Rocky Mountain High

Story Info
Harlow takes a trip to a cabin in the mountains.
7.8k words
4.29
22.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harlow is an uninhibited, mature woman who looked at least ten years younger than her true age. Unhappy with her life, she began working had, transforming herself from the person she was to a better self, both mentally as well as physically.

Her workouts heightened a sex drive that had been dormant for far too long. She didn't smoke and she wasn't a sun worshiper, so her skin was soft, smooth and cream colored. Her workouts kept her body toned, her skin tight and her libido in constant need of attention.

Named after her mothers favorite actress, Jean Harlow, she took a page from the movie stars life and began a transformation to the person she was today. Jean Harlow was one of Hollywood's first sex symbols and Harlow likened herself to the star she was named after. Sexy, confident, un-ashamed.

Married to a much older man, their relationship was as stale as a loaf of month old bread. Yes, she still loved him, but wasn't in love with him. The little blue pills no longer worked which left Harlow with the task of satisfying herself more and more often.

She experimented with some online sexual adventures, sharing a video of herself masturbating and using a large cock shaped dildo with a man she had been chatting with in a game room. She watched him masturbate too. It was something she had never done, but found the experience exhilarating. She found she was ready for something more though.

In the best shape of her life since she was in her twenty's and with a sex drive to match, Harlow was looking for someone to fulfill her unsatisfied needs. She decided to take a trip to the mountains to get some fresh air, some time away and a chance to feel free, unburdened and wild like she was thirty years before.

She found a small cabin for rent. The AirBnB site showed several pictures of the cabin and the facilities. It had an outdoor shower, a master bedroom with a monster king size bed. The bed frame made of logs. The headboard had a full width mirror and the master suite offered a large jacuzzi tub and sauna. They even offered an ATV to use while there. Rustic luxury is what the site said.

She packed and told her husband she was going to visit her older sister and niece for a couple of days. She knew he wouldn't want to go as he never liked them anyway. Harlow let her sister know she was going to the mountains and wouldn't be available. Thinking she had all her bases covered, she jumped in her Toyota Highlander and took off.

The drive was long and tedious. She stopped often just to get out and stretch. While at one rest stop she noticed a young couple. She watched them holding hands, the girl putting her head on the mans shoulder as they walked towards their automobile. She noticed the man's hand move down to the woman's ass as they walked. Harlow could tell the young woman was enjoying his touch.

Her eyes followed them as they got in their vehicle. Instead of starting it up and driving off, the man leaned over and kissed her. His hand reached up to her breasts. The young brunette leaned her seat back and the couple disappeared from sight. Harlow remembered a lover from her youth who would do the same things.

Having rested enough, Harlow walked out to her SUV, deliberately walking past the young couples car. She spied the half naked man continue to kiss his woman, his hands holding her face and hair. Passion at it's finest. She walked past and thought back to her own youth.

Climbing into her own car, she found herself lost in memories. Memories that got her juices flowing. She started her car and drove down the exit ramp back to the highway. Barely conscious of her surroundings, Harlow reached up and coupled her breasts. Even the slightest touch sent familiar sensations to her aching pussy.

She spread her legs slightly and let her left hand drop into her lap. She began pressing her fingers against the jean material covering her vagina. Rubbing slowly at first, still thinking about her former lover, Harlow suddenly became aware of how horny she was making herself.

She looked around and didn't see any cars that were immediately next to her so she took her hands off the wheel just long enough to unbutton her jeans and slide them down to her knees. Licking her fingers, she placed them on her pussy and began rubbing her clit. She was surprised at how west she already was.

Her fingers slid across her clit with ease. Faster and faster she rubbed herself. Looking in her mirrors to see if anyone was close and not seeing any, she lifted her tank top up and began to pull on squeeze her nipple. The sensations only helping to stimulate her already pulsing vagina.

With one hand pulling and twisting her nipple, the other rubbing her clit, Harlow drove with her knee on the steering wheel. The risk of being seen by a passing driver only helped heighten her senses. Faster still she rubbed her clit. She was close to cumming and the urge to simply pull over and finish herself off became more and more obvious, yet part of her wanted to drive and cum at the same time.

She slide two fingers inside herself, pressing up with one hand and slid a finger in her ass with the other. Within moment's she felt a rush of pleasure course through her entire body. Her climax started as a low moan but quickly turned to a loud growl as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure hit her.

An unseen semi pulled along beside her just as she coming down from her high. A quick blast from Semi's horn startling her. Harlow, slowly pulled her tank top over her naked breasts. She put one hand back on the steering wheel but left the other on her still pulsating pussy. A wry smile came across her lips and she gave a friendly wave as the driver pulled away.

Harlow wondered how long the semi driver might have been next to her. She giggled silently and rubbed herself to another orgasm at the thought of what they may have seen.

She drove on without any other distractions and arrived at the cabin after dark. The owner met her there and showed her the few creature comforts the cabin offered. A small kitchen and living area. A single bedroom, large with a four poster bed and an attached ensuite.

The ensuite had a single faucet and clamshell basin, a small closet and a large jacuzzi tub. Harlow noticed no shower and asked.

"Ah yes! There is a sauna and outdoor shower just through that door." the grizzled old man said pointing a bony finger to a well hidden door handle.

Harlow walked over, opened the door and found herself immersed in the most scenic view she had ever seen. Mountains, in the distance, an open view of the canyon only a few meters away with a spectacular drop off just beyond a timber fence. The cool evening air was refreshing and Harlow immediately fell in love with the place.

"It's so beautiful." she exclaimed.

"Thank you ma'am. We get quite a few people asking about our little hideaway. Novelists, artists and young couples mostly."

"I can see why." she said as she closed the hidden door.

"There's a little town with a grocer, a post office, and a local watering hole. If you want more city life, you'll have to drive about forty miles. They have fast food if you like that sorta stuff. Martha and I don't ever go there if we don't have too."

Harlow correctly assumed Martha was the old man's wife.

"My son will stop by our house and check on us from time to time, so if you see a stranger walking about the place, you can rest assure it's probably him."

"Where is your house?" she asked.

"A couple miles down the road. If you need anything, there's an ATV in the shed. It's all gassed up. Keys in the kitchen drawer. Ain't no cell service up here, so we have one of them old fashioned wall hanging phones. It works if you know how to dial."

Harlow didn't need instructions on a rotary dial telephone having grown up using them all the time. Silently amusing herself, she wondered if the Millennial generation would know how to use one.

"Thank you. This is truly a beautiful place." she said returning to the moment.

"Mind that you don't drive at night. Be sure to lock up or bears might pay ya a visit. They're smart animals."

She watched him climb into his F250 pickup and drive away. Harlow heeded the old man's words and went back inside and bolted the door shut. She unpacked the few belongings she brought and carefully put them in the dresser drawers or hung them in the closet.

Aside from the sauna and jacuzzi tub, there weren't really any modern conveniences. She decided that a soak in the jacuzzi was in order. She removed her clothing, taking time to admire her body. She was not the same woman she was so many months ago when she began to take better care of herself.

Now at the age of, well, she didn't want to finish that thought, instead choosing to think of herself as a woman who looked fifteen years younger than she truly was. As the tub filled, she found a candle and placed it near the tub. It provided just enough light that she could climb in safely.

She turned the jets on and let the swirling water soak her body. Her eyes stared into the flickering light of the candle and thought about those early days. The abuse of her father, the brief marriage as a young woman, then after the divorce, the throng of men in and out of her life.

Finally, when she met her current husband, it was at a time when she needed stability. He being much older, offered her that luxury. He was an attentive lover, a good provider at first. He was a hard worker too. After twenty years of marriage his sex drive dried up, the little blue pills didn't help and he didn't give her the attention she needed.

It was time for a change. She closed her eyes and thought again about the semi driver and her highway adventure and what else her vacation might have in store. She was open to anything and everything and at her age, she might as well enjoy it for as long as she can.

The next morning was bright and sunny. Harlow had found a map of the area that someone left in the cabin. After looking it over she decided to take the ATV out for a leisurely ride along the mountain trails. Packing a snack and some water, she headed towards the trail leading away from the cabin.

Enjoying the scenery and the quiet, she found a secluded spot overlooking a short cliff. A hundred or so feet below was a wide stream. The sun reflecting off it's brisk waters, she noticed a man fly fishing. She watched as he flicked his fishing pole back and forth, the fishing line doing a dance as it touched the water then back in the air, only to return to the same spot again.

The angler was oblivious to his surroundings, focused solely on the prize he was hoping to catch. Harlow watched with amusement for several minutes before she decided to move on. She started the ATV, it roared as it came to life and the fisherman's head turned his focus from the fish to the red haired woman driving away.

Harlow followed the trail along the stream for miles until she came to another open area. This time closer to the water. The sun blazed down and Harlow was getting hot. She slipped off her Timberline boots and walked over the smooth rocks to the stream sticking a foot into the frigid water.

Finally feeling free for the first time in many years, Harlow took time to reflect on her life choices. She yearned for the days when she was younger, free and wild at times. Now was her chance to relive those days. Her mind made up, she jumped back on the ATV and drove back to the cabin.

She drove her Toyota into the small town, arriving just before dusk. This gave Harlow a chance to walk around a bit. The old man wasn't lying when he said there wasn't much there. Her hunger kept her from driving the extra forty miles to the nearest big town. She walked up the street and found the bar he mentioned.

The Spanish tile roof covered a stucco building. An old rusting sign on top read, Tumbleweed Bar & Grill. She walked through the swinging entry doors, just like she saw in the old west movies. The room was small, the bar in the back was almost as long as the building, curving around to one side.

At a glance, Harlow guessed there to be ten tables with four chairs each. In the corner was a Star Wars pinball machine and a jukebox. The patrons all watched her walk in, staring at the new face for a moment before returning to their drinks and dinner.

Harlow sat at the bar. A mustached man wearing a cowboy hat put a paper napkin down and asked,

"What'll it be?"

"Tequila"

Figuring that her choices on the brand were limited, she didn't bother to ask for a Don Julio or some other higher end brand. She was right of course, however she was grateful for the Jose Cuervo.

"Need a menu?"

"Sure."

"Special is the chicken dinner."

Harlow looked over the stained menu. Typical fare. Burgers, hot sandwiches, cold sandwiches, chicken, steak and pork chop as the dinner items. Each with two sides. She glossed over the menu and decided against the chicken dinner special. She figured she better stick with what most others were eating. Steak.

She placed the menu back at the top of the bar and waited for the cowboy to take her order. She put the tequila to her lips and was about to down it when a tall man walked into the bar. He was probably six foot six, broad shoulders, cowboy hat covering up a think head of dark hair, graying at the edges. His thick mustache and bushy goatee only helped enhance his natural good looks.

She waited to make eye contact before she threw back her tequila. Noticing an attractive stranger, he walked over to the bar and sat down right next to Harlow. She looked him up and down. He did the same. Head to toe. He tipped his hat and said,

"Mike. How about bringing me an 805 and this lady another shot."

"I don't think we've met." he said as he stuck out his beefy hand.

"Names Russell. You must be the lady renting the cabin."

It was a statement, not a question.

"Maybe. Names Harlow. Nice to meet you Russell."

"Whatever you do, don't order the chicken."

"Thanks for the advice."

The bartender brought Russell his beer and another shot for Harlow. The bottle read Firestone Walker Brewing Company. She assumed it must be a local brewer.

"And the shot." She added as she raised her glass then downing it like a pro.

"You want another?" the bartender asked.

"Maybe some water. But I'd like to order the steak dinner, medium rare."

"Sides?" he asked her.

"Oh. Um, I'm sorry. The vegetable and, well I guess just the vegetable."

The bartender, Mike, took the menu back not saying a word and walked away.

"I'm sorry, did you want to order anything?" she said to Russell.

"Nah. Mike already knows what to bring me. He doesn't like me very much I'm afraid."

"Oh? Why's that? Steal his girlfriend or something?" she said jokingly.

Russell looked her straight in the eyes, holding her gaze before replying,

"Something like that."

A glint in his eyes told Harlow there was something more. She waited for the rest of the story, not wanting to be pushy. Her experience with men over the years taught her that the less she asked, the more they would reveal. She waited patiently as he sipped his beer.

"He's my little brother and his fiancé took a liking to me one day. He found us in a compromising situation. He didn't like it and took a swing at me. He's been mad ever since."

"That's, um, unfortunate."

"Yah. Well I guess he didn't like seeing her tied up spread eagle to my bedposts."

"That sounds interesting." she replied.

She let the words hang there, waiting to be scooped up by the attractive older brother. After a long pause, Harlow was thinking the conversation was over. Mike delivered her dinner and Harlow suddenly felt like an outsider. She had the feeling this might be common knowledge in the small town that no one ever spoke about.

They sat in silence as she continued to eat her dinner and Russell finished his beer. He stood up, threw a few dollars on the bar and walked out without another word to Harlow. Left feeling a little strange at the encounter, Harlow decided next time she would go to the city that was forty miles away.

Mike the bartender came over asking how her meal was and if she needed anything else to eat or drink. Declining, she paid her tab and walked out to her vehicle. She started her Highlander and backed away from the bar. She noticed another vehicle turn it's lights on as she pulled away. She pulled out on the main road to head back to the cabin. Her stereo blasting songs from her phones playlist.

B.B. King, Earl King and Bo Diddly amongst others were played. Harlow loved the blues, especially the older guys and the music always put her in an especially good mood. Arriving back to her cabin, she let the music continue to play on her phone. The cabin may not have many creature comforts, but she had a bluetooth speaking she brought which she synced upwith her phone.

She took a bottle of wine she had brought with her from the refrigerator and found a glass to pour it in. It was time to make use of the sauna. While waiting for the sauna to heat up, she went to the bedroom and removed her clothes, grabbed a towel from the bathroom closet and took the bottle of wine with her.

The dry heat felt good on her body. Sweat began running down her face and chest. Droplets of sweat hanging on her naked breasts. Harlow let the sweat flow while she closed her eyes and simply relaxed. She thought again about the man at the bar and his brother. She thought about the woman tied to his bedpost, thinking how she would like that experience too.

Her bottle already half gone, she poured more into her glass. It wasn't as cold but it still tasted sweet. The alcohol began doing its thing and Harlow felt a little tipsy. She felt a sudden need for passion. A kiss would be a good start. A touch of a hand on her naked flesh would be better. A soft tongue on her warm wet pussy would be better still. Complimented by a hard cock in her mouth.

Her vivid imagination was getting the best of her. Her hands massaging her breasts, her pussy beginning to pound. She took the wine bottle and ran her tongue over it like a stiff hard cock. Taking it in her mouth and stroking the long neck of the bottle like she would a man. She removed the bottle, instead sliding it inside her wet vagina. The hard bottle felt almost like a hard cock. She kept her eyes closed as she pictured Russell sliding his cock in and out of her.

A familiar feeling of her orgasm building only helped to excite her more. Faster she slid the bottle in and out. Faster still her breathing became, the rush of oxygen aiding the buzz from the alcohol. On the verge of cumming, she once again slid a finger in her ass and fucked herself anally. The intensity was enough to bring her to another body shaking orgasm as she moaned loudly as she came.

"UUuuuhhhhh. Uhhhh. Oh my God." she said to no one as she moved around making herself cum multiple times.

Her breathing slowly returned to normal from her ecstatic high. She laughed silently at her increased need for sex. Her transformation that was months in the making simply made her incredibly horny all the time. The expression, fucking like a rabbit, truly was applicable these past few months. At least she wanted to fuck like a rabbit that is.

Feeling completely relaxed, she dried herself off, put her hair in a towel and put on her soft comfy robe she brought from home. She grabbed her phone thinking she should send a text to her sister and deadbeat husband, before she remembered there was no cell service. She decided it would wait til the morning. She'll drive into the city she was told about and text from there. She turned off her lights and quickly fell asleep.

The Sun was already shining brightly when she awoke. She sat up, stretched and thought about the man at the bar again. His rakish good looks swirled in her head and once again, Harlow found herself feeling amorous. She knew she needed to send a text before her sister began to wonder about her and she felt compelled to text her husband too. She quickly dressed and drove to forty or so miles to the nearest bigger city.