Rockin' and Trollin' [M/F, Trans]

Story Info
A man fucks a cave troll woman.
2.5k words
4.4
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ash_rigby
ash_rigby
310 Followers

Character Ages: Gabe is 30 and Vaux is 26.

Note For Trans Readers: Words for male genitalia are used for Gabe's bottom growth, but the words "cunt" and "folds" are used for him a few times as well. Words like "shaft" and "length" are used for Vaux's anatomy and she engages in penetrative sex with Gabe. This was done for trans readers who either prefer or don't mind things being this way when they're depicted in erotica. Please read at your own discretion.

~*~

There is no better remedy for the effects of day-to-day horseshit than some time on the lake. Gabe would always be grateful for his aunt who owned a small cottage and allowed him to stay there every once in a while. It provided a retreat to relax, work on his book, and just generally enjoy some peace and quiet to himself. For the most part.

While the cottage wasn't high-end by any means, it did have running water. The luxury of a shower was particularly appreciated. Especially if one wasn't fond of letting lake water dry on their hair and skin after a swim. Steam billowed out around Gabe's ankles as he exited the shower. He dried off, quickly ran the towel over his hair, and wrapped it around his waist before leaving the bathroom.

The air felt comfortably cool and the hallway was dim with the fading day's light as he made his way to the bedroom. He was startled by the sight of a figure sitting at the foot of the bed, sucking in a painful breath and letting out a choked sound of alarm. The person tittered, immediately cementing her identity and putting Gabe at ease.

He coughed. "Jesus, Vaux."

The cave troll sat with one leg crossed over the other, a hand still lightly touching her mouth from laughing at Gabe's expense. As usual, she was completely nude. 'Cave-living and clothes don't mix,' she had once explained to him.

Gabe was used to this. It took some time before his face wasn't constantly warm with her in sight, but he managed to establish a sense of normalcy about having a hot naked woman around the place. However, his attention was now caught by just how much she had changed in the short time since he had last seen her; all thanks to that magical troll brew of hers which he was jealously certain was far more faster-acting than his shots had been.

The most noticeable difference was that she definitely had tits now. They were small and cute; probably a perfect fit in Gabe's hand. Or his mouth. He looked up to Vaux's face, the smirk he met conveying that he had been caught staring. He cleared his throat.

"Nothing else going on in the woods on a Saturday night aside from scaring the shit out of me?" he asked.

Vaux's fangs flashed as she smiled, her bat-like nose wrinkling slightly.

"Saw you swimming earlier. Thought I'd drop in," she said. Her head tilted to the side. "Not a fan of swimsuits are we?"

Gabe's brow furrowed. He sighed and ignored the question, starting to walk over to the bedside table where he had left his phone.

"Aw, don't be grumpy," Vaux teased. "I just had to come and see that cute little butt of yours up close."

She reached out as he passed her, hooking her finger into the top edge of his towel and pulling it off in one swift motion. Gabe gasped at the sudden exposure, but the edges of his mouth quirked up. He could never stay irritated with her for long, especially in her adorable eagerness to strip him and start what she had really come for.

"Vaux," he said, drawing out her name in a tone of feigned warning as he slowly turned towards her.

She was grinning, clutching her prize and waving it enticingly as her tufted tail swayed behind her. "Come and get it, then."

Gabe obliged, heart rate increasing as he knew what he would be 'getting' when he approached. But he kept outwardly calm. Even as Vaux dropped the towel on the floor and placed a clawed hand on his tattooed thigh. She littered his stomach with kisses, lingering on the large freckle by his navel.

He shook his head. "Whatever ever happened to 'hello', dinner, and a nice talk?"

"Seems like I have a meal in front of me already," Vaux said, one of her three yellow tongues darting out over her bottom lip. She was perfectly mouth-level with his dick, looking up at him with those big golden eyes. "So check that off"

"Fair point," he said. He brought a hand to her face, fingers gingerly tracing her jawline to her chin. "And you look so good down there. I'm not about to argue."

Vaux smiled and brought her first tongue to his cock, giving it a gentle lap. She paused to let out an almost disappointed-sounding hum and fix him with a theatrical pout.

"Too bad I caught you fresh out of the shower," she said, the remainder of her complaint falling short, slurred, and trailing off as her mouth was drawn back to him. "I love how you--you usually smell..."

Her tongue laved over his dick; circling, teasing the tip and length. Gabe's hand went to her thick, dark hair.

"Get here earlier next time," he said, giving the strands under his fingers a light tug and causing Vaux to gasp against him. "More than happy to smother that pretty face in my musky cunt."

He received no response. Vaux was far too engrossed in devouring him. His breathing turned heavy, interspersed with appreciative groans. She always made him so hard; he could feel himself twitching and throbbing. Sweat sprang up on his skin, effectively ruining the work of his shower.

Vaux's tongue left Gabe's cock. He felt it extend past what would be the normal length, gliding over his folds to find his hole. It teased his entrance, probing shallowly. His body trembled as her other two tongues joined in. They licked at whatever they could reach; twisting, pressing. Saliva coated him. Her nose kept nudging the head of his dick with her slightest of movements and it was a shock each time.

"Good girl," Gabe praised. Vaux giggled and he sucked in a breath at the vibration. "Fuuuuck..."

He stood there and took the onslaught; chest heaving, head slightly dizzy. His hips would rut forward on their own, burying Vaux into coarse, damp hair. Groans and other strained, choked noises of pleasure tumbled from his lips, somewhat sore from his frequent biting. He could feel himself getting close; cock pulsing, hole twitching around the mild penetration.

The tongues retracted.

Gabe looked down at Vaux in time to see that mischievous grin find her again. She leaned back in, closing her lips on his dick. He jolted as all three tongues danced around him in the tight, warm space of her mouth.

"Vaux!" he cried, his knees nearly giving out. "Shit!"

His mouth stayed open, breath stuttering. He released Vaux's hair only to tightly grip her horns seconds later. They were short but perfect for this. A primal instinct to thrust overtook him and he used them as leverage. Any coherent words were overtaken by loud, gravelly moans. He bent slightly over her, his pace frantic as she sucked. Her hands found his ass, claws digging in. The sting was delicious.

Gabe came like a shot; pulling Vaux tight to him, hips stilled and jutting out, head tossed back, crying out as his cock throbbed hard against relentlessly teasing tongues. They didn't stop until his eyes were rolling back. It was equal parts relief and despair when Vaux released him.

She sat back, licking her lips and staring up at him.

"Always a pleasure, Gabe," she said, her tail wagging audibly across the sheets.

Gabe met her eyes, then roamed her body; panting, heart hammering in his ribcage, still horny as fuck. His gaze fell between her legs where the proof of how excited she had gotten from just giving him head was. He grinned and pushed his sweat-slick hair out of his eyes.

"Oh, I'm not finished with you yet," he said lowly.

Gabe moved towards Vaux and she got the message, scrambling further backwards onto the bed. He gave her a light, playful shove to make her lay completely down. She yelped theatrically, letting her arms fall raised above her head in mock surrender. Her voice was lost as he captured her lips with his.

"Need to taste yourself, don't you, perv?" she teased as he pulled away.

"Not as much as I need to get my mouth on these tits," Gabe said.

He turned his attention to them, dragging his tongue in the space between. The taste and smell of her skin almost made him drool. He followed the curvature of her breast to the nipple, licking and sucking at it. Vaux made small, quiet noises; whimpers staying trapped in her throat. It wouldn't be that way for long.

Gabe fondled and made a mess of Vaux's tits until he could feel her hips shifting. Working his way lower, he left kisses that made her quiver. He blew a long, slow breath over her flushed head, chuckling as the length twitched. Vaux suppressed a gasp as he licked a single stripe down her shaft and back up again. He teased at the leaking slit before taking her into his mouth.

His pace was slow; dipping, retracting, switching to lolling his tongue around the head before delving back down. He could take her so deeply, loving the feeling of her throbbing in his throat. Her body squirmed, jolting when he swallowed. As he upped his pace, her voice rose. Those sweet, desperate moans he had been craving to hear. They went straight to his cock and it wasn't long until he couldn't ignore it anymore.

Gabe pulled off of Vaux with a lewd, wet pop. He wiped at the saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth, moving to straddle Vaux's hips. She lay beneath him, glistening with sweat and staring with a dazed expression through hooded eyes. Fucking gorgeous.

"Oh, god. Fuck me, Gabe," she whined as he lowered himself, pressing his soaked cunt to her shaft. "Fuck me."

Gabe began to move, rocking his hips and grinding onto her. The flesh pressed against him pulsed with every drag. He leaned in to muffle her sounds in a deep kiss. It was a hungry thing; many tongues tangled, breaths brief, hot and dizzying as they moaned into one another. Gabe broke it, bracing himself on the mattress. His hands dug into the sheets and he growled as he humped harder, his eyes fixating on Vaux's bouncing tits.

"People--ahn--fuck...and people call me the wild animal," she said, breathless. "Ahhh--shit, Gabe, you're so good! It's so good!"

Gabe moved faster, making her moan loudly and toss her head. Her mouth was open, each of his quick thrusts punching shorter, choked-off noises from her. He was as close as he could possibly be without letting her slip inside him. The sheer heat and wetness were intense. Skirting the edge, he groaned.

"Yeah? You gonna cum?" he asked, unstable from his brutal pace. "Just from me grinding against you?"

A little drool escaped Vaux's lips, her eyes rolling slightly. "Yeeeees!"

"Hah--let's fucking see it then," Gabe said, gaze locking on hers. "Cum for me, Vaux. Cum."

"I'm--I'm cu--ahhh!"

Gabe paused, denying himself his own orgasm to experience hers. She throbbed hard under him, spending herself over her stomach. Aftershocks visibly raced through her, wracking her body with almost rhythmic twitching. She slumped, breathing hard and whimpering; such a pretty performance.

Gabe raised himself, taking Vaux's still-hard shaft into his hand and teasing the head along his slit. She practically convulsed, wailing shakily.

"G-Gabe!"

He stopped, grinning slyly. "Is that a no?"

Vaux shook her head.

"N-no," she said, her grey cheeks darkening. "I don't think I can cum again...but I want to feel you. U-use me to cum. Please."

Without another word, Gabe sunk down onto her. His appreciative sigh was drowned by her moans.

"Fuck," she hissed. "I'm so sensitive."

Gabe went easy on her, much to the chagrin of the part of him that screamed to ride her into oblivion. He moved in a languid, circular motion, leaving a majority of the work to his hand as he rubbed his cock. Vaux caressed up his thighs, fingers brushing his ribs and scars, a palm pausing over his heart. He took his free hand and held it there, pressing her against the hammering beat.

Her eyes widened, a hard throb finding her deeply nestled length. That was new, Gabe noted and stored away for a later time.

"Wow," she said. "Don--ah--don't pass out me."

"Hah--you neither."

Gabe's dick raged under his own touch. With renewed energy he sped up his movements, bouncing minutely atop Vaux's hips. Even that short of a thrust drove him wild. His bottom lip was captured by his teeth as he started to moan, his hole incessantly gripping the burning shaft.

Vaux's head tipped back. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Gabe!"

Her chest heaved, the whole of her body shaking.

"Little more...little more," Gabe chanted. "Hold--ahh!"

"So hot...you keep--ahhhn squeezing me! Fuuuck!"

Gabe's head swam, the scent they had stirred up intoxicating him. He mindlessly slammed down onto Vaux. Tears welled and streamed from her eyes. He would have to end this soon or he could break her. But his hole had to feel fantastic for her; he could feel it going wilder with every second he got closer to release.

A few more bounces was all it took. Shoving Vaux fully inside for the final time, Gabe stilled and came with a series of loud moans. He felt the intense pulse of his cock against his fingers, throb after throb in time with a radiating, full-body ecstasy that had his walls clenching and releasing in rapid succession.

"Oh, god!" he cried. "Ohhh, shit."

Vaux's frantic, breathless voice snapped him back.

"Get off--fuck...get off me. I'm gonna lose it."

Gabe complied immediately, weakness sending him collapsing sideways beside her. Catching his breath, her reached out and tenderly smoothed back Vaux's hair. He cupped her cheek and wiped at a remaining tear with his thumb.

"You okay?" he asked.

Vaux huffed, smiling crookedly. "Me? I'm cool. Are you sure you didn't slip a disk or something?"

"Shut up. I'm serious."

"I'm fine," Vaux assured with a roll of her eyes. She shifted to lay on her side, facing Gabe and tracing circles on his bicep with the tip of her claw. "Actually, you've got to do that to me again sometime. It felt insane."

"I don't know," Gabe drawled. "That looked like a lot. Got the spare brain cells to burn?"

"Like you wouldn't love having me as your dumb little fucktoy."

Something warm in Gabe's chest stopped a retort.

"I like you for you, Vaux," he said. "Don't ever change."

"Pff, alright, Romeo," Vaux said, though her smile was soft. She quirked an eyebrow. "What if my tits get bigger?"

Gabe hummed. "That I could be persuaded to accept."

Vaux chuckled and laced her fingers with Gabe's, snuggling into the mattress and closing her eyes. Gabe felt the post-pleasure bonelessness creeping into him. He leaned in to kiss Vaux's knuckles before settling in himself.

He heaved a contented sigh. "You're helping me wash the sheets tomorrow."

"Whaaat?"

End

ash_rigby
ash_rigby
310 Followers