All Comments on 'Rocks in Their Heads Pt. 03'

by Thefireflies

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I could not stop.

Terrific I enjoyed reading the story. This last episode I had to read to the end. So real,with very genuine characters.

ThefirefliesThefirefliesabout 6 years agoAuthor
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks Anon, I'm glad you enjoyed it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a wonderful read!

Thank you for one of the very best stories on Literotica. Your story telling has it all. REAL characters with whom one can identify and appreciate. A plot with depth and complexity that develops in a believable rhythm. You have found a way to combine erotica and compelling character development using nuanced language and psychological validity. You allowed your characters to grow at a natural pace to become authentic persons without forcing them to some awkward place. There are so many skillful plot devices such as giving characters sufficient background to support their actions and their growth. Even your working in the “Rocks in Their Heads” into each of the three chapters shows great craftsmanship and skill. Thanks again for a truly satisfying read!

ThefirefliesThefirefliesabout 6 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, thanks for your kind words. I’m glad you enjoyed the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great read

I hope you are working on another story. I like your style and production. Your character development is superb and apparently the result of a lot of thought. Keep it cumin.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

I recently read one of your other stories and liked it so much that I read this series too. Excellent stories, hope you continue writing. Thanks for sharing them.

oakbloke82oakbloke82about 4 years ago
Outstanding work

Brilliant as always. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Maybe a spin off series, new adventures with Jacqueline? Would love to read more about this beauty :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I find this story to be entirely plausible because half a lifetime ago, I loved it. My Evelyn and I knew from our first kiss that we had no possibility of happily-ever-after, but we fell ass over teacart in love anyway. After we decided to part (an event that had me distraught for weeks, even though I knew very well that it had to be), I chose the child free Carole instead of the baby-crazed Jackie. With that exception, I could have been the prototype for Scott. Masterful, beautiful tale. 5 stars.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

I really really like your writing. Thanks so much for this marvelous tale, well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThefireflies@Thefireflies
Thanks for dropping by my story page. I like to write for pleasure, mine and hopefully yours. I still have many story ideas, I'm just excellent at procrastinating, even when I do get time to write. So, my dear readers, please be patient. A quick word about typos: they are prob...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES