Rod and Jon

Story Info
Rod and Jon share a fetish and act upon in on each other.
1.5k words
4.08
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Rod had formerly met Jon after Kenny invited both to his house, he and Jon have become quite close to each other, meeting at either's house for a jack off session in their boxers. They'd look through pornos on Jon's computer or talk about their pants creaming experiences to each other until they got off and fill their underwear or pants with cum.

Up until this point, it was all solo masturbation, they had never touched each other in any sexual capacity until today.

Jon was casually reading through some porno magazines he had bought, until he heard a ring from his doorbell. He already had a semi hard boner in his jeans and didn't bother wearing boxers today. Marching down the stairs and onto the front door, he was surprised to see Rod standing on the other side.

"Oh hey dude! Didn't expect to see you here."

"Yeah I just felt like dropping by" Rod was slightly distracted at Jon's large bulge staring back at him.

"Ah alright, wanna come in?"

"Sure!" Rod stepped in and grazed the back of his hand on Jon's bulge, to which it reacted by throbbing lightly.

"Let's go up to my room, I'm home alone today." Jon Marched up the stairs, tugging at his crotch to get it worked up more, while Rod followed suit.

Once they got to his room, they immediately got to business.

Jon pulled out the magazine from under his bed and they both started reading it.

It showed scenes of young looking dudes topless in jeans rubbing at each other's crotch. One of the pages showing a guy rubbing and sucking on someone's denim clad crotch.

"Oh fuck that's hot.." Jon whispered under his breath.

"Hell yeah man." Rod noticed from the corner of his eye, Jon's crotch throbbing into a full boner. He wanted to touch it so badly, feeling it throb in his hands and get wet with cum, but he wasn't going to rush.

Both their breathing got more labored, Jon seeing the clothed sex in the magazine get more intense, while Rod was more focused on that hefty bulge of Jon's. Thinking about all the stuff he could do to it. He wanted to see Jon orgasm under his mercy.

"Fuck bro..." Jon reached down to fondle his aching cock. A wet spot started to grow from the attention it was receiving.

Rod shifted his seating position from sitting next to Jon to sitting behind him so Jon was on his lap. Jon was too focused on the magazine to notice. It was like he was in a trance.

Rod would take this opportunity to sneak his hand from behind and onto Jon's thigh. To which he tensed up as a response to Rod's touch.

While Rod's hand started to inch further towards Jon's crotch, Jon would notice, but didn't care enough as he realized he was gonna get a free handjob from his friend.

Rod's hand eventually enveloped Jon's denim clad cock, immediately stroking and rubbing the length throughout. His other hands meanwhile rubbed and tickled the prick and the frenulum, to which the wet spot grew in size.

In response to this, Jon let out a quiet moan and slowed his breathing down, he was completely taken aback at Rod's willingness to make him cum.

He put his head over Jon's shoulder to see the mess Jon was about to have soon. His stroking slowly sped up, and grip tightened. Jon's cock was leaking precum like crazy, the wet spot doubled in size and grew darker by the second, to the point where the rubbing created a distinct silky wet sound.

Rod whispered into Jon's ear "Oh yeah bro.. you like this don't you?" Teasing him on the eventual mess he's about to make.

"Y- yeah I do.. it feels so fucking good dude." Jon weakly said as the pleasure took over his body and could barely think.

While his rubbing sped up, Rod's other hand started to aggressively polish the prick with his palm rubbing circles over the damp spot quickly. He knew he had completely taken over Jon and was going to give him an orgasm he'll never forget.

"Holy fuck dude... slow down I dont think I can ha-"

"I'm not letting you hold back man. I'm going to make you cream real hard into these jeans no matter what."

Jon took the message and started gyrating his hips forward as the orgasm built up.

"Oh yeah..." Rod seductively said as he was making Jon approach an orgasm in his accord, something he desperately wanted to do when he first met him.

"Uh.. uhh.. I can't handle it-" Rod's handjob was reaching a fever pitch, jerking him so fast his hand was a blur, while the wetness of Jon's jeans completely lubricated his entire cock with how much precum was being produced.

After an intense session, Jon's balls and stomach contracted, he froze and let out a very loud groan

"AWHH" Jon's pants immediately flooded with hot creamy cum. A lot of the sperm was forced through the denim fabric and onto Rod's waiting hand. The wet spot completely spread around the front of his pants, ruining it.

Speaking of Rod, his handjob never stopped in speed or grip, he made sure to overstimulate Jon and really make him feel the orgasm he gave him. Due to this, Jon just kept firing and firing more cum into his already cum drenched jeans. Jon's stomach kept rising and falling as the intensity of the handjob got to him.

"Oh yeah bro, cum for me, there you go." He kept whispering into Jon's ear as his ministrations kept continuing.

What either person didn't expect was that Jon had more cum inside him that he realized. After Rod's incessant and pleasurable stroking, Jon let out an even higher pitched moan and his stomach gave out once again.

"AWH!" Jon immediately fired an even larger load which, due to his incredibly oversaturated jeans, was mostly forced through the fabric as well.

"Oh my!" Rod was very surprised that he had given Jon his 2nd orgasm in just a span of a couple of minutes. To which Rod responded by keeping up the stroking speed, his hand completely coated in semen. The room was just filled with sounds of wetness beings squished and rubbed, combined with Jon's gasping and moaning Rod's affirmations.

After a couple more wet strokes Jon gripped onto both of Rod's arms to signal him to stop, to which he did. The room now smelled of Jon's cum and the sound of Jon's loud breathing.

After letting Jon recuperate after the session, Rod broke the relative silence.

"..you know.. I can give you more of these handjobs if you're willing to become-"

"Your boyfriend?" Jon interrupted.

"..yeah."

"Well.. I'll gladly be yours." Jon held Rod's hands up to his face and started licking up the insane amounts of cum that built up on Rod's hand.

Rod became flustered at his acceptance. Jon found this cute and pulled Rod closer, and kissed him.

"Mmmm... you like the taste of my cum?" As they passionately kissed.

"Mmm.. yeah I do."

Jon pulled away slightly. "How about I taste YOUR cum, hm?"

"Oh- uh- really..?" Rod became flustered again

"Hell yeah dude." He pulled Rod's shorts down to be met with Rod's boxers, to which his boner proudly stood and created an obscene tent.

Jon licked his lips and started to kiss and make out with the cock head. Before Rod could react, he dove down and engulfed his clothed boner with his mouth.

"Ugh- fuck yeah bro." Rod gripped Jon's head as he sucked and sucked.

He could taste the salty precum on Rod's boxers that built up while he was getting jerked off. Jon blew hot breaths, and twirled his tongue around the prick to really stimulate Rod.

Rod could feel his heart rate pick up, and his body heating up as he approached an orgasm. Jon wrapped his hand around Rod's wet boxer clad dick and sucked and jerked at the same time.

"Ohh Jon.. I'm gonna come-" Rod said as his breathing got ragged. He eventually tightly grabbed as Jon's hair and humped into his mouth as he shot a massive load into his boxers.

"AWHH!" He moaned ad Jon happily sucked the cum through the fabric. Because he tightened the fabric around the cock head, a lot of the cum got forced through the boxers. He kept sucking and sucking at Rod's overly sensitive cock as a sort of revenge for Rod going ham on his cock earlier.

Unfortunately unlike Jon, Rod had one orgasm instead of two, but was still satisfied at his work. Jon pulled mouth away from Rod's soaked boxers.

"Mmm.. that was tasty."

"You couldn't have saved some for me?" Rod joked.

"Here." Jon kissed Rod again so Rod could taste the cum from the inside of Jon's mouth.

"That's- so good.." Rod weakly stated.

After a couple of minutes of hot kissing, Rod pulled away.

"So.. wanna go out with me some time?" Rod asked.

"Sure! Let's uh.. get cleaned up first."