All Comments on 'Rockhound Love'

by rawallace

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
gordo12gordo12over 3 years ago

A wonderful love story. Great characters that the readers can like and identify with. 5*

And all the talk about minerals has triggered an old desire of mine. Come spring, I think I've found a new retirement hobby.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 3 years ago
Good Read

Thank you Rachel

Nice story with believable details and the esoteric bits of information that make it come to life as an adventure as much as a sexy story. I enjoy your characters, they are more than one dimensional sex objects. They evoke empathy and the reader is drawn into where they yet may go...

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Strange Story

Imagine a story in the Romance section that actually has well developed, appealing characters who fall unreservedly in love . People who struggle with the strange emotion, then give into it and let it take them to places they've never been. You can feel the turmoil in Samantha's heart and mind and although you feel the conclusion is inevitable, the ride to the finish is exhilarating and well worth the time. Thanks. 5*

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago

Lovely story! I really enjoyed it thanks! Five *s

mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

Wow! What a great story. Very nice and believable, and a different story arc than the average fare on this site. Great characters, we really got to know them in a short amount of time. Good job on the writing. 5 stars from me.

AZTT2AZTT2over 3 years ago

This is a really sweet story. Centering on the geological samples is a nice unusual theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed this story immensely. My only issue is that it sorta left the reader hanging. What is the story of the skeleton in the cave? Curious minds want to know.

Thanks again!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

Stupendous! Glad I saved it to read later.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago
A very special read!

Thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was lovely. I laughed at the sly look the mother gave. I know that look. My mother in law (future MIL at the time) gave it to me Christmas morning 2008. I just smirked and then we both looked at her son and laughed at his confused face. It was priceless.

GHreaderGHreaderover 3 years ago
Rocks, minerals, and geology Oh My

Hi Rachel,

Are you into geology or do you have a friend who is? If not, you did a lot of research. As usual, I loved the story.

You write good stories that include some sex, not sex that is packaged into a story. I always know I will be reading a good story when you publish a new one.

This theme is unique. There are Westerns and Mining stories but this is the first Rock Hound themed story I have seen here. It was really gneiss.

Please keep writing. Thank you for sharing.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Ornithology and now Geology / Rockhounding

Another lovely sweet story about a stubborn girl falling in love and helped by a mule??? And both are rockhounds - my education continues😂😂.

Thanks. 5 stars.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great sweet romance story well told with some intriguing twists. You spin these yarns about as well as my Texan writers who have been at it a lot longer. Love your stories but the cherry on top of the sundae would be just a little insight into why she felt so “satisfied” the “next” morning. Not looking for down and dirty just maybe R rather than PG-17. Just a nudge or suggestion. I’ll be a fan and enjoy your work with or without the added “spice”.

You are a very talented writer appreciated by those of us who read your material as evidenced by the deservedly high scores you receive consistently.

Just about through your current library and will be looking for some new fantasies! Hint, hint!😉

Take care

Cheers

SAGE

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

She FINALLY learned to shut up!!! :+))

Next step?

Shut Up and Smile!

Happier Outcomes!

La9uNIp164ZeziROPUJWLa9uNIp164ZeziROPUJWover 2 years ago

So cute and adorable. And so different than APs on an alien world!

AnAncientAnAncientover 2 years ago

I usually skip sexual explicit parts even in your stories. However this was different. The emphasis was on the relationship and the sexual descriptions seemed appropriate and not dominating. Too many stories go from 'total innocence' to 'loss of innocence' far too quickly, as if the writer thinks that they've built up suspense enough now and that it is time to get on to the 'real action'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawallace@rawallace
UPDATE: It has been a while since I last published a story here. I've returned to the sci-fi genre this time with a short story I hope you will enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments both favorable and not so favorable. I appreciate them all. I enjoy reading a wide variet...