Rod Cocker: Family Values

Story Info
Rod Cocker meets with the ex and leaves something behind.
8.3k words
4.08
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Name's Rod. Mr. Cocker to you. I was born in London. Schooled there, and all. Moved Stateside when I was becoming a man, and the bad habits really started then. You see, the accent was enough for some women to feel I was exotic and, though I didn't know it at first, it turns out that I'm quite a gifted lover, and not just in terms of size.

Anyway, I'll keep that story for another time, shall I? No, this story is more recent. It's the tale of a piece of tail who didn't know what she liked until she lost it. Or until she found a new way to play with an old toy. Or something, it's a story about me, a cheeky tart and a lad who's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Most of all, it's a tale about families, and how they are made.

I was in the bar, as was so often the case when I saw her. Babs, one of my ex-girlfriends. She was sitting with a couple of blokes and the girl I had been caught screwing in her bathroom. Safe to say we hadn't seen eye to eye after that. I ended up screwing her friend in the back of her car. I hadn't left my number.

Well, Babs' blue eyes were looking furtively in my direction, and I saw her adjust her posture to accentuate her great tits. Still fit, I thought, with that blonde Scandinavian look, except maybe the height.

What was she playing at? Maybe she wanted me to see what I was missing, I don't know. Her 'friend' hadn't noticed me, yet, or maybe she didn't recognise me. We had a one-night thing after all, and I couldn't even remember her name.

I could remember her tits, though. They were big and round and dominated by dark red nipples that stood out like football studs. Babs tits were just as big, but not as perky, and her nipples were smaller and pinker.

I was so busy reminiscing that I almost didn't see her striding towards me, an evil look on her face.

"You fucking asshole!" She screamed. I felt the sting before I realised that she had slapped me. John, at the bar, laughed out loud as Babs walked on.

"Been a while since I saw one of those, Roddy," he continued laughing. "You must have done something nasty to her."

"Nothing worse than I did to your mother," I snapped. He laughed harder.

"Oh, did she slap a nerve, Rod?" I took a drink and looked over at home. My face must have been pretty red because he winced.

"Fuck off, John," I said, still hurting and shocked. "You're taking the piss. I'm the one who just got my jaw taken off."

"Don't give me that, Rod," John said in a bad imitation of his accent. "It takes two to Tango."

I rolled my eyes. Even my good mates took the Mickey sometimes. Bog standard, it was. Wouldn't be so bad if they sounded half-decent.

"I probably deserve it," I admitted. "About a year ago, we were seeing each other when she caught me fucking in her bathroom."

John sucked in through his teeth. I nodded and shot a look over to the table she had come from.

"Looks like she's still on speaking terms with the other girl, mind you."

John laughed again. Belly laughing was a speciality of his.

"Another?" He asked. I nodded.

It was about twenty minutes later when I saw the four of them leaving. I reached down to the bar, where I had left my phone. It was gone.

I panicked. That phone was a couple of years old, sure, but it wasn't a cheap one. I checked and rechecked my pockets, looked on the floor, moved chairs, and even leaned over the bar to see if it had fallen on the other side.

"Lost something, Roddy?" John asked, coming back from cleaning the table Babs and her friends were at.

"Yeah, my-"

"Cellphone," he said, handing it to me with a piece of paper. "It was on the seat with a note."

My jaw must have dropped because John laughed so hard I thought he might bust a blood vessel.

The note read "You really ought to change your unlock code, Babs, x"

"Sneaky bitch," I laughed. The kiss was a special touch. Then I went into fresh palpitations when I thought about what she might have done.

I unlocked my phone almost as quickly as I ever had, and right there on the screen was a picture of her bushy blonde pussy. I laughed as hard as John had and showed him the picture.

"You lucky sonofabitch," he laughed. "She's crazy, and she's crazy for you!"

"Maybe I should have followed her to the bathroom," I muttered.

"Not in my bathroom, you don't," he protested, not laughing.

I laughed. I fucked in that bathroom every other month.

I checked my open apps, and sure enough, WhatsApp was open. There was a message from my phone to hers, which I hadn't sent. The fucking phone thief must have been the culprit, Sherlock. It just said, "Call me."

What the fuck was this bitch up to.

A message came through from her side as I considered my next move.

"No, I fucking will not call you, asshole!"

I could read the message in her voice. The same angry voice she had used less than an hour ago while she snatched my phone.

Another message came through.

"You must be crazy, following me and my boyfriend when we're out for drinks. I swear, if I see you at the club, Imma have a hard time keeping my hands to myself, again."

I knew what that meant. It meant that I was going to the club.

It had been a few years since I had worked the door at the club, but I still had enough connections to get in the back way. I also knew that the staff would turn a blind eye to whatever I was up to. Unless I was selling. Selling was a no-no. That action was all tied up.

It was a busy nightclub. Lots of girls in short skirts and low tops shaking what their mums gave them. If I wasn't looking for someone in particular, I would have had my pick.

But I couldn't see her. At first, I thought she had sent me on a wild goose chase. Following my dick into the club to look like the arsehole she thinks I am. But then I saw her friends. Two of them were exchanging saliva, and the third, poor bloke, was standing around like a spare prick at a whore's wedding. I still couldn't see Babs, though.

I almost hit the roof when I felt arms around my waist

"I told you I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself," she said, groping my cock while I watched her hapless date scan the room for her.

"Men's room," she ordered, "now."

I'm not one to turn down an invitation like that, so I followed her to the men's room. I slipped the attendant a little something, and he slipped me something back. A French letter. Then he turned the other way while Babs pulled me into a cubicle and locked the door.

"What's going on, Babs?' I asked.

"Don't be fucking shy, Rod," she said, pulling my pants down. "We both know you like fucking in toilets." She had my dick in her hands, looking up at me. I just let her look. The fact was that I didn't have a Scooby Doo where this was going.

"I'm not sucking it, shithead," she informed me. Her eyes were pleading, but her mouth was still spitting insults. I shrugged and handed her the condom. She immediately threw it at me.

"Fuck you, Rod," she spat. "If it wasn't for this dick, I wouldn't fucking know how inadequate Teddy is."

"Teddy's your date?" I asked, innocently.

"Boyfriend, asshole," she punched my stomach as she lowered herself into position. "For six, needle dicked, orgasmless months."

Without another word, she stuffed my dick into her mouth. I've screwed a lot of exes since then, but she was one of the first. This was pretty new. If she said she wasn't going to suck it, how was I supposed to know that she would?

When we were together, she loved sucking my cock. She hated it when I tried to push her head. I didn't care now, though. She was acting like a slag, so I was going to treat her like one. I put both hands on her head and pushed my dick into her throat. She punched my gut and thighs, but it was lip service. After the third or fourth stroke, she grabbed my arse and pulled me in herself.

"Teddy too soft, is that it?" Rod said, taking a fistful of blonde hair and pulling her off my cock. "You need Rod to treat you rough?"

"Fuck you, Rod. Ted is twice the man you'll ever be."

I rammed my cock back into her mouth, still holding a handful of her blonde hair.

"Stop being a cunt, Babs," I warned her, "or I will just cum in your mouth and leave you unsatisfied. Do you want to wait another six months?"

She pushed me back against the door, showing that she always had the strength to do it if she wanted to.

"Shit, Rod," she gasped, breathing heavily and standing up. "Just fuck me."

"Where did that johnny go?"

"The condom? To hell with the condom, Rod. Fuck me!"

She turned around and bent over the toilet. I looked down and saw that her knickers were already at her ankles, so when I flipped up her skirt, her bare arse looked up at me.

I did consider fucking her in the arse, but it wasn't her favourite, and I kind of did want her to cum, so I just lined my cock up at the entrance to her cunt. I could feel her pubes tickling my cock.

"It's your decision," I said. "Are you faithful, or are you a slut?"

She didn't hesitate, just pushed her arse backwards until her pussy lips closed over my purple head, moaning with pleasure.

"Oh, so you're a slut then?" I said, "Well, then. I'm going to fuck you like a slut."

She was already soaking wet, and I knew she wanted to be fucked hard. I just went straight at it. Fast, deep, pounding strokes, that made her grunt every time. Her legs were shaking after the first five, maybe. She was drooling all over the floor after a couple of minutes. I could feel her cunt trying to milk my cock. Her body wanted my cum. I was ready to give her it.

So I slowed the pace down and grabbed her tits, pushing my cock as deep as it would go.

"I'm about to cum, slut," I told her. "Admit that I'm twice the 'man' your boyfriend is, and I'll let you decide where."

The slut fully rammed her ass back into me, trying to get me deeper.

"You're three times Teddy, Rod. You deserve to fill me up."

So I did. I came deep into my ex-girlfriend's pussy. Her legs shook and she groaned loudly. She was cumming again as my cock pumped her full of baby batter.

I left her there. She wasn't my concern. Her friend caught my eye, and I winked at her. I wondered if she would like to taste Babs from my cock. I didn't wait to find out, though. I went home with a spring in my step, but deeply confused.

About an hour later, a picture message arrived on my phone. It was from Babs. It took me a minute to work out what it was, the lighting was garbage. It was a picture looking down from her point of view, framing the subject of the photo with her impressive tits.

The subject was her boyfriend's head between her legs. She was letting me know that she was feeding my cum to her cuckold boyfriend.

I laughed out loud. Crazy bitch. As much as she hated me, it was the new guy who was being punished. Poor guy.

I sent her a dick pic to let her know that I appreciated the photo she had sent, but I didn't really feel like having a wank. I turned the telly on and started to doze.

My phone lit up after a few minutes and it was Babs.

"I came when you sent that pic. He actually believes that I was just super horny and wet."

A few seconds later, a pic of her lovely tits with the caption,

"I am horny, but not for him."

Her nipples were like bullets.

"If you end up pregnant, you'll need Teddy," I responded.

The next pic was of a dildo in her snatch.

"You've made me cum again, and you're not even here! I need that cock!"

"I thought you said that this was a one-time thing? I'm not looking for a girlfriend."

"Don't be an asshole. Teddy and I are serious. I'll call you."

I just left it at that. It was obvious that she was back to her bitchy self by the last message and I couldn't be arsed with it. I just went to bed.

Hardly even a week later, I was at the bar with John and a couple of likely lads. John caught my attention and looked over to the door. I could see in the mirrored surface behind the bar that a couple had just walked in. It was Babs and Terry.

Terry looked like a frightened deer, it was clear that Babs was keeping him on a short leash. Babs looked confident and strong, and she was striding this way. I set myself for another slap. I could take a couple of those in aid of a good fuck.

"Pina colada, please," she said, pretending not to notice me. "Teddy?"

She turned to her boyfriend, who was slowly making his way to the bar. As she turned, her hand 'accidentally' touched my crotch. She gave it a good old squeeze, right in front of Teddy. I watched him in the mirror, he was afraid to break eye contact with her. I had to wonder if he knew something, but I didn't believe that anyone would let something like that happen.

"Umm,"

"Give him a light beer," she decided, still gripping my cock. Her hand moved away when his gaze fell to the floor. The poor guy was whipped already.

She finally looked at me.

"Rod," she said, shortly. I decided to play my part. Why the fuck not.

"Not going to raise your hands, today, Babs?" I snapped. I saw the smile scuttle across her face before the mask returned. At the same time, Terry looked up at me, sussing out whether I was going to do anything violent. I wasn't, but how was he to know?

"You deserved it, fuckwad." The venom she spat, even when she was faking. Or maybe she did mean it.

My buddies were paying attention now, but I didn't have a good comeback.

"If I slapped you and said you deserved it, I'd be arrested."

"Yeah, well, that's the inequality of the system," she smiled, pulled my waistband out and poured her fresh Pina colada down my pants. "Fucking asshole," she said, rubbing it into my crotch.

I was shocked. My balls were cold and wet and she had copped a good feel in front of her boyfriend for the second time.

"Another Pina," she said to John, "and bring it to my table, please."

Teddy's jaw was on the floor and my buddies were all trying not to laugh, but John was looking at me and shaking his head. He had a good idea what was going to happen next.

"Shit," I said. "I'm going to the bathroom to get cleaned up."

As soon as I turned my back, my buddies all burst into peels of laughter. I just walked on. I was going to get called some dumb fucking names after this.

Babs was waiting for me at the bathroom door.

"What took you so long?" she asked, putting her hand in my pants.

"No chance, you cunt," I snapped, pulling away. "What the fuck was that?"

She licked her hand.

"I just like the taste."

"Do you realise how sticky I am?"

She grinned and grabbed my waistband again.

"Show me," she said, pulling me into the women's bathroom. She had my wet pants around my knees before the door was closed. There were rarely any women in here at this time.

"I've missed you," she breathed, holding my sticky cock with some reverence. I let her pull me into a cubicle. Next thing I knew she was licking Pina colada off of my balls.

"Fucking tart," I said, grabbing her hair and rubbing her face in my sticky pina colada crotch.

"Tasty," she gushed, "Now give me that cock."

I didn't need to do a thing, she started sucking my cock from tip to hilt almost straight away. I watched it disappear into her mouth and let her head bob. I loved it. Usually, I'd at least have to buy a girl some drinks before she'd do this, but Babs just seemed hungry for my cock.

"Don't hold back, Rod," she said between head bobs. "I need your cum in my mouth."

"Show me your tits, Babs," I demanded. "I want to feel them on my cock."

"Fuck you, Rod," she said, sucking me back in. "These are Teddy's, not yours."

I just laughed and pulled my cock out of her mouth. Whore's mouth stayed open as if I'd just unplugged it, and her head moved towards my cock like it was tied by elastic.

"If you want this, cock, you'll do what I say."

"What?" she said, looking up at me with a fire in her eyes.

"I'll walk out of here right now," I threatened. "Teddy is out there, too."

"Asshole!" she exclaimed. She pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulders and let her tits fall out. They were big and heavy with small pink nipples, pointed and diamond-hard. I smiled.

"Good girl," I said, "Now put my cock between them."

She glared at me, but it didn't stop her having a taste of my cock before she engulfed it in titty flesh. I didn't have to tell her what to do next, she had seen enough porno. Her mouth closed over the tip and her tongue ran over my sensitive head while her hands squeezed her tits around my shaft and she wanked it off with titty flesh. I was still sticky, and so would she be now, but I didn't care.

"Good slut," I growled. "You'll get your reward soon."

I reached down and tweaked her nipples.

"I want more pictures of these," I said, "and next time, bring your friend."

I didn't give her time to respond, I started to cum into her mouth. She tried to move so that she could get more dick into her mouth, but I had her pinned against the toilet bowl. I could feel the warm goo running down my shaft and onto her tits, even as I pushed her head down and forced my cock to the back of her throat, making her gag a little.

When I was done cumming, I wiped my soggy cock over her face.

"Tell Teddy how much of a mess you made with your penis colada. Slag."

I walked out of the women's room and into the men's room, where I got washed up a little. I couldn't stay here like this, though. I needed to change. As I was leaving the restrooms, I saw Babs kissing Teddy deeply. Poor guy, I thought, though I had to admit, it was pressing my buttons a little. This fucking slut was using my cum to emasculate him. As I was walking out the door, I heard this exchange between them.

"You've got something on your, umm, chest." It was hard to believe that the guy was this prissy.

"Oh, Teddy." She laughed. "They're my tits, and it's probably just penis colada."

Yeah, she actually said the fucking word! The clueless clot boyfriend didn't even bat an eyelid! I turned around to see her take her thumb and scoop some pearly white goo from between her tits and hold it up to him.

"Have a taste, see if I'm right," she said, looking me square in the eyes. He sucked in her thumb, and she laughed and pulled his face into her chest, rubbing him right in it.

She winked, and I walked out.

The next day, Babs sent me a picture message. It was of her in the bathroom after I had walked out. She had my cum on her face and tits and her hand up her skirt. The caption read,

"That's a lot of cum in one picture."

I just messaged back, no pics.

"I didn't know that you had a cum fetish."

She sent me a picture of a nearby shopping mall. I knew the place well, it was a short walk from my apartment.

"You gave it to me, along with my bathroom sex fetish."

And your cheating and humiliation fetishes, probably, I thought.

She sent me a picture of the mall bathroom door. It said,

"I'll be waiting for you."

Fuck it, I thought. Not doing anything else.

I walked the couple of miles to the mall. It was a nice day. Not too warm, and dry. I was wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt. I didn't feel the need to put in an effort.

"Hey, umm, Rod, is it?"

I turned around, and there was Teddy. His arms were crossed, which made him look smaller. I'd never really taken in his features. He was maybe a foot shorter than me, maybe a bit less. I'm 6 foot 4, so he was probably average. He was thin, but not muscular, a bit like myself. I mean, in a certain light, you might think I had abs. I've never done a sit-up, though.

"Yeah," I said, "That's me. You're Teddy, innit?" The Londoner in me comes through as aggressive sometimes, even though it's not meant that way. This was probably one of those times, as Teddy took a step back, gulped and nodded.

"All right, all right," I laughed. "Don't get your knickers in a twist. I ain't about to bang you out."