Rock River Ch. 09: Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sent one last savage groan into the air and her body collapsed back down on the carpet, limp and spent. I shuffled up next to her and wrapped my arm across her chest and held her close.

"Do you forgive me?" I whispered into her ear as I began to pay attention back to the onlookers around us who had all started to re-dress.

Rachel looked back at me lethargically. "We'll see. You remember what Jessica's rules were?"

I nodded back. "Yes honey, I'll tell you everything. And you can do whatever you want. Especially if it's this again, this was so hot," I replied as I nuzzled into her shoulder.

"I don't quite think you understand punishment," she laughed.

Jessica suddenly appeared over the two of us with a wide grin and two swinging breasts hanging above our heads. "My work here is done... again. Your lives are going to be much more fun from now on," she said and chuckled as she stepped away. "Come on everyone, let's leave this two to it. Looks like they're done. I'm still horny as fuck though, the party continues at our place!"

The ten of them collected the rest of their belongings and followed Jessica out of the door. I wasn't sure who had followed them to their house to carry on the orgy, but I couldn't help but smile as I lay there cuddling Rachel and picturing the eight of them all servicing Jessica and Arwen, or servicing each other. Rachel fell asleep exhausted in my arms and I held her there, naked and spent on the floor for hours until she woke, and we fucked some more.