Rock River Ch. 05: Housewarming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my head up to invite him in and eagerly suck him slowly down back into my throat, and felt his balls grazing across my forehead and nose as I did so. A set of lips wrapped back around my own cock, and though I could no longer see down below I knew them to be Tariq's; The technique was not as delicate or warm as Rachel's, but no less pleasurable. My hands wrapped around his thighs and dug into his firm buttocks as he fucked downwards into my mouth and all I could do was slurp and lap hungrily at the invasion into my lips. I soon felt the moans of two mouths on my prick and they started to pass it back and forth between each other just as we had done to Tariq.

Suddenly I felt my legs tugged backwards and my arse arched upwards a little. A pair of hands had gripped tightly onto each of my thighs and held me firmly back, and when I felt the warmth of Rachel's tongue slipping into the crack of my arse I understood why. She began to spit warm saliva into me and rim my tight arsehole hungrily, only this time I knew she was lathering me up for something other than her strap-on. I was lost in so much ecstasy I could barely manage to devour Tariq's prick and allowed it to just slide across my face as I grunted gutturally into his lap. The tip of my wife's tongue was sliding into my arsehole as our lover's lips expertly swallowed down the length of my engorged member. There was a pause in the loving sensation on my prick and arsehole, and the moaning I heard coming from each of them led me to believe they were kissing each other roughly above my cock.

"Fuck him," I heard her say and felt my anus twitch, and my cock throb, in excitement at the command.

Tariq lifted himself back from my shoulders and I gasped for air as his massive cock lifted from the depths of my throat. Rachel soon climbed over to me instead and kissed me deeply. She must have fully removed her dress when I was no longer able to see as she was fully naked now, and I ran my hands along as much of her soft skin as I could reach. We moaned wildly into each other's mouths as we shared the taste two cocks and my own arse.

Saliva had begun to race down my chin and into my throat and chest, and was soon joined with the juices flowing from Rachel's soaked cunt as she straddled me instead and lowered it down onto my mouth. Her hips began to gyrate against my tongue as I lapped lovingly up at her slit to show her how much I enjoyed being at her mercy. She grabbed each of my calves and lifted my legs back, and I knew she was exposing my arse to be imminently taken by Tariq.

The initial press of his bulbous head into my tight anus came slow and I groaned raw and throaty into Rachel's pussy. My arsehole stretched slowly, giving way to his thick head and welcomed him inside. Though he was much wider than Rachel's strap-on, the multiple poundings she had given my arse over the past few weeks made it much easier for him to penetrate me. As he pushed further and further in, and my anus parted even wider, I could only moan deafeningly loud into her cunt focusing completely on the invasion of Tariq's cock rendering me briefly unable to continue pleasuring her.

"Yes baby, take his cock deep inside you. That's so hot," my wife grunted down at me. "Who said you could stop eating my pussy!" Rachel snapped at me and reached her fingers into my head to lift my face forcefully up into her folds.

I attempted to carry on lapping at her dripping pussy but all I could manage was to poke my tongue out for her to slide herself along until the wave of pain from the cock sliding into me subsided. As the pleasure began to take back over, I continued to hungrily devour my wife's cunt.

As Tariq had begun to slide himself slowly in and out of me, Rachel had taken my cock in her hand and was stroking me firmly attempting to match the rhythm of his thrusts deep into my insides. My anus was now almost completely relaxed around his width, and he began to move his hips quicker into me. I felt his thighs pressing against mine and the feeling of his balls occasionally slapping into the crack of my arse was filling me with even more desire.

The overwhelming ecstasy of having my arse fucked like this while my wife jerked on my cock would probably have brought my orgasm already, and I started to feel relieved that Helena had already brought me to one earlier. I might not have lasted much longer if she hadn't.

"This is it baby, how's your first cock feel?" Rachel panted above me still rolling her hips all over my face.

"Feels so fucking good," I mumbled into her labia.

"Yeah? You love having your arse fucked don't you. So hot watching it for real," she added and I felt her body suddenly flop down onto mine and her wet warm lips engulf my violently throbbing cock once more as she went to get a closer look at the thick brown cock sliding roughly into my arsehole.

Her head bobbed rapidly down my length sucking me wildly and rewarding me for my obedience. As Tariq pounded my tight arse with even more intensity, he sent my cock deeper into her throat and she gagged and moaned savagely around my cock. The cool air enveloped my cock as she released it from her mouth, and my arsehole relinquished its tight grip on Tariq's arsehole as he slid himself out. I heard slurping and gagging coming from below and I knew my wife was sucking his cock straight out of my arse, and my own cock twitched violently once more at the debauchery of it all.

Rachel finally released my mouth from her pussy and span her body around to straddle my stomach. She peered behind her shoulder nodding at Tariq and I felt his cock begin to penetrate me once more. I groaned up at her as she smiled back down at me and lowered her sloppy cunt onto my cock. The simultaneous sensation of her warm pussy taking me in while Tariq's thick cock stretched my arsehole once more was almost too much to bear.

"Fuck me through him," she barked back at Tariq and I saw him nodding at her command behind her shoulders.

Rachel rested her hands on my chest and dug her fingernails into my skin as she began to bounce recklessly down the length of my cock. Her tits swayed vigorously above me as she rolled her head back moaning savagely into the air. Tariq was moaning loudly too as he pumped violently into my body which was now completely at both of their mercies. Every forceful thrust of his hips that sent his cock deep into my insides sent my own cock deep into Rachel's.

The three of us just writhed and bounced passionately, completely lost in the moment and in each other's pleasure. My arse gripped tighter onto Tariq's now pulsating cock, and he could contain himself no more. He cried out aloud into the back of Rachel's shoulder as I felt him throbbing violently inside me and filling my arsehole with another man's cum for the very first time. The strange and wonderful sensation of hot creamy fluid pumping deep into my insides brought about my own orgasm and I began to pump my own into Rachel's cunt. The chain reaction of ecstasy continued with Rachel erupting and shuddering violently against my body, and the three of us filled the room with deep groans of pleasure.

"Fuck!" Tariq gasped as his orgasm subsided.

"Holy fuck!" Rachel groaned in turn.

I could only moan and pant with heavy breath underneath the pair of them until we had all collapsed and began to slide out of each other. As my anus finally and reluctantly released its firm grip on Tariq's still twitching cock I felt his load begin to gush from my hole and spill into the crack of my arse. My own semen began to drip from Rachel's pussy and pool on my stomach as she lifted herself from me and stumbled down onto the floor beside us.

We sat quietly for a moment catching our breaths, completely dizzy with desire and equally as exhausted. As I finally regained my composure and lifted myself from the couch, the leather stuck firmly to the sweat on my back and stung my skin briefly. I looked down surveying the mess of saliva, sweat, cum and other fluids we had made upon it. Rachel strangely giggled to herself on the floor beside me.

"What's so funny?" I asked still with heavy breath.

"Nothing. Just a little delirious. Didn't expect that to be so hot I guess," she smiled and looked back at me with her formerly straightened hair now in disarray and her make up smudged. "I assume you enjoyed that honey?"

"You have no idea," I replied with a sly smile.

"Thanks Tariq," Rachel added and stood up to press her naked body into his once more and sweetly kiss him on the lips.

"You're very welcome. I aim to please," he replied.

"Now if you don't mind, my husband and I need to pass out," she said as she stepped naked over to the side table to retrieve the bundle of cash she had prepared for his night's wage. As she walked back over she tossed the money into his lap as if she were paying and an attempting to degrade a prostitute. "On your way hon. Thanks for your services."

Tariq laughed, collected each of the notes and got quickly dressed before leaving without so much as a goodbye.

"And thanks to you too. For fulfilling my new fantasies," she smiled sweetly back at me and began to climb back over me, pressing her soft skin back into mine. "And for giving me these fantasies in the first place."

"You're welcome baby. I loved it too," I replied and we began to kiss passionately once more, slowly gyrating our naked bodies firmly into each other as we groped each other and made out like horny teenagers while semen still poured from inside us.