Rock River Ch. 07: Cam... Girls?

Story Info
A little fun with the neighbour's camgirl broadcast.
10.5k words
4.74
7.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichRR
RichRR
71 Followers

It was the Friday evening and Rachel was heading away for the weekend to a workplace team building retreat at some Spa resort in the middle of nowhere. I lay upon our bed watching her frantically choosing outfits to pack into her suitcase and commenting on how sexy each one was. Indecisive didn't even begin to describe her when it came to her selecting attire; Even before a casual meal out for the two of us our bedroom would look like a tornado had blown through the wardrobe. She eventually decided upon several outfits: some casual, some sporty, and some sexy evening dresses, and recklessly tossed them into the suitcase.

"You're going to be good while I'm away right?" my wife asked as she started to brush her hair and touch up her make up.

"Of course baby. When am I not?" I replied smugly.

"About ninety-three percent of the time," she chuckled and continued to apply her mascara and foundation. Rachel wasn't normally one for getting so made up but after the hour or so drive to the retreat she would be immediately meeting up with her work colleagues for drinks, so thought it prudent to make herself presentable now rather than later. After she had finished making herself even sexier, she turned to me and smiled as she saw how I ogled the tight black dress hugging her slender body. "Don't think I've forgotten about repaying the favour to you by the way. For the fun with Tariq I mean. You thought about who you want to join us yet?"

"I've thought about it, not fully made up my mind yet. I don't want to spoil the surprise," I answered as I shuffled from the bed and went to kiss her soft lips. She purred back into my mouth as she felt the arousal the sight of her had given me press into her thighs.

"Don't wait too long. I just want to make my husband happy," she whispered with a wink and cupped my erection playfully. She continued to fasten her suitcase with a look on her face as if deep in thought before turning to me with a serious expression. "Rich. This fun we're having, or planning to have, it's just for us."

I gazed back into her eyes raising my brow curiously. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I know Jessica and Peter have a lot of fun together, but they have a lot of fun apart from each other too. You know what I mean? I don't want that. We do everything together ok?"

"Ok honey," I replied and duly kissed her once more.

I quickly grabbed her suitcase and began to haul it out of the bedroom as an excuse to hide any guilt that may have been apparent on my face. It was too late, I had already crossed that line, and I couldn't even begin to explain what I had been keeping from her with the glory holes and especially Helena.

"Be back Sunday night. Love you," Rachel said as she waited for me to load the suitcase into the car before kissing me.

"Love you too baby," I replied watching her enter the car. "Have fun!"

After Rachel had left I made myself a drink and then headed into the living room to sit comfortably on the couch where Tariq had recently fucked me. I lifted my laptop onto the coffee table in front of me and took a sip of my rum and coke as it powered up. I had been waiting curiously for this moment for the past two nights, and the announcement that Rachel was leaving me alone for it had only made me more excited. Quickly, I navigated to the website Joel had told me about and began to browse once more through the thumbnails of the all the cam girls, boys and couples currently broadcasting until I spotted it. PrettyPinkMeri is online. I couldn't click on the broadcast fast enough.

Meredith was lay on her bed on her front with her face resting sweetly in her hands. She was dressed in blue denim shorts and a loose white t-shirt that displayed the outline of a black bra underneath. Her blonde hair was curled around her face and she appeared less 'Lolita' than she was advertising herself as in her profile, and I was glad for it. She looked much hotter when she appeared her age than when she was making herself look like jailbait.

"Come on guys, this is boring. There's so much more fun we could be having but I'm not doing anything for free," Meredith said grimacing into the camera. Some sugary pop tune played in the background almost too loud for me to hear her. I assumed she was drowning out the sound of what she was up to so her family couldn't hear.

She had close to four thousand viewers and the chat box was busy with endless messages from horny men pleading with her to show a little more skin, and she complied with none of their requests. Occasionally she would shuffle around to give a brief glimpse at her tiny arse or press her breasts together through her t-shirt to try and entice the tips she desired but they never came.

Although the sight of my cute teenage neighbour in such skimpy clothing was a little arousing it was not really what I had been imagining. I wanted to see more of her, and I wanted to see her pleasuring herself, just as Joel had led me to believe she would. The only way I was going to see it was to give her the tips she needed, and to do that I had to register an account on the website. I completed the application form, linked my bank card to the account and chuckled pleased with myself as I chose the username GuyNextDoor.

The "g-dollars" currency that was used on the site, and the exchange rate that came with it, took a little while to wrap my head around, but once I figured out just how much Meredith's desired tip to show a little flesh would cost I eagerly began to tip.

"Oh my god, finally! Thanks for the twenty dollars GuyNextDoor!" she replied enthusiastically and hopped onto her knees. "See guys, y'all need to take a leaf out of this guy's book. Treat me nice and I'll give you what you want. What do wish of me Guy?"

I chuckled at her calling me Guy as if it was my name and assumed she hadn't understood the clever play I had done on the 'girl next door'. Or at least I thought it was clever. I navigated to the chat box.

GuyNextDoor: Take off your shorts.

"You got it sweetie," my neighbour replied and turned to face her arse towards the camera. She hooked her fingertips into her shorts and seductively began to inch them down her thighs. Her soft white buttocks quickly fell into view with only the strap of her tiny black and purple panties to cover her modesty. Meredith shuffled her legs to allow the denim shorts to fall to her ankles before stepping out of them and beginning to run her fingers into the soft flesh of her arse cheeks. "You like?" she replied and slapped one cheek playfully before turning back to the camera and getting comfy once more.

GuyNextDoor: I like.

My cock was beginning to spring to life in my jeans and I unfastened the buttons to loosen the tight constraints on my bulge. That chat had begun to fill with messages from some of the other viewers all announcing that she was having the same effect on them too. Some even thanked me for giving them the sight that was making them so rock hard. I tipped another twenty g-dollars to give them more.

"Guy! Again! You're so nice, I like you. What does your heart desire now sweetie?" Meredith replied inching closer to the camera before blowing a kiss into the lens for my benefit.

GuyNextDoor: Now the t-shirt.

Meredith obliged and removed her t-shirt in one swift movement to reveal two relatively small but pert breasts contained within a black and purple lace bra. She smiled intently at the camera as she clasped them together in her hands and bit her lower lip. "Just for you Guy," she said in a soft voice and briefly tugged down on the bra to reveal a glimpse of one of her tiny swollen nipples to the audience, but mostly to me.

I couldn't help but release my throbbing prick fully from my jeans and take it within my fingers. The sight of my young neighbour undressing herself at my command without knowing it was me giving the orders was too much for me. Knowing that her supple young body was writhing about on her bed in just her underwear only one house away was thoroughly arousing. I tipped again.

"Thank you Guy! At least someone wants to have fun this evening. What shall I take off now Guy?" Meredith giggled and smiled sweetly into the camera as if starting directly into my gaze.

GuyNextDoor: Nothing. Stroke yourself through your panties instead. We don't want to show the rest of these guys too much yet do we?

"No, we don't. Good thinking sir," she replied and shuffled her arse comfortably back onto the bed. "Your wish is my command."

Meredith parted her legs to expose the front of her panties to the camera and gently slid her fingers between across her stomach and into her pubis. She moaned softly as she obeyed my command and stroked herself through the lace. Though the sight was alluring I only wished I could see it up close, and longed to smell her sweet pussy's aroma filling the air.

"Is this what you want Guy?" she purred as her fingers teased herself and sent ripples of pleasure through her body.

The audience were flooding the chat now urging her on, telling her she was hot and boasting about how they were stroking their gigantic cocks to her. One of the viewers asked her to bring her friend back for another show and several of the others agreed. If she sometimes had "friends" involved in her shows then I absolutely wanted to see that too. Finally, another member of the audience tipped her.

"Mmm, yay! Another sweetie. Thank you JoshuAmour69," Meredith lifted her hand from her lap to clap excitedly and blew the new fan a kiss. "What would you like honey?"

The new tipper asked her to remove her bra, and she obeyed with the quick motion of her hand and swift unclasping. Her bra toppled down from her shoulders. She lifted her arms from it and tossed it behind the camera as if throwing the underwear for the new tipper to catch. Meredith's breasts bounced into view revealing two sweet little mounds all pale within her bikini line and boasting a pair of cute nipples. She ran her fingers up to her breasts and pinched at the tiny buds to make them swell and grow firmer in her fingertips.

I was stroking my cock firmly now and could feel gushes of precum dripping out from my slit and around my fingers. The show Meredith was unknowingly giving her next-door neighbour had grabbed my attention so much that I had forgotten where I was. I soon realised my masturbating was fully exposed to anyone who might come to the house to visit and walk past the front window, much like Jessica and Tariq had been exposed on our first night in Rock River.

As I stared at the window wondering whether I should take this elsewhere so as not to get caught, I had a thought. Meredith's bedroom was just across from the room we had converted into an office, and I might be able to see her both through the window of that room, as well as the window on my screen. I lifted the laptop and headed upstairs to the office.

The window of Meredith's room was thirty or forty feet away, so I didn't have the clearest of views, but the curtains were unsurprisingly open; If she was fine with exposing herself to thousands of viewers then she clearly had no problem with the potential of her neighbours spotting her. I saw her there sat upon the edge of her bed facing away from me with the glare of her computer screen displaying the silhouette of her naked back. Her shoulder was rotating and when I settled the laptop onto my desk and looked at the broadcast, I saw that she had dropped her hand back to her pussy. She writhed and purred in delight. I tipped again, forty g-dollars this time.

"Wow, you're spoiling me Guy," Meredith yelped with delight and stepped closer to plant her lips almost on the camera lens and playfully lick her tongue just far enough away not to touch it.

GuyNextDoor: Take off your panties and get on your hands and knees on the bed. I want to look at the pleasure in your face while you play with yourself.

"I like a man who knows what he wants," she replied and went about happily fulfilling my wish.

Her panties were soon around her ankles exposing a neatly shaven pussy with three little hearts tattooed against her pubis. She climbed eagerly onto the bed on all fours and dropped one hand underneath her body to stroke herself. I looked back over into her window and stroked my cock harder as her arse pointed into the air and her fingertips slid between the folds of her cunt. She began to press her fingertips inside herself and her moans became louder. This show was for me alone, and she had no idea I could see it.

The audience in the chat were tipping the occasional dollar now and she thanked each tipper under the moans of her self-pleasure. Some were begging her to turn around so that they could see her pussy, but she declined eager to please me instead. Others were requesting she take out her collection of toys. I was intrigued what toys that she had, so I tipped again and asked the same.

"Sure thing Guy. Anything for you sweetie," she replied, and hopped from the bed and disappeared off screen. I looked over at the window and saw her naked rummaging around in a chest of drawers just out of sight of the camera. Quickly she returned with a selection of toys spilling out of her arms onto the bed. "Ok Guy, here is my collection."

Meredith lifted the camera from where she had seated it and aimed it down to display her collection. The array of toys on display was vast for someone so young, and I wondered just how long she had been building up the collection. She had dildos of all shapes and sizes, vibrators, anal beads and a selection of three buttplugs similar in appearance but each larger than the rest. One of the large rubber cocks bundled in the pile even had a harness attached to it and my cock twitched at the thought of her fucking me with it.

"Ok, Guy, and guys, fifty dollars for each of these," she explained as she pointed at the selection of dildos and vibrators. She then pointed to the buttplugs and beads. "And one hundred for these."

Fifty dollars immediately left my pot and landed in hers and the sound of coins falling could be heard.

GuyNextDoor: Your choice.

Meredith pondered for a moment, indecisive over which toy she was going to use to pleasure herself but eventually settled on one of the vibrators. She lifted the white cylindrical toy from the pile and then settled the camera back down only closer this time to give everyone a better look. Immediately, she began to part her legs to expose the tight folds of her pussy. Her cunt was slick from the pleasure she had already given herself and glistened in the glare of her computer screen. She pressed her fingers down into herself to slowly peel her clitoral hood backwards and pressed her vibrator against the swollen button underneath. The vibrator began to buzz and she instantly rocked her head backwards and moaned aloud.

The audience in the chat box were now going crazy for her, and the show she was giving them. Various small denominations of tips began to fill her pot and she attempted to thank each tipper but there were too many for her to keep up with and the moans escaping her lips made it even more difficult to thank each individually.

GuyNextDoor: Good girl. You're so hot.

I continued to jerk at my rigid cock roughly loving the sight of my neighbour pleasuring herself so unashamedly. I never would have dreamed that I would be watching this when I had first seen her sunbathing in her garden and ogled her bikini-clad pert body. I wanted more, much more. Another hundred dollars left my virtual wallet and fell into her pot.

GuyNextDoor: Now the buttplug, the middle one.

"Yes sir. Thank you sir," she replied with a hint of submission and reached aside for the toy of my choosing. Meredith also shuffled from the bed to grab a bottle of lube that she had handily placed behind the computer, bringing her gorgeous little breasts close to the camera as she did so. "I just need a little help for that first."

Meredith popped open the bottle and began to squirt the clear liquid along the tip of the black rubber toy. She then massaged the lube along the length of the toy ensuring it was fully coated and shifted back onto her hands and knees on the edge of the bed, exposing her arse to the camera. Her lubricated fingers quickly wrapped around behind her and she began to massage them into her tiny puckered arsehole. Once she had teased her anus sufficiently, she lifted the plug to it and began to easily slip herself inside. My gaze rapidly switched back and forth between her hungry arse swallowing the black toy and the sight of her moaning deeply into her bed through the window.

"Fuck Guy. It feels so good," she whimpered after the plug had slipped all the way inside her. She dropped herself down to balance herself on her shoulders and began to simultaneously slide the plug in and out of her arse while holding the vibrator against her pussy.

The audience were now showering her in tips and the repeated sound of coins falling almost matched each stroke of my hard prick. She was moaning loudly now and drowning out the music that played throughout her bedroom. I wondered if her family had heard. If they had they didn't take it upon themselves to interrupt at all.

GuyNextDoor: That's so good. You're going to make me cum.

Meredith peered behind her shoulder struggling to read the messages flooding into her chat box. "Me too. Me too," she whimpered and moaned.

Her hips were gyrating wildly now running her pussy along the vibrator and her arse stretched wide with each slide of the plug inside her. The pleasure of both the vibrations being sent into her clit and the plug filling her arse must have been too much to bear. Suddenly, her body tensed up and she rolled her head back and groaned gutturally into the air sending her pleasure echoing loudly through the bedroom. For a second I thought I had heard it through the two windows that separated us too.

My cock began to erupt almost as suddenly as she had, and my fist began to pump burst after burst of creamy white fluid onto the wooden floor beneath my desk. I kept my gaze completely on her bedroom window as I came while watching my neighbour orgasm violently across the way. A groan escaped my lips as my prick pulsated one last time and fired a final stream of cum onto the ground.

"Fuck me," Meredith panted as she shuffled back onto the edge of her bed and slipped the plug from her reluctant arsehole. "That was good. I hope you enjoyed that Guy."

GuyNextDoor: You have no idea. I came so hard.

"Good boy," she said with a giggle.

GuyNextDoor: You don't broadcast on a Saturday do you?

"Not usually, no," she replied talking completely to me as if there weren't another six thousand viewers now watching her.

GuyNextDoor: Five hundred dollars if you broadcast tomorrow.

Meredith remained still for a moment pondering. "Well I had plans. But they can wait for that kind of tip," she replied finally with a smile. "8pm?"

GuyNextDoor: Ok by me. Another thousand if you get your friend over.

"Wow," Meredith was clearly taken aback at my promise. "Ok, I can't make any promises, but I will ask her."

I hadn't even contemplated whether the friend was male or female, I just wanted to see her with someone else. But now that I knew it was a girl I found myself already growing harder at the thought. Fifteen hundred g-dollars would equate to a few days' worth of my pay but if the show was as hot as what I had just witnessed it would be worth every penny.

GuyNextDoor: I will cross my fingers. Good night gorgeous.

"Good night Guy. Thank you," she replied and came close to the camera to blow one more kiss into it for me.

RichRR
RichRR
71 Followers