Rocky Mountain High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're an amazing woman." said the somewhat familiar voice,

"But I have to leave. Maybe we'll meet some other time."

Before Harlow could reply, she heard the door shut. She was about to remove her blindfold to see who was left, when the door opened and closed again. She waited for seemed like an eternity before calling out.

"Master? Hello?. I'm going to take my blindfold off. Is that okay?"

She heard nothing. Slowly, she reached up to her face and put her hands on the blindfold, waiting for someone to pull them away, but nothing happened. She pulled it off, her eyes blinking rapidly as they adjusted to the bright lights in the room.

She didn't move while she visually searched the room. Seeing nothing and no one, she stood up and walked to the full length mirror on the bathroom door. She looked a mess, her hair tossed and tangled, her sweaty body covered in cum. She laughed at her image as she walked to the shower and turned on the water.

Waiting for it to warm up, she put her hands on the counter, holding herself up as her weak legs were doing a poor job. She smiled again thinking how she's never been fucked like that before. Feeling a little melancholy about not knowing who her lovers were, she opened the shower door and sat on the bench, letting the warm water cascade over her naked body.

Feeling exhausted, she walked to the kitchen and saw the clock on the wall.

"Holy crap! Four thirty?" she said aloud, surprised at the time.

She returned to her bed, wondering if she would ever see her guests again. She lay down trying to sleep. After several moments, she decided sleep was impossible. She made herself a cup of coffee and sipped the hot fluid as she contemplated what had just happened.

Was she raped? She didn't feel that way. She felt as if she was in control the whole time. She didn't do anything she didn't want too, even if she didn't see who her lovers were. Her mind continued to race over the evenings events, each time she came to the conclusion that she was in control and she liked it. Finally able to relax, she fell asleep.

It was time to check out and Harlow gathered her things together. She walked towards the door and opened it, but stopped and turned around. She looked over the cabin, the kitchen didn't get much use, the living room even less. The bedroom was where all the memories were. That and the bathroom and sauna.

Harlow smiled to herself and closed the door. She jumped into her Highlander and drove down the narrow road back to the highway. The long drive gave her time to think about where she might vacation next. She was certain that she was going to leave her husband and find herself again. She stepped on the gas knowing another adventure was just ahead.