Rockhound Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shared a deep, passionate kiss and then I smiled—it was time. "Brett, you can call me Sam for short, not Samantha."

He looked at me puzzled, "Samantha, no one call's you Sam."

"And no one but you ever will. That is if they know what's good for them."

We returned home at lunchtime after calling my parents to tell them we would be bringing rotisserie chicken, rolls, and a bean salad with us to share with them. My mother was the first to notice the ring, even before I began to raise my hand to show her—the look on her face was amazing. After things settled down after lunch we set about making preliminary plans for the wedding and where we would live. Of course, my parents were insistent on giving us some acreage for a house and some pasture land, after all, Jenny was going to move with me. I laughed as Dad told us, saying Jenny and I shared too many things in common not to be together.

I couldn't find a way to argue against it and Brett just sat and smiled. I knew exactly what he was thinking—stubborn women.