Rock River Ch. 07: Cam... Girls?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meredith's arse fell from the bed and she landed onto the floor beside Tammy. She swiftly pulled the t-shirt from her body to fully expose her supple naked body and took my hand in hers to usher me onto my feet before them both. Quickly, I stepped out of my jeans, shoes and socks, and kicked the aside while peeling the t-shirt from my back. Naked, I stared down in delight at the two gorgeous girls below me who looked up longingly at my throbbing pink cock as if praying to it. Their two mouths instantly lifted to my prick, Tammy's on the underside of my shaft while Meredith lapped slowly at the precum oozing from its tip. They quickly set about sucking me slowly in, each taking turns to press my length into the back of their throat and then offering it to the other to do the same. Meredith gagged as she struggled to take me fully into her throat and gasped for air as my cock fell free from her mouth for Tammy to catch it in hers instead. She fucked me with her mouth with a little more ease than Meredith had. They began to kiss deeply holding me steady between their lips and their tongues danced around each other's and the head of my prick. With a silent but knowing gaze to each other they instantly began to slide their lips around each side of my shaft and fuck my length with their two mouths so completely in sync with each other that I wondered if this was not the first cock they had shared.

The pleasure of the two mouths was divine and filled me completely full of lust. I had almost completely forgotten about the audience watching us but as I finally caught sight of the chat room for the broadcast I could see the messages pouring in about how lucky I was, and they weren't wrong. I was in heaven. Meredith and Tammy finally released their mouths from my swollen cock and gazed up at me with two gorgeous smiles that could have sent me spurting over their beautiful faces right there.

"Show him yours," Meredith said, and Tammy was eager to obey her. Despite being older Tammy was clearly the more submissive of the two.

Tammy lifted herself to her feet with Meredith on her knees between the both of us, and I watched her begin to shuffle her sweatpants down in anticipation. I was eager to watch the younger of the two lick the other's pussy but then I noticed something that soon made me realise that wouldn't be happening. As Tammy kicked the pants from her ankles and exposed her panties for us both to see I saw the bulge pressing against the soft fabric.

"No fucking way," I moaned in shock.

Tammy smiled mischievously at me and tugged her panties down and a stiff cock bounced into view. She held it between her fingers and stroked herself with a devilish glint in her eye. The sight reminded me of the way Rachel had brandished her strap-on for the first time like it was a real cock, only this time it was actually real.

"You didn't know?" Meredith giggled as she reached up to replace Tammy's fingers with her own and began to stroke her gorgeous cock slowly.

I didn't know, not in the slightest. Tammy was so stunning, soft and delicately feminine how was I to know? She had no masculine features at all. But now I did know, and I now I understood why Tammy's breasts were so obviously fake.

"I had no idea," I responded incredulous.

"Then I hope you don't mind," Tammy replied with a curious look to gauge my reaction.

I glared at the cock. It was a couple of inches smaller than my own, but no less thick, and shone with a golden tinge that matched her beautiful skin. "Are you kidding? I didn't think this could get any hotter."

Tammy smiled widely at my response but her expression of relief soon switched to pleasure as Meredith hungrily sucked her cock into her mouth. She had both of our cocks in each hand now and stroked mine while her lips bobbed down on the other. I stepped closer to Tammy to make it easier for Meredith to pleasure the both of us, and easier for me to press my lips firmly back into Tammy's. The kiss was passionate and delicate, and completely feminine. I couldn't believe that she had ever been male.

Meredith was beginning to alternate between both cocks now, slowly taking each into her expert mouth. My hand had fallen to Tammy's arse and groped her fleshy cheeks firmly. We broke from our kiss to smile lustily at each other before peering down at the young girl hungrily devouring our pricks one at a time, until she eventually held them together and attempted to suck both heads into her lips at the same time. Her mouth struggled to accommodate both so she simply held the two heads against her lips and swirled her tongue lovingly around each before returning to suck them individually.

"May I?" I turned to Tammy and she gasped in surprise before nodding eagerly.

Meredith moaned in delight as I dropped to my knees beside her and grabbed the cock from her fingers and guided it to my lips instead. My tongue swirled along its swollen head before quickly taking it further inside my hungry mouth. The typical aroma of cock mixed with sweet perfume was both confusing and completely arousing, and only served to make me suck her even more wildly.

"Holy fuck that's hot," Meredith purred before lowering her lips and swallowing Tammy's balls.

I wondered what the audience were saying in the chat room beside us, but I couldn't peel myself from the delicious prick inside my throat to look. Meredith's hand was wrapped tight back around my own cock again and she was pumping wildly at me causing me to moan loudly around Tammy's shaft. Tammy had her fingers deep into my hair now and was holding me down not allowing me any respite from sucking.

"I had no idea you were like this Ric... Guy," Meredith said almost forgetting herself. "Fuck I'm so wet. One of you needs to fuck me."

As much as pleasuring Tammy was driving me wild, I craved the feeling of Meredith's tight cunt around me too, so I pressed back against their grip and released the cock finally from my lips. "That's all me, I get the feeling you've already had it," I said to Tammy as I stood up and kissed the taste of her own cock into her lips briefly. "Get on the bed, both of you."

They nodded and both shuffled onto the bed with Tammy on her knees and Meredith on all fours facing her. Meredith quickly took Tammy's prick back into her mouth deeply and lifted her arse into the air to expose her gorgeous cunt to me. I climbed up behind Meredith and held tightly onto her hips as I guided myself inside her. Her folds eagerly parted around me and her cunt began to swallow me inside. Her pussy was tighter than any I had fucked before and gripped even tighter as my length pressed as deep into her as it could reach. She released the cock from her mouth to cry out into the air, her pleasure drowned out by the music that still played.

"Oh my god, fuck me," she groaned and took her girlfriend's cock back into her mouth.

As my hips thrust into her sending my cock roughly into the depths of her cunt I could only glare over at Tammy in astonishment. The sight of her heavy breasts bouncing as she fucked Meredith's mouth with a thick throbbing cock was utterly captivating. I thought about Dale and wondered if he had known about her at first too. Maybe he had even paid for her transition I thought. I wondered if she fucked him with her beautiful prick too; I was certainly hoping she would fuck me with it.

Meredith's moans were deep but stifled by the shaft within her lips. Her head bobbed wildly up and down its length as my vigorous thrusts sent her body forward. I felt her cunt soaking my cock in her sweet teenage juices, and my ramming into her had become so wild that she could no longer focus on sucking Tammy. She had dropped her head into the bed and was crying out into the duvet to silence the deafening moans.

"She's mine now," Tammy demanded, clearly wanting to put her cock to some use now that Meredith could no longer pleasure her.

I smiled and nodded at her, and released my soaked prick from Meredith's pussy. Meredith paused for a moment to regain her breath before spinning her body around to face the opposite way. I ran my fingers into her blonde hair and pushed her back down onto my prick to feed her the taste of her own cunt. She happily slurped down my length and moaned deeply around it as she tasted herself. The moans grew louder once Tammy had slid herself into the pussy that my cock had just been ravaging.

Meredith, once again, tried her best to keep up with pleasuring my cock with her mouth, but the sensations that the penetration of her pussy was giving her was still too much for her to bear. She released my cock from her lips once more and instead began to milk it wildly in her fingers. The sight of the young girl rolling her eyes back into her head so drunk on pleasure inches from my cock was amazing, and I would have killed to have a camera close by to take a picture as a memento.

I began to shuffle back from the bed and stepped around the other side, quickly climbing back onto it and positioning myself behind Tammy. Meredith was bouncing into her thighs sending a slapping sound echoing through the room and pleading with her not to stop. I pressed my body firmly into her back and wrapped my fingers around her soft breasts. My cock pressed firmly into her arse and lower back, and she purred in response.

I kissed my way up the back of her neck. "Do I get to fuck you too?" I whispered and moaned into her ear.

"Yes," was all that the she could whimper underneath the pleasure that Meredith's tight cunt was giving her.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," Meredith suddenly yelped into the bed as if the thought of me fucking her friend had triggered it and her body quickly began to shudder violently. Her orgasm was immense, and the bed vibrated beneath our knees.

I waited for her eruption to subside before I roughly pushed her from Tammy's cock and her body fell flat onto the bed as she panted and whimpered. I quickly dropped my body down and wrapped myself around Tammy's hips, taking her cock in my hands once more and guiding it to my lips to suck the taste of Meredith's orgasm slowly from it. As I released the prick from my mouth, I took Meredith roughly by the hips and spun her onto her back, lying her flat. She whimpered softly in delight as I manoeuvred her so forcefully.

"Straddle her face, get down and clean up her pussy," I ordered.

Tammy nodded obediently and shuffled over to wrap her thighs around either side of Meredith's face. As commanded, she bent down pressing her breasts into Meredith's stomach and quickly began to lap at the tight pussy and the sweet juices that gushed from it. Meredith lifted her head up to suck Tammy's cock back into her throat and pressed her nose into her balls as she did so.

I stepped from the bed once more and headed towards the camera, reaching behind for the bottle of lube that I knew she kept there after the previous evening's show. My eyes caught the computer screen and the audience were still flooding the chat with comments about how amazing the show was, how they hoped I painted both of their faces with my cum, or how they would happily fuck either one of the three of us. I smiled knowingly at the camera as I lifted the lube into view.

The lubricant was cold as it squirted against my throbbing cock. I massaged it down around the length of my cock while I watched the two friends orally pleasure each other on the bed. Once sufficiently lubricated I shuffled back behind Tammy and squirted some into the crack of her arse, and massaged it into her puckered hole with my fingers. Meredith looked up at me smiling around the cock in her lips, watching me tease her friend's arsehole with a cum-drunk lust in her eyes.

Tammy's arsehole began to stretch slowly around my invading prick as I pressed it into her. She moaned gutturally into Meredith's cunt, who in turn sent her own moans vibrating around Tammy's cock causing her anus to clamp down on my cock and send my own moans into the air. I pushed further past the tight grip and she soon began to entice me further inside inch by inch until my balls rested against her own and my cock filled her insides.

I allowed her arse to relax around me first, and Meredith's head bobbing up to swallow her cock was helping it do so. Once I was sure she had me comfortably inside I began to rock my hips slowly into her, sliding my slick cock in and out of her well-oiled arsehole. I looked down and could see Meredith's eyes on either side of my shaft closely observing the show.

Tammy's devouring of Meredith's cunt had paused and she was moaning into the air now. She had replaced her tongue with her fingers instead and was rubbing wildly at Meredith's clit to ensure neither of us went without any pleasure.

The speed of my thrusts into the trans girl's tight delicious Filipino arse had increased and her sphincter was clamping down on my shaft after each push inside her. The moans of pleasure that escaped my lips were becoming increasingly loud and I struggled to stifle them so that the family downstairs couldn't hear.

"Fuck me Guy, fuck me. So good. Fuck. So good," Tammy slurred as if drunk between each reckless thrust into her arsehole.

"Yes, fuck her," Meredith had also attempted to say around Tammy's cock but it had mostly come out like a gargle.

I held my grip tight on her soft waist as I moved even faster until I was eventually ramming into her anus recklessly. Meredith was moaning and groaning underneath us, and slurping each time she was able to catch the wildly bouncing cock in her lips. Her arse was so tight and filling me with such deep pleasure that I knew I wouldn't last much longer, and it was all I could do to hold myself back from cumming already.

Meredith was the first to explode, and for a second time too. Tammy's vigorous rubbing of her clit had brought her to the edge and her body convulsed once more, shuddering wildly underneath us as if she was having some kind of seizure. Meredith's moans of pleasure into her cock, and my pummelling of her anus, pushed Tammy over too. She buckled back violently onto my cock sending it even deeper inside her as she exploded. I heard Meredith slurping and swallowing on the load that was being fired down deep into her throat.

My orgasm followed quickly after as Tammy's anus squeezed my cock tight as she came. I thrust a few final strokes deep into her bowels and yanked my prick free from her as it began to burst. My cum erupted violently from my throbbing cockhead as it began to splash over one neighbour's gorgeous arse and down onto her balls, and across the other neighbour's forehead. Meredith moaned underneath as my load coated her skin while she still struggled to swallow down the other load.

As all of our orgasms began to fade, and our bodies stopped quaking, we each began to relax. I fell back onto the bed groaning into the air in deep pleasure while Meredith sank back down into the bed releasing the cock from her throat and gasped for air. To my surprise Tammy only shuffled herself a little further up and pressed her arse into Meredith's face.

"Clean me," she ordered, and I started to question my initial impression that she was the more submissive of the two.

Meredith moaned and obeyed, and pressed her head up into Tammy's arse to hungrily lap up the strings of semen I had fired against her arsehole and genitals. Her tongue lapped hungrily each glob of cum from Tammy's balls, and then did the same for her still twitching freshly-fucked arsehole too. She sucked down each drop of my load and whimpered in delight at my taste as I watched in awe.

"Holy shit! We earned another three thousand g-dollars for that!" Meredith yelped as we eventually shuffled from on top of each other and she made her way to the computer. "I hope you all enjoyed that," she said with a mischievous smile as she stared closely into the camera and began to scoop the cum I had sprayed across her forehead into her mouth too. The sound of tips filling her pot began to sound loudly once more and I realised she knew exactly how to play to her audience. "Thanks everyone, we've got to go and clean up. But if you want more of the three of us let me know. I'm happy to repeat that if you want us to. Bye!"

The broadcast disconnected and her screen went black as she turned around and gasped audibly. She danced excitedly gyrating her hips and pumping her fists jokingly into the air.

Tammy and I had already begun to arise from the bed and get dressed again. I peel the mask from my face and tossed it back onto the bed. "Well that was unexpected," I said with a sly smile.

"It was awesome. I'm glad you were watching us," Meredith said, and Tammy nodded in agreement. "You can have your tips back, we earned more than enough there."

I finished getting dressed and shook my head. "Not at all. Treat yourself with it. The next time is free though right?" I asked and smiled mischievously.

"Next time? That's very presumptuous of you," Meredith chuckled in response while slipping her t-shirt back of her body.

"Shut up, there's definitely going to be a next time. That was so hot," Tammy said as she playfully swatted her friend's arm.

After Tammy and I had finished getting dressed, Meredith quietly escorted us back to the front door ever careful to make sure her family didn't run in to me.

"Goodnight Tammy!" Tom called from the living room and the free of us froze in fear until we realised he wasn't going to come and say goodbye in person.

"Night Tom!" she called back, and the two girls giggled.

We both kissed Meredith's soft cherry and cum flavoured lips and waved as we left her front door, and then I kissed Tammy as we reached the end of the garden. I watched her cross the road to head home to Dale and couldn't help but think I had added two more names to my list of recurring infidelities.