Rod Adventures Ch. 10

Story Info
Sophie Is obliged to take it three ways.
3.8k words
4.42
13.2k
9
0

Part 10 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Sunday 18th October 1998, Portsmouth King's Flat

"Thank you both for coming over. Please sit down both of you There is something I need to discuss with both of you."

Sophie and Michelle both hear the concern in my voice.

"Is everything okay Master?" Michelle inquires, concern on her face too. She reaches out and Sophie holds her hand.

"Sophie you are aware of the slave contract I have with Michelle?"

"Yes Professor Frank."

"Are you aware of the Ring? The Ring of Domination?"

Sophie looks at Michelle.

"A ring? Is this connected with the red silk scarf? The slave contract?"

"Not really no. It's a recent discovery. Very recent. From what we can tell it allows the wearer to control a subject for purposes of sexual submission. Total submission."

"What!? Is this the reason Michelle agreed to this ... slave contract thing?"

I see Michelle squeeze Sophie's hand.

"No it's not." Michelle speaking. Michelle looks at me and continues."

"I'll admit, at the beginning I could feel it's power, you had asked me a question about being submissive, which I answered initially and said I think I was. But you then explained to me this meant sexually as well as in other ways."

You can imagine my initial gut reaction." Michelle turns to look at Sophie again.

"But you know how I feel. How happy and excited I feel."

"Of course Doll." Sophie turns to me.

"You better fucking look after her Professor".

"I fully intend to. I take my responsibility to her as her Master. Very seriously and to be honest you have no reason to doubt otherwise."

"Fair enough, but clearly something is up, what is it?" Says Sophie.

"It's about the ring, oddly enough. For reasons I can't even begin to fathom there is someone else who knows of it's existence, or maybe it's correct to say an organisation."

"Which organisation?" Michelle asks.

"An organisation that founded Bondage Life. An organisation with deep pockets. An organisation that likes to arrange certain BDSM events but it's not really a BDSM thing really. An organisation who has members that are in very powerful positions. Positions of influence shall we say."

"So what are they after exactly? The ring. Why not just give it to them?," says Sophie.

"No No No No!" Sophie is taken aback.

"Let him explain," Michelle says.

"They don't have a clue how it might operate, and quite frankly are not interested. They don't want to get their hands dirty so to speak. They just want it to provide players for their sadistic game."

"Game? What game?," Sophie asks.

"I don't know what it's called exactly. I just have heard about it."

"But you must have an idea Master?"

"Yes a pretty good idea. You have both read the slave contract?"

"Yes we have."

"So the reference to the Boundaries Contract. It's separate for ease of admin purposes I guess. It sets the agreed limits the slave and the Master operate within. By mutual consent normally. So normally the specific kinks say bondage, whipping, and a raft of other kinks. You can imagine." They both nod.

"What I understand is this game is principally about the sex and torture. But it's advertised as a NO LIMITS game."

"The University has been a ripe recruitment ground as I understand it. First and second year female students in the main."

"So they want you to do what? The recruitment for them Master?"

"That's the gist of it yes."

"Not us!"

"Lord no. That's a terrible thought. No. But others."

"What if you say no," Sophie asks.

"That's the thing. They know about my relationship with Michelle. There must be a mole at the museum. The receptionist most likely. I think she may have been a previous player."

"That bitch!" Michelle was angry. "I'll kill her!"

"Calm down slave. No one is killing anyone."

"But they know I hired you as my intern. And I am pretty sure by now they know of the special friendship between the two of you. But if I play my part I can maybe protect both the two of you and the chosen players. The make a lot of money from these games. I mean a lot. I do know there is some paid as hush money to the students. Enough to cover student debts for example but I plan to negotiate a good deal for them. That and maybe equip them with the submissive temperament that will allow them to enjoy at least the sex side of the game."

"I hope it's going to be okay Master!"

"I am sure it will slave. It becomes more important to research the ring and it's properties. But it's going to need some students that I can at least exercise the power on. I know I discussed with my slave that we would like to bring you Sophie into our little circle. You would be the perfect candidate if you were game."

Michelle looked at Sophie. "I know we were only joking about this the other day. I swear I did not know anything about this organisation. I hope you believe me."

"Of course I do Doll. Well Professor, now I have met you the idea of getting right down and dirty with you has a certain appeal. I am single now anyway and to be honest I do miss the sex. Maybe I will make you change your mind about your choice of slave."

"Hey!" Michelle reacted.

"I am joking Doll! Let's help the professor get one up on these suits. When would you like me Professor?"

"Shall we say Wednesday 21st here in your flat? I am not working in the Pub."

Wednesday 21st October 1998, Portsmouth King's Flat

Sophie has style. She is dressed in white skin tight jeans that show off her fabulous size 8 figure. She wears a slim narrow silver belt through the loop of the jeans. She has a charcoal grey open backed short sleeved top that in length just above her waist line so she reveals her midriff very briefly. The top is stylishly edged with silver edging on the reveals. Her beautiful long blond hair is worn loose. She wears matching silver open toed stiletoes and three crystal silver bangles on her right wrist. She wears a pair of white hoop earrings.

The diamond stone on the ring flashed as I focus on Sophie and the outline plans I have for in my flat. The diamond shines brighter as i think about my plans for her tonight.

"So Sophie I want to find about more about you, you will be totally open and honest."

"Yes Professor King."

"So your ex boyfriend. You were sleeping with him? Having sex?"

"Yes."

"And what do you do in your love making? Were you adventurous?"

"A bit I guess. He liked it rough though, very rough sometimes."

"I see, did you give him oral sex?"

"Yes I did."

"Did he like to make you take it deep?"

"Sometimes but I didn't really like the sensation as it hit the back of my throat."

"I see, did he come in your mouth, make you swallow?"

"Not all the time, when he did I usually had a tissue to spit it out."

"You fucked of course?"

"Yes. He was very much into fucking me usually roughly."

"Did he take you anally?"

"No."

"Had he ever tried?"

"No never."

"Mmmmmm how beautiful, such a gorgeous pretty girl like you remains unexplored in that department. Like Michelle you have a great ass."

"Thank you Professor King."

"So you already know about me and Michelle? And the slave contract?"

"Yes. I have read it. I have you in my bedroom ... I mean ..."

"The statue of Khem, that Michelle named 'Professor'."

"Yes, or 'tongue'."

"Yes, Now 'Legs' isn't it I heard you say you don't like to take it deep, or swallow. So let's get this clear you gorgeous creature for me you are going to do both and what's more I am going to make you LOVE it! It will just be the start.

I fully intend to make full use of your beautiful body. But give you pleasure in doing so. Like your ex boyfriend I may decide to fuck you very rough, but the difference is I will ensure you enjoy it. There will be an ache at the core of you that I can start to help heal.

The Ring of Domination I mentioned to you. This is the ring I am wearing now! See how bright the Diamond gem shines as I think about how much I am going to enjoy your beautiful body. All of you Sophie including the anal sex. In particular I am going to enjoy fucking you roughly in the ass and pulling your hair. But I will teach you how to channel the sensations. Of both pain and pleasure so that you will enjoy your own sweet release even as I enjoy mine.

After we both cum I will take care of you. Hold you. Comfort you. You have been ignored by those you loved for too long Sophie, or abused by those who were only out to satisfy themselves. No longer. I will make you feel what is like to be fully wanted, fully needed, fully enjoyed.

Of course the ring will have made you fully submissive. The brilliance of the light from the diamond gem as I take you, possess you, own you for the duration of our love making. And the after care. So Legs, as your beautiful pet name given to you by your beautiful friend. I want you to strip your clothes off now so we can begin."

"Yes Master!"

"Not Master Sophie. You are not my slave, only Michelle can refer to me as Master. It is simply Yes Sir!"

"Yes Sir."

"I want you to perform a slow strip tease for me Sophie, take your time. I want to enjoy you fully revealing yourself to me before I decide what method I want to use on exploring your beautiful body before you are ready to please me. The choices I am considering are to use my hands, my tongue, or my belt!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Begin."

He watches me, I find I am both excited, aroused, but also scared. He has an aura about him. A dangerous Aura. It is if the room in his flat is charged with it. I can't help thinking about those choices, hands hmmmm I like the sound of a full massage if that is what he intends. His second option tongue, the one I am most excited for, after all his pet name is 'tongue' or should I say his substitute in the ancient clay statue of Khem. The belt however is what frightens me.

I start by unbuckling and taking off the stiletto on my left foot followed by my right foot.

I take off the thin silver belt of my white jeans and drop it by my shoes. All the time he is watching me silently. I unbutton the button of my jeans and ease them down my hips and neatly step out of them. I am wearing a white thong. Next I take off one by one the three silver bracelets on my wrist and set them down on the nearby table. I am watching his reaction. He stays silent. I pull the charcoal top over my head, I am not wearing a bra so now I stand naked apart from my thong. Finally he comes over. He picks up my thin silver belt.

"I want to use a belt on you Sophie. Whip your beautiful body and make you scream for me. I shiver and tremble.

"Yes sir!"

"Not this one Sophie. This one really won't do." He tosses my belt over to where the two stiletto shoes lie.

"Look at me!"

I obey and look into his blue eyes. He begins to unbuckle his belt and slowly pulls it out of his belt loops. The sound of it whipping free from his waist makes me shake and tremble more.

"I want to use this one. He let's me smell the Italian leather."

"Will that be okay Sophie? To whip you mercilessly with this?"

I am crying now. "Please Sir. Please." He folds and trails the edge of the belt down my right shoulder and arm to my wrist.

"You have such a beautiful body Sophie. It's clear your time in the gym pays off."

He continues to trail the edge of the belt over my trembling body.

"I really can't wait to use this on you Sophie. You have beautiful skin tone, blemish free. So it will seem a pity to have you all marked up don't you think?"

I am weeping softly. "Yes", I whisper.

"Not the belt then, at least not for now, besides I now have a slave who in time can take care of all my darkest needs. We have only just met Sophie so there are better ways to introduce ourselves to each other and both enjoy the experience. Wait right there!"

I breathe out slowly realising I have been holding my breath. Michelle described the Professor as intense. He returns and I hear a clank of metal as he throws something onto the table. I glance briefly at the table and see it is a set of handcuffs.

He returns to stand in front of me. I see he is holding a hunting knife. "OH MY GOD!" I think. Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

"I need you to stay very very still Sophie. This is very sharp. The fine hairs on your body can be erotically stimulated with the right touch. The safer option is the feather. But I find using a sharp blade focuses the attention of both players. I am curious too your pet name for Michelle is Doll. Is that how you think of her? The spoilt rich kid has a play thing.

Maybe I can make you my Doll. A real life sex Doll. You sure have the body for it. And to mark you as belonging to me, I can carve my initials FK into your skin. My initials have straight lines so carving the initials neatly should be possible. So what do you say Sophie? Will I mark you as my Doll, my possession?

Fuck! He's playing with my mind and I don't like it.

"Have I got your attention?"

"What? Yes yes. You have my attention."

"I apologise Sophie. Of course the last thing you should be is someone's sex toy. You are far better than that. Also I know the pet term Doll is a term of endearment like legs and I guess tongue right?"

"Right."

"I enjoyed your strip tease. It was exciting to watch. You left the reveal of your naked breasts to the last. Highly erotic."

"Thank you."

"The knife is for this." He takes the strap of my thong and slits one side, and then the other. The thong falls to the floor. I am now totally naked.

He returns to the table and places the knife down. He then proceeds to undress. Naked he returns with the handcuffs.

"I now want to enjoy you Sophie with my cock in all three of your sexy holes. I am going to leave Anal sex until last as I know it is your first time and want it to be a pleasurable experience for you. I want to handcuff you though, for now hands behind your back. Turn around.

The command activates the Diamond on the ring and I obey. I hear the crrrrrkkkkk as my hands are cuffed.

"Kneel down."

I kneel.

"Now please me with your mouth!"

I lean forward and take his erect cock in my mouth. It seems strange not having my hands free but I know what to do with my mouth, teeth, lips and tongue. I taste and smell the distinct aroma of cum. I play and lick the glans then settle into a rocking deep throat sucking. I feel his hands on my hair but he does not direct me in any way, he seems to enjoy how I am blowing him. I know I am very good at giving head. There is a few times where when i suck deep his hands hold me there for a bit, the mat and curl of his pubic hair tickling my nose. I recall telling him I don't like taking it too deep but fortunately he is not massively big so I can accommodate him fully in my mouth. I can sense his coming ejaculation and as he floods my mouth again the pressure from his hands keeps me deep as he squirts his seed into my mouth. No tissue spit here but of course my hands are not free anyway. There is a method in his madness it appears.

He eases up but like a good girl I continue to suck until all his cum and his still hard cock is clean.

"You are very good with your mouth Sophie,very good."

"Thank you Sir!" Secretly I am pleased. I am not sure where that comes from.

"Yes, Michelle was good too, a natural you might say given she had zero experience given it was her first time. You Sophie are better at giving head than my slave. At some point in the future you will need to teach her your secrets." I recall joking with Doll about the ménage a trois with the three of us but it seems the Professor already has that in mind.

Like a gentleman he helps me too my feet and kisses me.

"I can taste myself on your lips Sophie."

"Yes, salty. I must admit I like the taste of you."

"So does slave. Let's move to my bedroom where we can continue."

He leads me with a hand on my shoulder, my hands still cuffed behind my back. I wish I was free to use them but as I am about to find out that will not happen until he is free to let me go.

He has a large King size bed in his bedroom taking up most of the room, aside from a bedside cabinet and lamp there is no other furniture in the room apart from a wooden chair with a spar backed back. I spot a bottle of anal lube on the cabinet and on the bed four folded good sized white towels. The large mattress has crisp white linen fitted sheets. There is no sign of a duvet.

"Now for a nice soixante-Neuf with you you beautiful girl."

He picks me up and places me roughly in the middle of the large bed.

"I am going to skull fuck you now Sophie while eating you out. I am hoping I can make you cum several times before I cum again in your sweet mouth."

With that I feel him enter my mouth, my cuffed hands under my butt. He starts to thrust into my mouth and I feel his tongue open my lower lips and begin to explore. My mouth and tongue furiously work on him and thankfully although thrusting deep into my mouth mercifully I feel able to breathe sufficiently on his up stroke. His down stroke pushes my head into the hard mattress with his cock just brushing my tonsils. I don't gag once I get used to the first few minutes of the throat fuck.

Meanwhile he is doing amazing things to me down below. I have my first climax and feel it gush into his mouth and have several more on his way to his second orgasm in my mouth with only a small volume of semen so I don't need to worry about choking, after he cums he slows down a bit but still fucks my mouth as he brings me to maybe my fourth or fifth orgasm, I lose count.

He separates and gets off the bed leaving me there.

"Let's take a break. I will get us some refreshments. I think we both need it. I hope Lucozade Sport Orange isotonic is okay. That was some workout."

I am sexually exhausted. My breath rises and falls as my breathing recovers. My heart is beating like a drum.

He returns with the drinks. I sit up, hands still cuffed behind me. He holds and feeds me the refreshing drink. I do not think orange lucozade has tasted so good. I am sweaty. So is he. He takes one of the folded towels and dries me off. He then proceeds to do the same with himself.

"You okay?" He asks. He looks concerned.

"Yes Sir. I am fine. Never better." I smile a genuine smile. No one has ever made me feel like that.

He smiles back. "Good, like slave you are important to me. Whatever is important to slave, is important to me, understand?"

"Yes, Michelle, I mean slave has told me you said that."

"I can also consider you first, if it's important enough. For example you mentioned your boyfriend usually fucked you rough. I also told you I would enjoy fucking you rough too. But only if it's something that turned you on. In BDSM terms if it was a kink. Maybe it is. But I am going to put you in the driving seat now."

In saying this he comes over and removes the Ring of Domination. As he takes it off all the gem stones briefly flash, then dim. The Diamond last. He opens the bedside table drawer. He takes out another ring and places it on the ring finger.

"This is a triskelion, a BDSM ring. It has no power over you. Understand?

"Yes!"

"I would like you to fuck me. Do you want to?"

"Yes. I want to fuck you."

"Good, I'd love to feel my cock in your cunt. Your nice tight cunt. You will be in charge. We will use the chair."

"Would you like me to handcuff your hands in front?"

"Yes Sir!"

He unlocks the cuff on one wrist and relocks it with my hands in front.

"You understand why the cuffs have to stay on?"

I nod.

He takes another white towel and places it on the wooden seat. He sits on it legs apart.

"I want you to fuck me Sophie, feel my cock in your cunt!"

I enjoy this. Being in control. I slowly walk towards him.

"Yes Sir!" I enjoy still playing the game. I do want his cock in my cunt. I do want to fuck him. There is no longer that feeling of owing him anything, but oddly I still want to please this man, my best friend's Master.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers