of the bed. Then she felt a warm wet tongue flicker her ass hole. The tongue trailed down to her wet opening seeking out her clitoris. Alarmingly, her orgasm arrived so fast her head spun. Black stars filled her vision. She was about to pass out with Ethan in her mouth. Then quickly, her vision cleared.

"What the fuck?" she said. She was standing outside in the dark. Did Ethan carry me out to the balcony? She looked around, no ... this wasn't Waikiki, it was the pool deck of the Haverdink house back in Ohio. Confused, she stepped toward the pool deck sliding door.

"I'd stay put if I were you," a female voice came behind her.

Startled, Joy looked at see a naked young woman with long dark hair laid out on her side on one of the deckchairs. The young woman said, "You won't be here long. Best not to cause a stir." She spoke with a southern drawl.

"What the hell is going on?" Joy asked just as her head lurched again.

She was back at the hotel in the middle of her orgasm with Ethan's erection in her mouth. She pulled away from him to take a breath and he erupted in three big gushes all of it splashing into her long dark hair. Future Ethan stopped with his mouth and peeped around her to see what was up. She slammed him with a pillow and he dropped back down fast.

Bed Ethan made a sound of lazy contentment, rolled over and fell fast asleep his wings fading to white almost immediately.

Joy slipped off the bed, looked frantically for her panties. She found her t-shirt and quickly put it on. Future Ethan pulled her toward the door. They stopped long enough for her to slip on the shirt. Future Ethan's wings were bright red. "Great," she mumbled as they slipped back into the hall and headed to Ashley's door only to run into a loud drunken group of people coming at them down the hall. In the lead was Darth Vader, followed by a zombie, a vampire, two Star Wars storm troopers and a very short Batman.

"Cool wings," Darth Vader said to Ethan in a voice way too high to fit his costume persona.

The storm troopers removed their helmets, both were local females. "Wow," storm trooper one said. She removed a glove then reached out to touch one of Ethan's wings. To Joy's surprise, Ethan didn't stop her. Normally he never allowed strangers to touch him especially his wings. The fact that he was already turned on may have had something to do with it plus the two girls were on the pretty side, one Filipino, the other Hawaiian mix.

Hawaiian mix trooper reached out to touch too. "Some real," she said with awe.

"Robotics?" the short Batman asked. He sounded local, his eyes Asian.

"Gotta be puppetry," the vampire said.

"Yeah, has to be," the zombie agreed. The vampire and zombie had haole mainland accents, California for sure.

"Look change color," Filipino trooper said as the broad part of Ethan's wings went a deeper shade of red.

"How?" Hawaiian mix trooper asked.

"Secret," Ethan said.

"Who you suppose to be?" short, Asian Batman asked.

"Angel X-men, stupid," falsetto Vader said.

"Angel not red," Filipino trooper said.

A drunken argument broke out at who Ethan was suppose to be.

Joy pulled Ethan down and whisper in his ear through a totally fake smile, "I am bottomless and have cum in my hair. Can we move this along?" California vampire and his zombie buddy gave her the eye. She irrationally held her t-shirt down to keep it from spontaneously ridding up. There was she could do about the cum in her hair. Hopefully it wasn't that noticeable.

The door opened and Ashley Grant wearing a hotel robe stepped into the hall. "A bit noisy," she said in an annoyed sleepy voice. Her eyes widened when she saw Joy and Ethan. The drunk costumed geeks apologized and moved along shushing each other loudly.

"WHY are you guys up and out in the hall?" Ashley asked sternly.

"Couldn't sleep," Ethan said. "Went to hang with Joy.

"Um ... just walking him back to his room," Joy lied.

Ashley eyed Ethan's red wings. Then her disapproving gaze shifted to Joy. She reached out and pulled Joys shirt up a bit to briefly expose her bare bottom. Really you two," Ashley said as she hustled them into the room. With her hands on her hips she said, "Couldn't you shelf it for just ONE night?"

"It's his wings," Joy said as she went to the bathroom, found a hand towel to cleaned her hair.

"Good god girl!" Ashley said. "Is that semen in your hair?"

"Blame him," Joy said as she dampene3d the towel at the sink.

"Could be worst," Ethan said, "there could be two of me."

Joy gave a huge fake laugh.

"Man," Ashley said. "you ARE putting it out in spades." She sighed. "Wish Sarah was here." She shucked her robe, a move obviously brought about by the Ethan effect. Beneath she wore only panties. Her firm B-cup breasts, long slim body, five ten plus height and Japanese mixed features made her a wonder to look at. Lately she has been wearing her hair in a short Pat Benatar do. Both Joy and Ethan watched her poke around the bed for a shirt. It seemed to Joy that she wasn't trying that hard to find it.

As Joy admired her best friend's figure, she vividly recalled the night of lust five years ago that had sent everyone on their current life paths. On the eventful night she had made love to Ashley. Like the decent minded Japanese locals they were, neither woman brought the subject up and thoroughly buried it with the passing of time. But every now and then, like tonight, Ethan and his wings uncovered the forbidden and shined light on it. Ashley finally found her elusive shirt and put it on.

"Clearly you two ain't finished," Ashley said, "I'll go sleep in your room." She headed for the door.

"NO!" both Joy and Ethan yelled.

"Don't wanna put you out," Joy said. "We'll go back there."

"'Kay," Ashley said sounding drowsy. She gave Joy a surprising hug that seemed to last too long. Then she gave one to Ethan, that one CLEARLY was too long. "G'night," she said and headed to her bed with a gratuitous swing of her hips.

The moment they were in the hall Joy punched Ethan's arm.

"What the hell was that for?" he asked.

"For fucking up my sense of reality! WHAT are we going to do?"

"I was thinking that we go back in and do it with Ashley," Ethan said.

Joy gave him rapid fire punching at his chest and upper body.

"Okay! Okay!" he said fending her off. "Let's go pay a visit to Alyson Reese."

********

"It''s almost one in the morning," Joy said as she made the turn onto University Avenue and headed up into Manoa Valley. "Are we just gonna pop in on her?"

"I was thinking ... " he said from the back seat of the rented van. "I don't remember anything about that spectacular blowjob you just gave me?"

"ETHAN!" Joy yelled.

"Sorry ..."

She pulled the van into the parking lot of a Burger King, turned off the engine and turned to face him. "How did you get here? What is this time traveling shit? Is it connected to your wings? And all that money! What the fuck is THAT all about?"

Ethan filled her in on all that had happened to him starting with his collapse on the Chicago stage to him popping into the Ala Wai Arms hotel.

"You have over fifty thousand dollars stashed back at the hotel?"

"Yep."

"Someone could steal it, the maid maybe," Joy said worried.

"It's okay," he said.

Back on point she asked, "You're popping into the lives of people you know? People you fucked?"

"No," he said. I never fucked Dr. Tobita or Nurse Billy."

"You just SAID you fucked the nurse?"Joy said.

"The second time, yeah but not the first time."

"But you fucked me and that that Kathy girl right?"

"Kat with a 'K' short for Katrina," he said. "She's gonna be bigger than Taylor Swift. And it's not the fucking. There's something special about you, her and the others."

"Others ..." Joy pondered. "You fuck Alyson Reese?"

"Good god girl! Get fucking out of your head! I've never MET Alyson. It's Sarah who lusted after the woman but I'm pretty sure they didn't fuck either."

"But you DID fuck the photographer chick Meka Okuda."

"What? Why the hell you bringing HER up?"

"Because she's a Honolulu girl and WE are in Honolulu."

Ethan rolled his eyes. "Meka Okuda took photos of me as a favor to Ashley. We didn't fuck!"

"Dr. Ling? Head of the psych department? She's one total hot MILF. You did her when your wings came in, right?"

"You are such an idiot! I went to see her for psychological evaluation on the behest of Ashley. I didn't fuck Dr. Ling but I do agree that she is one hot MILF ... did you notice she looks a lot like Sandra Oh?"

"Nefertiti Ulamat?"

"Are we gonna go through every chick I made contact with during my first battery of tests here in Honolulu?" he ask.

"No, only the women you fucked," Joy said.

"What is this all about?" Ethan asked exasperated. "What happen to the not exclusive clause in our relationship?"

"That's with the other Ethan back at the hotel not with you!"

"YOU are lolo!" Ethan said using the local word for crazy. "Anyway, I didn't fuck Neffie OR her friend Gwen," I just posed for a painting with them."

"Oh just like that you pose for a painting for a couple of arty hippie chicks? Bet they were hot in their tie dye shirts."

"Yeah they were attractive but neither wore tie dye. I was in a depressed state at the time. Dr. Ling suggested that outting to somebody about my wings would do me good. Meka Okuda hooked me up with Neffie and Gwen. They were ... he paused for a second.

Joy was all over that pause. "Tell me again you didn't fuck them?"

"I didn't stupid head! But I was was getting the vibe from one of them. I didn't know which, they were always together."

"Why do you wanna see Alyson," Joy asked.

"I need some tests done," Ethan said.

"You see her tomorrow," Joy said.

"The current me does," he said.

"Then you know the results."

He nodded. "Aside from the fact I have wings, I'm perfectly normal."

"There you go," Joy said. "Then why bother getting them again?"

"Two reasons," he said. "I think I've gone through a change. Things feel different now." He looked out the van window pondering the entrance to the Burger King.

"You said two reasons?" Joy prompted.

"All those months ago, Alyson Reese said the oddest thing that only now makes sense. She said, 'Come see me last night.'"

********

"This is it," Joy said as she parked the van in front of a dark one story house in Manoa Valley.

"Guess we're gonna have to wake her," Ethan said. "She knows you right?"

"I met her a couple of times through Ashley," Joy said. "Been to a couple of parties at her place but I really don't know her. She lives in the house around back," Joy got out of the van and slid the van's side door open. Ethan spilled out. A path of rough round stepping stones led them along the side of the house, movement sensors triggered path lights along the way. Alyson's cottage was set on wooden stilts at the top of a tiny hill out back. The lights were on in the cottage, music spilled from the closed screened door.

"She might be awake," Ethan said as he approached the wooden steps.

"Hold on. Don't wanna scare the poor woman," Joy said. "You stay out of sight." She walked up the flight of wooden stairs to the front door. The porch light came on and the music shut off.

"Who's there?" came a female voice from inside the house. A tall female silhouette filled the frame of the screen door. Aside from Ethan and his funky wings, Alyson Reese had to be the most exotic person Joy had ever laid eyes on. She was Asian, an even six foot tall with an enviable full figure and long blond hair. Ashley said that she was half Korean and something Nordic. Joy speculated that the blond hair HAD to be a dye job but she pulled it off well. And with a figure like that? Her hair could be bright green and she'd still look good. She wore black gym shorts and a dark green sports jersey with the number four in yellow up front.

"Sorry to bother you so late," Joy said.

"You're Joy, Ashley's friend," Alyson Reese said. "You okay?" Doubt and suspicion edged her tone.

"Um ... it's about Ashley's cousin, Ethan," Joy said.

"I'm seeing him tomorrow to run some tests," Alyson said.

"Yeah ... he kind of needs to see you right now," Joy said.

"If he's hurt I can't help him. I'm not a medical doctor."

"He's not hurt. It's kind of complicated ... and weird."

Lights came on at the big house below. "Who that?" came a voice from down the hill.

"It's me, Oshi," Alyson called out.

"You okay? I see a van park out front and here voices," Oshi said. He sounded like an old local man. He held something high over his head.

"Is he holding a samurai sword?" Joy asked in a low tone so that only Alyson could hear.

"Just a friend dropping by," Alyson called down. "Sorry to wake you."

"Oshi! Come inside! And put that away before you cut off your boto!" came another male voice from inside the house."

"Sorry Brain!" Alyson yelled holding back a smile.

"We watching 'Game of Thrones,'" Oshi said waved the sword over his head and went back inside. Seconds later the lights went out below.

"Come inside," Alyson said.

"They your landlords?" Joy asked as she kicked off her slippers and stepped into the house.

"Brain and Oshi, sweet old guys."

"Sorry for causing trouble."

"Their cool," Alyson said.

"Wow, I forgot about your collection," Joy said looking around the small living room.

"I added to it since you last saw it. Tell me why you're here."

"What has Ashley told you about her cousin?"

"He has some kind of deformity but she wouldn't tell me what," Alyson said

"He needs to see you now," Joy said.

"I see him tomorrow all day," Alyson said perplexed.

"Tonight, now," Joy said.

"Tonight? What could I possibly—"

"He's outside waiting."

"What?" Alyson asked wide eyed. "My goodness! Does he need assistance?"

"He's fine." Joy went to the screen door. "Ethan, come up."

Dull footfalls sounded on the wooden steps. The squeaky screen door pulled open and Ethan Grant stepped into the living room of Alyson's cottage.

"Holy shit!" both Alyson and Ethan said at the same time.

Joy couldn't figure out which of the two was more astonished. Ethan wings HAD to be blowing Alyson's mind but the strangeness of Alyson's collection MUST be fucking with Ethan's head too.

"You've been expecting me I see," Ethan said.

Just about every available space in Alyson Reese's living room was occupied by an angel figurine. Most were three inches or so in size but some were much larger. A three foot tall angel carved in a pale yellowish wood holding a spear stood guard near the entrance to a hall leading deeper into the cottage. The armed wooden angel was female. In fact, her entire collection of angels were female.

Anticipating a barrage of questions and the inevitable accusations of tom foolery. Joy stood back and held her tongue. After a ten solid second pause, Alyson step up to Ethan to explore his wings with deft clinical probes of her hands and fingers. A minute later she stepped back and said, "Let's go to the University ... now."

********

"Whats with all the angel figurines?" Ethan asked Alyson as she prepared a needle to extract blood.

"I used to be a hardcore born again Christian," Alyson said. "Then I got seduced by the dark side, namely science. I shed most my Christianity but couldn't let go the angels. Never thought I'd meet a real one."

"He ain't no angel," Joy said sitting in a chair across from the examining table.

Alyson took the blood sample then got out some tools to take hair samples from the wings. Joy gave the woman credit, she didn't give in to the impulse to run her hands all over Ethan's wings like the storm trooper chicks had. Still, Ethan's wings were pinking at the edges. The simple presents of beautiful Alyson was probably enough to color him up Joy figured. The woman was totally hot. If one were to Google the words beautiful woman, it wouldn't surprise Joy if Alyson's picture appeared next to the Wikipedia definition. Even in a rumpled polo shirt and faded old sweatpants the woman was irresistible. An Asian girl shouldn't be six foot tall with blond hair. Bet she's devastating in a bathing suit. Joy made the decision NEVER to be on the same beach with Alyson Reese.

For the next few minutes, Alyson worked quietly, not asking question just taking samples and measuring. When she was finally done she said to Ethan, "I would like to talk to you privately."

Ethan looked at Joy.

"You want me to go?" Joy asked surprised.

"Just for a few minutes," he said.

Joy nodded and headed to the door.

"I'll come find you when we're done here," Ethan said.

"You can wait in my office if you like," Alyson said. "It's the first door you come to."

Joy closed the door to the examining room without a word.

In the hall, she fumed at being so rudely dismissed. "He pops into MY life from the future, fucks with my world order and then tells me to leave the room so that he can talk to Asian blond bombshell alone? Asshole."

Too mad to just sit around and wait, she went outside the science building and sat on a bench under a tree. Across the dark central mall was the art department. Lights were on on the upper levels of the building. She could hear music too.

Must be hive night, she thought absently.

One Saturdays each semester the art grad students threw a party called hive night. Ashley had invited her along to a couple of them. In fact that was how she had first met Alyson Reese. Anyway, All the grad art studios were located on the top floor of the art building and every participating grad would leave their studio doors open to allow people to buzz in and out like bees in a hive, hence the term hive night. Needless to say, booze and grass fueled the hive night parties. The party was still rolling even at this late hour. Needing a distraction from her dark musings, Joy got up and headed to the art department.

At the ground floor across from the art office was the main art gallery surrounded by bamboo growth. The main gallery was shut but the smaller gallery across from it was lit. That gallery was called the Commons gallery better know as the fish tank since most of it was glass. There was only one painting in the fish tank but it was big and ran the entire length of the single back wall. The paintings was of a continuous jungle scene. A single person stood in the gallery gazing at the center of the painting. It was a woman with a petite figure dressed in black spandex wearing an Oakland raiders baseball cap and sunglasses. Who wears sunglasses at night?

Joy let herself into the gallery. Recorded sounds of chirping birds, and insects greeted her ears. The details in the painting were amazing. Bugs, birds and tiny reptiles wereeverywhere. She went to the name tag to read the title and the name of the artist. 'Where are you?' By Nefertiti Ulamat.

Odd coincidence, she thought with a frown for that was one of the artists that had painted Ethan a couple of years ago. Joy went back to the painting and studied a tiny red bird that seemed to appear out of nowhere.