Rock River Ch. 07: Cam... Girls?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chat box was now filled with comments from the audience calling me a legend while others were disappointed the show had ended so quickly. Some even mentioned they were going to cancel their own plans to make sure they were available for the show. Meredith bid them all goodnight and the broadcast ended. I peered back over to her window and watched her bounce and applaud to herself happily, clearly delighted with the prospect of earning such money for having a little fun.

***

The following day went swiftly, and I was glad for it. I had been plotting all day long about the things I would request of Meredith in her broadcast and I couldn't wait to watch her again. To pass the time quicker I filled the day with trips to the supermarket and the gym. When I returned and was unloading the car Meredith had passed the house and waved sweetly up the driveway at me. I waved back with a sly grin remembering the sight of her plunging a toy into her tight arse.

The evening came quickly, and I made my way into the office ready for the 8pm performance. I kept my lights dim and glanced over at her window once more. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I saw her curtains open again. Meredith was sat down at her computer desk with her back turned towards me and other than her shoulders I could not see much of her. I watched her lean forward and reposition the camera before using her computer for just a moment.

'PrettyPinkMeri is now live' appeared in a pop-up notification on the website and I immediately opened her broadcast. Meredith suddenly appeared on screen sat close to her computer showing only her flushed red face and the tops of her shoulders. I sighed in disappointment when I saw that she appeared to be alone.

"Guy! You came," she said with a wide smile and moaned softly as if the sight of my arrival was arousing to her. As I had joined her broadcast so quickly after she had started there was only a handful of viewers watching her at this point.

GuyNextDoor: Indeed I am. And as promised.

Meredith whimpered again and bit her lower lip as five hundred g-dollars filled her tip pot and a loud shower of coins sounded from her broadcast. She blew a kiss into the camera. "But you promised another thousand."

GuyNextDoor: Only if you had a friend with you.

Meredith reached forward and took the camera in her fingers to quickly aim it downwards. Her left hand was running through a black mess of hair that was bobbing up and down in her lap, and I suddenly realised she wasn't alone, and her friend was already on her knees and licking her pussy. The moans she had already been giving the camera started to make sense. I looked back to the sight through the window but couldn't see any other movement other than her leaning back comfortably into her seat. The thousand dollars filled into her pot.

"Yay Guy! You are the best," she purred and continued to hold her friends head down into her cunt as she writhed her hips against the mouth pleasuring her. "You happy sweetie?"

GuyNextDoor: You have no idea.

My cock was already in my hand again, twitching against the fingertips that gripped it tight. I began with a slow stroke teasing precum from my swollen tip as I watched the show. Meredith was purring and whimpering, and briefly lifted her friends head up to her lips for her to kiss slowly and taste her own pussy them. From what I could tell her friend had a tight body with luscious jet-black hair falling across her shoulders. Her skin looked somewhat tanned, but it might have just been the discolouration of the broadcast. Meredith did not allow a frontal glance at her friend's face so I struggled to tell her age or determine how attractive she was.

Viewers had begun to arrive to watch the performance in droves, and she was already close to three thousand viewers after only five minutes. They were already filling her chat with comments about how hot she was making them, and one claimed to have already shot his load onto his keyboard. Small tips continued to pour in once again but Meredith didn't seem to pay any mind to them. I assumed she was more than pleased with what I had already paid her. She paid no mind to the other viewers themselves either, as if she was dedicating the broadcast to me alone.

"You wish this was you Guy? I'd love for you to taste my pussy," Meredith said seductively flirting with the camera with a cheeky wink.

GuyNextDoor: And I'd love to taste it.

"Put your fingers inside me," she ordered of her anonymous friend, and moaned as the girl's arm manoeuvred into position and slid some digits inside her, though obscured by her shoulders I was unable to tell just how many. "Fuck yes. That feels good."

I watched her gyrate against her friend's invasion into her cunt and stroked my cock with a little more fervour. Her silhouette was now rocking gently in her seat as she began to fondle her own breasts through the baggy blue t-shirt she wore.

GuyNextDoor: Looks like your friend knows what she's doing. Can I have a look at her?

"Sure," she whispered and released the grip on the stranger's hair. "Come up here babe."

The figure rose to her feet and wiggled a gorgeous arse to the camera. Meredith did the same and began to wheel the chair aside before returning to kiss her lover's mouth deeply once more. The girl kissed longingly back running her fingers all over my neighbour's pert body. They parted lips and the stranger turned around to reveal herself to the audience.

"Holy shit," I said aloud, and my mouth fell ajar. My hand paused its stroking of my prick in shock.

Tammy lowered herself onto the edge of the bed next to Meredith. My two beautiful neighbours giggled as their bodies collided and their hands playfully stroked against each other's thighs. I couldn't quite believe the sight at first, but then I remembered the evening of the housewarming and how cosy the two had looked all cuddled up together on my couch. I hadn't thought anything of it then, and just assumed they were close friends, but it was certainly starting to make more sense now.

My gorgeous Filipino neighbour attempted to straighten her hair that had now fallen into some disarray after Meredith's fingers had roughly ran through it. With the back of her hand she wiped Meredith's wetness from her cheeks and smiled at the camera. She wore a tight white tank top with the edges of a purple bra exposed slightly underneath. Her plump silicone breasts were spilling out of the bra and her cleavage was deep and seemingly never-ending.

"Hi Guy," Tammy said to me, ignoring the rest of the audience just as Meredith had.

GuyNextDoor: Hi sexy.

"She's gorgeous right?" Meredith said with a wide smile that shone a bright beam of white teeth into the camera.

GuyNextDoor: You both are. Kiss her again.

Meredith obliged and wrapped her fingers around Tammy's neck and began to kiss her passionately. They moaned softly into each other's lips as their tongues danced together visible with each brief parting of their mouths. Their bodies pressed into each other firmly and Tammy's breasts dwarfed Meredith's as they collided.

As my fingers began to work the length of my cock once more a bold idea came over me. My two neighbours were so stunning that witnessing them together through a computer screen was not enough. I wanted more. Much like Joel had caught Helena and I out and used that to his advantage to fuck Helena, I could use knowing who they were to mine. Dale surely wouldn't have approved of Tammy's performance to thousands of people on the internet, and I doubted Meredith's family would have either. I pondered the idea of how to reveal myself to them while they continued to make out on camera until an idea formed in my head.

GuyNextDoor: Girls. Look out of the window behind you.

"What?" Meredith said as she parted from Tammy's lips once more and the pair began to look a little confused.

With a little hesitation the two girls began to lift each other from the bed and head over to the window to gaze outside. I had turned the lights on now to give them a full view of myself with my hard prick tight within my grasp and my laptop turned towards the window so they fully understood that I was watching them. The girls stood their shocked and confused for a few moments.

"Holy shit! Guy next door!" Meredith yelled in realisation at the meaning of my username.

The chat had begun to scroll wildly with a flood of comments from viewers who had either made the connection and realised that I was PrettyPinkMeri's neighbour or those that were utterly confused at the situation. Some claimed that we had all staged the event as some means to draw in a wider audience for her.

The two girls stepped back over to the bed and flopped back down with their faces aghast. They whispered in each other's ears first and I thought I heard one of them comment on the size of my cock.

Meredith finally turned back to the camera. "So, it seems that GuyNextDoor is actually my next-door neighbour. In hindsight it was stupid of me not to see this coming I guess. This is kind of crazy. Sorry guys, I need to pause the broadcast for a minute," Meredith said flabbergasted and the screen quickly went blank.

I looked back over the window at them and the two girls were clearly in conversation, laughing and slapping each other in the shoulder. Meredith stepped over to the window once more and gazed back over at me. I had sat back down comfortably on the office chair now, and my cock was pointing into the air and no longer in my grip. Boldly, I waved at her. She paused for a moment and waved playfully back before joining Tammy back on the bed.

After a few moments the broadcast resumed, and my two beautiful neighbours appeared back on the screen. A message appeared on the screen that made my jaw drop almost as much as it had when I realised Tammy was the secret friend. Tip goal has changed: 500 dollars to invite my neighbour to join us. I was even more surprised when the audience quickly began to flood her pot with tips of all kinds of denominations, and she surpassed the goal within a matter of seconds.

"Well Guy. Looks like you get to come over and join us, if you wanted to that is," Meredith smiled wildly into the camera.

Tammy's smile rivalled Meredith's. "The audience are not going to be the only people disappointed if you don't."

How could I resist such an invitation? I knew I wanted them both badly already, but I hadn't expected it to be this easy for them to come up with the idea. Blackmail was on the cards a short while ago, but I was thoroughly relieved that I didn't have to go through with that to get what I wanted. I had already begun to struggle to stuff my firm cock back into my jeans so that I could make the journey next door.

GuyNextDoor: I'll be right over.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we're doing this," Meredith said still in shock. "Ok Guy, I'll meet you at the door. Don't knock on it!"

I swiftly made my way over to the house next door with a growing sense of anticipation end excitement building up inside me. Patiently, I waited outside the front door, careful to linger just to the side to allow me enough time to dive into the bushes and hide in case any of her family were to decide to leave the house. The click of lock came quietly, and the door opened slowly. Meredith stood there in all her glory with a cute and flirty smile and wearing nothing other than the baggy t-shirt. She pressed a finger to her lips to silently order me to be quiet and then gesture me to follow her in with the same finger. I obeyed and stepped into their home careful not to make any noise as I closed the door behind me. The television in the living room was loud and I heard the voices of Holly and Tom chatting even louder over it. We crept upstairs stealthily and as we entered her bedroom the music she was playing began to drown the sound of her parents out.

Tammy was sat at the desk in front of the camera now and was giving the audience a closer look at her foreign beauty. She smiled as we quietly snuck into the room and closed the door behind us. "Hello Guy!" she said with a playful emphasis on the final word.

"Hello..." I greeted her but had to stop myself from saying her name as I wasn't sure if they wanted the audience knowing their real names.

"Tamara," Meredith continued for me. "Meri is fine for me. How long have you been watching me Guy?"

"Last night was the first time. A friend at the party recognised you and told me about you," I answered as she lingered in front of me, smiling sweetly.

"I'm famous!" she replied with a laugh and was about to usher me into view of the camera before she stopped herself. "Wait. Are you ok with being on the camera because I've got a mask you can wear if not? You know, with the wife and all," she whispered.

I pondered for a moment and decided it might not have been a good idea to have my face appear. If Joel had recognised Meredith so easily then the same could happen to me. Joel might have been watching, and he would certainly know it was me now, but he already knew some of the bad things I was up to anyway so I didn't particular care about him catching on. "That might be best," I finally replied.

Meredith stepped over to her wardrobe and began to search inside. "We had a superhero costume party a little while back," she said as she lifted a black mask out and stepped back over to me. She lifted the mask around my eyes and smiled as she ran her fingertips across the stubble of my cheek. "Might be a little tight on you but it should do the trick. There, sexy. Superperv!"

"Thanks," I answered and allowed her to continue escorting me towards the edge of the bed and into the view of her audience.

Tammy had already lifted herself from the chair and pushed it aside to await us on the bed. We both sat on the edge of the bed with Meredith on one side of me and Tammy on the other. My cock had already sprung back into action and was bulging in my jeans just at the mere proximity of the two gorgeous and wanton neighbours beside me.

"Hey guys, we're back. This is Guy," she giggled into the camera. "Tamara, give him a little kiss."

Tammy obliged and twisted herself to lean forward and eagerly place her lips against mine. Her lips were soft and warm, and her tongue traced against my lips enticing my own out to meet it. She moaned softly and placed her delicate hand against my chest as the kiss grew firmer. I reciprocated the touch and pressed my hand into her chest to fondle roughly at the two large fake breasts underneath her tank top. Meredith sat there watching the two of us make out while running her hand between her legs to gently rub against her pussy.

"Hot," she replied with playful laughter and turned back towards the camera. "Sorry guys, there's not going to be much involvement for you with this show. We just want to have our own fun. But we'll allow you to watch at least. My turn."

Meredith wrapped her fingers around my neck and pulled me away from Tammy's kiss to press her own lips into me. Tammy moaned in disappointment briefly, but her moans shifted back into delight as she went about watching me kiss my nineteen-year-old neighbour instead. Meredith's lips were sweet and tasted of cherry, and her tongue danced a little more delicately into mine than Tammy's had. I moaned loudly as I allowed my two neighbours to playfully fight over me and use me for their own pleasure.

Tammy's lips dropped to my neck, kissing my skin as Meredith moaned sweetly into my mouth. I moaned back into hers as I felt Tammy's fingers cupping softly at the firm bulge protruding from my lap.

"Someone's excited," she purred.

Meredith pulled away from my lips to look down and touch my erection for herself. "Sure is. Let's get a better look," she answered and began to tug roughly at my jeans. With each pop of its buttons the jeans became less tight against my cock and I sighed in relief as Meredith finally unfastened the final button and yanked my cock out from within to proudly display it to her audience. "See, told you he looked big," she giggled to Tammy.

Tammy quickly slid from the edge of the bed and dropped to her knees before me. My cock jutted out from my jeans as Meredith wrapped her fingers around its thick base and aimed it towards the gorgeous Filipino face. Tammy tentatively teased the head of my prick with her wet tongue and Meredith moaned into my ear as she watched her friend began to slide me inside her lips. The warm moistness of Tammy's mouth quickly began to engulf my cock and she was soon sliding me deep into her throat.

"She's so hot isn't she?" Meredith whispered into my ear as she nibbled against my earlobes.

"You both are," I moaned back and turned to kiss her deeply once more.

My hands wandered across Meredith's chest to pinch at her tiny breasts and the swollen nipples upon them. She moaned deeper into my kiss and her fingers tightened around the base of my shaft as Tammy's lips brushed against them. Tammy's tongue expertly swirled around my pulsating length as she began to bob her head up and down into my lap.

Meredith pulled from my kiss and looked back down at her friend. "Show him your gorgeous tits," she ordered of her.

Tammy gasped as she released my swollen prick from her lips and saliva poured down around my purple head. Deftly she peeled her tank top off, and quickly unclasped her bra to allow her huge breasts to spill out from within it. Her bronze fleshy mounds were even larger now that they were free, and she had two dark areolas and huge swollen nipples upon them.

"You like them Guy?" Meredith asked as she began to stroke her fingers up the length of my throbbing shaft in the absence of Tammy's mouth.

"They're amazing," was all I could reply under a soft moan.

"Fuck him with them," she ordered Tammy.

Tammy nodded and shuffled further between my legs to bring her breasts closer to me, and quickly wrapped them around my slick cock as Meredith released her grip. She pressed her fingers into the side of each breast and held them tight around my length as she began to bob her torso up and down to massage me with her tits. Meredith leaned over to spit a glob of saliva against the head of my prick to lubricate it further. I leaned back, rolling my head into the air and moaned loudly into the air.

"Shush," Meredith said and placed her hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. "Can't have any male sounds coming out of the room. My parents think I've only got Tamara here," she whispered.

I nodded and stifled my moans enough for Meredith to feel comfortable enough to remove her hand from my lips. "Give me something else to keep quiet then," I said and pulled her back to kiss me deeply once more.

As our lips collided and our tongues danced passionately together, I lowered my left hand into her lap and hitched her t-shirt up around her waist to explore between her thighs. She wasn't wearing any underwear so her pussy was now exposed to the camera and the audience watching through it. My fingers quickly found her tight cunt and began to press between her moist labia and massage at her swollen clit. Meredith purred into my kiss and she soon began to soak my fingertips in her sweet pussy juice.

Tammy's continued to stroke my cock between her breasts and occasionally released it to lower her lips and suck it hungrily into her mouth to coat me with more of her natural lubricant. Her cleavage was becoming slicker each time she alternated between her mouth and her tits.

I began to curl to my fingers inside Meredith and the walls of her soaked cunt gripped tightly onto my digits. She broke from my lips to whimper softly into the air as her hips rocked against my hand eager to take me deeper inside her. Tammy's gaze switched between the sight of my fingers fucking her friend to stare pleadingly into my eyes and I took it as a sign that she was eager to taste Meredith once more. I released my fingers from the young pussy and offered them to Tammy who happily sucked them into her lips and moaned at the sweet flavour I fed her with.