Rockport PD Ep. 01

Story Info
The Personal and Professional Lifes of Rockport PD.
3.4k words
4.2
904
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything is fictional, and none of them are real. The stories are just mere fantasies and I wish it never happens to anyone."

Hi. My first literature. I am creating my world where my upcoming chapters and other creations are interlinked and will create a whole universe. My focus will be on originality, giving more importance on the story as well as erotic substances. I don't describe the physical appearance of my characters, as I give my readers the power to imagine how they look. My stories are published here with less of dark original contents due to terms and conditions of the site. My original stories contain real life dark elements as I focus more on originality, than fake logic. Unfortunately, I couldn't post them here. Thank you for reading my stories and your appreciation will help me keep motivated as I try to become a professional writer to keep a roof over my head. Feel free to message me if you want me to write an story for you, of your fantasies.

Love, Anna.

City of Rockport

Natalie's Home - Wednesday 11: 00 am

Lying on her stomach, Natalie woke up to the sound of her phone ringing, being hungover she tried grabbing the phone without moving much from her bed. However, she gave up after a few seconds as she was too weak. She could hear the phone beep, indicating the incoming call being forwarded to her voicemail. She grunts into the pillow as she feels her head is about to explode from the pressure of her dehydration, that is when She feels someone move next to her. She remembers bringing someone home last night from the bar, but too much drunk to even remember his name.

The stranger woke up after hearing Natalie grunt into the pillow, as he shifts looking towards Natalie's body barely hiding her nudity. It was an amazing sight as he remembers their drunken sex last night, where she was too drunk to even ignore the need for a condom. He was wondering if this would turn out to be something special between them as he really liked her so much. He moved closer as he put his hands over her back, climbing on top while kissing her shoulder. Slowly moving towards her neck, his kisses continue towards her ear. He licks his tongue on her ear making them wet as he remembers how much she liked doing it last night.

Natalie felt the stranger move on top of her back, as she felt his naked body press against her skin. She could feel his hard cock press against her ass cheeks as he licks her ear. She wasn't much interested in having sex now. she was too tired, dehydrated and hungover. She just wanted to get rid of him without making it awkward. She always felt bad in the morning when she brings guys to her home drunk. Before she could say anything, she feels his hands move under her body, pushing to grab her boobs and starts to squeeze them. Now he was putting his entire weight on her back while playing with her boobs, pushing his cock hard into her ass. She lets him play with her body as she lies under him tired, just feeling his cock pressed in between her ass cheeks. The stranger then slowly aligns his hard cock to her hairy pussy, gently teasing her lips a few seconds before sliding his cock into her pussy. She gasps as she feels his cock slide slowly inside her pussy. She closes her eyes while her body starts experiencing the pleasures of her penetration. The stranger starts thrusting in her, as he increases his speed making her move up a bit every time he fucks her. Her nipples become hard under his hands as he continues to fuck her, their sweat starts stinking the whole room. She clenches her pussy tight on his cock as she feels her wet juices drip down in between her thighs, enjoying his thrusts into her.

Clenching his cock with her pussy was a bad choice as she hears him groan while feeling his warm cum shoot inside her pussy. She cursed under her mouth frustrated as she was just starting to enjoy the pleasures in her body. A few quick final thrusts, he stays still on her back with his cock inside her, while she feels his cock stop twitching and becoming soft. Frustrated and hungover she decides to put an end to this, as she moves making him fall onto the bed next to her. "I have to be somewhere at noon, could you please leave? "She lies to make him leave. she gets out of the bed naked and stands looking at him. The stranger stands up nodding his head quickly grabbing Natalie's thong on the floor and wipes his wet cum covered cock. He wears his clothes in a hurry as she walks behind him showing him the door. "Could we meet sometime soon Natalie?" the stranger asks to which she was quick to respond "yeah, yeah! I will text you." She nods her head, just about to shut the door on his face. "Wait, my phone! It's on the couch." He points it out. She walks back to grab his phone as the guy stares at her naked back, he could clearly see his white cum dripping down, from in between her thighs, then when she turns around, he glares at her naked front, her hairy pussy glistering from her juices and her boobs shaking as she walks. He gives a smile while she hands his phone back and walks away.

Shutting the door, she walks back to the kitchen, grabbing a six pack and slumping back onto the couch, still naked. She puts her legs on the coffee table. She notices the white cum on her hairy pussy and on her thighs, but she ignores it moving on to grab her phone. With lots of missed calls and new texts, she clears them all not bothering to read them. The app closes forcing the phone to display the home screen as she looks into the wallpaper, a picture of her with her work friends, taken last year during Christmas. The picture was taken when they were forced to work on Christmas eve. Her work friends are like a family to her as they have bonded closely over years of working together. She stares at the picture, more closely at her partner next to her, JACK in his blue uniform, shining badge, his armored vest and a small blue ribbon tied to his vest, given to him by his 3-year-old daughter Chloe to keep him safe on the job.

She lets the phone fall on her lap as she chugs her beer looking up the ceiling in one continuous sip, her tear slips from her eye.

Memory flash

"She watches her partner Jack walk towards the driver's door of a car that they just pulled over for swerving. Standing behind the car she angles herself, so she has a clear view of jack. She lets jack speak to the person inside, as she just stood there looking at the car for abnormalities. She never expected the normal traffic stop would plunge her life into the dark. She hears jack yell "GUN" followed by hearing a BANG! She flinches as her eyes moves instinctively towards jack while her hands move to her gun unanimously. In slow motion, she sees jack drop down on his back, her heartbeat jumping up, a cold shiver rising up her stomach to her lungs making her throat block as she unleashes the entire clip of her gun towards the driver side of the car. "Shots fired! Shorts Fired! Officer down" she yells into her radio as she creeps forward to get a look into the car, only to see the shooter lying lifelessly in a pool of blood. She then runs next to jack to see a bullet hole on his neck, with lots of blood gushing onto the tar road. "Jack don't! Please don't" she starts crying trying to put pressure on his wound. Flashes of lights from the ambulance catches her attention at the far end of the road as she desperately tries to hold jacks' life. Coughing blood, jack tries to speak "Chloe...........". She stops crying immediately as she felt his body go limp, feeling his life leaving from his body."

Memory flash end

Slam! She puts the beer bottle down on the coffee table hard, after chugging it in one full swing. She starts crying loud letting a lot of tears, covering her face, trying to push away the memory of the fateful night. She cries uncontrollably letting her pain out, sitting naked in her couch. It's been three weeks since the incident and she was forced to take time off from work. Natalie did not know how to handle the trauma as she saw her life spiral out quickly. She was drinking all the time, letting strangers take advantage of her, it's been more than a week since she taken a shower. She couldn't face Jack's daughter Chloe; she was terrified of what Chloe would ask her. She remembers Chloe telling her once, that Natalie was Jack's favourite partner. Natalie Williams, Officer, 21st district police precinct of the city of Rockport.

21st District Police Precinct -- City of Rockport

Wednesday -- 11:00 am

Sergeant Sam Crafford hangs up his phone after another failed call to one of his officers, Natalie Williams. He tried calling her up so many times, but she has never returned his calls. He knew she was in a bad place, obviously all of the Police officers in his precinct were in a bad place. Losing a police office had taken a toll on the precinct, it's been more than 3 years since the city of Rockport has lost a police officer in the line of duty. But he was now more worried about Natalie, as her time off work is coming to an end, and he needs her to come back to work. He did not want to lose one of the best officers in the city. Natalie was furious when he forced her to take some time off in the first place, as she wanted to be on the job. But now he can't seem to get her to come back. Moreover, the Funeral for jack was tomorrow, putting more work pressure on him. He quickly makes sure his cabin door is locked as he quickly unzips his pants and whips is hard cock out. He grabs his cock and starts masturbating under his table thinking of one of his officers-Lucy Anderson, even though he was married. What started as a one-time masturbation, soon became a routine for him to masturbate in his cabin whenever he feels stressed. He feels shame after his masturbations, but he convinces himself that its natural for a human to do so.

Officer Lucy Anderson and Officer Mary Clark were just finishing their shifts and were stripping their armoured vest in the women's locker. "wanna grab lunch? I know you are hungry" asks officer Mary while Lucy removes her shirt standing there in her sports bra with her nipples poking through it. To Lucy, lunch sounds good, but she had to visit Natalie and make sure she is okay. It's been more than a week since she spoke to Natalie. Lucy wanted to give Natalie space to recover, but a week of radio silence does not seem normal. "I have an errand to run Mary, maybe tomo..." Lucy's throat clenched halfway as she remembered about jack's funeral tomorrow. "Maybe some other time." Both officers fell silent as Lucy wore a T-shirt and left.

Natalie's home - 13:00

Lucy pulled over her personal car into Natalie's driveway. She saw Natalie's car in the driveway, covered in dust. She was on the phone with her husband as she stepped up to the front door and started knocking. "Yes Darling. I will pick up our kids from the school. You just make sure to bring dinner from Burgers&co." Speaking to her husband, lucy peeked into the window since Natalie did not open the door for some time. She couldn't see anything as the curtains were closed. "no. I am at Natalie's. I just wanted to check on her. Yeah, it's not easy for anyone. Okay I am going to pick the lock. She must be inside. It's been too long I can't leave her like this. Love ya. Bye".

She put her phone in her pocket as she took out her lockpick that she keeps with her all the time, attached to her car keys. She got on her knees to place the lockpick into the keyhole when she accidentally pulled the door handle, making the door open by itself before she can pick the lock. "Damn Lucy Anderson! Too dumb for a cop" she made fun of herself as she walked in to see Natalie looking at her, sitting naked on the couch. "Lucy!! my gaaaaal" Natalie slurred as she stood up from the couch. Lucy could see the 2 dozen empty beer bottles on the coffee table as she stepped closer to her. She felt very bad looking at Natalie in this state. "Natalie, you can't keep doing this. Your furlough is getting over soon. You gotta get your shit together." Lucy tries to help Natalie by grabbing her shoulders and holding her from tripping. "I WILL GET MY SHIT TOGETHER WHEN I FUCKING KILL THAT M*****F***** WHO KILLED JACK!" Natalie yelled in anger as she grabbed the off-duty pistol from Lucy's waist and points it on lucy's face.

Lucy stands still, nervous as she looks at the naked drunken friend aiming her own pistol at her face. "Natalie, calm down. It's me. Put the gun down." She tried to persuade her. "Not until I kill him" Natalie swears looking very motivated and angry. "Natalie, you killed him. You already put that Shit to the grave. You shot him 13 times in his head. Remember?" Lucy tries to jog her memory up. Although lucy found it pretty impressive when she saw the incident report stating that Natalie struck the culprit's head 13 times out of 15 while she unleashed her gun on him. Her aim was pristine even during the most complicated situation. But that does not add well to lucy situation now as Natalie pointed the gun on her face. They both stared for a few seconds when Natalie dropped the gun to the floor and started crying, Lucy was quick to grab her from falling down as she hugged Natalie. Lucy almost cried when she felt Natalie cry like a baby on her chest, but what distracted her was the slimy liquid on Natalie's ass cheeks.

In a hurry to hold Natalie, one of Lucy's hands accidentally grabbed her naked thighs to hold her steady as she felt the white cum on her fingers and on her wedding ring as well. She inspects the slimly liquid as she quickly understands what it is, making it a bit awkward for her. Wiping someone's cum away from her fingers on Natalie's back, she pulls Natalie towards the bathroom to sober her up. Lucy made Natalie lie inside the bathtub as she switched on the shower and aimed it towards Natalie's face and body. Within seconds, Natalie's naked body was wet as lucy helped to clean her up. Lucy wiped Natalie's face and rubs her shoulders to get rid of the dirt on her. Natalie Mumbles drunk how she misses her partner, how she couldn't save him, she started telling lucy imaginative scenarios, what she could have done during the incident to save jack.

Lucy's hands rubbing the dirt moved down to Natalie's Boobs. Lucy looked down to see Natalie's hairy pussy with some cum still stuck to them. Having no ill thoughts and since she felt bad for her dear friend, she quickly used her hands to rub Natalie's pubic hair to clean her, draining someone's cum down the drain and moved on to cleaning the thighs. Drunk and sad Natalie's body started to react with Lucy's touch making her pussy wet. Natalie bites her lips as she moans under her breath, her hand raises up to touch lucy's face. Natalie's hand lingers on lucy's face, feeling her cheeks, moving down to her neck, moving behind her ear, under her hair as her fingers interlock with her hair behind her head. Natalie pulls Lucy's hair towards her quickly as lucy's face is brought close to hers. Lucy moans in the sudden pain caused by pulling her hair, but before she could react, she felt Natalie's lips on her, sucking forcefully. Lucy knew Natalie was drunk sad and in a very crappy place and she should stop her. But she did not want to make Natalie more upset than she is. She let Natalie suck her lips for a few seconds then she reciprocated by kissing her back. Lucy never had a sexual relationship with a woman, not even a kiss. Both of Natalie's hands was now holding lucy's shirt as she pulled Lucy towards her, into the tub, over her naked body, as she sinks lucy into the bathtub with her, making her clothes wet.

Lucy was quick to pull everything out from her pockets and drop it to the floor, outside the bathtub to avoid getting them wet. She continued kissing Natalie, as lucy's hands found Natalie's face. Natalie's hands were on lucy's pants, tugging them down as they were slowly pulled down to her thighs, exposing lucy's black French cut panty. Lucy lost the point where she should have stopped, so she was really into her now. Natalie put her feet on lucy's pants which was stuck in between her knees and started pushing it down until it was completely off her legs. Natalie now moved lucy to her side without stopping the kiss, so now they both were facing each other. Their crotch pressed and grinding against each other, as Lucy could feel Natalie's wet Pubic hair against her damp panty. Lucy was inexperienced with a woman, so she did not know what to do next other than kissing. But she liked her touches, and it was something different compared to a man's touch.

After a few seconds of grinding their crotches and kissing, Natalie made the move by sneaking her right hand inside lucy's panty and teased lucy's clean shaved pussy Lips. Lucy shivered a bit as she felt Natalie's fingers on her pussy lips and quickly moaned when she felt Natalie's finger slide inside her pussy. Natalie could feel how wet lucy's pussy was as she kept pushing her finger in deep as much as the finger slid inside. Soon one finger was replaced by 2 as Natalie started fucking lucy's pussy with her fingers. Lucy enjoyed the pleasure her pussy received for a few minutes, then soon she felt like she had to reciprocate the same to Natalie. Lucy's hands moved down to Natalie's boobs, squeezing them and pulled the nipples a few times, and snaked her way to Natalie's thick bush. Lucy pushed her finger into Natalie's pussy and felt the warmth of it. Natalie giggled as she felt Lucy's finger slide into her pussy as they both continued to pleasure each other.

They fingered each other for a few minutes, moaning against their ears. Lucy was enjoying her pleasure when she saw Natalie using her free hand to slide inside Natalie's own pussy a few times and then pulling it out placing it on Lucy's lips. Lucy readily opened her mouth and sucked her fingers as they both giggled, only to remember about some stranger's cum leaking earlier from Natalie's pussy. Lucy's face flushed red in shame as she realised about that, but it also pushed her close to an amazing orgasm. Natalie saw lucy close her eyes and starting to cum, so she put her free hand on her own pussy to help lucy's hands to make her cum too. Both women fell into the deepest pleasure as they shuddered hard to their orgasms with their fingers in each other pussies. Lucy cuddled in her wet soaked t-shirt and panty with naked Natalie as they both drifted off to sleep in the bathtub.

Somewhere in the city of Rockport

"Take this you fucking slut" said the guy pissing on the helpless women lying on the floor, crying as he pees all over her dress. The women try to cover her face as he pees on her hair and then into the cleavage of her dress.

To be continued...