Awesome New Girlfriend

Story Info
Calling to borrow flour began it all.
2.2k words
4.12
11.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Egmont2022

Brad Cambridge (29) regularly takes a Friday off work out of respect and appreciation whenever his parents are to arrive for a long weekend break every 3-months from their large cattle ranch 'way out and beyond' of Sydney.

Parents and son have engaged in that routine ever since he completed boarding school, so far never returning to the farm, knowing that his older brother was in line to take over family dirt. He began is high-powered dream job as a computer engineer eighteen months ago.

Brad's mum would dump two fruit cakes on him, despite being constantly told her youngest child didn't eat cake or deserts fancy tucker. He would also be told to keep his rented room tidier and to comb his hair and routinely check his zip.

"For heaven's sake, mum," Brad would moan, "Stop treating me as a child, although I do, um, appreciate you guys driving more than 150 miles just to see me. Oh, and for me to escort you shopping mum, and to later sink a few pints at bars with you dad."

One recent change occurred when, out of nowhere, his mother dry-sobbed, "Where are my grandchildren?"

His father, a perpetual troublemaker within the family, sniggered, "You favourite Brad is never with a female long enough for her to conceive as there are always two or three other babes pushing impatiently to fill his arms."

Brad regarded them a being great parents and he loved them and his off-handed manner of showing his love was reciprocated. He knew no girls he'd ever banged would get pregnant just to thrill his mum because they all insisted on condoms before being mounted.

Fortunately, seemingly insolvable problems like that can take an unexpected turn.

Parents Dave and Debbie had scarcely breasted the city-flanking Blue Mountains in wrapping up their latest visit, when a knock drew Brad to the door.

His other three reprobates, err flat-mates, were not yet home.

"Hello, yes," he said in the voice of expecting to be dealing with a bill collector.

His eyes blinked heavily in shock.

Though she'd yet to utter a word, he knew it was HER!

The girl, err young woman about his age, replicated the female image he'd been visualising ever since he'd started to masturbate.

This is uncanny, he mused.

She had the long blonde hair and extended eyebrows that would go down a treat with his mum, along with the look of a great cake-maker, and the jaunty breasts that would flood his dad's mind with wish-list entries.

Brad then saw her aura, plus her solid athletic figure that told him she could keep up with him in the pool, running long distance or in bed, err providing the beauty actually went beyond encouraging ejaculation by ripping off her clothes to take him on, groin to groin.

"I'm sorry," he gasped, pulling out of that wild imaginative spree.

"Whatever for?"

"For debasing..."

Brad caught himself, aware what no confession was required.

"Be-basing what?"

"Nothing"

She looked at him curiously and said, "Have you been outside on this hot day without a hat?"

"Yes," he lied.

"Oh, you poor darling. I'll spare you by going to another neighbour to ask for this cup to be filled with self-raising floor. I'm in the middle of baking."

"You look lovely."

"What?"

He said bravely, "Most females around here are fat and yearn for good looks."

"Surely you don't mean to say that so ruthlessly?"

"Of course not," he oozed. "I'm near to flat-lining with sunstroke, err possibly. Come in."

"Ooh, I can't do that. I don't know you."

"And I don't know you, so we are even."

She paused reflectively and said she couldn't fault that logic and swept in ahead of him.

"Nice legs," he said approvingly.

"I should think so, and thanks. That's my first personal comment of approval or appreciation in five days. Good for you. In fact, full marks as I'd taken you for an indifferent lout, mistakenly I hope."

"Yes, I and my three mates are simply harmless reprobates, according to older neighbours."

Then she said something with profound foresight.

"Actually, I find you refreshingly different because you appear to understand how to talk to a female."

"I do?"

"Err, possibly. I'm the one that has been out in the sun for quite a bit without a hat."

"Naughty girl. I am Brad Cambridge," he said, turning and reaching for the flour.

"Hi, Brad. You possess an athletic body. I'm Cassandra Bolt and even my parents call me Cass."

They eyed one another a little nervously.

"I find you delightfully pleasant, Cass. Here, take your flour and go and return at 7.00 for drinks and cold chicken salad. Only a fool would cook in this heat wave."

"So, I'm now a fool?"

"It's your call but I'd say, you are super-adaptive. Come and share dinner with we four attentive citizens this evening. They'll be told to respect you as you display an aura."

"Omigod, like my father you can see my aura?"

On the edge of panicking at being nailed about the surprising aura, Brad steadied himself. "Bye for now, Cass," he said, pushing her gently towards the door.

"You've touched me without my consent."

"Now, now Cass. You cannot tell me that that such trivia bothers you. Off you go, with my best thoughts."

* * *

Cass called her mother.

"Mum, I have been invited to dinner tomorrow night by a guy a few doors along from me who flats with three other males who'll be there. What should I do? Aunt Eve and Uncle Tom are away for two more days and so I am seeking your guidance."

Michelle was just glad to be consulted by the daughter she missed hugely.

"I advise you to use your instinct. That's why you have it and you are a young adult who has voluntarily dropped from the family nest, aged twenty-five. A question: Do you like him, instinctively?"

"Yes, mum, absolutely and he must be a cut above to have been able to see my aura that appears when I am aroused for any reason."

"Oh, then you go to dinner with them, avoid over-powering whatshisname...?"

"Brad."

"Ah, if he's a real Brad, he will be a handful for you. Concentrate instead in not scaring his mates. Goodnight, dear one."

Cass merely said thanks and goodnight, deciding not to send her mother into orbit with the reminder that until now, only her father had attained that distinction of seeing her aura and then he having to calm and persuade his half-hysterical wife to tell no one, not even Cass's grandparents about that almost frightening discovery.

Initially, Cass thought her father was 'alcohol impaired' but before long accepted that he knew he was seeing the existence of her aura at times. They agreed it was awesome having a real family secret.

* * *

Flatmate Tony Christie, waiting on the sofa alongside the picture window at the street frontage of the building to sight this babe that Brad had almost raved about, drawled, "She's here and she looks rather okay."

The guys sat, waiting in anticipation, probably all wondering how a sole babe would cope with four guys who half the time acted like buffoons.

They heard the firm knock.

Brad raced for the door and Tony drawled, "God, he appears hen-pecked already."

Kevin (nickname Brains) said, "That's simply a defensive reaction from Brad, coupled with a strong sense of rooster-like protectionism in the presence of three possible competitive raptors.

"Huh?" reacted Lee and Ritchie, denied thinking time by Cass because she slipped passed Brad without physical greeting and said in a verbal star-burst, "Hi guys, are you timid males, fence-sitters or real men because I've brought two bottles of South Australian McLaren Vale Shiraz plus, to get the ball rolling into a memorable evening, a half bottle of Scottish blended malt whisky for starters. Call me Cass."

Brad had bounded up to stand beside Cass, kissing her hurriedly then standing with an arm around her, braced to withstand the charge, his right fist clenched at the ready.

"Hold it mates, let's do this like gentlemen," Kevin, a lawyer said.

"Cass, holding you is Brad. This is your chance to give him a proper girlfriend's kiss. According to our interrogation, your new boyfriend has so far only kissed you modestly as a peck."

Cass swung Brad around powerfully and delivered a lush smacker on the lips, leaving all four mates agog.

"Now next to receive a welcoming kiss on cheek or lips in order are Lee, Ritchie and finally to end your sumptuous introduction to this abode will be me, Kevin, household manager."

"Thanks guys, particularly you for smooth management, Kevin," Cass said. "I guess most of my lipstick has gone but what the heck. I had wondered how my arrival into the household of four young men would be greeted, and now I know. It was awesome. Brad, as my sponsor, get five nip glasses please and Kevin please open the Scotch for the pouring of wee drams for those who wish to imbibe."

Cass left 21/2 hours later flushed and happy and accompanied by Brad, amid a noisy farewell.

"The guys loved you," he said. "They knew they were in the company of a real woman."

"Wow, thanks for saying that, and they will have loved you bringing me into the fold. Take me away to park somewhere safe. It's time I properly seduced you, or vice-versa."

"Yeah, oh Cass, you made me feel so proud of you and oh boy, do I have the hots for you. Feel!"

She giggled, "Wow, my legs are parting in trepidation."

* * *

Brad had always hated having sex in a car because it restricted movement including undressing and stretching.

But with Cass in his arms, it was a long dream-like session filled with passion as well as moments of tenderness, beginning with Cass unzipping him fluidly despite his muscular leg being draped heavily over her groin.

"H-how did you manage that," he sighed.

"Plenty of practice with boyfriends and girlfriends."

He rolled his eyes in shock.

"Practice is good," she murmured positively, lightly sucking and kissing under his jaw, instantly making him harden like steel and ejecting his building disappointment that she was not practically a virgin.

"Play with my tits, please."

That plaintive cry focused him on the job ahead and his balls felt like the core of his body.

He felt vividly alive in the place he absolutely wished to be.

"Great Scott, rip my panties off. You need to be sinking into me!"

Brad agreed absolutely.

Later, with their gasping ebbing, Cass said, "If we are to go steady, you'll need to carry towels in the glove-box."

"Uh, sorry. Blast, I forgot to roll on a rubber."

"That's okay. I'm astonished that you made me gush three times; you are already out ahead on your own on that score. Come on, take me home to my aunt's place please as I need to get sleep. I have a Senior A soccer match to help get the girls into the final eight for the play offs, at 11.00 in the morning."

"Yeah, right. What do you go for an income that is also sufficient to support your parents if necessary?"

"Support my parents?" she said, and almost choked laughing. "I oversee four beauty salons in the city, owned by my mother as one of her investments. Dad is a senior partner in an inner-city law firm and sits on the boards of five companies, chairing the two boards of private companies.

"Your dad sounds busy?"

"Are you suggested that my mother and I are not?"

She laughed, kissed his spent cock, zipping it away.

"You really appeal to me, Brad Cambridge and how do you use your talents making money?"

"I'm a contract investigator for a foreign organisation that engages me to periodically check on individuals covertly that it employs in key positions in Australia, mainly in Sydney and Canberra. That's all that I am permitted to say."

"Omigod, you are an industrial or political spy!"

"No comment except to say there are other fields of employment where the fidelity of senior employers with considerable weight of responsibility relies heavily on absolute fidelity in performance."

"Omigod, what a mouthful."

Brad smiled.

"At least tell me what degree you graduated with?"

"Certainly, although that information will probably leave you even more baffled. I have master's degrees in criminology and forensics."

"I am baffled and impressed," she giggled. "My guess is you investigate the fidelity of funeral directors."

Brad smiled and shrugged and confessed that truthfully, he worked as a computer engineer in the crew that maintained the public criminal courts records.

"Okay, subject changed you fucking liar," she laughed. "It will be great having you as a near neighbour. I'll really love having delivery of your grade of exceptionally wet sex."

What am interesting female, Brad thought, as he waved her off as she entered the house where she boarded, wondering how many children she wanted to have. He probably should tell his mum all about her. She could be interested.

The End