Rocky Mountain High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive was long as it wound around the mountainside. The fall colors were abundant which made the drive more enjoyable. When she finally arrived in town, it was late morning. Harlow was feeling the effects of not eating breakfast, so she stopped at the first diner she could find. A cup of hot cocoa sounded good, even though it wasn't part of her diet.

She decided to splurge on one anyway. While she was at it, those crumpets looked good two.

"I'll take two please." she told the nice lady behind the counter.

She heard a man's deep voice behind her say,

"Roxy. Make that four crumpets and two cups of cocoa. I hope the young lady in front of me doesn't mind?"

Harlow turned to say thank you, seeing a somewhat familiar face, she smiled back.

"The young lady doesn't mind at all. How are you this morning Russell? And how is it that we're in the same place that's forty miles away from the last place we saw each other? Are you following me?"

"Perhaps I am. Thanks Roxy." he said to the woman behind the counter as she handed the crumpets and hot cocoa's over the counter.

They walked to the corner booth and Harlow made small talk about the beautiful scenery, the long distance to any town of significance and the crumpets themselves. He simply let her talk while they finished their breakfast and cocoa.

"Hmm. Been awhile since I had hot cocoa. I'm a coffee drinker myself." he said.

"You just need a little variety in your life I think."

"I think you're right. Look, do you...."

Bzzzz, bzzzz, bzzzz,

Harlow's phone went off with the familiar buzz of an incoming call.

"I've got to take this." she said interrupting him by holding up one finger

"Hello Sis."

A short pause before Harlow started telling her about the get away, the little town with a quaint bar, handsome men and no cell service. Russell, waited impatiently, looking at his watch as if he had someplace he needed to be.

"Okay, Love you too." She hung up apologizing to Russell before adding,

"I need to send a text."

"Well, I hope you enjoyed breakfast. I have someplace I need to be. I'll see you around maybe."

He walked briskly out the door and down the street. Harlow followed him with her eyes before returning to texting her husband.

Sis says Hi! she hit the send button and didn't give it another thought. She walked up and down the streets, window shopping before she came across an odd building at the edge of the small city. Old, probably one of the oldest buildings in the city she thought, stood two stories, with large red doors almost side by side and a third, larger door at the edge of the building.

There was an ornate stoop, and above where blocks of stone with symbols that she couldn't quite make out. Large windows with decorative wrought iron sconces protecting them fronted the building.

The building next to it had an extreme V shaped sloped roof with an attached walk way to the first building. It looked like someone added it years after the original construction. She loved old buildings and wondered what this one was used for. She walked across the street just as a face looked out from a window up above.

Harlow walked back to her Toyota and started the journey back to the cabin. She stopped along the way and took some scenic photos. The trees, the mountains, the crisp clean air. Reminding her of her life. Yes, perhaps she was in the latter half, but damn if she didn't feel like she was in the middle of the first half.

She watched a little TV back in the cabin, but found nothing of interest on. She went out and sat on the small deck overlooking the mountain range. Harlow took a bottle of wine with her and poured half of it into a large wine glass.

She sipped the buttery tasting Chardonnay while gazing into the night sky. The high altitude made the alcohol in the wine effect her faster and she was beginning to feel the buzz from it. Her mind drifting from one topic to the other, but always leading her back to sex. She poured herself the rest of the wine and sat back drinking until she fell asleep.

Harlow had been dreaming, but like most people, as soon as her semi conscious self was awake, she couldn't remember her dream. She went to stretch and found she couldn't move her arms. She opened her eyes but she couldn't see. There was something over her eyes and her hands and feet were bound.

"What the hell?" she said aloud.

"What the hell indeed." came a deep husky voice.

"Do what your told."

"Who are you?"

"You can call me Master."

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

"Because you wanted to know what it would be like to be tied up."

"Russell?"

She received a slap on her bare skin from a tethered whip. It wasn't hard, but it was unexpected. The sting quickly wore off.

"Master!" demanded the deep voice followed by another slap from the whip.

Harlow wasn't sure if she should be scared or excited. Clearly she passed out from the wine she drank, but she had no memory of anyone being in the cabin, nor how she became naked and tied up.

It was something she had always thought about, even read about. To be tied up, not knowing for sure who was holding her captive both excited and scared her. Succumbing to the situation she found it best to play along.

"Sorry Master."

For her obedience, she received a soft touch on her thigh. She couldn't tell exactly what it was, but it tickled her skin, maybe a feather she thought. She squirmed as he moved it up and down her leg.

"Don't move."

Harlow did her best to obey the command, but the touch made it nearly impossible. She bit her lip to keep from laughing out loud. Then suddenly he stopped. Feeling both relieved and dejected at the same time, she lay there waiting for what might come next.

As she lay there, thoughts raced through her head. Most were erotic, but the longer she waited for the next touch, the more those thoughts became fears. No longer feeling the wines effect, her thoughts were clear and a nervousness came over her.

She could sense movement. Being blindfolded really did heighten the other senses. She heard more than ever. The shuffling of feet across the wooden floor, the sound of someone breathing in and out, the wind blowing outside, and what sounded like a zipper. She imagined a cock behind the zipper and she suddenly felt a rush to her loins.

Harlow wanted to speak. She wanted to know who was her captor, her master and now, maybe her lover? She waited.

"Take this in your mouth." came the voice.

She opened her mouth obediently and felt a man's cock. She did the best she could to lick and suck on it. Not having the ability to use her hands, she used her tongue on the stiffening shaft. Oral sex was something she excelled at and loved doing. The feeling of a man's cock in her mouth and growing bigger and harder was always a turn on for her.

She loved the feel as they grow hard and the taste as they would cum in her mouth. Oral sex, both giving and receiving was a huge turn on for her. She licked the shaft, she licked the head, she sucked on his balls. She just wished she could use her hands and stroke him at the same time.

Harlow knew she was doing a good job as his cock started to pulse in her mouth. She wondered if he was going to cum so soon. She decided she didn't care. It had been too long since she felt a mans cock in her mouth. She only hoped there would be more. To give pleasure was only part of her desires, she needed to be touched, fondled, kissed and fucked.

The mysterious cock was pulled from her mouth leaving Harlow to wonder what would be next. She heard more ruffling sounds next to her.

"Master?"

"Quite slave. Speak only when spoken too."

He took the leather whip and slapped it across her hips and freshly waxed pussy. The sting only made the ache in her pussy that much more intense. She could feel her wetness running down her inner thighs and between the crack of her ass. She wiggled her hips back and forth before she raised and lowered them.

"The slave has an achy pussy. Does she want Master to touch it?

"Oh yes. Please Master! Rub my pussy."

She waited, and waited. The anticipation was almost unbearable. Even the slightest touch might set her off. Finally, a hand reached down and rubbed her clit. It didn't feel like fingers, but she didn't care, she was getting the attention she was craving.

"Oooohhhhh God that feels good."

"Don't cum." the deep voice demanded as her clit was being rubbed harder and faster.

Harlow had to bit her lips and focus if she was going to obey his commands. Even though she was blindfolded, she still closed her eyes shut and held her breath in an attempt to prolong her ecstasy. Then as quickly as the rubbing started, it stopped. Harlow used the opportunity to catch her breath.

"You were close."

"Yes Master."

"I liked watching you trying not to cum. It excites me. Do you like not having control? Not being able to do anything but take what your given?"

"Yes. Very much."

"Do you think you can keep being restrained?"

"I would love to put my hands on your cock and stroke and suck you again." she replied.

"You have creamy white skin. Soft. Your breasts aren't bad. I like your nipples. How they are big and hard."

"Thank you Master."

"Want me to suck on them?"

"YES! Please!"

A mouth started licking and sucking on her right breast and a hand massaged and gently pinched and squeezed her left nipple. Harlow was never one to be quiet and she let out a loud moan. The hand moved from her nipple to her soaking wet pussy, while the mouth remained firmly attached to her right breast.

As soon as the hand slide across her clit, she raised her hips up and down. She wanted to cum so bad and the mere touch was enough to make her cry out as she came, but she once again closed her eyes shut and held her breath.

First one, then two fingers slid inside her and began pumping in and out. Harlow tilted her head back as she ground her pussy against the hand that was feeding her cravings. She tried to pull her hands down to hold the face that was sucking on her nipple. She wanted to cum, and she wanted to cum now.

Her breathing began short rasps of air as her orgasm built. She wanted desperately to remove her blindfold, she wanted to look her lover in the eye as she came. She wanted to taste his lips on hers, to have is cock inside her. She wanted to straddle him, face to face and bounce up and down bringing them both pleasure, but she was bound.

She was driving herself crazy with lust and wanton desire. She couldn't hold out any longer.

"Master. I need to cum."

"Not yet."

The mouth quit sucking her breasts, the hand quit rubbing her clit and there was silence once more. Harlow was on the verge of cumming. How could he bring her so close and leave her hanging. She squeezed her legs together, doing kegel exercises in an effort to make herself cum. She was on the edge and needed only the slightest help to go over.

Suddenly, she felt the whip across her hips and pussy again.

"Yes. More. I want more."

The hell with being obedient she thought. It wasn't fair to be tied up, teased to the point of cumming only to be left hanging. She was going to cum and the sting of the whip only helped bring her closer.

"You like the whip?"

"Yes. Give me more. I want to cum."

"Not I want to cum Master?"

"No Motherfucker. I want you to eat my pussy and make me cum. Then I want you to fuck me. Hard and fast."

She felt movement on the bed and suddenly a tongue on her pussy.

"Ooooh Yes. That's it. Lick me." she cried out.

She raised her ass of the bed and practically facefucked the man. Raising her hips up and down, faster and faster. Being tied to the bed actually helped in this case as she dug her heels into the mattress.

"That's it. Right there. Yes, yes yes. Faster baby!"

"Oh! That's it, yesssss. I'm cumming, I'm cumming. OOOoohhh"

Harlow was never a quiet person when she came and the long time between orgasms from having sex with another person was far too long. She had years of pent up frustration that needed to be released. She felt insatiable.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming again!"

She squirmed and bounced up and down, the bed shaking with each movement. Eventually, her body began to relax and Harlow asked,

"Will you please fuck me now?"

She felt movement on the bed as the body moved between her legs, She spread them as wide as she could waiting for the stiff cock she knew would be entering her pussy. She felt a body move and lay on top of her. It was soft and curvy and Harlow would've been confused until she felt a long hard shaft slide easily into her pussy.

The shaft felt good as it moved in and out. Slowly at first, but the pace quickened. Harlow felt the juices inside begin to flow again making the shaft slide even easier. Her breathing became more rapid as the cock fucked her harder and faster. The was impressed with the man's stamina and felt that she might actually cum for being fucked for the first time in a very long time.

"I want you in my ass." she blurted out surprising herself.

"I'll have to untie you. Are you sure you want that?"

"I want your cock in my ass. I don't care how you do it."

Harlow knew from her own experiences that she wouldn't last long once his cock would be inside her ass. Something about anal stimulation made her come incredible fast. He unbound her feet and then her hands saying,

"Rollover!"

Harlow did exactly that. Her desire to see the face was no longer a priority finding the sensations of not being able to see more pleasing than she could ever imagine. She rolled onto her hands and knees, putting her head on the pillow and raising her ass up.

Within moments she felt his cock enter her ass. It's shaft slick her her juices slid in easily. She moaned as he fucked her hard and fast. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit and exactly as expected, she came, hard. Ever harder than when she was being licked.

At that moment, she felt a cock slap her face. Without thinking she took the cock in her mouth and began to stroke it. When she felt the pressure of a cock in her ass, she suddenly realized there was more than one person with her.

She wanted to remove her blindfold and look into the eyes of the man who's cock she was sucking, but refrained. The mystery was as exciting to her as the actual act itself. She hungrily took the cock as deep in her mouth as she could several times. Her saliva coating the head, she used it as a lubricant, stroking it furiously.

She could feel the cock grow harder still and based on the sounds from her mysterious pair of lovers, she knew they were both close to cumming.

"Master. I want you to cum in my mouth. Can you do that for me?"

"Please" she added quickly.

She took his head and swirled her tongue around it and felt the warm sensation of cum on her tongue. She continued to stroke and suck before turning her attention to the cock that had been fucking her ass. She reached between her legs and played with her clit.

Once again, she had to bit her lower lip as her own orgasm was building. She stuck two fingers inside her pussy, fingering fucking herself. Feeling the cock through the thin vaginal wall, she pressed her knuckles up to stimulate the cock and herself at the same time.

"Master. I want to cum again!"

"Not before I do." came the other voice.

She wasn't sure, but she thought she recognized the voice. She was sure that his cock in her ass was going to make her cum no matter how hard she tried not too. Each thrust seemed more violent than the last, and the harder he shoved his cock in her ass, the hard she rubbed her clit. On the verge of cumming she shouted.

"YES. Fuck me! Fuck my ass hard. I'm rubbing my clit and I'm going to cum. Oh yessssss. Oh God! Fuck me harder!"

For her efforts, she felt his hands on her shoulders, pulling her back onto his cock as he pushed hard. Penetrating her as deeply as he could. He let out a loud groan as his cum filled her ass. He pulled out and shot another load on her ass and small of her back.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" he moaned loud as he rolled off.

Harlow was lost in her own mind numbing orgasm as she rubbed her clit, sliding her fingers in and out with one hand and sliding her middle finger in her ass with the other. Her breath were short bursts as she felt herself climax once again.

She lay face down on the bed, sweat pouring from her body, she was sure she looked a mess. She did her best to calm her breathing when she felt hands on her arms. She didn't resist as they pulled her arms behind her and then and helped roll her over. She was then lifted up and guided to the sauna.

She felt the heat on her naked flesh and was told to sit on the bench. One of the male voices asked if she wanted to remove her blindfold, but she declined. Encouraged by her reply, the voice told her that he was going to suck on her nipples and put his hands on her shaved pussy and rub her clit again.

Harlow leaned back, her anticipation making her an eager participant. She spread her legs apart making it easier for the man to gain access to her pussy. She first felt one month on her breast and then another. She had never before had two men at the same time and it was driving her wild.

She thought back to the last time she had a threesome, her and her best friend picked up a younger man oh so many years ago. She had always wanted to experience that again, but she thought she was too old for that now, yet, here she was with two men. Harlow intended to take advantage of everything they wanted from her.

She moaned as their mouths and tongues swirled around her nipples. Licking, sucking, biting and tugging. It all felt good. She felt a hand move between her legs and she lifted her ass off the bench. The hand knew exactly how she liked to be touched and rubbed. She sensed movement and then the tongue was inside her again.

She often wondered how many times in one day she could cum and now she was about to put that to the test. She didn't bother playing the submissive anymore, she was going to cum as hard and fast as she could.

"Yesss. Lick my pussy."

Harlow placed her hands on the man's head and pulled it closer to her. She began to grind herself against their tongue as it probed inside and out. Licking her clit, and sliding two fingers inside was more than enough to bring her to another orgasm. Her voice was low and guttural as she cried out her orgasm.

"Oh God! That felt so good."

Before she could even relax, she was lifted just enough for a body to move underneath her. Then she felt a hard cock working into her ass. After a couple of thrusts, his cock was fully inside her. Harlow was enjoying the cock in her ass when her legs were spread apart and another cock was shoved into her pussy.

Their back and forth motions were in sync sometimes, and rubbing opposite other times. She had never felt such sensations and once again, Harlow was on the verge of cumming. All this time she kept her blindfold on but she was finding it hard to fight the urge to remove it. As stimulating as the unknowing was, she really loved looking into her lovers eyes as one or both of them came.

She reached up to take her blindfold off, but a hand pulled her arm away.

"Don't do that!" the deep voice said.

"We're going to finish fucking you first. Maybe then we'll let you remove your blindfold."

"Yes master."

She said and then followed,

"I'm going to cum again."

Her announcement was encouragement as both men increased their pace. She heard first one, then the other grunt as they pulled out and shot their loads on her belly and ass. Harlow reached down, rubbed her clit for only a moment when her body convulsed in what was her fourth orgasm.

" Oh God. I can't take anymore. Please. I need to rest."