Rock River Ch. 09: Revenge

Story Info
My transgressions are revealed and Rachel gets her revenge.
7.7k words
4.37
7.1k
8

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichRR
RichRR
71 Followers

For the best part of two weeks the sex following our threesome with Jessica had been incredible, so incredible in fact that my desire for Helena, Meredith, Tammy and the glory holes had all but vanished. I was getting so much sex that I had even turned down Helena's advances at work much to her dismay, but she would soon get her needs satisfied by Joel instead.

Rachel and I fucked in the mornings before work, and two or three times every evening. The positions and locations we fucked varied far more than we had ever had in our previous sex life. We fucked in the lounge, in the shower, in the kitchen and even on the back lawn or patio furniture. A few times we had met on our lunch breaks and fucked in the car park of wherever we had visited to eat. Almost every time had ended with Rachel bringing me to orgasm with her mouth and she devoured my semen as if Jessica had awoken an insatiable cum-hungry slut within her.

But almost as quickly as the wild sex had started, it stopped again, and we had three or four days of nothing at all. It wasn't just the lack of sex that seemed off, but Rachel seemed off with me in general. Every time I tried to bring it up to figure out what was wrong with her she shrugged it off and made some excuse that she was tired or wasn't feeling well. I couldn't quite put my finger on what had suddenly changed.

I left work one evening desperately horny after turning down Helena once more and made my way home to try and ravage my wife instead. Given the previous few days and the mood she had exerted I was sure I wouldn't succeed, but I was eager to try regardless.

As I stepped through the door, to my surprise, I was instantly greeted by Jessica instead.

"Hi handsome," Jessica said and leaned in to give me a kiss on the lips.

"Erm, hi," I stumbled as she parted from my lips and I briefly wondered whether they had agreed to some kind of wife-swapping without my knowledge. "What are you doing here?"

"We've got a surprise for you," she answered with a playful wink and began to fasten a blindfold around my face.

"Oh," was all I could say as she removed one of my senses and the foyer went pitch black.

My cock throbbed at the thought of what was coming. I wondered if they were planning another threesome for us, or maybe even had Peter over to join in. My excitement and my cock grew in anticipation. I had been so horny this would be just what I needed to satiate my needs that had developed over the past few days of only being able to empty my balls while I jerked off in the shower.

Jessica took my hand and began to escort me through the house. I could tell she was guiding me into the lounge, and I chuckled as I clumsily bumped into some of the furniture that I was sure was in the incorrect place. She walked me over to what I assumed was the far side of the living room next to where the fireplace was and pushed me down onto a firm chair which could only have belonged to the dining table.

"Stay there a second," she whispered in a soft seductive voice.

Suddenly I felt her yanking my arms behind the chair, and then felt rope being tied tightly around my wrists fastening me to each side of the chair. My cock grew even harder and I was desperate to see what delights they had prepared for me on the other side of the blindfold. My excitement quickly disappeared as the blindfold became loose and the room fell back into view.

It was Rachel that first caught my eye, she was sat opposite me with a stern and sullen frown upon her face, and then I noticed Andreas sat next to her who was smiling coyly. As my gaze swept around the room I noticed the furniture had been laid out in such a way that several of the dining room chairs joined the two couches and the arm chair that now formed a semi-circle around the room with me sat on the opposite side. Each seat had someone sat upon them.

Peter was sat on one of the couches besides Joel with Jessica quickly joining and sitting between them. To the side of them was Tom, Dale and Tariq. To my surprise on the opposite side of my wife sat Eric, the owner of Bar-Ten that I had unknowingly lost my blow job virginity to, and beside him the cute punky barmaid that I had seen working there so often. Then I my gaze caught Brendan as he looked angrily back at me and I realised exactly why Rachel had been so off with me.

Oh shit I thought, though I was so panicked I might have said it out loud.

"What is this?" I asked hesitantly despite knowing exactly what it was. They had organised some kind of intervention over my sexual transgressions.

Rachel glared back at me as if she was gazing right into my soul and her complete lack of response did nothing to calm my nerves.

"So, ever since your housewarming party Peter and I have been having a little fun with Joel here," Jessica finally broke the silence and said as she leaned forward and placed a hand on Joel's knee. "During our last little play session he told us that he had recently been having some fun with Helena as a result of him catching you fucking her in your office, and fucking her in the arse no less."

"Fucking bastard," Brendan suddenly added and for a moment I expected him to leap from his chair and tackle me to the ground. I even prepared to brace myself for the impact of his body but the binds around my wrists would have kept me from defending myself.

Everyone stared back at me awaiting my response. Some of them looked back with blank expressions, some smirked coyly and the rest glared back in anger. I was speechless, frozen like a rabbit in headlights.

"Fucking answer her!" Rachel yelled across the room at me.

"I'm sorry," was the only answer I could muster while my mind raced with dread as I contemplated the imminent end of our marriage.

"Then Peter told me that he'd taken you and Andreas down to Bar Ten to introduce you to the glory holes there, and you all had a little fun there together. Andreas had told him he'd seen you there another time. I'd thought nothing of it at first and figured it was something Rachel was aware of, until I talked to her the other night when she told me you'd agreed to only have fun together, and I realised that wasn't the case. I couldn't keep it from her, she's my friend," Jessica continued to explain as I glared back across at my wife who just remained completely still and silent. "She asked me to contact Eric here to find out how much of your time you spent there. Had to send him a picture of you."

"I said I'd definitely seen him once, even sucked his cock that time. Had to ask my wife here if you'd visited anymore as I don't get on the floor much, other than to visit the bathroom myself," Eric added, and it was only then that I realised the barmaid was his wife despite the twenty year age difference.

The girl giggled nervously as she twisted her black and green hair in her fingertips. "Hi, sorry, I'm Arwen. You've never asked my name. Sorry about this," she replied.

"She said she's seen you a whole bunch of times. Even fucked you at least once," Eric added.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yeah, I saw you go into the bathrooms once and you were in there waiting for so long I felt a bit sorry for you. Came in to help you out," Arwen explained and smiled at me. Even then, in the middle of this awkward situation, my cock still jolted at the idea of the cute barmaid that I had ogled upon all my visits sucking it. "Might have fucked you even more, but you know, anonymity and all that. All the cocks blend into one, couldn't really recognise yours if I tried."

"And then you fucked my daughter!" Tom yelled from his chair. "You snuck into my house and fucked her. In front of thousands of people too. I've known about her little webcam shows for a while but have been fine with it until now. She told me it was during one of her visits from Tammy when I had just assumed it was the two of them up there. I knew she was fucking her too, sorry Dale."

Dale remained expressionless and unresponsive, almost as if he had been dragged along to this and didn't really want to be here. I wondered if he was still coming to terms with the idea that Tammy had been playing with their teenage neighbour, and a girl no less.

"Why are you here? You already gave up what information you knew." I asked as I turned to Andreas.

"Because your wife's hot," he replied with a sly wide smile.

"What?" I said in confusion, a little taken aback at the abruptness of his declaration and what exactly it had to do with anything.

"Andreas, and Tariq, are here to make up the numbers," Rachel finally said as she continued to glare back at me though I did not understand what she meant. The silence that followed was long and awkward. "I get it, you got bored of me. I knew I was not giving you what you needed, and I still didn't give it to you, but I never expected you to do this to me behind my back."

"You have been giving it to me Rachel, at least recently you have. But you're right. Even when you weren't I shouldn't have done this to you, but since that first night we visited Jessica she awoke something in me and I've struggled to satisfy it," I attempted to explain feebly to which Rachel shot a glare at Jessica instead.

"Oh yeah sorry, forgot to mention that. After you caught us that first night, I sucked Peter in front of Rich while you were asleep next to us. Then we asked him to cum on my face," Jessica added nonchalantly.

"Fucking hell, it doesn't end. We'll talk about that one later," Rachel rolled her head back, ran her hand through her hair in exasperation and then turned back to me. "Ok, and I get that too. I'd be lying if I denied that she's stirred something in me too, but I don't fuck other people to satiate my needs, I had you for that."

I hung my head silently, completely unsure how to handle the situation and how to respond to my wife. The truth was I was fully aware of my actions, and I knew it would devastate her if I was caught, but I carried on regardless. I had no way to justify what I had done.

"You think your needs are greater than mine?" Rachel said furrowing her brow as if attempting to justify my actions on my behalf, only to quick rebuke the justification she had thought up. "I've been fucking horny for weeks, but I just wait for you to come home wait for you to fuck me and then carry on being horny again until we fuck some more. I don't go out and fuck the office slut, or fuck some stranger that I can't even see, what the fuck Rich?"

"I'm sorry," I replied again as I attempted to shut out the rest of the room and only acknowledge my wife to save myself at least some of the shame that was overwhelming me.

"And all that time I thought the fun we had with Tariq was your first experience with another guy. I thought I'd shared something special with you, but it turns out you'd been sucking cocks for weeks!" Rachel continued flailing her arms in frustration.

I sighed. "I'm sorry," I stumbled repeating myself. "It was special, it was the first time a guy had..."

"Don't care!" she yelled back to stop me.

"Ok Rich, I'm going to tell you a story and then you'll understand why we've all gathered here," Jessica suddenly interrupted with a flick of her golden hair back across her shoulders. "A few years ago, I was where Rachel is now, in almost the exact same situation. Peter had been fucking people behind my back too, people at the office, people in bars, even hiring escorts. I too had become somewhat reserved in my sex life so when I caught him out and confronted him, he told me that he craved more than I did. So, I learned to crave more."

"I don't follow," I said still unsure what was now happening, though I now realised Rachel's attempts at justifying my actions might have come from hearing of Jessica's experience.

"I accepted... fuck I even embraced his insatiability. I told him he could carry on with his misdeeds under three conditions. One, that he told me everything, every little detail of what he got up to. Two, that going forward he would allow me my own transgressions," Jessica continued to explain as her husband nuzzled into her and smiled widely as if reminiscing the time when she hadn't been so bold. "And three, my attempt at revenge to fill him with jealousy, that he watches multiple men use me however they wanted. Turned out that unlocked the deviant in me and caused my desires to begin to rival Peter's."

She was right, I instantly understood why she had gathered everyone. I looked around the room at every one of their faces: Peter, Joel, Andreas, Tariq, Brendan, Dale, Tom and Eric. I wasn't sure if Jessica and Arwen were included. "Wait, you're going to fuck all of them?" I stammered and then asked in shock.

"Jessica told me that story and suggested it, and I'm willing to try. At this point, we either try it, or try divorce," Rachel replied still gazing back at me though her expression had become less stern and scornful, and seemed to be bursting with anticipation instead.

"Even Dale?" I replied abruptly.

"Especially Dale," she snapped back as if she knew he was exactly the one person I couldn't bear to see her fuck. "In fact, I'll start with him."

Dale remained calm and silent.

This was completely not what I was expecting, but part of me was somewhat relieved at the potential outcome of this. Despite everything I loved Rachel and I couldn't bear to think of my life without her. Since our sex life had become wild and rampant these past few weeks, she was all that I needed. I couldn't lose her. "Ok, if this is what it takes for you to forgive me then go ahead."

"I'm not asking for your permission," Rachel said as she lifted herself from her seat and stepped over to Dale.

I watched my wife confidently lower herself to her knees before our dull, much older and frankly ugly neighbour. She pressed the palm of her hand into his lap and gazed back at me with an expression that was half scowl and half smile as she caressed the cock he had tucked inside his trousers. Finally showing a hint of emotion, Dale smirked down at her and watched her fondling the bulge that was becoming quite clear between his thighs. When Rachel unfastened his trousers and released his prick it became obvious why is erection had been so evident when it was concealed.

"Holy shit. Look how much bigger he is than you," Rachel said as she held a giant cock that stood thick and veiny at close to ten inches in her hand. She struggled to wrap her fingers around it, so instead placed both hands around it instead.

Joel chortled at the comment.

"Not sure what you're laughing at. Your prick could probably fit inside his urethra," I responded forgetting my place.

"Woh now Rich, you think this is a good time to be a smart arse? Gonna fuck your wife extra hard for that," Joel replied with a smirk.

"Counting on it," Rachel added before suddenly drawing her tongue to tease against the end of Dale's monstrous prick.

Dale pressed Rachel's body backwards from his lap and pushed her onto her knees as he stood tall above her. He was somewhat podgy, his skin sagging, his hair balding and his body was freckled all over but those didn't put Rachel off in anyway; all she wanted was his cock. Her two-handed grip remained tight around his thick shaft as she began to massage his length into her pursed lips and occasionally danced her tongue around his enormous swollen head. She parted her lips around him and began to take him inside but struggled to stretch them wide enough to take any more than the head and one or two inches of his shaft in. Instead she began to lick slowly up and down the length of his throbbing godly prick between every suck of his head into her mouth.

Andreas was the first to stand up and step towards my wife to offer her his prick. He already held it in his hand as he moved beside her and she was quick to release one of her hands from Dale's cock and grab his instead. She pulled his prick towards her and swallowed him deep into her mouth so quickly it was as if she had been so frustrated that she couldn't get Dale's all the way in that she was eager to take the next one instantly in. As she thrust his length into her throat he peeled his t-shirt from his body and tossed it aside revealing his thick arms and abs that he had developed on his many trips to the gym, and the Japanese-themed tattoos that completely covered his upper body that made him appear like a member of the Yakuza.

Andreas held my wife's head with the back of his hand and buried his fingers into her hair as he pressed her even further down on him. I heard Rachel gagging at the initial force of his cock pushing into the back of her throat but then came the moan around him and I could tell that she was already starting to enjoy herself. She was quickly bobbing her head down into his lap to take him eagerly in while occasionally shooting a stern glare towards me. My cock throbbed as she made eye contact while she fucked my friend's prick with her mouth.

Joel was quick to step up and join them, and before offering her his prick knelt down beside her to yank her blouse roughly open. She yanked Andreas' prick from her lips and gasped loudly as her naked breasts fell into view as Joel peeled her blouse from her shoulders. Rachel almost always wore a bra so I suspected she had chosen to forgo one purely for this occasion.

Rachel released the other hand from Dale's enormous girth and took Joel in her palm. His prick immediately disappeared into her lips as she brought her head from Andreas and pressed it into his lap instead. She thrust herself down on him forcefully though his meagre length didn't cause her to gag as Andreas' had. My wife began to switch between the three pricks now, bobbing her head easily up and down Joel and Andreas' cocks while stopping between the two to suck and slurp along Dale's giant length.

Tariq and Tom had also stepped towards them now, each with their own cocks in their hands, and formed a circle around my wife. Tariq's body was well-toned, dark-skinned and hairless, whereas Tom was somewhat heavy set, pale and in dire need of some personal grooming. But for the relatively equal length of their pricks they couldn't have been more opposite.

My view of her was becoming obscured by all the different men now but I could tell from the slurping and moaning in their direction that she was hungrily swallowing all five cocks into her mouth one at a time. Each of the men around her gradually undressed until all were completely naked around her and the room was littered with clothing that had been tossed aside.

With the view of my wife pleasuring the different men no longer visible, I looked over to the couple that had started everything instead. Jessica had Peter's cock in her hands and was stroking him slowly. She caught my gaze on her and winked playfully at me before shuffling herself around and lowering her lips down onto this cock and sucking him eagerly inside her mouth just as she had done on our first visit to their home.

"I want that big one, tap him out and send him over here honey," Arwen said to Eric.

"Sure thing sweetie," he replied and kissed the pierced and tattooed beauty slowly and passionately before making his way to the circle around Rachel.

Dale quickly stepped aside and let Eric take his place who quickly moaned aloud and rolled his head back as my wife clearly sucked him instantly into her throat. Arwen excitedly leapt to her knees before Dale as he walked over and she quickly began to wrap her lips around his enormous prick. She showed greater skill in swallowing him in than Rachel had though he was so thick even she, a fellatio expert, struggled some. Her black and green hair began to dance wildly around as she fucked Dale's cock with her mouth, gagging loudly with each thrust into her throat.

"Your wife's a bit of a slut isn't she?" said a voice to my side and I instantly became aware that Brendan had sidled up beside me. "A bit like my slut of a girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend that is. Did you like fucking her arse?"

RichRR
RichRR
71 Followers