Rocking the Boat

Story Info
Girlfriend and best friend hook up on his boat.
2.4k words
2.92
21.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the last couple years, my girlfriend Brenda has mentioned many times that she finds my close friend Peter very charming and attractive. I enjoy when she tells me what men she thinks are hot and I've often told her to "go for it!" though she never has. But Peter and I have been rivals since university, so when it comes to women, I'd told Brenda that I wouldn't be comfortable with her getting together with Peter. Then one night, during hot sex and dirty talk, Brenda teasingly said that "Peter doesn't have a girlfriend now and could probably use some servicing."

"Okay..." I said, "...if you really want to fuck him, then you should".

"So you're okay with that now?".

"Yes, I am baby. Go for it."

She hadn't fucked anyone else in a few years so I figured hooking up with Peter might jump start her into being more sexually adventurous like I wanted her to be.

A couple weeks later, we were invited by my friend Peter to sail with him on his boat (Brenda loves boats) for the afternoon. It was a beautiful, warm summer day and Brenda dressed accordingly in her shortest little cut-offs and a tight, cleavage bearing t-shirt which showed off her perky, big B tits very nicely.

"Mmmm, you're ready for a hot day of sailing." I said looking her up and down.

She grinned at me and said "Oh shush."

Btw, Brenda is a very pretty MILF who enjoys alot of male attention. She's of Spanish background with long blonde hair, beautiful brown eyes, nice big lips, great shape, and loves to flirt, but never goes much further.

The topic of Peter hadn't come up in a couple weeks and wasn't mentioned this day either. Peter is 6' 1", Scandanavian blonde and always in good shape. He has a very easy going manner, a great smile, and is very attentive and charming.

We drove to the marina and met Peter at his boat--a nice 40 footer. Helping Brenda to board, he said in his usual way with a glowing smile

"What a great looking crew we have today!" Brenda took his helpful hand and smiled back at him coyly while I rolled my eyes and said

"Thanks Peter."

We quickly busied ourselves putting things away and getting the boat in order for our sail.

We left the marina and sailed out towards rustic Valdes Island. Peter and I were doing the boat work while Brenda was working the boat, looking hot and sexy, passing around a joint, and topping up wine. The most difficult part of the sail was trying not to get busted for staring at her crotch too long when chatting with her. There was about a one inch band of denim that barely held her shorts together and left enough of a gap that it was often hard not to notice her neon blue panties underneath--yum-yum.

About an hour later, we decided to drop anchor in a beautiful bay surrounded by nothing but sea, sky, trees and sunshine. Peter and I finished most things up, so I declared that I was going to chill and siesta out on the front of the boat. In reality, I figured this would be a perfect opportunity for Brenda to start being more open like I wanted her to be. I stepped up to Brenda, rested my hand between her legs, pushing slightly against her crotch and gave her a hot kiss. I then walked up the stairs to get towards the front of the boat, smiling, nodding, and winking to Peter.

I figured it wouldn't take more than 30 seconds for him and Brenda to be chatting and flirting more openly. Behind her sunglasses, Brenda was enjoying watching Peter's toned and tanned body doing assorted boat work. She also wanted more of his attention. Finally Brenda said

"You shouldn't work so hard Peter."

"Then you shouldn't make me so hard Brenda." he replied. She purred and smiled, then Peter added

"I have to say that your shorts couldn't look any better on you. John's a very lucky man."

Brenda was laying back, her legs un self-consciously spread and her right leg bouncing a bit.

"Thank you, yes he is. And you look great in your shorts too." she said smiling, "...though they do seem a bit...confining". The underlying horniness she was feeling all day was taking over.

"Confining?"asked Peter.

"They look like they've been getting a bit tighter on you over the last few minutes." noted Brenda

"You do have that effect on me." he said as he stepped next to her and picked up his glass of wine, his shorts bulging enticingly in front of her.

"Perhaps we should make some adjustments for you."

volunteered Brenda as she skooched forward. Her face was about one foot directly in front of Peter's bulging shorts. She was very wet and cock hungry now. She looked up at him with her beautiful brown eyes and her blonde hair cascading over her shoulders and put her hands just inside the waistband of his shorts.

"So what do you think?" she asked. As soon as Peter managed to stammer out

Yeah, I think we should.",

Brenda had his shorts down, revealing his sexy black trunks. She teasingly adjusted his hard bulge a bit, then with her fingers gently tugging at the last piece of fabric between her mouth and his cock, she looked up at him again, trying her best not to drool, and asked

"Yessss?"

Peter could barely get the word "Please." out before his trunks were down and she was all over his cock. Both her hands wrapped around his hard shaft, leaving his cut, pre-cum dripping cockhead for her tongue and her mouth to devour.

"Mmmmm, you have a very nice cock."

cooed Brenda as she milked, licked and coaxed whatever cum she could from him. All Peter could say was

"Ooooh fuuuuck!!"

His hard cock (probably a bit longer and definitely a bit thicker than mine) felt so perfect in her hands and in her mouth. It was also her first new cock in years and she wanted nothing else in the world.

Over the last several years, i had told Peter alot about our sex life such as how much Brenda loved sucking cock, how good she was at it, how deliciously wet her pussy always was, her favourite position, etc. The first couple items were being proven true, so Peter felt compelled to find out about the third. Brenda lustfully continued to worship Peter's cock until he knew he was going to explode in her mouth. He wanted to so bad and she wanted him to as well, but he also wanted her pussy.

"Brenda!" he blurted out, "stand up for a second!"

She looked up at him with his cock in her mouth "mmmmm, really?"

"Fuuuck"

Peter said as he pulled her up onto her feet. He nibbled on her neck and ear while reaching down and grabbing that little strip of denim between her legs. Brenda let out a moan and grinded her pussy hard against his hand. He tugged downwards on that little strip and growled

"These need to come off now".

Brenda looked into his eyes and breathlessly replied

"If you say so Captain."

then unbuttoned her cutoffs and quickly shimmied out of them and her panties.

Peter pushed her back onto the cushions and Brenda automatically spread her legs. Her shaved pussy glistened in the sun with anticipation and Peter dove into it tongue first.

"Oooooh god!" she said

as she squirmed to his tongue's every move. Brenda had thought today would just be a fun, flirty day on the water rather than a fulfillment of her (and my) fantasy, while Peter had thought the same until this tsunami of lust enveloped the both of them.

Within 2 minutes of his tongue massaging her pulsing pussy, she had her first orgasm. Peter could feel her tensing and shaking, but there was almost no sign of release as she quickly moved on, reaching for her next one. Brenda's hands were tight in his hair, pulling him into her needy pussy and barely letting him breathe. He slowed down a bit, which made her buck up and grind herself hard into his face. "Oooomigod, fuuuck." moaned Brenda

as she shook into her second orgasm. This time he knew she came, so he backed off her pussy to give her a minute, my girlfriend's delicious juices coating his face.

Peter slowly moved to get on top of her, kissing her on the lips for the first time and pinning her arms down. As they kissed and moaned together, his hard cock pushed gently against Brenda's bare pussy.

"Oh god, you need to fuck me now Peter!....pleeease" she pleaded.

"You're sooo right." he said.

Peter stuck his tongue in her mouth and they kissed feverishly, while at the same time she pushed up against him, lustfully lubing the shaft of his cock with her lustrous pussy lips. Still holding her hands down, he skillfully positioned his cockhead so it was at the first point of resistance, barely inside her. He was in control now and they both loved it

"Oooh please Peter, fuuuuck!" she groaned,

straining to capture more of his cock. Taking his cue from what I had told him, Peter growled into her ear

"Time for you to turn over and get on all fours for me."

He let her hands go free and moved back a bit as she smiled and quickly did what she was told.

"And you've got such a cute little ass too." said Peter.

He gave each of her ass cheeks some warm up smacks, moved his aching cock between Brenda's legs and teased her until she finally took his cock with her hand and guided it to her drenched docking station. Holding onto her pelvis, he slooowly pushed into her. She was so tight and so wet that Peter had to tense up and stop for a moment to avoid cumming.

"Ooh fuck Brenda!" came out of his mouth while she proclaimed

"You're sooo big, ohmigod. Oooh, slowly please".

Peter obliged his good friend's horny girlfriend, ever so slowly stuffing her perfectly tight pussy with his thick 8 inches. They exchanged groans of "Oooohmygod." and "Fuuuuck." until she had taken all of him in, filling her pussy like it hadn't been in several years. They were grinding slowly when a couple sudden waves rocked them back and forth and in and out.

"OOH you feel so fucking good" moaned Brenda, rapturously impaled on his cock now.

Peter continued his quest to satiate her, wrapping his hands around her from behind and grabbing her eager breasts, then gently tugging on her hard nipples while pushing into her harder and faster. As a result, Brenda got uncontrollably louder and louder, so, not wanting to disturb me, she buried her face in a pillow. Peter would've preferred to gag her, but perhaps that would be another time, he grinned. After a few minutes of perfectly blissful fucking, she brought her head up to say

"I want you to cum inside me and tell me when you're going to cum, so I can cum at the same time."

Never one to deny a woman in need, Peter responded

"Okay, if that's what you want Brenda!"

He gave her hard nipples a long last pinch, then gathered her long hair into a ponytail, holding onto it like the reins of a horse he was about to ride with one hand, while using the other to hold onto her pelvis again--better leverage and control that way. He pulled her hair and hips hard as he thrust into her and Brenda pushed her pussy just as hard back at him. The juiciful sounds of her soaking pussy getting destroyed was far louder than any waves or other sounds in the bay.

I had snuck inside, near them in the back of the boat via the front hatch and was able to hear and or see most of what was going on. I was playing with my hard cummy cock, barely able to contain myself, but trying to wait until Brenda was spent.

Peter continued pleasuring my girlfriend until he stopped and asked

"Are you ready to cum Brenda?"

Her hair still pulled tight, she rapidly nodded her head.

"...then tell me who owns your pussy now."

" Ooooh, you own my pussy now" she moaned.

"Good girl, now tell me that loud as you can Brenda!" he demanded.

"YOU...own my pussy now!!" she yelled.

"Oooh fuuuuck!!!!!"

said Peter as he immediately emptied his aching balls into her perfect pussy. Feeling his hot cum flooding her, Brenda blurted

"Ohmigod!, yessss...fuuuuuck!!!"

His cum filled every square centimeter of her that wasn't already filled with his cock, then gushed out and down her thighs while she groaned and shuddered like a braking freight train.

For years I'd wanted to watch Brenda suck cock and get fucked. And now, watching and listening to her so horny, getting fucked this well and cumming so hard, made me blow my load all over my self and the cabin I was in. Oh well, since I let him cum in my girlfriend, he could let me cum in his boat.

I thought I should return back to the front of the boat where i was presumed to be, so I used a close by t-shirt to try and clean the cum off myself. My shorts were beyond immediate salvation, so I rolled them up and went with the semi cum-free bathing suit I had worn underneath. I went through the boat, popped out the front hatch and laid out on my towel. After giving them what I thought would be enough time to clean up a bit, I walked back over the boat to the back where I had left Brenda and Peter earlier.

They were in their clothes again, chatting and trying to look casual.

"Oh hi. Did you have a good nap babe?" asked Brenda.

I nodded "Yeah, for the most part."

I sat next to her and kissed her hard, a musky scent lingering on her lips.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Oooh yeah" she grinned.

I couldn't wait to get back home, hear what she had to tell me, tell her what I saw and heard, then reclaim her cummy pussy.

She, Peter and I sat sipping wine, smiling behind sunglasses and basking in newly fulfilled experiences. What a great afternoon!