Rock n Roll Revenge

Story Info
Caught cheating and lying.
2.2k words
4.42
3.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers

I am a guitarist for a death metal band. Although our shows have plenty of groupies I have managed to stay faithful to my wife.

All that changed last summer. It was the band's first stadium show. Maybe it was the thrill of playing in front of 60,000 screaming fans, but everyone in the band was riding an emotional high sitting backstage after the show. About a half hour later a few women managed to sneak backstage. One of the women was the cousin of a roadie. Her name was Lacey. She was in her late 20's and drop dead gorgeous. She was definitely giving me the eye, but a few minutes later she disappeared. Some 20 minutes later she reappeared with our lead singer Joe. Joe whispered in my ear. "Lacey just gave me the best blow job I ever had, and she says she wants to fuck you."

So Lacey and I start hanging out. She is wearing a hot mini dress, thigh high stockings, breasts hanging out of her sexy bra, and the hottest red cocksucking lipstick I had ever seen. She whispered in my ear. "I'm not wearing any underwear."

My cock was getting hard so I asked her if she wanted to come back to my hotel room.

Then she asks me. "Are you married? I don't mind if you are, I'll still suck your cock. But if you are married I don't want to go back to your hotel room."

I don't know what got into me, but I said. "I'm not married and I just broke up with my girlfriend."

We left the backstage party, got into the limo and rode back to the hotel. We were making out in the back of the limo. She was rubbing my hard cock while I was fingering her wet pussy.

We got back to the hotel and were naked within seconds. She kept complimenting my cock and immediately starting sucking it. Joe was right, she did give an amazing blow job. We fucked for hours, I came twice, she came at least 3 times and had some cum on her face when we both finally passed out.

When I woke up the next morning she wasn't in the bed, but I heard the shower going in the bathroom. When she came out a few seconds later she was completely naked. She was wearing that red hot lipstick when she said. "I believe in giving my lovers a juicy blowjob every morning."

Who was I to argue as she started sucking my cock. What a way to start the day I thought as I came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

As she started to get dressed I said "The band has some promotional stuff to deal with. Can you come back later this afternoon?"

"I would love to."

So I gave her a few dollars to buy another sexy outfit, then gave her my extra key to the room. We kissed goodbye and she said. "See you later."

Four promotioal stops later the band was running a few hours late. I called Lacey. "We are running late, if you get hungry call room service. See you in a couple of hours."

When I get to the hotel room there is Lacey standing in a bra and panties. Sexy fish net stockings, and of course her hot lipstick.

"Do you like?"

"You bet."

"Where do you want these sexy lips?" She asked.

"Around my cock." I reply.

"Then get naked."

As I take off my clothes, Lacey gets on her knees and starts sucking my cock.

I am getting more and more excited as she sucks harder and faster. Just as I am getting ready to cum Lacey stops and takes my cock out of her mouth.

Then she says. "I thought we had something special. Until I found you were lying to me. You are married."

All I can think of saying is. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry my ass. I hate being lied to, I am going to call your wife!! And don't try denying it. I taped that last blowjob."

"Please don't tell her. How much money do you want? I'll do anything."

"I don't want your money, but there is something you can do for me."

"What, anything."

"You like my sexy lingerie? You like my hot lipstick?"

"Yes."

"Well, it's your lucky day. With the money you gave me I bought you some sexy clothes. Get naked. NOW."

I have no choice. I take all my clothes off. She hands me a pair of panties. "Put these on."

I put the panties on. They actually feel pretty good.

"Wow!" she says. "Is that a hard on? Don't tell me you like this sissy boy."

Then she takes a matching bra out of her bag and puts it on me. "Eventually you will learn how to put a bra on by yourself."

Then she hands me some stockings and helps me put them on. Despite the humiliation I find myself getting turned on.

Next she puts makeup on me. A eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

"I know you love my lipstick. I got you a matching color."

She puts the lipstick on, then a blond wig.

"Go look in the mirror." She orders.

I look in the mirror and can't believe I pass as an attractive woman.

"Are we done now? Are you happy?"

Lacey answers immediately. "I am happy, but we are not done. Take this purse, put the lipstick in it and let's go to the hotel bar."

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yes, but if you don't want to go I can send this video to your wife."

So we take the elevator down to the lobby. A couple of men get in the elevator and look me and Lacey over. I don't think they recognized me.

We get to the bar. Lacey finds us a table. Before we can get settled, two men walk over and offer to buy us a drink. Lacey orders for the both of us. When they return with our drinks they sit at the table. The introduce themselves as Casey and Andy. Lacey introduces me as Brianna. After a few minutes of small talk Casey starts rubbing my stockings. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I have a huge erection. I try to stop his hand from going any higher, but he is much bigger and stronger than I am. Moments later Casey reaches my panties and says. "What have we here? Brianna has a cock."

Lacey chimes in. "I think Brianna is horny, let's go upstairs."

I know I can't protest, so we all go upstairs.

When we get to our room Lacey informs me that Casey and Andy are friends of hers.

"Casey is very gay, Andy is bi. They both have big cocks. I am going to sit here, watch and take a few pictures. If Andy is still horny after fucking you I will let him fuck me."

Casey starts kissing me and feeling my breasts. As our tongues meet Andy is pulling down my panties.

Lacey says. "Brianna needs to freshen his lipstick as our guests get undressed."

After putting on my lipstick I walk back into the room and see two men with huge cocks in front of me. Andy lifts me up and throws me on the bed. Casey puts his cock in my mouth and almost instinctively I start sucking. Andy takes his cock and shoves it in my ass. I can't believe how I am moaning like a girl as Andy fucks me harder. The harder he fucks me the faster I suck on Casey's cock. I look over at Lacey. She is smiling. Soon Casey's breathing gets heavier as he cums in my mouth. Andy starts moaning and shoots a giant load in my ass.

I collapse on the bed. The men thank me, get dressed, kiss me goodbye and leave.

Lacey says. "I am going downstairs with my friends. Why don't you take a shower and get dressed. I will be back in a few minutes."

I take a quick shower, wash the makeup off my face and put on my male clothes.

About 10 minutes later Lacey comes back into room. She is with the drummer of the band.

"I'm going to fuck your friend, then after he leaves you are going to lick his cum from my pussy."

The two of them get naked, fuck for about 15 minutes and he cums. Just as Lacey said, he gets dressed, thanks her and leaves.

Lacey says. "On your knees, start licking."

As I start licking Lacey further humiliates me. "How does it feel to lick your friend's cum out of my pussy, after sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass? I hope you lick your wife's pussy better than you are licking mine. You can stop now."

For some reason I thank her.

Then she adds. "Poor Brianna, she was the only one who didn't get to cum tonight. That's what you get for lying to me."

Again I apologize hoping Lacey is done humiliating me.

Then she says. "We could of had something special, but I really hate being lied to, and I feel badly for your wife. I hated when my ex-boyfriend cheated on me."

"What did you do when you found out your boyfriend cheated on you?"

"Funny you should ask. I dressed him as a woman and made him suck cock. Turns out he loves being a sissy cuck, and now I pimp him out. Much like I did with you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Casey and Andy paid me to have sex with you. I can't believe how much money people will pay to fuck a rock star. Anyway, it's been a long day. Let's get some sleep, I'll figure out what I want to do with you in the morning."

While Lacey went to sleep I tossed and turned. What did she mean by what she wants to do with me.

The next morning I wake up and Lacey is standing there. She has laid out my female clothes on the bed.

"Here's the deal. Get dressed in these sexy clothes. I will help you with your makeup. We will order room service for breakfast. The young boy who delivers the food is 19 years old, cute, and has a big cock. I sucked it yesterday. You will seduce him and suck his cock"

Lacey dresses me up. She notices that I get excited when I put on sexy lingerie, and she gets me to admit it. She helps me with my makeup and adjusts my blonde wig.

"You really make an attractive woman."

It takes awhile, but finally there is a knock on the door.

"Well answer it." Lacey demands.

I open the door and the cute 19 year old boy brings in our breakfast. He is about 6 foot tall and very athletic looking. He says hello to Lacey.

"Hi Billy, this is my friend Brianna."

Hi Brianna, nice to meet you."

I sign the receipt for breakfast and Billy starts to leave.

Lacey says. "Wait, I think Brianna has something to ask you. Don't you Brianna?"

"Yes. Billy, can I suck your cock."

"You can do better than that."

"Billy, can I PLEASE suck your cock."

"Why don't you tell Billy why you put on that sexy red lipstick."

"I put on this slutty red lipstick because Lacey told me how cute you are and how big a cock you have."

Billy orders me to get on the bed. He pulls down his pants. His cock is huge.

"Get on your knees you slut and suck my cock."

I do as I am told. As I put his cock in my mouth he grabs me by the back of my head and shoves it down my throat. I am gagging, but do my best to keep sucking. Finally he starts moaning and shoots a giant load down my throat and on my face.

Billy stands up, zips up his pants and turns to Lacey. "What do I owe you?"

"You don't owe me anything, Brianna will pay you. Brianna give Billy $100 and thank him for cumming in your mouth."

I reach into my purse and I hand him a hundred dollar bill. "Thank you for cumming in my mouth, you have an amazing cock."

Billy takes the money and leaves.

Lacey asks. "Tell me the truth, did you enjoy sucking Billy's cock? Don't lie, I can tell your panties are soaking wet."

"Yes, I admit it. Billy had such a big cock and I loved sucking it. If I wasn't leaving town this afternoon I may have asked him to fuck me."

"Well, you did an amazing job passing as a woman and sucking on cock. I am not going to tell your wife. But here's what we are going to do. Everyday you are going to wear sexy panties and stockings. That should keep you from cheating. If you get horny on the road you can always get dressed and suck a cock. Next time the band is in town we will get together. There are few things we need to teach you about being a woman, and you we can still improve your cock sucking skills."

"Thank you, I can't wait."

xyz775
xyz775
237 Followers