All Comments on 'Rocking the Boat'

by Wineherdineher

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

She is a girlfriend and a MILF, no mention of children though.

Just another stupid story, no merit whatsoever

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Speaking of cocks, Peter never realized that somehow the seacock on his pride-and-joy was opened, somehow. Not fully opened, but just enough that Peter never noticed the somewhat the rising water in the bilge when he tied off to buoy #24 in the yacht basin. 'Damn, why didn't I check?' he wondered. Later, as he contemplated the the top twenty-feet of his mast protruding above the tranquil water of the yacht basin, Peter realized that he was obviously distracted by his tryst with Brenda, wasn't he? "Surely, John WAS napping... right?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a LW story. You DO understand that, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t believe that there are still complete idiots who complain about there not being a “loving wife” in the story. It really shows just how clueless they really are. The category is about “extra-marital fun, swinging and sharing” meaning this story absolutely has everything required to be in this category. But hey, you continue to cry like a little bitch while the rest of us laugh at you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Legio_Patria_Nostra. Please stop making yourself look like a complete fool. Apparently you have zero reading comprehension as the husband gave his permission for the wife and friend to have sex. The fact that your warped mind came up with all the details of his revenge, even though it doesn’t relate one bit to the plot of the story, really says a lot about your need for serious therapy.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Yeah Legio! The cuck told him he could have the whore. These anonymous bitches be watching you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous